The Time My Aunt and I Almost Got Caught - Cover

The Time My Aunt and I Almost Got Caught

by Twisted Tee

Copyright© 2024 by Twisted Tee

Incest Sex Story: Another story about my sexy Aunt Bunne and our incestuous sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   .

Hello, my name is Tee and this is another story about my Aunt Bunne and I. We’ve been in a sexual relationship for some time and this is one time where we almost got caught and our relationship exposed.


It was a Friday night, and we had the house to ourselves as my little cousin was at a sleepover. We were in the living room, my aunt was leaning over the couch. I was kneeling behind her, my hard cock plunging into her hot pussy doggie style. We had just finished 69ing and I was just starting to build up a good rhythm when her cell rang.

She looked at her phone, saw the number calling and held one hand up in the stop motion and the other reached for her cell. I being the gentleman that I am for stopped my hips from thrusting, but I kept my cock sleeved inside her.

She answered, “Hello.” I couldn’t make out the voice on the other end.

“Oh wow that’s nice,” she responded after listening a bit. “No I didn’t have plans tomorrow, I can show up for sure.”

The other voice spoke more, then my Aunt replied, “I might not make it at that time, I have to pick Junior up first, but we’ll still be there.”

Now at this point I was getting bored so I started shifting around some. I was still balls deep inside her so instead of thrusting I just wiggled my dick side to side and up and down. My aunt turned her head and gave me a dirty look but she didn’t otherwise complain. My hands had been gripping her waist but I now started feeling and rubbing her butt cheeks.

The other voice continued speaking and my Aunt looked at me again. “I don’t think he has anything going on but I’m not 100% sure. You should probably text him to be sure.” said my Aunt.

She was listening again when I pulled almost all the way out of her, then slowly but firmly drove my still hard dick back deep inside. Aunt Bunne drew a breath in suddenly, then bit her lip and tried to pay attention to the voice on the other end. I didn’t start pumping and thrusting however, I was going to tease Bunne some while she was on the phone. So I pushed my dick as far as I could and started grinding her.

The call continued but I could clearly see my Aunt struggling. But I knew damn well she was into it since she didn’t push me off or tell me to stop. Her answers started getting shorter, a simple “yeah” or “uh huh” instead of a complete sentence. I kept grinding and pushing in lieu of thrusting and was enjoying myself tremendously.

I was lost in the moment, focused on the sensation of my cock in my beautiful Aunt tasty pussy when I heard my Aunt say, “Okay, we’ll see you tomorrow, good night.”

I stopped my movement as my Aunt set her cell down. “OH you’re such an asshole!” She exclaimed. While her words seemed angry her tone of voice wasn’t and she pushed her ass back into my hips in response.

I grabbed her hips again and began pumping my hips moderately. She groaned appreciatively then said over her shoulder, “That was your Aunt Margaret. Your cousin Taylor is here for the summer.”

My hips began to speed up. The slapping of our flesh got louder as I did so. Whap, whap whap. My aunt continued “She said (whap), we’re invited (whap) tomorrow, to (whap) come over (whap) to see your (whap) cousin.”.

How my Aunt was carrying a semi coherent conversation was beyond me. I kept fucking and she kept on talking. She then said, “Taylor (whap) is done (whap) with college (whap) and is staying (whap) out here (whap) for the summer (whap).”

I grunted positively but kept thrusting. My hands were under her top and holding and caressing the underside of her C cups. I mean who doesn’t love holding tits, especially when they’re fucking. I was no exception and we both were enjoying our fuck.

The only sound now was the soft slapping of our bodies as my hands were back to gripping her hips and I was also pulling her into me in time to my hip movement. She was as wet as she’d get, and I concentrated on the feeling of her silky smooth buttery hot snatch.

I could feel the urge to cum build up in my loins, the feeling welling and surging deep in my balls. I said, “Oh fuck Bunne, I’m getting close to busting.”

In response my Aunt dislodged her wet dripping pussy from my cock. She quickly positioned herself on the couch to take my throbbing hard cock into her mouth. With one hand she held my shaft in place the other started to press my gooch, trying to stimulate my prostate. Her mouth expertly surrounded my cock head, I could feel her tongue swirl around the tip as she bobbed her head. I was in my own personal heaven watching her beautiful face as the shaft of my cock disappeared and reappeared, my cock head never leaving the embrace of her lips.

After a few moments of this I cried out, “Oohhh fuck!” I shot four or five jets of hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed every blast expertly, eyes closed but face contented and calm, as her mouth and cheeks worked the remaining cum from my dick.

