Truth or Dare - Cover

Truth or Dare

by EveryDenial

Copyright© 2024 by EveryDenial

Erotica Sex Story: When the parents are away for the weekend we play games together. Tonight was my turn to pick and I chose Truth or Dare. They were initially skeptical, but after things got spicy we started having fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft   Coercion   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   .

“Really?” My older sister Rachel complained. “Truth or dare was all you could come up with?”

“It’s his weekend to pick a game,” My younger sister, Amy, argued. “And at least he picked a game that’s actually fun. Unlike Monopoly. Or Trivial Pursuit. Those games are dumb.”

“Hey, I like Monopoly,” My younger brother, Alex, objected.

“No one likes Monopoly,” Amy insisted. “It’s too boring.”

“You’re too boring,” Alex said.

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

“Enough!” Rachel cried. “All right, fine. I guess we can play truth or dare. But everyone has to play and take it seriously.”

“Yes,” I said, looking at the other three. “We have to take it seriously. And no lying. You can pass once. But that’s it.”

“Fine,” Alex agreed. “But you can’t chicken out either. You have to do every dare. Even if it means we have to call Mom and tell her what really happened to her favorite sweater.”

“Okay, I’m in,” Amy said.

“Me too,” Rachel agreed.

Our parents were away every weekend for business so we made it a tradition to have a sibling game night every Saturday to keep us close. Most of the week we ignored each other and did our own thing, so this was a chance to bond and spend time together. We had been doing this for years, but we were getting older now. Rachel was 18, I was 17, Alex was 15 and Amy was 14. We were no longer the young children we used to be. The game night had gotten a little bit awkward lately, but I think this could help bring us back to the way things were.

“Okay,” I said. “Alex, since it was your idea, you can go first.”

“Okay, I’ve got one,” he said, thinking hard. “Rachel, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” she said, a little too quickly.

“Do you have a crush on anybody?”

“Yes,” she said with a smile.

“Who?”

“My turn,” she said, ignoring his question. “Amy, truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to go into the kitchen and eat a spoonful of mayonnaise.”

“Gross!” Amy cried.

“Chicken,” Alex joked.

“Fine, I’ll do it.”

Amy got up and ran into the kitchen. When she came back she had her spoon in her hand full of a large glob of mayonnaise.

“Ugh, this is so disgusting,” she complained.

“Go on,” Rachel said. “It’s not so bad.”

Amy lifted the spoon up and opened her mouth. She took the full spoon of the mayo. She gagged and coughed and a bit of the mayo leaked down her chin. She quickly swallowed the rest and stuck her tongue out.

“So gross!” she shouted.

“Your turn,” I said.

“Okay.” She looked at me “Truth or dare?”

“Uh ... Truth,” I said.

“Do you masturbate?”

“Frequently.” I answered.

“Why would you even ask that?” Rachel asked.

“I’m curious.” Amy defended.

“I know, but it’s still a weird question,” Rachel said.

“Whatever.”

“Hey, it’s my turn.” I interrupted. “Rachel, truth or dare?”

“Uhh,” she thought for a moment. “Dare.”

“Good,” I smiled. “I dare you to take off your shirt.”

“What?” She looked shocked.

“You heard me,” I said. “I want you to take off your shirt.”

She didn’t want to, but she had no choice. It was the rules. And we all had to follow the rules.

“Fine.” She scoffed

With that, she lifted up her shirt and exposed her stomach. She had a beautiful flat stomach with a sexy little belly button. She pulled her shirt higher and her bra became visible. She was wearing a pink and lacy bra. Her B-cup tits pushed out against the bra and showed off her cleavage. She held the shirt up and showed off her bra.

“There,” she said, lowering her shirt back down.

“Hey, he said to take it off.” Alex said.

“Yeah,” Amy chimed in.

“Oh, whatever,” Rachel said.

She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up over her head. She pulled her shirt off and threw it aside. Her chest moved with her breathing, causing her decent sized breasts to rise and fall. She was embarrassed and uncomfortable, but it was funny seeing her like this.

“Now you,” Rachel said, turning to Amy. “Truth or dare?”

