Daddy's Little Angel - Cover

Daddy's Little Angel

by Ashley

Copyright© 2024 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: Liam was horrified when his penis began to stir at the sight of his daughter wearing her short school skirt. He tried to enlist the help of his wife to get her to dress more appropriately but she rightly guessed the real cause of his request. She borrowed Ella's clothes to spice up their lovemaking and it was working a treat, right up until Ella came home unexpectedly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I’m a very lucky guy, I know that. My wife, Isobel, is the love of my life. At only 5 feet and one inch - I made the mistake of forgetting the one inch once, never again - she is a tiny bundle of sexiness that can still give me an erection with just a smile.

I knew I was lucky even before she gave birth to Ella. I’m sure all parents will tell you that their offspring are utterly perfect in every way, but with Ella, it was actually true.

I doted on both of them. Loved them with all of my heart and would have done literally anything to keep them safe and happy. Ella was a delightful baby and a heartbreakingly cute little girl. I thought of her as my little angel.

When she began to flower into a young woman it terrified me. The idea that some spotty, young, disgusting boy might defile her innocence kept me awake some nights.

Having said all that I can’t begin to tell you the horror I felt one day when I felt myself getting hard at the sight of Ella bending over to pick up her school bag.

She was just fifteen at the time and her short school skirt had ridden up her coltish legs and I saw her little butt cheeks peeking out of her white panties. I looked away at once, but the memory of her little white rounded cheeks lingered, and, much to my disgust, my dick kept swelling.

From then on I tried so hard not to look or, if I saw, not to react, but it kept happening. One morning, we were all in the kitchen, getting ready, and Ella’s skirt seemed even shorter than usual. Wherever my eyes were there were her naked legs and flashes of a barely covered ass. When she went upstairs to fetch something I felt I had to say something to Isobel.

“Darling, I think you should have a word with Ella about the ... way she’s dressing.”

“What? I think she looks lovely,” Isolel replied, a bemused expression on her face. I couldn’t meet her gaze.

“Her skirt is ... very, very short,” I told her, knowing that I was on dangerous ground.

“All the girls dress like that nowadays,” she assured me. “Wait, is she...?” Her hand reached for my groin. I tried to skip away but I was too slow. She laughed. “Oh my God, Liam, she’s making you hard, isn’t she?”

I couldn’t bear to look at her. There was no denying it.

“You are a bad, bad father,” she taunted, stroking my cock until it was fully erect.

“Please don’t do that, Isobel, she’ll be back down any second.”

“And here you’ll be with a huge erection, looking at our daughter’s legs.”

I panicked and grabbed my stuff. “I gotta go,” I said as I kissed Isobel goodbye and called out for her to ‘Say bye to Ella for me’ as I rushed out of the room. I could hear Isobel’s tinkling laughter even as I closed the front door behind me.

I was still out of sorts when I got home that night but, fortunately for me, Isobel didn’t seem to want to pursue it.

The next morning Ella was dressed much as before and I kept my head firmly in my newspaper, trying to ignore her, while I quietly fumed that Isobel had ignored me.

That night, over dinner, Ella seemed particularly keen to leave the table.

“Have a lovely time sweetie,” Isobel called to her retreating back. I looked at her questioningly. “She’s going to Jasmin’s for a sleepover,” she explained. “We’ll have the place to ourselves!” She licked her lips and her grin was positively outrageous. “You sort out the dishes and I’ll make myself look more presentable.”

As I filled the dishwasher I already had a little semi going at the prospect of what ‘presentable’ might mean.

She still wasn’t down when I set it running so I went and sat in the lounge, giving my dick a little squeeze every now and again to keep it ticking over.

My heart beat faster as I heard her coming down the stairs and then she peeked around the door frame. “Are you ready?” she asked, with a truly wicked twinkle in her eyes.

“Fuck yeah!” I told her, desperate to see the rest. She stepped into the room and I couldn’t breathe! She was wearing Ella’s school uniform, but somehow it was even shorter, and the bottom of the V of her white panties was visible. My dick was like an iron bar but my mind was a whirling mess.

