Bored and Horny on Omegle - Cover

Bored and Horny on Omegle

by Robdcruz

Copyright© 2024 by Robdcruz

Erotica Sex Story: A young guy gets lucky and matches with a submissive girl on Omegle. A rough early story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   .

Click Hi Click Hi Click...

Over and over. Another night I’m spending on Omegle trying to find a girl to strip for me. But no luck whatsoever. Each click brings me to either a fake video of a girl trying to lure me into some kind of scheme or some guy just as desperate as I am waving his dick at me. It’s become so rare to come across an actual live female that I’ve taken to jerking off while watching porn, and letting anyone watch. And that anyone always turns out to be a guy.

When I first discovered these random cam generator sites there was no way I would do this. But eventually there came a little thrill when another stranger would stop and want me to strip for them. I’ve even become more discerning, wanting to jerk off for only someone with a big dick or strong body. Sure enough, a guy sporting only his boxer briefs pops onto my screen. He doesn’t immediately click away, is muscular, and from the outline in his underwear I can tell he’s sporting a nice dick. This’ll have to do.

Me: “Hi”

Stranger: HI. Age?

Me: 25, you?

Stranger: 30. Gay, Bi?

Me: No, just bored.

-(although I wonder to myself how long I’ll do this before I have to rethink my place on the sexuality spectrum).

Stranger: Wanna play?

-(sigh, here we go).

Me: Sure, show me what you’ve got.

And with that I put on some porn video I know will do it for me (usually Little Lupe or sexypattycake- look em up and thank me later) and shift my focus back and forth between that and the stranger I’m arousing. I pulled off my shirt to show off my own build. I’m fit without being overly muscular, with tan skin, and a patch of hair down my stomach that suggests a path to hidden treasures. I rub my thick cock through my boxers and tease the tip over the edge of the elastic. I’m in it for the desire, so I wait until the lonely stranger is begging me to unleash my cock as he tugs at his own. Eventually, I pull my boxers down and stroke my dick. Sometimes I’ll ask the stranger what he would do to my cock and jerk off to the de***********ions of how they would suck me dry. I have them model for me just how hard I’ve made them, and after some time, I’ll cum, not bothering to wait for my partner to finish.

Click

The browser closes, I clean up and head off to bed. I’ve ceased to feel shame or conflict about my hobby. No longer worried that some hidden part of my sexuality has awakened. Instead, I accept it for what it is. I’m horny and I like being watched. I’d rather it be a girl, but I’ll take what I can get.


A few days pass uneventfully. I spend my time in school, or meeting up with friends, or flirting with this girl Sarah in my anthropology class I’m dying to fuck. If she works me up enough I know I’ll be hopping on the cam that night. I’ll look forward to it, itching to see if I will finally match with a partner I won’t be bored of.

That night, I strip off my jeans and log on.

Click Hi Click Hi Click

Me: Hi

Stranger: Hi, want to mess around?

-In the small square in front of me sits a skinny guy with no shirt, in a dark room. I can tell he’s sitting at his desk. Like me, he’s only showing his body, not his face.

-What the hell, I’ll see where this goes.

Me: Sure.

-As I busy myself queuing up the porn, I glance over at the square and see that the stranger is no longer alone. He’s been joined by a girl with pale skin, black hair, a chubby body, and huge tits covering by a black shirt with a swooping neckline. Her face is cute and looks up at the man with her.

Stranger: This is Yael.

-Yael gave a shy wave, and her eyes scan my body. “Well this is new,” I think to myself. My dick starts to harden when I think of the possibilities of what’s about to happen.

Me: Hi Yael. You look really sexy.

-Yael smiles and begins to type.

Stranger: What do you want me to do?

Me: Can you give me a little spin so I can see your body

-Yael obeys and backs up from the cam to give a spin. Matching her black shirt, she is wearing black panties. Her pale, thick thighs glow in the light of the screen. She spins and I see that the panties are tight enough they ride right up her ass. Her ass is huge and when it passes the screen, Yael gives a little bounce that sends a wave through it. Her spin gives me a chance to look her chest over more clearly as well. Her tits bounce and are clearly at least double D in size.

With her spin, my hand automatically moves to stroke my cock through my boxers. When facing the camera again, Yael sees this and smiles.

Me: Mmmm. Your body is so sexy. You’re making me hard.

-This time, the man starts to type.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.