“I, uh,” she stammered, her face flushing red. “Dare.”

I knew Rachel was going to make Amy do something embarrassing.

“I dare you to take off your shirt,” She said.

Amy hesitated for a moment, unsure what to do.

“You heard her,” Alex said. “Take off your shirt.”

“But--” She stuttered. “But I don’t have a bra on.”

“Well, you shouldn’t have taken the dare then,” Rachel said.

Amy sighed. She knew there was no way out. She slowly reached her hands down and lifted up her shirt. It was just a regular t-shirt so it didn’t show anything. She held the shirt over her breasts for a moment.

“Come on,” Rachel teased. “You’re not a chicken, are you?”

“No,” Amy said, and lifted the shirt over her head, exposing her tits.

Her little A-cup tits were cute and perky, and her nipples were small and pink. She blushed bright red as she sat there topless.

“Okay, um, Alex,” Amy said. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” he replied.

“How many girls have you kissed?”

“Two,” he answered.

“Really?” Amy said.

“Yup.”

“I guess you’re not such a loser after all,” Rachel teased.

“Oh yeah? True or dare?” He asked Rachel.

“Dare.”

“I dare you to show off your panties.”

“Fine,” she sighed. “Boy’s are gross.”

With that, she reached down and pulled her skirt up, exposing panties that matched her bra. Her panties were lacy and pink and had a small bow at the front. They were quite sexy and showed off her hairless mound. She quickly dropped her skirt back down, covering her panties.

“Truth or dare.” she said, turning to me.

“Dare,” I replied.

“Okay,” she thought for a moment, then gave a devilish grin. “I dare you to flash us.”

“What?”

“Flash us,” she repeated and pointed at my pants. “You have to show us your cock.”

“Fine,” I shrugged.

I stood up and unzipped my jeans. I pushed down my pants and underwear and my dick sprung free. The girls giggled and blushed. Alex looked away.

“Not bad,” Rachel said.

I smiled and pulled my jeans back up, sitting back down.

“Alright,” I said. “Alex, truth or dare.”

“Uh, dare,” he said.

“I dare you to touch Rachel’s boob.”

“Touch my boob?” Rachel asked.

“Just for a second,” I told them.

Alex scooted closer to Rachel. He reached out his hand and touched her left boob. He gave it a squeeze and then pulled his hand away.

“There, I did it,” he said. “My turn,” he continued and turned to Amy. “Truth or dare?”

“Um, dare.”

“I dare you to ... Um, take off your skirt.”

Amy thought about it for a second and then got up.

“Okay,” she said and hooked her fingers under her waistband.

She slowly slid her skirt down, revealing her panties. They were white cotton panties with little pink flowers on them. Her thighs were skinny and had a wonderful gap between them.

“Why am I being stripped?” Amy giggled. “You guys are weird.”

“You’re the one who took the dare,” Rachel said.

“Truth or dare,” Amy said and pointed at me.

“Uh, dare.”

“Hmm, okay, I dare you to flash us again.”

“You wanna see my cock again?” I teased.

“Maybe,” she blushed.

I stood up and pushed down my jeans and underwear. I pulled out my dick. My cock was hard, so it sprang right out. I was a little embarrassed but I wasn’t going to back down from the dare.

“Getting hard looking at your sisters?” Rachel laughed.

“It’s just a natural reaction,” I argued and pulled my jeans back on. “You look like you’re getting a little hard too,” I said and pointed at her chest.

Rachel looked down and saw her nipples poking through her bra.

“Shut up,” she said.

“Truth or dare?” I said, sitting back down.

“Dare,” Rachel said.

“Good, cause I dare you to take off your bra.”

“Perverts.” She rolled her eyes.

She reached behind her and unclipped her bra. She slipped her bra straps down down her arms and tossed her bra aside. Her round, perky tits bounced into view, her small pink nipples erect.

“You guys suck,” she complained.

“I was right, they are hard,” I laughed.

“This is getting really embarrassing,” she complained. “But whatever, Alex, truth or dare.”

“Truth,” he said.