“You like?” she teased and twirled around on the spot so that I could see her ass and pussy lovingly encased in what were clearly Ella’s panties.

She came over and placed her hand on my groin. “Oh, my Lord, you do like,” she giggled and turned around and waved her ass right in my face.

I had to have her, and I picked her up and deposited her on the couch and then lifted that tiny skirt up onto her belly, exposing the sensible white panties, but with a far from sensible wet patch clearly visible on the gusset.

She squirmed and giggled shyly as I drew them off over her legs and then she crossed her legs and covered her pussy with her hands. “You mustn’t look at me like that Daddy,” she squealed. I growled back at her and then peeled her hands away and leered in delight at her freshly shaven pussy.

She normally had a very cute triangle of soft fur above her slit but now she was completely bald, just like a little girl, and she screeched as I lifted her knees up to her shoulders, making her lips part and opening her dripping pussy to my ravenous gaze.

I dropped to my knees, burying my face in the soft folds of her pussy, and tried to devour her, lapping frantically at her delectable juices. “Oh, Daddy, you’re so bad,” she giggled, pressing my head harder into her groin and grinding her cunt on my face.

I peered up over her mons as I began to lick her clit hood and adored the look of bliss that I saw on her face. I thrust two fingers into her gaping vagina and saw the wonderfully familiar sight of her mouth forming silent words as she approached her orgasm.

As her hips began to rise I covered her clit with my lips and sucked while frigging her mercilessly and fluttering my tongue on her clit.

“Oh fuck, yes!” she groaned, and I grinned around her clit as my fingers were crushed by her wildly convulsing pussy. She pulled on my hair and I released her clit and kissed her vulva softly until she pulled me back in and I could help her crest the waves of her next cum.

Finally, she dragged me up by the ears and kissed me frenziedly before biting my earlobe and whispering, “Fuck me now, Daddy.”

I stood up and undid my pants, letting them and my shorts drop to the floor and then kicking them away. She covered her mouth in mock horror and her eyes went wide at the sight of my erection. I dragged her ass to the edge of the cushion and then rubbed it up and down her slippery lips.

“It’s too big, Daddy,” she squeaked, but couldn’t stop her hips from weaving under me.

As so often before I watched her face carefully as I entered her. I always adored the way her eyes opened wide and her mouth formed a little ‘O’ as if she’d forgotten what it felt like to have my hardness inside her. Then that smile, combined with a slight frown, as she began to seek her release.

Those expressions turned me on as much as her gorgeous little body, and I’d watch avidly, adjusting my tempo and my movements, to bring her as much pleasure as I possibly could.

And, on the point of cumming, her face would screw up at the intensity of her striving, before opening up to the most beautiful, euphoric look of ecstasy. I’d often cum at that point, her pussy squeezing down on me in a wonderful series of spasms. This time I was greedy though: I wanted to see it again!

I kept fucking her, almost withdrawing at the end of each stroke, and then ramming fully home, watching her eyes unfocus as she gave herself into the pleasure. Then my heart soared at the look of wonderment on her face as she felt another orgasm building inside her.

If anything, her second was even better than the first, her face a picture of utter joy. I would have gone for a third but Isobel had other ideas. She pushed me back and then fell to her knees in front of me, the little skirt dropping down and making her again the image of our daughter.

I thought I heard a gasp from behind me and I froze, my heart seeming to skip several beats.

“Mommy? Daddy? Is that...?” Came the tremulous voice of my daughter, making my worst fears a reality. Isobel was already moving, going to our daughter. I turned around slowly and, impossibly, my dick got even harder as I saw Ella with her hand clutching the front of her jeans, and my little angel’s eyes were like saucers, staring directly at my penis.

“What are you doing home, sweetie?” Isobel asked, trying to pull the skirt down to cover her nakedness. As I reached down and dragged my pants up, I watched Ella, and her gaze never left my groin for a second as my wife put her arms around her.

