A Friendly Gesture - Cover

A Friendly Gesture

by Mommys little Man

Copyright© 2024 by Mommys little Man

Incest Sex Story: Mommy , her oldest friend, and I have a wonderful evening

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   .

I arrived home from work and there was a car in Mommy’s driveway. I parked straight behind the new looking Tesla. It was shiny with dealer tags. I wondered who I was parking behind. As I went in, I was greeted by Mommy and her life long bestie Lisa. They were at the kitchen table, drinking wine. I hadn’t seen Lisa in quite a few months, probably closer to a year. Lisa jumped up and gave me a big hug, saying how sorry she was about my divorce. She kept her arms around me and she was rambling on about my ex ( the bitch she called her). I was barely listening because Lisa’s huge nipples were poking me in my stomach. I was thinking, her tits must look like they have a fried egg topping off each one. Let me describe Lisa. She is about an inch shorter than my Mother, she has a very curvy figure, nice plump ass, and the biggest set of tits topped off with those huge nipples. I always thought what a shame it would be if her areloas weren’t equally as large. She has alot packed into her small frame. Her face is round with a huge smile. Her hair is jet black with streaks of gray now days. I spent many days in my youth beating the only friend who ever stood up for me, fantasizing about Lisa and her huge tits. Whenever we would go camping and on other vacations she would go with us. I used her dirty panties and her bikini bottoms to jerk my cock with. I always suspected that she had a incredible bush. I could see her pubic hair sticking out from her bikini and her dirty panties always had a few strands of her jet black hair. After her long lingering hug, her nipples, and my fond spank bank memories. I said I was going to shower and change. Mommy said they were thinking about sending out for dinner and asked if I was interested in eating with to two old gals. I was thinking, absolutely I am interested in eating two old gals. But answered sure I would eat dinner with them.

I went to my room and got undressed. I poured myself a bourbon and thought about Lisa and her massive tits with the huge nipples. My cock was starting to perk up. So I took it out and starting jerking it into a granite like hardness. As I was in my own world, thinking about Lisa, Mommy opened my door and saw me. She immediately sat on my bed and started sucking my cock. I was ready to blow because I got up late and didn’t get my morning blow job from Mommy. Pretty much every morning before l leave for work my little whore Mommy gives me the best blow job. Mommy says my cum is sweet and starts her day out right, not to mention mine. Mommy was working her mouth over my shaft like the depraved slut she was becoming when she said “ there’s time for that later, get cleaned up we are hungry. And with that she got up and left me with a hard cock. I suspected I would be fucking Mommy’s sweet little cunt soon after dinner when Lisa left. I got cleaned up and changed.

When I joined them Mommy said “ change of plans. You are going to take Lisa to the store for more wine and pick up our pizza order on the way home. Lisa chimed in with “ besides you have me blocked in and I may have had too much to drink already.” Her and Mommy giggled at that. I agreed to their plan and off Lisa and I went. I had to help Lisa get in my truck. I may have lingered with my hand on her ass a bit too long but, she didn’t seem to mind. Lisa commented on how Mommy appreciated having a man around the house again. “ Perhaps you can be a part time man around my house, your mother and I share most everything.” Lisa said with a smile. I pulled into the liquor store parking lot, she said “ park behind the dumpster “ I didn’t get her reference at first. I parked my truck and asked what did she want. “YOU and your big cock “ she giggled. She was rubbing my cock through my pants when she grabbed my face and tongue kissed me hard. Lisa then said “ your Mommy tells me everything. That’s why I had you park next to the dumpster.” My mind was a blur, tells her everything!!!??? I was thinking. Lisa works fast as she already had my sweat pants down and was about to have my cock out. She devoured my cock like a whore. As if she was reading my mind she popped her mouth off my cock and exclaimed “EVERYTHING “ She then explained that she was hoping that I would eat her pussy right here by the dumpster much like I did Mommy’s pussy. My answer was to push her head back to my cock. She didn’t hesitate, she was a great cock sucker like Mommy but she was more fucking my cock with her mouth instead of sucking it. Her mouth moved up and down like a cunt riding me. I sat back and wondered what Mommy had told her. Everything was alot! Lisa was on the verge of having a mouth full of hot cum when I pulled her off. I suggested that this parking lot was too busy for this particular activity. “Besides” I said “ We would be more comfortable at home.” I was pondering a threesome with Lisa and Mommy and that sounded like lots of fun.” We got the wine and pizza and arrived back home.