“Are you a virgin?”

“No,” he answered.

“Seriously?” Rachel and Amy both said.

“Yup,” he shrugged. “Truth or dare, Amy?”

“Truth,” she said.

“Are you a virgin?”

“Yes,” she replied softly.

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of,” Rachel said.

“Can we continue?” Amy said, changing the subject. “Alex, truth or dare.”

“Truth,” he answered.

“When did you have sex for the first time?”

“About a month ago,” he said.

“What’s it like?”

“It’s nice,” he smirked. “Truth or dare, Rachel,” Alex said.

“Um, dare,” she replied.

“I dare you to take off the rest of your clothes.”

“You’ve got to be kidding,” she complained.

“Nope,” he said. “Take everything off.”

Rachel sighed and stood up. She pushed down her skirt and panties and stepped out of them. Now she was completely naked. Her tits hung from her chest, her nipples erect. Her mound was hairless and smooth, and her slit was wet and glistening.

“Happy now?” Rachel asked as she sat down and placed her hands in front of her vagina.

“Yes,” Alex said and smiled.

“You guys are gross,” Amy said.

“Okay,” Rachel said, pointing at me. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare,” I replied.

“Good, because I was hoping you would say that. Get naked too. Take everything off.”

“No problem,” I said and stood up.

I reached for my waist to unzip my jeans again. I slid them down and kicked them aside. Then I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it across the room.

“And the underwear,” Rachel said.

“You sure you can handle it?”

“Just do it,” she ordered.

I hooked my fingers in my underwear and pushed them down. My hard cock bounced into view. The girls giggled and looked at each other.

“He’s bigger than I expected,” Amy said, blushing.

“What do you mean ‘than you expected’?” Rachel laughed.

“I don’t know, it’s not like I’ve ever seen one before.”

“Well now you have,” I said.

“Can we move on,” Alex complained.

“Okay, Alex,” I said. “Truth or dare.”

“Um, Truth,” he replied.

“Who was the girl you lost your virginity to?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” he said.

“Tell us!” Amy whined.

“Fine,” Alex said. “I lost my virginity to one of Rachel’s friends.”

“Which one?” Rachel asked, suddenly interested.

“It was Jenny,” Alex said.

“Jen?” Rachel repeated. “No way, she’s way older than you. You’re lying.”

“I swear to god,” he insisted.

“When did this happen?”

“About a month ago.”

“During my slumber party?”

“Truth or Dare, Rachel.” Alex didn’t answer her.

“Wait, did you sneak into my room?” Rachel asked.

“I’m not answering any more questions,” Alex said.

“Fine,” Rachel sighed. “Dare.”

“I dare you to play with yourself.”

“Are you serious?”

“You’re the one that chose dare,” Alex laughed.

“God, when did you turn into such a pig.”

“Ask me next time.” He laughed.

“Ugh, fine.”

Rachel spread her legs open and bent he knees up. She reached her hand down and rubbed her wet slit. She started to play with her clit, dipping a finger inside herself two or three times.

“Wow,” Amy giggled.

“You are a sick bastard,” Rachel told her brother.

“Come on,” Alex complained. “At least try to enjoy it.”

“I don’t need to.” She stopped touching herself and crossed her legs again. “You said to play with myself and I did.”

“Whatever,” Alex shrugged.

“Truth or Dare, Alex.” Rachel glared at him.

“Truth.”

“When and were did you fuck Jen?”

“At the slumber party, and in your room,” he answered.

“That’s disgusting. What if I went into my room?”

“You were in your room. It was the middle of the night.”

“I can’t believe this,” Rachel complained. “Did she know you were 15?”

“Yeah,” he answered.

“Ugh,” she groaned.

“So, um, Amy,” Alex said, turning to her. “Truth or dare.”

“Dare,” Amy replied.

“Panties off.”

“Okay.”

Amy hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. She wiggled out of her panties and tossed them aside. Her 14 year old tight slit was smooth and perfect.

“Okay, um, truth or dare, Rachel,” Amy asked.

“Dare,” Rachel said.

“Kiss him.” Amy pointed to me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.