“I-- I-- I forgot the charger for my phone,” she stammered, looking utterly confused.

“How long were-- What did you-- Oh God. I’m so sorry Ella, we were just ... playing. You know, dress up,” Isobel tried to explain, embracing her.

“Is that my school uniform?” Ella asked, her voice almost inaudible, as Isobel led her away.

I sat on the couch with my face in my hands, trying and failing, to make my erection go down by sheer force of will.


“Is she OK?” I asked when Isobel came back alone.

“I sent her back to Jasmin’s. She wanted to talk about what she’d seen, but I told her we’d talk about it tomorrow,” she replied. “She was trembling like a leaf, poor thing.”

“Was she cold?”

“No, I don’t think so ... I think she liked it, Liam.”

God help me, my dick twitched and grew at that idea, and Isobel saw it. She smirked and lifted her skirt a fraction, showing me her bald pussy.

“What are we going to do about that?” she asked archly as she reached down and gave my dick a fond squeeze. I grabbed her by the hips, spun her around, and then pushed her up against the wall, feeling up her drenching wet cunt under the school skirt from behind.

“Oh, Daddy. You shouldn’t do that!”, she squealed, and it made me mad because it was so close to the truth. I managed to free my hardon from my pants and then jammed it up under the skirt thrusting myself into her in one long hard stroke.

I pulled out and then slammed back into her, hearing he gasp as she was pushed hard into the wall.

“Oh God, yes Liam,” she hissed as I pounded into her, almost lifting her off the floor. We didn’t often fuck as brutally as that but Isobel came hard once, and then again as I pumped her full of my seed.

As I moved away from her I felt her legs wobbling and I picked her up into my arms and carried her to our room, laying her gently on the bed. I cuddled and kissed her softly until she needed me inside her again.

“That was amazing,” Isobel whispered as she rested her head on my chest, her fingers teasing the hairs there.

“I know,” I agreed. “But we can never let her catch us again.” My wife was strangely silent and I figured that she must have dropped off to sleep.


The next day, a Friday, I had to go to the office in the morning. When I got back Isobel was sitting at the kitchen table, looking thoughtful.

“How’s it going? How’s Ella?”

“She saw everything Liam, or almost everything anyway.”

“Oh, God,” I moaned, sitting down next to her. “Is she freaked about ... you know, you wearing her clothes?”

“Not so much actually,” she replied, seeming a bit reticent.

“Really?” I asked, amazed.

“No, she was more interested in what sex is like ... and your penis.”

“My penis?!”

“She wanted to know what it felt like. When it was inside me.”

“Jesus, what did you say?”

“What could I say, Liam? I wasn’t going to lie to her. I said it was ... gorgeous.”

“Oh. What did she say to that?”

“Nothing really. She went all quiet ... and thoughtful.”

“Anything else?”

Isobel went very quiet herself and looked at me for a long time. “She saw me cumming when you ate me out and--”

“Oh fuck, what did you say?” I asked, somewhat reluctantly. I saw a flash of anger in her eyes.

“I told her it was awful! What the fuck do you think I told her?! I told her it was the best feeling in the world,” she snapped and then walked out of the room.


I gave her a while to cool down and then went to find her. When I passed Ella’s room I could hear them talking so I gave them a bit more space, hoping like hell they could work it all out.

An hour or so later Isobel came and found me in the lounge.

“Well?” I asked softly. She came and sat next to me, taking my hand and looking into my eyes.

“She--” she began and then stalled. “She-- ... look, there’s no easy way to say this, but--” I squeezed her hand.

“Spit it out, babe. How bad can it be?”

“She wants you to make love to her.” I just looked at her for what seemed like an eternity.

“What-- what did you say to that?”

“I told her I’d talk to you.”

“But, but, but, it’s crazy. It’s impossible. Why didn’t you tell her that?”

“Is it?” she asked me. “Aren’t you attracted to her?”

