The Hentai Curse - Cover

The Hentai Curse

by Fish Taco

Copyright© 2024 by Fish Taco

Erotica Sex Story: An accidental encounter with an old woman causes a curse to be put on Sophia changing her appearance and her behavior drastically.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

I woke up to another Monday morning. I performed my normal routine of showering, fixing my shoulder length brunette hair, applying my makeup, and getting dressed. I put on my typical dark pants accessorized with a belt and a white blouse. I looked professional corresponding to my status as a project manager that I was promoted to three months ago. I left my apartment and got into my car. The first thing I did with my extra money was trade in my beater for German luxury. This car was four years old but it was so much better than my old clunker.

Before going to work, I stopped to get my coffee like I do every day. I got in line. There were four people in line in front of me, two men and two Asian women, one young and one old. The line moves pretty fast so I never worry. I get to work exactly on time.

The two men submitted their orders and now I was just behind the young woman and old woman. Everything came to a screeching halt. I watched with increasing frustration as the younger woman seemed to be translating the menu to the older woman. This was ridiculous! I need to get my coffee and get to work!

I finally had enough. I shoved my way between the women and stepped up to the waiting barista. I gave my order. They seemed to always get it wrong. Bunch of idiots! I gave my name to the girl. I was here every morning, Monday thru Friday. You would think they’d know my name by now. Incompetents! I stepped away to wait for my drink.

I noticed the old woman on the floor. The younger woman was crouched down trying to comfort her. Did I knock her over? Well, if they didn’t take so long to order I wouldn’t have had to push my way to the front.

The old woman locked eyes with me and started to speak angrily.

“No Obaachan!” the young woman shouted in seeming fright.

“What is she saying?” I asked.

“My – my grandmother has cursed you.” She definitely seemed disturbed.

I scoffed. I couldn’t help it. A curse? Seriously? How ridiculous. A curse!

“Sophia!” my name was called out.

I grabbed my coffee and headed to work. The morons screwed up my order again! It was just eight simple steps and they couldn’t get it right!


I was only 27 but I already led a team of two people. I had Owen who was 29 and Emma who was only 23. We had a big project coming up. I met with my boss, Ted who was in his 40s, several times today. We were preparing for a presentation with the Sanyuki Corporation out of Japan. If we could get a contract with Sanyuki, it would be a major coup for our company and especially for the four of us.

It was a busy work day. I slept soundly that night.


My alarm went off. I shut it off and turned on the bedside lamp.

Why did everything feel wet?

I sat up and my bed sheet was soaked. So was the bottom half of my night shirt and my panties. My panties clung uncomfortably to my pussy. Did I pee the bed? It was a lot. I softly ran my finger on the sheet and brought it up to my nose. It didn’t smell like urine. It smelled like sex! I soaked my panties and bedsheet with pussy juice? I didn’t remember any erotic dreams last night. I didn’t remember any dreams at all. It had been a couple of years since I broke up with Eric and I hadn’t slept with anyone since then.

I stripped the bed and put the sheet, my panties, and my night shirt in the washer and started it.

I jumped into the shower. I washed my hair and gave my pussy a thorough cleaning. Didn’t want to smell like a slut at work. Ha!

I wrapped myself in a towel and stood in front of the mirror. Weird. My hair had this jagged look instead of being slicked back as normal wet hair does. Also my hair had this purplish tinge. It must be the shampoo but I’d been using that bottle for a while and was almost out. I would have to buy more in a couple of week or so. Ugh! I couldn’t seem to straighten my hair. Frustrating. My hair even looked longer and I just had a trim three weeks ago. I had no time to deal with this. I applied my makeup then return to the bedroom to get dressed.

My bra felt extra tight and my boobs seemed extra sensitive. My nipples seemed to have a direct erotic line to my pussy and I felt moisture inside my pussy like I was ready for a cock to enter me. My blouse felt tight too. It was a challenge to fasten the top button.

I headed out, stopped for my coffee, and went to work.


