The Sister in Law - Cover

The Sister in Law

by Tam OShanter

Copyright© 2024 by Tam OShanter

True Story Sex Story: This is a true story told to me by a colleague that I worked with on the oil rigs in Scotland some years ago. Although it is true in essence, he has given me poetic licence to enhance some of the more juicy details! I hope that you enjoy it. Tam

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Babysitter   Hairy   .

My name is Jim and I’m a data analyst with an offshore oil company based in the North of Scotland. Having just finished a 30 day oil rig tour I was eager to get home and although it was late in the evening I had the opportunity to get off that night rather than wait till morning and take the chance that I might not get off should the weather turn gnarly!

After a long and tortuous journey I eventually got home about 4am, the taxi dropping me just outside my house. I was tired from the trip but excited and horny now that I was home at last. I crept into the house trying to keep quiet and not waken up my wife, Alice, or our young daughter, Becky, so I didn’t put any lights on and slipped into our bedroom, dropped my travel bag down on the floor and stripped off before silently climbing into bed. I snuggled up to my sleeping wife and felt her warmth against me as I spooned her, feeling her firm soft arse against my semi aroused cock. Although I was quite tired my balls twitched with anticipation for her hot, tender body even as she slept.

Alice was wearing a short baby doll nighty which was unusual for her as she normally prefers long nightwear, especially if Becky has a bad dream and she has to go through to her room and settle her back down to sleep, sometimes getting in beside her and settling her to sleep.
I cuddled into her and eased a hand between her legs lifting the top one up gently as I started to stroke her arse and thighs through her nighty and feeling her twitch against me as she responded to my touches.

I slipped my hand lower and on to her pussy which to my surprise felt quite hairy and I was delighted that she’d listened to my preference for a hairy pussy and must have stopped shaving it whilst I was away. I slipped my finger between the lips of her pussy and found that she was quite wet and could smell the aroma of her arousal. I was pretty hard by this time and started sliding my cock shaft along the crease of her pussy and arse and could feel the end of my cock warming against her as I slid between her thighs listening as she mewed softly and arched her back, pressing against my groin.

I drew back my hips and gently slipped the end of my cock into her soft lips, found her entrance, then pushed slowly, gently into the depths of Alice’s pussy. She felt tighter than normal, probably because she wasn’t expecting me to be home and being fucked in the early hours of the morning! When my balls caressed the back of her legs I partially withdrew then plunged into her again. I put my arms around her feeling and holding her firm little breasts and to my surprise her very erect nipples.

Alice started to awaken as I slipped fully into her, listening to her moaning as she started to writhe against me, her wet pussy clasping my cock as I slid in and out of her slick hole hearing her sounds of surprise and pleasure, perhaps both. She arched her back which forced her arse hard against me and clutched my hand, rolling her head in time with my hard driving shaft.

She was almost fucking me! Shaking and jumping when I caressed her arse, and gasping loudly when I pinched her nipple. There could be no doubt she was awake and taking as much pleasure as I was giving her. She felt different, vibrant and exciting, almost the same as the first time we had sex together!

I put a hand on her hip, holding her captive against me and pounded her cunt mercilessly while she thrashed and cried out her passion in short explosive squeals. It started as a tremor in my balls then blossomed into a full blown explosion as I spurted cum into Alice in long deep thrusts, feeling her reacting to the wild animal passion and then melting to a quaking mass as she climaxed with me. I finished fucking her with a final shudder and a spurt then pulled out of her hot, sperm filled cunt.

Alice was still facing the wall, away from me and I fell onto my back beside her and wondered at how different she felt in the early hours of the morning. I liked what we had just done, and wanted to tell her, as I held her. I put my hand on her shoulder and pulled her over to face me and as my eyes adjusted to her face in the dim light I focused not on Alice, my wife, but Sheila, Alice’s younger sister!

I was shocked and scrambled away from her,

“What the fuck? Where is your sister” I yelled “What the hell are you doing in my bed?”

“Alice isn’t here Jim, she asked me to come over to look after Becky as Dad had to go to the hospital and Alice wanted to be with mum”

“Oh God Sheila, I didn’t mean to, I really didn’t, you’re supposed to be your sister.

“It’s okay
Jim, you didn’t know, you didn’t expect to find me here.” She looked at him and said, “Is that how you always come home to Alice?” with a broad smirk!
“Your
sister likes me to surprise her once in a while but from now on I’ll make sure it’s her before I do anything!”

