The Plaque - Cover

The Plaque

by Ashley

Copyright© 2024 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: It was 2023 for God's sake. What person in their right mind would connect a few random, if surprisingly helpful, events with an old plaque found in the attic?. It was only slowly that seventeen-year-old Erica realized that her horny desires coming true weren't just a coincidence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

When Dad took us to see our new house for the first time nobody was very impressed. When I say new house it was anything but! Apparently, it was built in the 1600s and it had been a beautiful wooden gothic-style old building, but it was a wreck. You could see why Dad had gotten it cheap: anyone else would have run a mile at the amount of work that needed doing to it. But of course, Dad, with his own construction business, was confident he could restore it to its former glory.

He assured us that he would make it habitable before we had to sell our current place and move in. We all trusted him, but you could almost hear the collective sigh of relief when he said it’d take six to eight months; that was like forever.

Seven months later he showed us around again. There was a brand-new kitchen and lounge on the ground floor. Bathroom, bedrooms for Kathy and me, and a master bedroom and en-suite on the first floor. Everything else had been ‘made safe’ and that was about it.

We all looked to Mom who was clearly not seeing it for the first time. You could almost see her winding up her most cheerful smile.

“Hey, we’ve got everything we need, it’ll be fine!”

She was right of course, and it was obvious that, when Dad and his guys had finished with it, the house would be amazing. And our new bedrooms were much bigger than our old ones and with nicer views. Dad was looking very nervously at us.

“It’s great Dad!” I said as enthusiastically as I could manage and Kathy mumbled something similar. I poked her in the ribs.

“Yes, no, yes. It’s super cool,” she said, glaring at me.

We looked at each other, all knowing that it was going to be a difficult few months, but putting a brave face on it.

We moved in the following weekend.


I came home from school one day the following week. I knew Dad was there somewhere because his truck was in the drive. I eventually found him in the attic, where I was greeted by the sight of his butt-crack peeking out of his pants.

“Hey honey, cool, isn’t it?” he said, his voice somewhat muffled because he was talking to some filthy old boxes.

“Yeah,” I replied, ignoring the attic, which was what I guessed he was talking about, and carried on admiring his ‘buns of steel’.

To be brutally honest here, I’d had a thing for my dad, ever since I began to get things ... you know ... in my lady parts. Blush.

It all started when I was about eleven. I’d jumped on Mom and Dad’s bed in the morning one weekend, as I often did to get them up when I wanted them to entertain me. Mom had rushed off to the bathroom, leaving me to play fight with Dad. For once I’d actually been winning when suddenly his cock popped out from his PJ bottoms, and I’d gotten a good long look before he realized. It had been soft, of course, but I thought that it was just about the cutest thing ever!

When I was older, and knew that they weren’t always soft, I’d fantasize about what it might look like when it was hard. I’d even gone as far as to Google, ‘I have a crush on my dad’ to find out how much of a freak I really was. The answers, factoring out the normal shit, seemed to boil down to the fact that I was far from alone; so a normal-ish freak then!

“They left all sorts of stuff up here,” he said, standing up, which was disappointing. “Mostly crap though.”

“So I see,” I told him, turning my nose up as I looked around. It seemed to involve a huge amount of cobwebs and spiders so I kept my hands firmly in my pockets.

I was beginning to get bored when I saw something poking out from behind some beams in the eaves. I gingerly poked at it and it was loose. Curious, I tried to lift it up with two fingers but it was much heavier than it looked. Getting a better grip, I pulled it out and I could see that it was some kind of circular wooden board.

There wasn’t much light but I could feel with my fingertips that it had some carvings on it.

“What’s this Dad?” I asked, holding it up for him to see. He peered in my direction.

“No idea, honey. Could be a hidden treasure? I want half if it’s worth anything.”

“Hey, no fair. I found it. What did you do?”

“I didn’t say you couldn’t have it,” he pointed out.

“Hurumph!” I said, getting suddenly possessive of my find. I carried it down to the bathroom and washed decades of crap off it in the sink and then took it back to my room for a proper look.

Under the anglepoise lamp on my desk, I could see that it was covered in intricate carvings. I dug out an old magnifying glass for a better look and, as I bent over it, I could feel my nose starting to run. Annoyed at the interruption, I grabbed a tissue, blew my nose, and then bent over the plaque again.

It was covered in symbols which I guess you might have called arcane, but meant nothing to me. Then my nose began to run again and I was shocked when a drip of blood landed on the wood.

I’d gone through a phase when I was younger when I’d had regular nose-bleeds, so I wasn’t completely freaked out. But I hadn’t had one for years so I was quite surprised. I picked up the tissue and held it to my nose so I wouldn’t make any more mess and then pinched just below the bridge for a few minutes until the flow stopped.

I got another tissue to clean up the mess on the plaque but, when I looked, there was no sign of any blood anywhere. I went to pick it up for a closer look and snatched my hands away: it was warm!!