I don’t know what was going on at work today but every time I stepped out of my office, Owen and Emma would follow me with their eyes. I mean they stared at me. It wasn’t until I was out of sight that they refocused on their work. I know this because I peeked back around the corner and they were looking at their work but as soon as I stepped back out, their eyes watched me until I was out of view. I don’t know how to describe their looks but it made me feel uneasy.

Ted was worse. The first time I came to his office, I felt like he kept looking me over. He had never done that before. He was always professional. He kept coming into my office and making small talk. I couldn’t get any work done. I already felt very prepared for Sanyuki next Monday but there were already things to fine tune and improve. Ted kept looking at my boobs. I was just a B cup though they did feel engorged today. I had gone to the bathroom mirror to check and you couldn’t see my nipples and I didn’t show any cleavage.

It was a weird day.

It got a little weirder before the end of the day. My boobs ached so much that I had to release my bra and they instantly felt better. My boobs didn’t sag like normal boobs. My tits straightened up and stood upright. My nipples looked bigger.

Later when Owen and Emma both came into my office to ask questions. I swear they were both looking at my tits ... I mean boobs. I know they could see my nipples pushing against my blouse. And then Ted came in and he looked at my tits and developed a giant smile on his face. It made no sense but it felt like all three of them had sexual desire for me.

I excused myself and said I had an appointment and left work a half hour early.


Wednesday morning started even worse.

I got out of bed and felt something brushing against my butt. It was my hair. It had grown from just past my shoulders to the bottom of my ass over night! That wasn’t the worst. My hair color was completely bright purple. Not purplish tinge like yesterday but full on purple.

I got in the shower and decided to skip the shampoo even though I was pretty sure it was not the cause of the changes in my hair. My boobs looked enlarged. They were definitely bigger and firmer. The soft cloth of the towel wrapped around my body felt suffocating and it aroused my nipples which stimulated my pussy so I stood in the nude in front of my mirror.

The face that reflected back was my face but it wasn’t my face. What was with my eyes? They looked bigger and rounder. My nose, it was significantly smaller. My mouth had changed too. It was small too except when I opened it. I shouted at the mirror, “What the hell is going on?” and my mouth took up almost my entire face before returning to a small size. I grabbed my hairbrush and attacked my hair but to no avail. It was this jagged, purple monstrosity. I grabbed a scrunchie and put my hair into a long ponytail.

“What is happening?” I muttered. “This can’t be happening.”

There was absolutely no way I could fit into any of my bras now. I tried but didn’t even come close. My tits were enormous now. These big round melons that stood straight out from my chest without need for support and large areolas and very sensitive prominent nipples. I could only button my blouse up so far. My new tits prevented going any further so I had no choice but to have significant exposed cleavage.

I had to go to work looking like this. I felt so sad.


I stopped for my coffee. I always need my coffee.

The young Asian woman was there.

The curse! It must be that stupid curse.

“Hey, Hey!” I said, grabbing the woman’s arm.

Frightened, she pulled away and stepped back.

“Your stupid grandma cursed me. Get her to take it off.”

“I – I can’t.”

“Why not? I’ll pay. I’ll do whatever. Tell her I’m sorry. I’ll clean her house for a week.”

“My Obaachan died yesterday.” Tears welled up.

“What!” I said shocked.

“Don’t worry. You didn’t kill her. She was old. It was her time. The fall didn’t hurt her. It just made her angry.”

“So you do it! Please take away this curse!”

“I can’t do anything. I don’t know the magic.”

“Please! Do something!”

“I’m sorry. This is nothing I can.”

Her name was called. She grabbed her drink and left.

How could this happen? I accidentally knocked over some old woman and in two days I looked like a bizarre cartoon character?


I wasn’t surprised that I received stares from Owen and Emma. I looked like a freak.

When I sat down at my desk, I discovered I had put on a short skirt. I always wear slacks. How did I do that? I hadn’t worn this skirt in forever. Even more strange, I hadn’t put on panties. How could I possible have done that? I was certain I put them on first thing when I get dressed like I always do.

My computer chimed reminding me I had a meeting with Ted. I grabbed my notebook and headed over.

I knocked and entered and closed the door behind me.

