Easter Service - Cover

Easter Service

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: It's Easter morning and Darla explains why she doesn't want to go to church. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Illustrated   .

32599-easter-service-1.jpg

“Oh Edward, I don’t think we should go to church this morning.”

“But Darla, it’s Easter Sunday.”

“I know, but I had this dream. I dreamt my mom told me I had to go to church. I didn’t want to but she insisted. And I was wearing basically my nightgown. And the next thing I know I’m standing at the church door, and the church is filled with people, no room anywhere, but then my Uncle George and my Cousin Carla take me by the arms and guide me down the aisle, and everyone is staring, and I’m so embarrassed, and there we are at the front, the very front row, almost at the altar, sitting on the pew, waiting for the preacher to come, and the church is completely quiet, waiting and waiting, and I glance at George and Carla, and I see that they are completely naked, Carla with her big beautiful breasts and long curly red hair, and Uncle George completely bald, but he also has an erection, a big one, and he is caressing my back, his fingers moving so gently but firmly, and it feels good, soothing but also exciting, and I can’t help it, I start whimpering with the pleasure, and while he’s caressing me, Carla takes the bodice of my nightgown and moves it so my breasts are bare, and she’s caressing my nipples, one then the other, lightly at first and then pinching, and she says, ‘Your nipples are very sensitive, aren’t they? You’re getting very wet, aren’t you?’ and it’s true, I getting very wet, more and more excited, moaning now, and Carla says, “See how wet she’s getting, Papa,” and he moves his hand, the one that wasn’t caressing my back, to my, to my sex, and he moves the material of my nightgown aside, and his fingers touch me, touch my sex, lightly, caressing my sex lips, and then inside me, inside my, my cunt, and his thumb is on my clit, rubbing, and he says, “I think she’s about to come,” and I was, I was about to come, but I couldn’t, I couldn’t quite come, and I wanted to, I wanted to so bad, and he lifts me, he lifts me so easily, and he sets me down on his cock, and his cock goes right into me, right into my cunt, so deep, and it feels so good, and Carla bends over and caresses my clit, small circles around and around my clit, and I am so ashamed, so ashamed but so excited, and I really need to come, I’m so close, so close, but I can’t. It’s like torture, like I’m going to be on the edge of orgasm forever.”

“Wow, that was some dream.”

“I know, and that’s why I don’t think we should go to church, even though it is Easter.”

“Then what should we do?”

“Fuck.”

32599-easter-service-2.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.