I was contemplating what’s surprises the night might have in store for me and wow it was surprises galore. When we walked in Mommy was nowhere to be found. I set the stuff down and Lisa went to look for Mommy. We found her in her room sitting at her computer watching lesiban porn. She had her old robe on. I asked Mommy what she was up to. She answered “ getting ready for you two to cum back.” Mommy has a certain tone to her voice when she is horny and I was hearing that tone plain as day. Lisa walked over to her and kissed her like they long lost lovers. Mommy enthusiasticly kissed her back. Lisa held out her hand to Mommy and pulled her to her feet. Mommy then turned around to face me and dropped her robe in one gesture. What I saw made me gasp! My conservative, school teaching, church going Mommy was dressed in some of the sluttiest lingerie I’ve ever seen. Her bra was cut so they had holes in them and her nipples were visible. They were so hard, her nipples looked like they could cut diamonds. Her panties looked to be crotchless. But the biggest surprise of all time was betwixt Mommy’s legs. Mommy was wearing a decent sized strap on dildoe. Although it wasn’t a strap on, it was the kind a woman sticks up her pussy. It was very lifelike in appearance. If you didn’t know any better you would swear it’s original equipment. I didn’t see any straps or any way to secure it. What happened next made me forget all that. Lisa got on her knees and started giving head to the strap on! She was using the same technique she used on me. She fucked Mommy with her mouth. Wow my sweatpants were growing into a 6 man tent. Mommy said to Lisa “ suck it you whore, suck it like Mama likes it, yea that’s a good little slut!” Lisa looked up at Mommy with adoring eyes in the hope she was making Mommy happy. The nature of their relationship was starting to dawn on me. It seemed like they had been lovers before. My stomach growling snapped back from my sex saturated haze. I said “ Ladies let’s eat dinner before we have dessert.” Mommy said “ that’s a great idea.” She reached down cupping Lisa’s round face and pulling her up to kiss her. My cock was so hard, my stomach was growing, my mind was blown and I needed a drink.

As we were eating Mommy was busily waiting on us, she looked incredibly sexy in her slutty lingerie and her lifelike cock sticking up from her panties. I giggled and Mommy asked “what’s so funny?” I quipped “ if only the mailman could see us now!” Mommy and I both had a hearty belly laugh at that one, Lisa looked a bit confused but kept her trademark smile. Ha, not everything, I thought to myself. After food, drinks and a hasty clean up, we returned to Mommy’s room. My once hard cock had diminished. Mommy sat down upon her bed and said “ Sonny, let me inspect your cock. It must meet our expectations before you use that big thing in Lisa. I was beginning to see the dynamics between Mommy and Lisa. It was looking like Mommy was the dominant and Lisa a bit submissive. My thoughts melted away as Mommy took my shaft into her waiting mouth. I have described Mommy’s cocksucking ability and style before but wow this was incredible even by her lofty standards. I realized Mommy was putting on a show for Lisa. Lisa for her part looked like she was needing some of my cock too. She sat down next to Mommy and started sucking my cum laden balls. OH MY GOD!!!! If this is heaven, then I don’t want to leave I thought. They switched Mommy went to suckling my balls while Lisa started to fuck me with her mouth. After about a minute or two, I couldn’t hold back. I said “ladies I’m cumming!” I proceeded to fill Lisa’s mouth with more cum than she could take. She moved to kiss Mommy. They eagerly kissed, passing my hot load between them. Mommy had busied herself with other things. She had Lisa’s huge tits out and was fondling her huge nipples. Her aerolas were bigger that I thought!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.