“Sophia,” he said, staring at me. My eyes went to my tits but roamed my entire body. He stood.

“I – I don’t know what happened to me,” I tried to explain what I didn’t understand. “I think an old woman put a curse on me.”

He came around his desk and stood in front of me. “I think it is a blessing.”

Blessing? That was completely ridiculous.

Before I knew it, Ted’s hands grabbed both my tits. He began squeezing them and rubbing them.

“I so want to fuck you,” he told me.

“No, you can’t!” I protested. I can’t sleep with my boss. It’s not how I do things.

I started to pulled away but he grabbed my tits firmly.

“You like this. See how hard your nipples are!” He rubbed my two hard little projectiles.

My legs felt weak. I almost collapsed. The sexual electricity in my body was so strong.

“Your loud moans say you want my cock in your cunt.”

Did I moan? Did I really not hear my own moans?

Oh fuck! His fingers playing with my nipples were driving me crazy.

He undid the buttons of my blouse and my tits bounced out. He brought his mouth to my right tit and licked the nipple. I moaned.

“You have incredible tits, Sophia.”

“Don’t do this,” I moaned out. I could feel my pussy getting juicy.

He gave equal attention to my left tit and I continued to moan. It felt so incredibly good. I had never felt this good in any sexual experience and all he was doing was sucking my nipples.

He stood up and pushed me down by my shoulders. I dropped to my knees.

“Suck my cock!” He opened up his pants and pulled them and his briefs down.

Five plus inches of hard cock appeared before my eyes. I could have refused his demand. I should have refused his demand. I didn’t. I took his cock in my mouth and I bobbed on it while he removed his shirt. I had been at work for only fifteen minutes and here I was on the carpet sucking cock.

He pulled off my blouse while his cock became juicier and juicier in my mouth.

“Oh fuck, Sophia!” he groaned. “You’re so good. I’m gonna cum!”

It was a couple of more bobs up and down his shaft and then he exploded into my mouth. Oh, fuck! He kept cumming and cumming. Soon it was dripping down my chin and covering my ample tits with his warm, wet gooeyness. I took a big gulp to send the heated liquid down toward my stomach so I could clear my mouth. It took three more big swallows before I could gasp through my mouth. His still mostly hard cock slipped from my mouth.

He bent over and removed his shoes and socks then slipped off his pants and underwear. He was completely naked now. I just sat there on the floor and watched. I didn’t get up to leave. I just waited for some reason. While he was busy getting undressed, I should have grabbed my blouse and bolted for the door. I didn’t.

Ted lifted me up by my armpits. He grabbed my right elbow and escorted me to his desk. He took off my skirt. He grabbed my waist and sat me down on top of his desk. He pulled my legs open. He entered me.

Visually his erect cock was an average size but inside my pussy it felt like it had doubled in size. He fucked me. I moaned and I moaned and I moaned. His cock moving back and forth inside my wet cunt felt so amazing. I was a slut. I was now a simple wanton slut. I didn’t want him to fuck me. I really didn’t. It just felt so good that I had no will power to stop him. I wanted to cum. I wanted him to cum in me.

“Your cunt feels so amazing,” he praised.

I just moaned with each wonderfully pleasurable thrust.

“What a pussy!”

He continued to compliment my cunt. The only sounds where the wet slapping sounds of his cock ramming into my cunt and my continual moaning. I knew his cock wasn’t actually as big as it felt inside me. It felt huge. Wonderfully huge. It filled my pussy perfectly. I was going to cum!

He pulled on my nipples that were like little steels silos. I moaned louder. I was now this purple haired, big eyed, huge breasted woman who wanted to orgasm. I felt like a complete slut.

“Iiiii-eeeeee!” I cried out. The delight of his cock created the perfect cum. My pussy began to gush out my pleasure juices

“I’m cumming!” he bellowed.

I felt it, just like in my mouth, he kept cumming and cumming. I never felt such a huge load inside my pussy before. I soon felt his cum dripping out of my pussy.

“Fuck! Your pussy felt like silk. It felt like I drained everything into you. Did you like it?”

I nodded, feeling ashamed. I looked at his wet cock. It looked so normal.

