Poetic Justice - Cover

Poetic Justice

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 3

This is the first time I have spoken with the Governor since the funeral of Sally Jo and Bobby Turner. Let me tell you about that dog and pony show. It was more of a political rally than a funeral!

Sally Jo had accompanied her husband, the junior senator, to Israel on one of those ‘government junkets’. Nothing more than a paid (at tax-payer expense) vacation. Of course she took her body guard Bobby Turner. The only reason Sally Jo went was to visit an old friend of hers from college. This Israeli girl lived on one of those community farms called ‘kibitzes’ near the border with Gaza. Wrong place and wrong time for a visit. All three were killed the morning of the seventh of October when the terrorists crossed the border and attacked Israel.

According to the eulogy that the Senator gave at the double funeral, that was held in the high school gym, which was packed and attended by every news channel imaginable, they died fighting! He praised Bobby as a modern day Rambo who had defended Sally Jo until he was finally over run by those ‘demons’. All three of them died a hero’s death that the Senator promised would be avenged. The Governor used his eulogy to tell how proud of his daughter he was and that her husband was so lucky to have had such a devoted and faithful partner. He also promised his help in getting aid to Israel.

Even at the grave site there were more ‘speeches’ about how they had fought until the bitter end. What heroes! They died fighting! Their bodies so riddled with bullets that the coffins were closed!

Everyone should have kept their mouths shut about those gallant “warriors”!

An investigative reporter was covering the funeral. He decided to look into this act of courage. If true it could be turned into a series of articles maybe even a miniseries for Netflix! He talked his editor into a ticket to Israel. There he found the IDF unit that had cleared the farm of terrorists. He even discovered the men who had discovered the bodies.

They told a totally different story!

The house where they were staying had been hit by a rocket in the initial attack. It had collapsed on the three occupants killing them instantly.

While all three slept naked, in the same bed!

This was a better story than the hero story!

With a little more investigating it came to light that Bobby and Sally Jo were lovers. They went everywhere together! When they traveled with the Senator, Bobby was always in an adjoining room! Back in D. C. (According to the maid service) Bobby lived in a rarely used bedroom in the Senator’s townhouse!

This led to all kinds of speculation. The Senator was quickly scratched off the list of possible running mates for the man who would become the next president. The Governor disavowed any knowledge of the body guard and Sally Jo’s relationship and he assured everyone that he had no knowledge that the junior senator was a cuckold! That’s the word the Governor used, Cuckold!

I knew better. The Governor wanted this senator to be part of his family and had done everything he could to protect him. Of course he knew his daughter’s liking for black cock and my solution of appointing Bobby as her body guard had worked perfectly. But now the Governor had to protect himself.

He threw the Senator under the bus! He separated himself from him and it is doubtful that this up and coming politician will be more than a one term senator.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.