The Time I Shaved My Aunt's Pussy - Cover

The Time I Shaved My Aunt's Pussy

by Twisted Tee

Copyright© 2024 by Twisted Tee

Incest Sex Story: A tale from an interesting day between a man and his sexy aunt.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Aunt   .

My name is Tee(M26) and for the past few years I’ve been in an incestuous sexual relationship with my Aunt Bunne(F40). The how and why’s of how we started fucking is a long story, and will be told another time.

For now then, a brief description of my Aunt Bunne. I obviously thought she was an absolutely gorgeous woman. She stood 5’8” so fairly tall with medium long light brown hair. She, like many of our family, had some excess pounds, but she carried those extra pounds in her ass, which was perfectly phat. Her bust was 38C, so she wasn’t huge, her rack was still impressive, and she had a birthmark on her right tit that drew your eye directly to her cleavage. So she wasn’t perfect, but with her rich brown skin she was pretty perfect for me.

That being said I do need to mention my little cousin, her son Junior. Junior at this time was about 8. His dad had a court ordered weekend visitation once a month which he did, but otherwise the baby daddy wasn’t in the picture. Also important to know, at the time I was living in the same house as my Aunt and cousin. Obviously it was important for us to be close, but our excuses were that I was trying to save on rent, and it would be nice for my Aunt to have a “man about the house”.

It was on such a weekend this story takes place.

Saturday morning I woke up, washed up, got dressed and started to get my day going. While it was a weekend without my lil cousin, meaning my Aunt and I had the house to ourselves. However chores still needed to be done so after coffee and a quick bite it was time to get cracking.

My aunt was up and around too, so when I could, I took the time to go give her a big good morning hug and kiss. To anyone else that might have seen, it was me sticking my hands under her shorts and panties clearly mauling her ass cheeks. While I was busy gripping her ass, our tongues were locked in battle as we lip locked. Remember, our relationship was on the low low, so we didn’t have very many chances to be open about it.

She backed up from me, removing my hands from her ass. “Tee, stop, we’ll never get any housework done.”, she grumbled.

“I know, I’ll stop, I can’t help myself, you know this.” I said lovingly.

“I’m going, I’m going” I said as I walked on.

“Oh, and I have an idea once we’re done, something I’ve been wanting to do, to you” I said as I visibly adjusted my now rock hard cock to a more comfortable position.

She gave me the “oh really look but before she could speak, I said,” Ah I don’t wanna spoil the surprise love. You’ll see” I smiled.

Then I went to go mow the front lawn and so forth.

At this point it was the afternoon and we had both finished our housework. I was in the kitchen drinking a glass of water when she entered saying “ So what’s this big surprise you have?”

I had put my glass down and had her hands in mine, as I put tiny little kisses all over her hands, “Well lemme take a quick shower, but I recommend not taking yours until after.” I replied.

After I didn’t immediately answer she said, “Wait, what, why, ugh what’s this you have in mind.”

“Anxious a bit?”I teased, letting her hands go, “Well I was thinking that maybe I can shave your pussy today.”

“You wanna shave my pussy, bald?!”

“No, no not completely, I was going to leave some hair. Totally bald is not as sexy as a trimmed bush.”

“Oh so now I’m too hairy for you,” she harrumphed.

I could tell by the twinkle in her eye she wasn’t 100% serious. But knowing my Aunt, if I answered poorly, she’d say no, so I replied, “Think of it like this, you got a Lambo there” as I gestured at her, “But you still gotta take it in for a wash, a wax and detailing. I just want it to look extra amazing, that’s all.”

I took her hand again and started to gently suck her finger. “Do you trust me?”.

Smiling, she said,” Yeah I do. Okay fine. How do you want to do this?”

I gave her the general idea, then I took a hasty shower.

After I showed, I gathered a razor, small electric trimmers, a bowl of warm water, a bunch of towels, shave cream and so forth. I laid out a couple of towels on the bed, arranged the supplies and mentioned her over. She stood in front of me as I knelt down, looking up at her, I took hold of her hips, then I unbuttoned her shorts and peeled them off along with her panties.

“Okay, lay back on the towels and I can start”, I said.

I stood up, taking a good look and her now nude lower half. I asked, “Are you ready”, she nodded her assent.

Now, two things I should mention, is my Aunt had fairly large labia lips. I personally loved it, I got a kick of nibbling on her lips, teasing and licking them. At this time, she wasn’t really aroused yet so her goods weren’t on full display yet. Secondly, I had also set up a digital camera and my phone to record the proceeding. I had been recording some of our sexcapades and posting them online. The website was pretty niche, but I had a ton of views on all our movies and photos, so our posts seemed fairly popular and I continually felt positive about the reception. My favorite posts were when I took photos or screenshots of her pussy after I creampied her. But with her knowledge I posted movies and photos of all sorts at will.

“First a bit of warm water,” I said as I gently doused her bush.

“Now the cream” as I lathered it up in my hands, then I coated her bush and along the inside of her thighs next to her pussy lips. As her head laid on a pillow, I could see her glance down occasionally, but for the most part, she kept her eyes closed. One hand held the razor and the other rested lightly on her.

“Okay, here we go,” I said, her body tensed slightly as I carefully took the first stroke. After a couple of silent minutes of me concentrating and gently but carefully removing hair, I said, “There, now I need to start detailing a bit.” I then positioned her legs so I could get the area to the sides of her pussy. With the trimmer and some small scissors I was super careful to not nick her pussy lips, so I then cleaned up the area. I was almost done and told her, “Just need to do some final details.” At this point while I wasn’t really playing with her pussy, I did have to use my hands to manipulate it so I could do a good job. I could see her pussy start to open up a bit and I could see some moisture collecting. Her breathing was a bit faster but her eyes were closed, her face looked content and calm.

I then completed my “masterpiece”, then I used a damp towel to wash off the leftover shaving cream and hair off her. Then I used a dry towel to get anything I missed. Her head was up looking at me, I was giving my art one final look. “Nice, I am impressed.” I was looking her in the eyes now, “Damn, I thought you looked great before but now...” She had a mirror on her nightstand, I grabbed it and placed it so she could see what the result was. Now I admit, I did the best job I could but I know it could have looked better, but it was worth it, seeing her look at her freshly shaven cunt. “A heart? Really you shaved a heart? You silly stupid man” she laughed, “You’re such a dork, a sweet romantic dork, but a dork nonetheless.” “I know I am,” I smiled as I started to line up my phone for a photo. “Now say cheese,” as I took a couple of photos to post later. “Looks good enough to post in the Louvre” I said as I placed my head in-between her thighs. “But it probably tastes better than it looks.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.