Anatomy Lesson - Cover

Anatomy Lesson

by raltsn

Copyright© 2024 by raltsn

Young Adult Sex Story: Hannah wants to learn about the male anatomy for an upcoming date, so she enlists her step dad, Mark, to help. Or at least that's what she told him...

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Facial   Oral Sex   .

Hi All. Another quick story that came to me the other day. Hope you all enjoy it!

My regular disclaimer: I am not a real author, I just play one on the internet. Sometimes I really wish I could write something with a plot and character development and all that. Honestly the dialog is the hardest part. I don’t know how ‘real’ authors do it and make it sound so natural. I’m talking to you Al Steiner! (Amongst others). Anyway, I hope you all enjoy getting into my head for a few minutes as you read this!


I liked working from home. It was so much better than having to trek into the office every morning, getting up early, dealing with traffic. My wife usually left around 8am or so and didn’t get back until after 5 on a normal day. So the house was nice and quiet, except for the 2 dogs who wanted attention pretty much all the time.

Today, around 10am I heard the side door open and the dogs getting excited. I peeked around into the kitchen and saw my step daughter, Hannah, petting the dogs.

“Hey Hannah” I said, “What brings you by here today?”

“Oh, I was running some errands and figured I’d uh, stop and pet the dogs.”

“Well they certainly need the attention.” I laughed, before turning back to my computer and getting back to the monotony.

Hannah played with the dogs for the next few minutes and then came in to where my desk was and stood behind me. I kept working for about 30 seconds before turning around.

Hannah was just standing there, still petting one of the dogs who obviously wasn’t getting enough attention fro me. If I hadn’t mentioned, Hannah was a pretty big girl. About 5’9” and probably pushing 290-300lbs. She had black curly, frizzy hair that she normally kept pulled back in a short pony tail. Today she was wearing a oversized t-shirt, hiding a pair of large floppy tits and a pair of gym shorts.

“Um, what’s up?” I asked.

So a little background about Hannah. In the time that I had known her, she was always focused on education. Never social life, friends or dating. Matter of fact, I had never seen her interested in the opposite sex (or the same sex) or sex anything at all. She was pretty plain, no make up, no fashion sense etc...

But now she was a few months from graduating from college with two Bachelor degrees and was anxious to head up north to where her dream job was. That was fine with me. I wanted to sell the other house we owned that was near her school and had plans for the proceeds. Plus, once she had a job she could take over her car payments and insurance. Overall though, she was a good kid so it’s not like minded or anything.

“I, uh, need some ... help.” she said.

“Sure, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“So, I’ve had a couple of dates with this guy and uh, I feel like he wants to do um, ... more.” she started. “I’ve never done anything before and I uh, I don’t have any experience with any of that.”

“OK” I replied. “And?”

“And, I hate not knowing what to do.”

“Well honestly, you’ll learn pretty easily.” I said. “it’s not rocket science and it’s much easier after the first time you do something.”

Hannah sighed. “I know, but what if he doesn’t like that I have no idea what to do?”

“Then he’s not worth it. Seriously, if it gets to that point and he’s put off by having to show you some ropes then he’s not worth it!”

“I know, I know,” she replied. “What if there’s another way to help?”

“Like what?” I asked.

“What if ummm, what uh, if you could show me so I would have an idea of what to do?” she asked hesitantly. “I mean, nothing too much. Like maybe you can just kinda show me your uh, you know, um ... thing. So I at least have an idea of what it looks like and what to do with it.”

“ME?” I asked. I fell silent for a moment. It was a bit uncomfortable for a moment. “You mean like a human doll that you can play with?”

We stared at each other for a moment and then I burst out laughing.

“Sorry” I said, “I don’t mean to minimize what you are asking here. I was just trying to lighten the mood.”

“Oh!” Hannah said as she started laughing too. “But yeah I guess a human doll would be an uh, interesting, way to put it.”

“So, let me get this straight. You want me to undress, and then you will... ‘play’ ... with me until you feel like you have an idea of what you need to know about male anatomy?”

“um, that sounds about right I guess.” she responded.

I thought about it for a moment.

“OK, I have 2 conditions.” I replied. “First one is, quid pro quo. If I am going to be naked, then you need to be naked as well. Second condition is relief. I’m sure you know what happens when you play around with a guy, and I am going to need some kind of relief before you are done. In other words, you need to give me a hand job at a minimum.”