“I knew you would. Let’s go again,” he said enthusiastically.

He stood me up, turned me around, and bent me over his desk. He pushed his normal looking cock back into my cunt and it felt huge inside me again. I resumed moaning as he resumed thrusting into my cunt. This was so wrong. This was so good. I knew almost immediately that I wanted to cum again and wanted to feel him cum inside me again.

He held my waist and thrusted his cock deliciously into my cunt but at some time he grabbed my purple ponytail, pulling my head back and my torso upward and rammed violently upward into my pussy. Oh fuck! Why did this feel so good? I should hate it. He was dominating me. I should be disgusted. I just loved the feel of his cock pounding my cunt so much. I was nothing but a slut now. As it neared the finish line, his hands slid to my front, grabbing my tits. His cock moved rapidly inside me. A nonstop fucking machine going faster and harder.

“Ooooooh-ahhhhh!” I screeched. I once more covered his cock with streams of my cunt cream.

“Here it cums!” he growled.

Again my cunt received a huge amount of his cum. I already had plenty still in me from his first load so I quickly felt it dripping out of me before his cock exited.

Afterwards I sat in a chair in front his desk while he sat in his chair behind the desk. We were both naked as we discussed what I had originally came in here for about Sanyuki.

“Thank you.” Ted said when business was done. “That will be all for now. Let’s have lunch together today to ... um ... discuss more things. Be in my office at noon.”

I nodded submissively.

I dressed. My legs were sticky with cum so I used the washroom before returning to my office. Owen gave me a big grin before I arrived at my office. Did he know what just happened? How could he? How could he know that I swallowed one big load and received two big loads in my cunt and that I was looking forward to having more cum deposited inside me during lunch?

During lunch, Ted fucked me on top of me on the carpet and then I sucked him off while under his desk while he was on the phone with the C Division manager. Fuck! It was like I craved cum in my cunt and mouth.

Around three, I was fucked while sitting in a chair and then a repeat of being bent over his desk but this time he started and finished fucking me while holding my big tits that I think were even bigger than they were this morning.

I hated that I loved all this fucking. I was nothing more than a cum release for his cock. And I loved it! I hated that I loved it.


Thursday morning I discovered my purple hair has grown almost to the floor. I could only button the two bottom buttons of my blouse so my now massive tits were very exposed. I kind of didn’t care and I know it was wrong but it was my new attitude. I put on panties and slacks.

At the coffee shop, I noticed all the men looking at me as if they wanted to fuck me. I hate that I felt tempted to let every man fuck me. It was embarrassing how crazed I felt for the need to have cock in my cunt. I think my pussy was constantly dripping. Was I now a depiction of a Japanese sex cartoon?

I felt a cold breeze on my pussy. I was shocked to discover I was wearing a short skirt with no panties again. I knew I put on panties and slacks before I left the house! At least I thought I did. Why would I choose this short skirt and no panties? No, I know I did. It must be the curse!

I entered my office and found that my computer and everything else that was on my desk was now on the floor. Owen was lying on top of my desk. A completely naked Owen with a big hard cock standing straight up.

A naked Emma said to me, “Hop on.” She pointed at the cock.

I didn’t argue. I didn’t resist. These two reported to me. I was their boss. All I saw was a nice big cock that I could have in pussy. I climbed up on my desk and straddled Owen. I lined up his friendly cock with my cunt opening and pushed down on it. Just like with Ted yesterday, Owen’s cock seemed to be much bigger once it was inside me.

Emma got on the desk and opened her legs. Owen pulled me down then Emma directed my face into her cunt. I just automatically licked Emma’s tasty cunt. No distaste. No resistance. It was like I had no will beyond being used sexually.

Emma whined with pleasure to my eating her pussy. Owen thrusted into my cunt. Emma held my head down into her pussy so my pleasure moans were appropriately sent directly to Emma’s cunt. I wanted a normal day today but I wanted this even more. I was without a doubt a slut now. A woman who looked like and acted like a fantasy from a Japanese cartoon.