“You know I can’t deny that,” I told her, trying to understand her attitude.

“Well I know that you love her and she loves you--”

“Of course,” I interrupted. “But it might ruin everything.”

“Did you think that before you made love to me for the first time?” she asked calmly. She was being so reasonable about it and it was driving me crazy.

“No, of course not! But she’s our daughter for fuck’s sake!”

“I think it would make you closer, make us closer.”

I goggled at her. “Are you mad?”

She took several deep, calming breaths, and then looked at me as if weighing things up. “I’ve never told anyone this before but ... Chris and I--”

“Chris, your little brother, Chris?”

“Yes, that Chris. We were a thing. Before I met you, of course.”

“You’re kidding me?”

“Liam, there are only two people in this world that I love more than Chris, and they’re both in this house. Our love only became closer and more complete when we began sleeping together. If I didn’t--” she began and then cut herself off.

“If you didn’t what? Come on, you can tell me.”

“If I didn’t know how you’d react I’d sleep with him again, in a heartbeat. It’s not a sex thing Liam, it’s love. Just because we’re related doesn’t change that.”

“It does in the eyes of the law,” I told her, and she just raised her eyebrows at me.

“Jesus, Isobel, I need some time to think about this.”


I went for a drive. Not to anywhere, just something to occupy the conscious part of my brain while the rest tried to make sense of it all.

What Isobel had said made so much sense ... but Ella was my little angel and I didn’t seem to be able to get past that. The idea of making love to her excited me beyond belief and, if Isobel was right, and it would only make us all closer? ... But the risk!

In the end, it was a call on my cell that brought an end to my fruitless ponderings. It was my boss telling me that one of our biggest clients was having a meltdown, freaking out about our upcoming software release. His plane was arriving in two hours and Brian wanted me in the office to help talk him down.

When I finally got home, all I’d really decided was that I loved them both with all of my heart and I didn’t want to hurt anybody.

They were sitting side by side on the couch with their arms around each other, both looking nervous. As I looked at them I realized something else: I trusted my wife’s instincts and intuition without reservation.

As I approached they made room for me and I sat down between them and hugged them both. Then I kissed Isobel. Her soft lips against mine inflamed me as they always did. Then I kissed my daughter and the feelings were the same: a flood of love and passion that filled me, and I knew at that moment that my wife was right.

As I was kissing Ella I felt Isobel’s fingers trace the length of my erection. I turned to her and she smiled, “Does this mean...?” I nodded, more aroused but more frightened than I’d ever been in my life.

Isobel’s finger beckoned Ella and I saw her eyes light up with joy. She reached across and I groaned as I felt her small hand explore my hard penis.

“Are you sure?” I mouthed at Isobel and she smiled and nodded without a trace of doubt in her expression.

They were both leaning over me now, watching Ella playing with me. Then Isobel said softly into her ear, “You want to see it again, don’t you?” Ella’s eyes opened wide and, as a shy smile appeared on her lips, she nodded.

“You do it,” Isobel said, encouragingly, and I saw that Ella’s hands were shaking as she undid the button and then pulled the zipper down.

“There’s a gap in the front of his shorts that you can put your hand into.”

My heart was hammering in my chest as she rummaged about, trying to find it, and in the process fondled my junk. Then I couldn’t contain the gasp as I felt her soft hand wrap around me. Nothing had prepared me for how wonderful it felt and my dick entered a whole new realm of hardness.

“It’s so hot,” she said in an awed whisper and then laughed, an unbelievably cute, tinkling giggle. “And hard. Is it OK if I get it out?” Ella asked my wife, her hand never still on my shaft.

“Of course, it is, baby,” Isobel assured her.

I felt a brief moment of discomfort as, in her keenness, she yanked it out a bit brutally, but the shriek of delight when she saw me made me forget that instantly. With the fingers of her other hand, she traced the contours of my knob, and she giggled to herself as it twitched and bucked in her hands.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.