What the fuck! I thought. How can it be warm? I pondered about that for a bit and figured it must just be the heat from the light bulb. I tentatively touched it once more, and now it was cool again. Very confused, I ran my fingers all over it and there was no sign of the warmth I’d felt just a few seconds ago. OK, I imagined it, I decided. Just going a bit mad, nothing to worry about.

Just then Mom called up that dinner was ready. I put the plaque on a shelf and thought no more about it.

The next morning I was woken up by a wet dream. I’d been making out with Anthony Chivers from school and he was sliding his hand up my skirt and was just about to touch my pussy ... when I woke up. I cursed myself: why was it that I always woke up just when things were getting good?!

I’d had a crush on Anthony for ages, but he only had eyes for Anabelle fucking Brightman. Admittedly she was prettier than me, but she was also a total airhead! If only I was better looking than her, I wished in vain.

I got to school a bit late and ran into the class, apologizing. When I sat down I noticed that Anabelle’s seat was empty. I nodded at it and raised my eyebrows at my friend Sienna. ‘Where is she?’ I mouthed.

She looked shaken and I could see she was upset as she mouthed back, ‘Car accident.’

It turned out that for some reason she’d taken her seat-belt off at just the same time as a dog had run out in front of her Dad’s car. He’d swerved to avoid it and clipped a parked car. Anabelle hit her face on the dashboard and had broken her nose and worse, her right eye socket was damaged.


One morning a few days later, awake and horny before the alarm went off, I thought I had time to rub one out. I was having a lovely time but couldn’t quite get there. The alarm sounded and I slapped it off crossly. It was getting closer and closer to the time when Mom or Dad would bang on my door and it was very frustrating. Why can’t this be as easy for girls as it is for boys? I thought. All of a sudden I was cumming. An earth-shattering series of shuddering climaxes. I normally had beautiful cums but this was like ... like when you sneeze and your whole body like clenches uncontrollably; like that, but gorgeous, and about five times!

I was left both shaking and shaken afterward.

After breakfast and a quick shower, I pulled on my favorite jeans, going through the normal procedure of lying on my back on the bed and wriggling madly as I dragged them up. They did make my butt look pretty spectacular though!

Walking down our path to the road, the seam at the front was rubbing on my clit and it felt incredible. I’d worn the jeans like a million times before and sometimes noticed it a bit, but this was ... well ... actually, it was really, really nice.

Distracted, I began to cross the road and didn’t notice a car coming. When I finally saw it I began to run, but halfway across, the faster stimulation on my clit was pushing me close to the edge. I was going to cum! No, no, no, no, I muttered to myself as I hunched over, trying to relieve the pressure. But it was no good and I started having an orgasm right there in the street!

My legs slowly gave way and I sank to my knees to the sound of a horn blaring. I was desperately hoping for the ground to open up and swallow me when I felt strong arms around my shoulders helping me up.

“It’s alright, honey, I’ve got you,” I heard my dad say. and I threw my arms around him, jumped up with my legs around his waist, and buried my face in his neck.

When we got back onto the sidewalk, I really, really didn’t want to let go of him. Even though I’d only just cum, my clit was still tingling away, and being so close to my dad was making me feel incredibly horny.

“Are you OK, sweetie?” he asked when I finally allowed him to set me back on my feet. “What happened?”

“My legs just kind of gave way,” I lied. Well, I wasn’t going to tell him that I’d had an orgasm in the middle of the street! He gave me a decidedly weird look as I shuffled back to the house to get changed.

I also got some very strange looks when I turned up at school in a skirt for the first time in like ... forever. Even then I spent most of the day with my legs clamped tightly together trying to give myself some relief from my almost permanent horniness.

It was awful of me, but that night, as I lay in bed, I found myself hoping that maybe Anthony would ask me out seeing as Annabelle wasn’t ... available anymore. He was on the swim team and had an incredible V-shaped back, and an ass that looked so firm and tight that I thought it’d look wonderful bouncing up and down between my legs. My hand strayed between those very legs as I imagined him fucking me, and I was very nearly cumming when my phone pinged.

Without stopping my endeavours I picked it up. It was a text from Anthony, ‘Hey want to hang tonight?’. Suddenly my fantasies were a whole lot more real and I came, shuddering, hunched over my hand, my mind full of images of Anthony fucking me on my own bed.

After licking my hand clean and wiping it on the sheets, I texted back, ‘Cool mine @ 8’.

My folks were OK-ish about me having boys in my room. When I’d first broached the idea with Mom she’d said she’d have to talk to Dad and called him in. At first, he wasn’t keen to say the least.

“It’s better than her doing it in a car ... or the woods ... or some alleyway,” she explained.

“Ew! Mom! An alleyway?!” I was about to add ‘And ew to the woods, obviously’ even though that sounded kinda nice, when I noticed that they were both looking really guilty.

“Really, you guys did it in an alleyway? Gross!” I added that last bit more as a matter of form really: kids are supposed to be freaked out thinking about their parents doing the dirty. I actually liked the idea and had even woven it into a masturbation fantasy a few times. Very successfully, actually!

