Poetic Justice - Cover

Poetic Justice

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 5: Maria

I had Maria brought into my office in handcuffs. TJ was also there.

“Now Maria, let’s cut this crap about you not speaking English. You probably speak better than me.”

She smiled. She does look 15. Short (maybe 5 feet tall at most) skinny (she probably weighs 95 lbs.) and hardly any breasts. She has long black hair and dark eyes, I imagine she could fool a lot of people.

“My mother’s second husband was a gringo, he taught me English.”

Now we are getting somewhere.

“Why are you in the States?”

“Money why else. Men think I am a kid. I use that to make money. They think they are fucking a 15 year old, like their daughter or granddaughter. Lots of men get off on that and will pay extra.”

“So where were you going with this gringo?”

“After we fucked I told him I wanted to go to New York. I have friends there. He was giving me a ride.”

“You are very lucky Maria. That man is wanted by the law for kidnapping and killing young girls. He was taking you to his house where he would torture you then kill you. I turned him over to the F.B.I. tonight.”

“I suspected something was not right! He likes to do coke then have rough sex! He pulled my hair so hard I thought it was coming out of my head! I hate men with beards! I should have known!”

“Look Maria, I know you are illegal but I want to help you. If you stay around here you will be called to testify. They will find out about your immigration status and ship you back to Colombia. I’ll write up the report like he was alone when he was stopped for speeding. That’ll keep you out of it. I’ll take you to the bus station and buy you a ticket to New York. You just disappear and forget all about Troy Smith.”

“That’s his name? He told me he was Bruce Wayne.”

TJ is laughing her ass off.

“Let’s go.”

I put her in my truck and drove her to a bus station. We waited a couple of hours before a bus left going north. She had a couple of stops before she would arrive in New York two days later but that was her problem. I gave her $2,500 and told her I took it off Troy Smith. I figured she had learned it.

When I got back to the office I called the Governor and told him the job was done. I also advised him to have Hunter shave the beard. Explaining that some coyote in Mexico saw him with the girl and he would be harder to identify without a beard.

TJ, Red and I were in the Caymans later that month. I introduced TJ to my favorite banker and she made a $25,000 deposit in her ‘retirement’ account.

THE END

Author’s Note---I know I ended the story too soon for a lot of reader’s. Some wanted to hear how Bull felt as he sat in the shade sipping a mango daiquiri watching the girls rub oil on each other. Or how he watched as they sixty-nined and tried to decide which to fuck first. I’m going to leave that to your imagination!

One more thing---I am sickened by watching these ‘social justice warriors’ on various college campuses. They call themselves ‘warriors’. I call them loud mouth, ignorant punks. If you want to be a warrior, buy a ticket and join the fight for your cause. I am sure Hamas will welcome you. ‘Fresh meat’ is the term that comes to mind!

Hamas has opened the bottle and the genie is not going back in. But first let’s review our own history before we make any judgements about how this war is being fought.

WARNING! Before reading any further remember my motto for fighting a war.

“Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.”

I’ll give you a hint. It’s Latin. Look it up.

You have been warned.

The History Lesson begins here.

Remember back (around 1830) when our congress passed the Indian Removal Act? It was signed by President Andrew Jackson. ‘Old Hickory’ the man who had defeated the Creeks by totally destroying two Creek villages then killing over 800 Creek warriors at the battle of Horseshoe Bend. The civilized tribes of the southeast United States were put on the Trail of Tears. It was over a 1,200 mile walk to their new home on a reservation in Oklahoma. It is estimated that 25% (four to six thousand) died along the way from disease or starvation!

The Creeks had started this war by siding with the British during the War of Independence. They attacked and massacred colonies in the Southeast.

“War is barbarism. Its glory is all moonshine. It is those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, more vengeance, more desolation. War is Hell!” Taken from a speech given by General Sherman at West Point after the war.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.