The Forest Waterfall - Cover

The Forest Waterfall

by EveryDenial

Copyright© 2024 by EveryDenial

Erotica Sex Story: A sister who enjoys pleasuring her brother. They go on a hike to her favorite waterfall and meet and old couple. The elderly lady takes their picture for them but pushes them a bit further, with a fun suggestion at the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Public Sex   .

Her eyes went wide and she looked up at me. Her lips were wrapped around the head of my cock, and all I could do to hold still.

“Ah, sorry,” I said as my cum shot into her mouth. “Sorry sis, I didn’t mean to cum prematurely.”

She kept a shocked look on her face and allowed the last of my orgasm to flow from my tip into her mouth. She stood up and held her ponytail back as she spit out whatever she didn’t swallow, onto the forest floor.

“Don’t apologize.” She smiled. “Do you know what a surprise that was?” She giggled and spit again. “It was just surprise, and I don’t want you to apologize for anything.”

“I didn’t mean to just cum without warning. You just felt so good and I just couldn’t hold it in any longer.” I explained.

“Stop being a dumbass.” She slapped me on the shoulder. “Put your pants on, lets keep hiking. I really like this place and want to get there while we still have sunlight.”

My sister and I walked and joked for another 10 minutes before we found a spot on the trail where you could look down a little valley and see a waterfall. It wasn’t a huge one, maybe 10 or 15 feet high, but it was still very pretty. There was a small pond at the base of the fall and a couple of people were sitting on rocks and enjoying the scenery.

“Look how pretty.” My sister whispered to me.

“Not nearly as pretty as you are.” I smiled.

“You’re so weird, bro.” She blushed.

“I’m not trying to be. I’m just saying that the view isn’t anywhere near as beautiful as my baby sis.” I put my arm around her waist and kissed her on the forehead.

“I love you too, Bro.” She wrapped her arm around my waist and we stayed there and enjoyed the view.

“Hello there.” An older couple walked up behind us. “Isn’t this place beautiful? It’s one of my favorite places to hike.”

“It’s beautiful.” My sister told the couple. “We’re enjoying the view.”

“It is a beautiful view.” the older man said.

“Offer to take their picture,” The older woman whispered and elbowed her husband.

“Oh all right.” He scoffed. “Would you like us to take a picture of you two?” He asked.

“Oh, that would be great.” My sister pulled her phone out of her pocket and handed it to the man.

“Alright, how do you work this thing.” He turned the phone over and looked at it.

“Let me take the picture.” His wife grabbed the phone. “Now get together and smile.”

My sister and I stood in front of the waterfall.

“Just a little bit closer.” The woman urged us. “A little closer, that’s it. Put your arm around her shoulders.”

I did as she said and moved my arm around her shoulder and pulled her against my chest. She snuggled up against me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

“Perfect!” the woman yelled.

The woman snapped a couple of pictures.

“Now why don’t you two kiss? It would make a great couple photo.” The woman suggested.

“Oh, that’s ok. We don’t need to.” My sister blushed.

“Nonsense, it will be cute.” The woman said. “You are a cute couple. Now come on. Just a peck.”

I looked down at my sister and saw a look of embarrassment on her face.

“I’m not sure,” My sister began, but I didn’t let her finish.

I reached my hand up to her chin and gently lifted her face to mine. Our eyes met and we smiled at each other before they close closed. We gently pressed our lips together and held them there. It was a long and tender kiss. It was only a couple of seconds, but it seemed to last for hours.

“That’s so sweet.” The woman cooed.

“Now a couple with your arms around each other.” The man commanded. “Face each other.”

My sister turned her body and faced me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and my arms wrapped around her waist. I looked into her eyes and then slowly pressed my lips to hers.

“A few more. With tongues.” The woman suggested.

“I think they are done now.” The man interrupted.

“Just a few more.” The woman begged.

My sister and I kissed, slowly pressing our lips together. Her tongue slowly pushed past her lips and pressed against mine. I opened my mouth and welcomed her tongue in. We pressed our bodies tighter together as our tongues wrestled.

The camera flashed, and I knew that our dirty secret was forever memorialized.

“Ok, ok, that’s enough. They don’t need to go on forever.” The man scolded.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.