“umm...” Hannah started.

“One more thing. This is for you, so I am not going to touch you. You can do what you want, you can finish me off at any point. But if you want me to touch you in any way, you will need to verbalize it to me. Those are my conditions.” I stated.

Hannah didn’t say anything for a minute. So I turned around and started back to work.

“Take your time, and let me know what you want to do.” I told her.

“OK, I will think about it.” she replied.

“When is your next date?” I asked.

“Saturday”

“Great, so you have a few more days to decide. I’ll be here all week.”

“OK”

Hannah turned and walked about the door, leaving the poor dogs to watch and then come to me to be consoled. Poor things.

The next day, I heard the side door again at around 10am. I figured it was Hannah so continued to work until she meandered into my office with the dogs trailing.

“OK Mark, I thought about what you said and I accept your conditions.” she said.

I turned around in my chair. It was warm out today and she was wearing another pair of shorts and a tank top. Hannah never liked wearing normal bras and would usually just have a sports bra on, unless she was wearing a tank top like today.

“OK, are you wanting to do this now? Or another time?” I asked.

“Um, now I guess.”

I got up and walked towards my bedroom, I heard Hannah following me as I went into the bedroom and waited for her to enter. Closing the door behind her (mainly to keep the dogs out!) I dimmed the lights so it wouldn’t be so bright.

“So um, how are we doing this?” She asked.

I shrugged. “It’s your show, but if you want I can get undressed first and lay down on the bed.”

“OK”

I took off my shirt and tossed it on the floor. Luckily I had just taken a shower before she arrived so I hadn’t really gotten dressed yet so I was just wearing a pair of shorts and underwear. I shucked both off and lay down on the bed. Hannah’s eyes were fixed on my cock as I got comfortable on the bed.

“Your turn.” I said.

She blushed a little but to her credit, reached down and pulled her tank top over her head. Her tits were pretty big with medium sized, dark areolas. She then pulled down her shorts and panties and kicked them off. I couldn’t really get a good glimpse at her pussy because of her belly but I did see a tuft of sparse black pubic hair. She seemed a bit self-conscious as she started to try and cover her pussy up with her hands.

“Welp, it’s all yours to figure out now” I grinned, pointing to my crotch.

She blushed again and tentatively reached out and grabbed my flaccid cock.

“OK, I should probably give you a few tips.” I said. “First, obviously be gentle. It’s ok to squeeze a little but no need for a death grip. It’s OK to play with my balls, but it’s even more important to be gentle here. If you want some instruction on what to do if you get to this point with someone, then a light stroking motion to start off with. The most sensitive spot is right here on the back of the head.”

By the time I was done talking I was half hard.

“It’s uh, it’s getting bigger” She said excitedly. “Like I can feel it growing bigger in my hand.”

“Yup, that’ll happen when you play with it.” I laughed. “It’s gonna get bigger still if you keep it up.”

Hannah kept up stroking my cock and as expected it got bigger. Only a couple of minutes before I was fully hard.

“It’s so big.” she said.

I actually giggled at that. “Sorry, that’s just like what people would say in a porn video. But thank you, it’s actually about average.”

“Well I don’t have a lot to go by” she replied.

At this point she had stopped stroking and was intently looking at my fully hard penis now. Pushing it back and forth and tracing her fingers down. Which of course triggered me to move it.

She gasped her pulled her hand back. “You can make it move?”

I laughed again, “Yup, that was more of an involuntary reaction because it felt good.”

“Are you gonna ... you know ... shoot your uh ... stuff?” She asked.

“Not at the moment. If you’re getting close I’ll let you know. Because once I do, it’ll take 20-30 minutes before you’ll back to this point” I said.

“ah, OK.”

She reached out again and started gently stroking my cock. Tentatively she reached further down and started playing with my balls.

“It’s ok, you can play with them, just VERY gently” I said. “No squeezing here!”

“These are so weird” she said as she rolled them around in her hand.

She went back to gently stroking my cock again and I just closed my eyes and was enjoying it.

“Mark?” she said quietly.

I opened my eyes “Huh? sorry, what’s up?”

“Tell me about oral sex” she said.

“Oh well, uh, which one? Sucking dick or uh, eating pussy?”