Owen’s thrusting cock filled my pussy and I juiced all over it. It felt so good being fucked. I loved it so much. Emma squirmed and moaned from my attention. I drank up the gentle stream of sweet nectar coming out of her pussy. She often pushed her pussy up into my face now. Owen steadily fucked my pussy. My own cum was steadily building. The scent and taste of Emma’s cunt and the hard cock thrusting up into my own cunt were driving me increasingly wild.

“Oh, this is why you haven’t responded to my message.”

It was Ted’s voice. I tried to lift my head to verify but Emma kept my face in her cunt. I continued enjoying her pussy and giving her pleasure.

I felt another cock. Owen continued fucking my pussy. This second cock was at my ass. I felt pressure on my hole. Desperate I was able to break away from Emma’s grip.

“No,” I protested but it came out half gasp, half moan from the pleasure I felt. No way did I want a cock in my ass! “Don’t put it in my ass.”

“I know you want it,” Ted replied smugly.

Emma pulled my face back into her pussy.

Ted’s cock opened my hole and began to slide in.

“Noooooooo!” I moaned into Emma’s cunt.

I now had a big cock in my cunt and at the same time I had a big cock in my ass!

Ted began the familiar fucking motion but this was an entirely new experience. I had never done anal and didn’t ever want to do anal. I had broken up with a boyfriend in college because he wanted to fuck my ass.

The cock in my ass felt giant and my ass felt stretched wide but the act of being ass fucked felt good. Surprisingly good. The longer he fucked my ass the better and better it felt. Two cocks inside me actively fucking me felt absolutely splendid.

My pleasure escalated quickly. It was getting difficult concentrating on Emma’s pussy until my nibbling on her clit caused her juices to flow. My face became covered by Emma’s juices and the smell, taste, and feel of her sensual liquids on my skin excited me. I doubled my efforts on Emma. Soon she moaned loudly and shuddered. She had cum. She released me head.

I straightened up so I was complete on top of Owen. My big tits pressing down on his chest. I was now free to moan loudly and uninhibited. These two wonderful cocks were driving me crazy with pleasure. I needed my release now!

“Unnnnnnn-ohhhhhhh!” I howled then breathily released, “Yeaaaaaaa!”

My pussy gushed all over Owen’s cock then with two more cunt thrusts I felt him pumping his cum into me. He kept cumming and cumming and it seeped out from around his cock that filled my cunt. Before Owen’s cock finished, Ted’s cock throbbed in my ass filling it with his giant load of cum. I almost immediately felt cum pouring out of my hole.

In a couple of minutes, both cocks exited my body and I felt a strange emptiness.

“Ok, play time is over for now,” said Ted. “Let’s get some work done.”

I got off the desk. My cunt and my ass both had thin streams of cum coming out until it slowed to a drip. I looked at the two still very firm cocks that were inside me moments ago. I didn’t get it. When they were inside me, they became much larger. How was it possible? The curse! It had to be the stupid curse!

Owen put my computer and stuff back on my desk then left. He kept looking at me and his cock was hard but he didn’t fuck me. I guess because Ted told us all to get to work. I didn’t bother getting dressed. I placed my skirt on my chair and sat on it so my drippy cunt and ass would seep cum onto my skirt and not the chair.

Ted messaged me at 1130 to go to his office. I exited my office. Owen and Emma were dressed. There eyes told me they wanted to fuck me again.

I entered Ted’s office. He was naked with a ready cock. I wondered if he stayed naked like I did.

“Bend over,” he said pointing at his desk.

I complied.

“I had the impression earlier that your ass doesn’t have much experience.”

“It was my first time.”

“So you would agree it needs more cock?”

“I – I don’t know.” The experience earlier was highly pleasurable but I had a cock in my cunt at the same time. I felt uncertain.

“Let’s give your ass more practice.”

He placed his cock head at my hole and I braced for entry. I felt my hole opening wide and then his cock slid deep into my ass. His cock felt like it was expanding, filling my ass completely.

He fucked my ass. It was a strange feeling – at first. After a few minutes, it felt very, very good. I moaned. It was enjoyable having a cock fucking my ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.