She slowly withdrew my now spent cock from her mouth. A final lick of the head to get one last droplet of cum for her final reward. With a lick of her lips she said, “I felt like finishing you off in my mouth if that was alright. I didn’t wanna drip all over the couch, we’ve been leaving cum stains again.”

I plopped my butt down on the couch next to her. “No, that was totally fine,” I said.

She sat up next to me and I draped my arm over her and pulled her close. We cuddled and kissed for a bit, then I remembered my other aunt’s phone call. I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and saw I had texts.

One was from my Aunt Margaret who did in fact text me as suggested. I replied back ‘yeah I’ll be tomorrow and yada yada’. I did have a text from my cousin Taylor as well. I texted her back to acknowledge I was going to see her and she responded with exuberance.

“OMG! Can’t wait to see you cuzzo, I’m so excited,” was her reply. My initial thought of ‘huh that’s interesting ‘ was quickly dispelled as I was now watching my Aunt get up and walk upstairs. Her ass was like my kryptonite, I hated watching her go, but I for sure loved watching her leave.

The rest of the night was fairly uneventful. We shared a bottle of wine and watched a movie before bed.

The next morning I got up, took a shower and got dressed. My aunt was already out and about doing Saturday morning errands before picking up my cousin and heading to my Uncle Ramon’s house.

So my cousin Taylor(22) was a bit of an odd duck in our family. Before she was born my Uncle Ramon and Aunt Margaret had some marriage troubles. This was told to me by my Aunt Bunne some years prior as I was like 4 or 5 when this happened. He apparently cheated on his wife and Taylor was the result. However, Ramon and Margaret already had my cousin Renee, who was a toddler at this time. Anyways, long story short, we didn’t see much of Taylor’s mom Karen (lol), but Karen did have custody of Taylor. We got to see Taylor often as Karen seemed fairly indifferent to motherhood and Margaret was surprisingly a good stepmom to Taylor.

But about 4 years ago, Karen moved to Florida and Taylor went with her but also attended a four year university nearby. She had only visited once or twice during this time so none of the family got to see her if at all. So she had graduated college and was visiting for the summer.

Last I saw Taylor, she was 18 and looked pretty damn good. She, like many of our family, was tall, and like many of us was not skinny. My family are big people, none of us are skinny by any means, but I wouldn’t call any of us fat. We just all carried some extra pounds. Taylor was blessed like my aunt with thick thighs and nice phat ass and decent boobs. She was also very pretty with medium length dark brown hair. I won’t lie, I had quite a few jerk off sessions in the past fantasizing about her and at other times her sister Renee, who was also damn good looking.

Before I left I had time to go online and briefly check the website where I had been posting my aunt and I’s sexcapades. I temporarily regretted not creampie-ing Bunne the night before, but oh well. I responded to a couple of comments but nothing else was up. So I left for my Uncle’s house.

I was probably one of the last to arrive(typical of me). I got out the ride and walked in. There were a good amount of people there but not a ton. My uncle Ramon, his wife Margaret, daughters Renee(24f), Taylor (22f), Margarets brother Tom and his hella sexy wife Christine, their twin sons Mark and Mike(14m), I didn’t see their older son Robby who was year younger than me, found out he was in Europe. Also there was my sexy Aunt Bunne, her son Junior (8m) of course. My great Aunt Julia was there as was her son Ernesto, who was my Aunt’s favorite cousin. Also present were some of Ramon and Margaret’s friends whom I cared little about.

As soon as I walked in, Taylor literally ran up to me for a huge hug. I barely got to see her before she was in my arms but she smelled wonderful.

“Tee!” She practically screamed. “I’m so glad you’re here! I missed you so much!” She backed away and was smiling hugely at me.

“Yeah, I missed you too Tay.” I said. Now finally looking at her, she was a total smoke show. The baby fat in her face was gone, so her cheek bones were more prominent, which added to her charms. Speaking of additional charms, she certainly appeared a bit more top heavy than before. I guess she kept growing. She was wearing a bikini top over shorts so I tried to get an eye full discreetly. I learned later that I failed miserably but regardless my cousin was HOT. Well until she stood next to my Bunne, but still fine as hell.

I proceeded to make my rounds greeting family and chatting it up. My uncle’s house had an awesome backyard, big pool, hot tub, huge deck, and the works. A bunch of the younger kids were having a blast in the pool, but the older folks stayed away from the noise. My “generation” stayed together at times but other times we were drawn away to answer those stupid personal questions one gets asked at family functions.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.