Sheila was fully awake by now and sat up in bed smiling at me.

“Jim – I’ve got to say that it’s the best wake up present I’ve ever had!”
“I l
oved it too Sheila, I thought I was having good sex with my wife but now I find out I had great sex with my sister in law!”

She nuzzled his neck with her nose then tilted her head back.

“Well you fucked me, and it had me thinking that it was all an erotic dream but, oh boy, when I realised it wasn’t...!”

“What can I do to make it up to you?” I asked
She
ila sat up and pulled her nighty off

“Do it again Jim, only this time look me in the eyes when you finish, I want to see you and feel you cum in me at the same time!”

I pulled her closer to him and suckled her breasts as she gripped my hair, I caught a nipple between my teeth and flicked my tongue rapidly across it. She quivered under my mouth then bent down and placed her lips over mine then tapped the end of her tongue on my lips for entrance. She flexed her sweet tasting tongue, tickling the tip of mine as her arms encircled my chest, her firm breasts crushed between them. My hands were busy roaming over her body, head, neck, and back. I paid special attention to her legs, caressing them from knee to ass loving the smooth firmness of her skin, and the heat radiating from her body.

I rolled on to my back and pulled her over me, she was lying on my legs, stomach and chest, still locked to my mouth. My pulsing hard cock throbbed against her smouldering crack as I pulled her thighs apart for easier access to my sister in law’s throbbing young pussy. She stopped sucking my mouth and pushed up, lifted her hips off me and let me slip into her again. She was soaked with cum from my first orgasm so my penetration was swift and thrilling. I humped, she gasped, and together we began a total destruction of the bed we were coupling on.

We fucked for about twenty minutes, I was under her, over her, behind her then for the curtain call of the act I rolled her on to her back, pushed up on my arms until my erection was the only connection to her, she watched as it plunged in and out of her cunt. The sight of her brother in law’s cock between her legs set fire to her. Her orgasm ripped from her clit and exploded through her body, bouncing endlessly as she tried to breathe. I responded and came with her in a long series of explosive contractions. She stared into my eyes as I groaned out her name then collapsed onto her.

We were covered with sweat, and panting for air. The pillows had been knocked to the floor, the sheets a crumpled pile under our entwined legs. “Oh my god Jim, I never knew it could feel like that. I just got awesomely fucked, that more than makes up for the sneak attack from behind!” she smiled sexily in the dim light.

I kissed her tenderly then we both fell into an exhausted sleep

I awoke with a start and Sheila wasn’t beside me, so in a panic I jumped out of bed, grabbed a dressing gown and headed down to the kitchen. There I found Sheila and Becky eating a late breakfast before she took Becky to nursery school. I sat with my daughter while Sheila got her things together and then they set off to her school. I was quite relieved that Becky hadn’t seen or heard anything in the night!

Sheila hadn’t returned from dropping Becky off when Alice appeared home and was surprised to see me back a day early. I told her that I when I got home in the early hours and found the bed empty, I assumed that you were in with Becky and it wasn’t until this morning when I saw Sheila in the kitchen she told me about looking after Becky while you were seeing to your parents. How I kept a straight face I do not know!

“Never mind about that just now” she said “I’ve missed you and have been aching to feel that big cock of yours deep inside my pussy, so come on while there’s no one around!”

Alice took me by the hand and pulled me upstairs to our room, I gasped at the unmade bed but she didn’t seem to notice as she was busy tugging my jeans down, and groping for my cock! “I’ve been without sex for over four weeks, with only my fingers to satisfy me, so just fuck me Jim!” she moaned. I got my jeans off then started to strip her out of her jeans and top, I could smell her arousal as I peeled her skimpy panties off her trim body and pushed her back onto the bed. She quickly pulled her top and bra off to expose her pert nipples sticking up for attention. I didn’t disappoint her and quickly took one of her nipples into my mouth and suckled it till it was even harder! I repeated this on the other one but Alice was getting desperate for her pussy to get some attention so I slid down from her succulent tits which elicited a groan from her and started to nibble around her sweet, juicy pussy feeling her smoothness on my face as she leaked juice all over me as I tongued her lapping up more of her abundant discharge until she pulled my head up and said,

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.