“Sucking dick first”

“Let me put out there the first rule about sucking dick. WATCH YOUR TEETH!” I said. “Other than that, just pretend it’s a popsicle would be the easiest way to describe it.”

“That’s it?” she asked.

“Pretty much, I’m sure once you do it a few times you’ll figure out a technique that works for you. Don’t be afraid to ask for how your partner likes it. Communication is key here.” I said.

“huh, OK.”

I closed my eyes again trying to concentrate as she was actually doing a pretty decent job of stroking my cock and I had to start focusing on not cumming yet. I was startled out of when I felt something warm and wet around my cock. My eyes flew open to see Hannah with her mouth around my cock.

“oh Shit!” I gasped. “ohhhhhh yeah”

She bobbed up and down just for a few minutes and stopped. I groaned a little when she stopped.

“Did that not feel good?” she asked as I groaned.

“Hell no, it felt too good!” I replied. “I groaned because you stopped.”

“Oh, I thought you didn’t like it.”

“Nope, definitely liked it.”

She looked thoughtful for a moment. Her hand was back on my cock and she was slowly stroking it.

“Can you ummm like ... do something like this to girls?” she asked.

“Sure, it’s called diddling, or fingering, or mutual masturbation, rubbing one out...” I laughed.

“Can you do that to me?” she asked.

“Are you giving me permission to touch you?” I replied.

“Yes”

“OK, lay down next to me on the bed.” I said as she climbed over me. I got another quick glimpse at the tuft of black pubes in between her legs. My cock jumped a bit as she brushed it with her inner thighs as she passed over me.

“Just relax” I said as I reached over and ran my hand over her belly and up to one of her tits. I traced around her nipples, watching them harden up under my touch and a small gasp escaped her lips. Leaning forward, I took the a nipple in my mouth while still tweaking the other one. This time, she gasped audibly as I spent the next few minutes licking and sucking on her tit.

After getting her motor running there, I moved my hand slowly down her belly until I reached her legs. I ran my hand down her leg on the outside, then moved to the inside as I ran it back up. Her legs parted involuntarily as I started to reach the juncture in between. I didn’t go right for her pussy but moved to the other side as soon as I could feel the tickle of a few pubes. Her hips arched as I brushed by her pussy lips but didn’t actually touch them before moving down the other leg.

She moaned softly and her hips started undulating as I continued to slowly massage her inner thighs, moving from one side to the other but not actually stopping in between.

“Are you teasing me?” she moaned softly.

“You betcha” I said.

In response, this time when I came up her inner thigh, her legs parted even more and I ran my finger up from the bottom of her slit to her clit. She was soaked. Her bush was matted with her juices and when I hit her clit, she clamped her legs closed for a moment, trapping my finger on her clit until she opened them again.

“Sorry” she gasped. “I wasn’t expecting that.”

“Keep going?”

“oh yeah, definitely keep going.”

I slowly ran my fingers back down her sopping wet slit, pushing wispy black matted hair out of the way. I wanted to get her all worked up, well, she was already worked up but more worked up, before I stuck a finger in her pussy. So I continued to slowly up and down her slit before switching to my thumb on her clit and a finger at the entrance to her pussy. She tensed up a bit as I started to work a finger into her pussy but slowly relaxed as my thumb started massaging her clit.

When I got my middle finger worked up into her pussy all the way, she sighed and relaxed and let me continue to diddle her clit while finger fucking her pussy. Her hips were moving now, meeting my finger for every thrust when I slipped another finger in her pussy.

“Ohhhhhh” she moaned softly.

I could smell her scent now as I plowed her pussy with my fingers. It was kinda difficult keeping my thumb on her clit and I figured it would speed things up if I continued to play with that so I tried to sit up a bit without stopping and used my other hand to start massaging her clit while still pumping 2 fingers in her fat pussy.

“Do you want me to eat your pussy?” I asked

“yesssssssssss” she moaned immediately.

I was almost in place so I just flipped over her leg and leaned down. Her bush was a curly black mess. She actually didn’t have a huge hairy bush as I expected, like her mom, it was fairly wispy on top with the bulk of it around her labia. I leaned in and licked from the bottom of her pussy and when I got to her clit, sucked it in a bit while flicking it with my tongue.

“ahhhhhhhhhh” she moaned, this time pretty loudly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.