A Hero's Thief - Cover

A Hero's Thief

by EveryDenial

Copyright© 2024 by EveryDenial

Erotica Sex Story: A small time thief is friendly with the local superhero. Luckily, he happens to be stealing something that nerfs her powers, just as she gets trapped in front of him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Reluctant   Fiction   Crime   Superhero   .

It wasn’t easy being a simple thief in a world of superheroes. It seemed like each city had its own hero flying around at this point, even my own. Even though the supervillains took up most of their time, they still found time to stomp on the little crooks just trying to get by.

Very few of my friends in the small crime world had been caught and put in prison. Most of the time the heroes didn’t even care enough to turn small crime in. They’d move us away from the scene and tell us not to do it again and fly off to bigger and better things.

As much as it made me feel like my crimes were inadequate, I was glad they weren’t taking me seriously. I got away with most of the things I stole and made a decent living off of it. The times I did get caught, I’d usually just go back the next day to finish the job.

I was a small time thief. I didn’t need a fancy name or an outfit. I wasn’t a flashy supervillain, with plots to take over the city. I wasn’t going to hurt anyone, I was just looking to get paid. I was just trying to survive.

I had been watching a particular household for a while, learning their patterns for the perfect time to strike. I found out that the husband and wife would be out of town for the week and that their kid was shipped off to some fancy school across the country.

I pulled out the only piece of tech I ever had on me, a device to trick the window sensor into thinking the window was still closed. It was an easy device for me to build, and an easier one to use. I slid the device between the window and the sensor and hit a small button.

After climbing through the window, I heard no alarm sounds and let out a sigh of relief before walking towards the main stairs. The house was dark and the silence. The only thing I could hear was the soft sound of my footsteps against the cold hardwood floor.

I made my way upstairs and walked past the many useless rooms, knowing what they looked like inside. I finally made it to the master bedroom, the only room that I needed to be in. There was a safe behind a family portrait that I had been monitoring. After watching the owners put the code in multiple times from outside their window, I had the combination memorized.

I walked over and started twisting the lock. The feeling of the metal dial turning in my hand had me excited. It was a satisfying feeling knowing that after weeks of casing the house, I was so close. I heard the safe click and my heart was pounding.

“Again?” A voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see our local superhero leaning in the open window, her long red hair fell down her back and swayed slightly in the wind. I was always surprised at how revealing her costume was. She wore a black bra with a red ‘FF’ on the right breast and a short black skirt with a thin red belt. She had knee high red boots and a matching cape.

Her body was tight and fit, with a toned stomach and B-cup breasts. She had on a pair of goggles that she lifted up and rested on her head. Her blue eyes stared me down, and a sly smile curled on her lips.

“Why the hell do you keep doing this? You don’t even have superpowers.” She said, walking over and sitting on the bed.

“I’m not giving away my secrets, kiddo.” I replied and opened the safe.

“Kiddo? You’re like, what, a year older than me? Just call me Flare” She giggled. “And I’m not gonna let you just take their valuables. Just close the safe.” She crossed her arms under her breasts.

“Fine,” I said closing the safe, knowing I had no chance now. “How old are you anyways, Flare?”

“Seventeen,” She replied, “but I’m going to be eighteen in a couple weeks. How old are you?”

“Twenty-five,” I said, taking a few steps toward her. “I guess I can’t really call you kiddo then.”

“Nope, and I know what you’re going to try and do.” She stood up and put her hands on her hips, pushing her chest out. “But it’s not going to work.”

“What am I going to do?” I asked, taking a few more steps until I was right in front of her.

“You’re gonna try and seduce me so you can escape,” She said, her face turning slightly red. “That’s not gonna happen, though.”

“I could tie you up and make a break for it, but you’re a lot stronger than I am,” I said, putting my hands on her hips.

“What-- What are you doing?” She asked as I touched her.

“Nothing,” I replied and took a step back. “Just testing your resolve. Looks like it worked.”

Her face was bright red now and her breathing had gotten heavier. She looked away from me, trying not to show her embarrassment.

“You’re the worst,” She said quietly, trying to compose herself.

“I do my best.” I smirked.

“I wish you did,” She sighed and grabbed my wrist, flying me out of the room.

“I’ll be back tomorrow!” I yelled as she dropped me into a nearby alley.

“Please don’t.” She rolled her eyes and flew off.

– – – – – –

The next day I went back, just like I said I would. She was probably expecting me to do something different, but I didn’t. Fortunately for me, I saw her fighting some flying supervillain in the sky across the city, giving me the opportunity to go ahead and rob the house without distraction.

I went through the same window and went upstairs to the already open safe. The little hero Flare didn’t even take the time to lock the place up after she removed me. I opened the safe and found all the jewelry that I knew would be there. I filled my pockets with coins and rings and my hands were layered with multiple necklaces.

I turned away from the safe to leave the room when the ceiling came crashing down with Flare flying right towards me. She crashed into me, causing the jewelry I was holding to fly into the air. I was thrown back and was knocked out once I hit the wall.

When I woke up a couple of minutes later, my head was pounding and the room was a mess. There were bricks and wooden beams everywhere, and a huge pile of rubble where the master bed used to be.

I stood up and saw the rear of the young hero. Flare was pinned between a large beam under her stomach and a large beam on her back. Her short skirt had flipped up and her panties were exposed.

I walked around the beam to the front and saw her hands were pinned under a layer of brick. Her head was free to move and her breasts were hanging down. She looked up at me, her face covered in dirt. Several of the necklaces I had stolen ended up wrapping around her neck when they flew out of my hands.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.