Snowstorm - Cover

Snowstorm

by Billabong

Copyright© 2024 by Billabong

Incest Sex Story: On their way to a family gathering, a brother and sister are caught in a snowstorm and have to stop for the night. The only available hotel room has just one double bed, and they don't have any pajamas. Before long, they are calling room service and asking for condoms

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   .

My brother and I were caught in a big snowstorm last year. We thought we could make it from my home in Arizona to our parents’ house in northeastern Oklahoma, but ended up in motel in western Oklahoma.

“I can give you one room,” the clerk said. “And you can count yourselves darned lucky to get it. The people who had it reserved are off in a ditch about thirty miles west of here. If they hadn’t called in from a farm to cancel, it wouldn’t be available.”

“Twin beds?” I asked hopefully.

“One double bed,” he said. “Take it or leave it. There are a dozen other people who’d love to get it.”

I knew he was telling the truth, so we took the one room, one bed.

“If we sleep in our clothes, they’ll look like we slept in them,” my brother told me. “We’ll have to sleep in our underwear and make up a story to tell. No way we’re going to tell Mom and Pop that we slept in the same bed.”

“We got stranded and spent the night in the car,” I said.

I knew it didn’t make any sense, but it would seem more acceptable to our parents if we spent the night together in the car than it would if we spent the night together in bed.

That decided, my brother stripped to his shorts and climbed into bed. I hesitated.

“What are you waiting on?” he asked me.

“I’m not wearing a bra,” I said.

“I won’t tell, if you don’t tell,” he said and grinned. He did not offer to close his eyes or turn his head.

I quickly took my clothes off and felt myself blush because my nipples were erect. I looked at my brother and we looking straight at my breasts. He whistled and said, “No need to be embarrassed about them. That’s a nice pair.”

(I remembered that his wife was rather flat-chested.)

“You don’t think they’re too big?” I asked, deliberately showing my breasts to my brother.

“Naw. They’re just right,” he said.

I walked to the bed with my brother watching my breasts the entire way. I let my weight come down harder than necessary on my heels and that made my breasts jiggle.

“Shit! Now I’ve got a hard-on,” my brother said suggestively.

“Let me see,” I said. I couldn’t believe I’d said that. The words just seemed to pop out of my mouth.

My brother didn’t argue with me. He pulled the sheet down, and showed me his erect peter. I caught my breath at the sight of my brother’s cock. My heart started pounding. I was suddenly very aroused.

“Why don’t you jack it off?” I suggested.

“I have a better idea,” he said, staring at my breasts.

I pulled the sheet back and got on the bed with my brother. I had gone this far, might as well go a little farther. I reached over and took my brother’s peter in my hand.

As soon as I did that, my brother started fondling my breasts. We had passed the point of no return.

Before long, my brother slipped his hand inside my panties and felt my pubic hair, then my slit, then my clit. It was as erect as his cock was.

Without a word, my brother rolled over on top of me. I opened my legs as I would have if it had been my husband.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.