“Never mind that,” Mom said to me, then turned back to Dad. “Think of it this way: if the boy gets rough Erica can call out and you can beat the crap out of him.” Dad smiled for the first time in the whole conversation, although it wasn’t a particularly nice smile.

I took Anthony up to my room and shut the door behind me.

“Hey, cool ro--” he began to say, before I interrupted him by putting my arms around his neck and sticking my tongue down his throat. We shuffled over to the bed, joined at the lips and groin, and fell over into a mess of groping hands and writhing legs.

I managed to get his shirt open and finally got my hands on the lovely bald deep chest that I’d letched over at so many swim meets. That, and his ass, were just as firm and awesome as they’d looked.

When I grabbed the front of his jeans, however, I must confess that I was a little disappointed and actually wondered if his muscles were getting a little ... artificial help. I wasn’t in a position to be fussy though, and neither of us seemed to be in the mood for too much foreplay. After some frantic shedding of clothes, it was a joy when he lay down between my legs.

It had been quite a while since my last fuck and I hadn’t realized quite how much I’d missed it until he slid it inside me, when suddenly his penis didn’t seem so bad after all!

What Anthony lacked a little in size he more than made up for in enthusiasm, and I was just beginning the final ascent when he shifted up a gear and I recognized the signs all too well.

“No, no, you can’t cum yet!” I begged. Mercifully he carried on fucking me and I had a really, really lovely orgasm. But he didn’t stop there and I was hugely impressed when he made me cum for a second time.

He seemed to want to go for a third but I just didn’t have it in me.

“Please cum in me, Anthony,” I whispered in his ear, but he just rolled off me, with a strange expression on his face.

“I’ve gotta go,” he said in a kind of strangled voice as he struggled to force his erection into his briefs.


I looked all over for him the next day at school, but there was no sign. Eventually, I spotted his little sister Paula. “Hey, where’s Anthony?” I asked her.

She pulled me over into a quiet corner. “What did you do to him, Erica?” she demanded, and she stared straight at my groin as if she thought that I had some kind of vampire vagina down there! “He had to go to the hospital and have the blood drained out of his dick with a fucking syringe!” she told me in an angry whisper.

“Jesus fuck! Is he OK?”

“Yeah, but I’m not sure he’ll want to ... you know, see you again,” she said as she walked off.

I guess at that point things should have been starting to add up, but they didn’t. Not yet.

The next day was a Saturday and I slept in late. When I finally woke up I was horny again. What can I say? I’m a morning girl!

I lay there, thinking about Anthony and the last few boys I’d dated. Anthony had been, well, just weird, and the others were just so immature and ... a bit selfish in the sack. ‘Why can’t my lovers be more like my Dad?’ I wondered to myself.

I was just trying to decide whether to get up or to give my pussy a good seeing to when there was a knock on my door.

I pulled my hands out from under the blanket. “Come in,” I called out.

“Hi, honey,” Dad said, coming over and sitting down next to me on the bed. He looked a bit ... odd. He put his hand on the covers on top of my leg. Quite close to the top of my leg! “I’ve ... erm ... been thinking,” he said hesitantly, and moved his hand a little higher. It was very close to my pussy now, and I loved it.

“Where are Mom and Tracey?” I asked, worried that someone might come in.

“Your mother’s taken her to do some shopping ... and lunch,” he replied, giving my leg a little squeeze, which sent a jolt of arousal right through me.

“I’ve seen the boys that you’ve been bringing up here,” he said softly as he looked deep into my eyes. “And they’re not good enough for my baby girl.”

“No?” I squeaked.

“No,” he said quite decisively. “I think you need a real man,” he added as he stood up. Oh my God, did he mean what I thought he meant?!

My heart pounded in my chest as he began to unbutton his shirt while holding my gaze again. He pulled the sides back, exposing his deep, powerful chest, and then threw it aside. And then my eyes followed his hands as they moved slowly towards his belt ... Surely he couldn’t...? He wouldn’t ... would he?

He undid the belt and then the fastening of his pants and my pussy was on fire. I could clearly see the bulge in his pants. Oh God! Was I going to see his cock?! All hard and erect?!

He pushed his pants down to his knees and stepped out of them. I could see a wet patch on his briefs at the end of the outline of a beautifully long shaft and bulbous tip.

He paused, just briefly, and I panicked; a cry escaping my lips, “Please Daddy. I want to see it,” I pleaded. He grinned and I knew that I’d said the right thing.

Again, his eyes locked with mine as he pulled the waistband out and over his erection. My pussy lurched as I caught a brief glimpse, and then he bent over to push them down. As he stood up I leaned forward, and gasped out loud as it came into view. Dear God, it was a thing of beauty! Bigger than I’d ever seen outside of a few porn movies, and so, so hard that the tip was pressed up against his belly. And his balls, big and heavy-looking in a tight sack.

I was trembling like a virginal schoolgirl as he approached the bed, my eyes fixed on his bobbing member. He reached down and pulled the covers aside, leaving me naked apart from a pair of pink soft cotton panties. For just a moment I felt like covering my breasts, but the way his eyes moved over my body made me shiver with desire and I let him look all he wanted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.