My Bestie, Also a Girl, Touched Me - Cover

My Bestie, Also a Girl, Touched Me

by SadMiss

Copyright© 2024 by SadMiss

Erotica Sex Story: Young beautiful Chinese girl experiences the touch of another woman for the first time. A White woman. What's surprising, or perhaps not so surprising, is that it's her bestie. She manages to seduce her, confuse her and eventually hit her spots. A very short tale, an unexpected moment, and many long-term consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   True Story   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   First   Massage   Masturbation   Public Sex   .

I am a tall, pretty (25F) Chinese girl, with a pretty face and long hair.

My best friend (22F) is a blonde white girl I met on my very first day of university. We are both very pretty, thin, quite tall and likeminded. We often go shopping together, have dinner together, or watch movies, talk about guys, etc. We sometimes sleep together, as girlfriends often do, but there has never been anything sexual between us, not even a kiss, up until a week ago.

A week ago something odd happened but I didn’t read too much into it because I didn’t know then what I know now. We were at my place and we were playing video-games in my room. I go to the toilet and when I come back, I don’t knock on the door, and she is holding my underwear. She opened the drawer where I keep all my underwear and picked one up to take a look. As I said, we both burst out laughing, no big deal. After all, we are best friends.

Later we went to bed together and after a super long conversation about guys, she kissed me. I didn’t know what to think or how to react so I turned the other way, not saying anything and went to sleep. We didn’t speak for three whole days, after which I started feeling very sad and emotional. After all, she’d been my most supportive friend since I can remember. One night, I felt guilty for ghosting my best friend and started crying. I called her and apologised to her. She came to my room and we talked for ages. I was very happy that we had resolved the issue, as best friends should do. Later that evening, she stayed in my room again and at one point, we smiled at each-other and hugged. It felt strange, a little electricity ran through my spine. As if something had changed between us but I wasn’t sure what exactly.

Yesterday morning we went for a walk in the park near where her auntie leaves, we were going to have lunch at her aunt’s and decided to take a walk in the park first as the weather was beautiful (It rarely is, here in the UK) and there was nobody around (Sunday morning). Bear in mind, the winter in England is extremely cold so we were both wearing winter clothes. I had a fluffy white coat, fake fur, tight jeans, a double layer, and boots. She was wearing the same, except that her coat was black. We were both wearing gloves and sunglasses and looked super fabulous!

It’s sunny and we are walking arm in arm. I am not cold, but you can see the steam coming out of our mouths with each breath. We are talking about how stupid guys are sometimes and how fed up and hopeless our dating prospects are. She is driving the conversation and I am mostly nodding, sometimes adding to it, and supporting my friend’s emotions, as I should.

We walk to the very top, where we can see the whole park, the sun and the blue sky above us. It is actually very romantic. Complete silence, just a few birds and us two. She takes my hand and pulls me towards her, there is a big tree only a couple of feet away. The sun is no longer hitting us directly so we can look at each-other. We smile and giggle. She pushes me gently until my back is against the trunk of the tree. And then, the unexpected happens.

She kisses me. A quick kiss and I am too slow to react. She smiles at me, so I smile back. She comes closer to me again and this time she puts her lips against mine and we make out. I was a bit scared, shocked, but it felt good. I’d never kissed another girl before. She was very gentle and soft. Kissing me slowly and passionately. We kissed for at least a couple of minutes, but it felt like a second. I was totally lost in the moment and maybe so was she.

She pulls away and smiles at me. I smile back and we hug. After that, my glasses fall off of my hands. It’s not easy to hold on to something wearing winter gloves. She sees my glasses on the snow, and instead of picking them up, she drops her glasses too, takes one of her gloves off and grabs my neck, and we make out again, this time with more energy. She is more dominant now, flicks her tongue and pushes it deep inside my mouth. All of a sudden I feel very aroused, and hot, and I think I might be getting wet. What do they say about girls? That they have a “sixth sense”? I don’t know if that’s true but after a few seconds, her hand that was on my face slowly lets go of it and runs down through my top.

She strokes my chest but I can hardly feel anything as I am wearing a lot of clothes. She then moves her hand down until it reaches my jeans, the same ones I wore in my first tape. With no hesitation whatsoever she undoes my button and unzips my jeans. She sticks her cold hand inside, touching my underwear, right in between my legs. I am embarrassed because I am wet and now she knows too. My best friend has one hand inside my pants, stroking my wet underwear. It gets too much for me, so I push her hand away with my elbow.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.