Final Mission - Cover

Final Mission

Copyright© 1999 by Spook

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Her final mission is to get rid of the worst terrorist. Will she succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Snuff   Caution   Violence  

Jamal Aziz had recovered fully from his wounds. Justine was missed but nearly forgotten. Leta never intruded on his thoughts. But, Tracy Parker; she was constantly in his mind. He kept the fax picture of her and her tags with him, as he did the dented tags of the other 2. Her death photos were with him as well. She was beautiful. Her deadliness aroused him; and her painful death at his hands was very satisfying. But, lying in the sun on the beach in Borneo, he tried to put her out of his mind; he was now trying to get a tan. The bomb was useless; the American had somehow managed to sabotage it. He never found the missing piece. And his movement was set back. Of course, he did retaliate by bombing American interests in 3 continents on 1 day; that was a tour de force. Only 300 or so people died, unfortunately. But, he had a huge bank account. By rights, he was a very wealthy man. As he lay tanning and relaxed in his Speedo, he decided to not think about work and enjoy the well-deserved holiday he had given himself. As he stared to nap, the soft blue waves rolled on to the soft white sand. The skies were deep blue. "Beautiful," Aziz sighed.

He awoke to find a beautiful woman standing over him. She had long, dark and straight hair, almost past her shoulder blades. She was barely covered in a minimal bikini; her small breasts were tight and round; the bikini top was essentially 2 small triangles covering the obviously long, hard nipples underneath. Jamal smiled. The woman's body was pale and creamy despite the intense sun. She was thin but very well shaped, clearly defined and sexy. She wore a thong which revealed her tight and small, round buttocks; the small triangle of fabric in the front of her thong only covered the crotch and pubic hairs. Her legs were long; but she was small; perhaps 5' 5" in height. She smiled and licked her lips. Removing her sunglasses revealed the most beautiful pale blue eyes he'd ever seen.

"Pardon, monsieur!" she said breathlessly. She was French. "Je vous en prie," he responded graciously. "You're French?" she answered in kind. Jamal looked at the little woman. She was definitely grown up, mature. He positioned his very muscular and well-tanned body strategically to bring out the best features; the scars left by Tracy's bullets added to his machismo and his allure. He moved his hips; looking at this woman made him hard. "I'm so sorry for disturbing your nap. I was running and looking another way entirely when I fell into your lap!" She had a bright and charming laugh; a laugh that only French women had mastered. "No disturbance at all, mademoiselle," Jamal was already making love to her with his eyes. She laughed, again. "My name is François Benoit. And yours?" Jamal had used one of his many pseudonyms. "I do not think I want to tell you," she answered provocatively. "Enchante," Jamal reached and kissed her right hand. The woman blushed.

From there, it was an easy progression from drinks and conversation, to romantic dinner, to bed. Jamal never doubted his ability to conquer this blossom of French femininity. And it was obvious that this beautiful woman was experienced in the art of love, as well. In the evening, after dining, they stood close together on the terrazzo of the resort. The resort was exclusive and extremely expensive. Jamal doubted if there were more than a 1000 people in the world who could afford to stay there for more than 3 days. Therefore, he was quite intrigued when she had told him that she'd been staying there for 2 weeks and was planning to stay 3 weeks more "because it makes me feel so free," she whispered in soft French tones. Of course, he had quietly confirmed that she'd had stayed that long; he also found out her name: simply S. C.; she was a very important person indeed to rate such discretion. So, she must be very rich. They both looked over the bay toward the full moon. Jamal gently grasped the small woman by the shoulders and turned her towards himself. He looked down at her. She was looking to his feet. He put his finger under her chin and softly encouraged her to look into his eyes, bent down and kissed her passionately. She kissed back with an equal, almost animal lust. Her blue eyes flashed and she looked at him in confirmation.

They rolled into bed together and managed to discard their clothing quite quickly. He, his Armani tuxedo shirt, pants and underwear; she, her minimal black dinner dress. Her magnificent diamond and emerald necklace hung around her long neck as she lay on top of him, looking down on to his face. She smiled subtly and slightly wickedly as she started to kiss his chest. Her tongue worked its way down towards his large and fully erected penis. He pulsed from desire, and she started to touch the tip with her tongue. Jamal closed his eyes. Justine used to do this the same way; and he enjoyed it very much. He wondered if she'd appreciate rougher play later on. Suddenly, he felt his organ disappear in her mouth and the incredible sensation of her tongue and the back of her throat against it. Slowly she withdrew it from her mouth and licked again and again. As she moved her tongue from his scrotum, to the base of his penis, to its tip, in and out and back again, her found that he came easily in her mouth. She sucked and swallowed fully. And as she finished, she slid her warm body up to his face and presented her soft, moist vulva to him for reciprocation. He obliged.

The woman felt Jamal's tongue move softly around the lips of her swelling labia. She felt herself shiver as she he wiggled his wet tongue around the clitoris and in-between the lips of her genitals. His lips touched her labia fully, and he breathed lightly, sending small waves of sensual excitement through her body. He licked and mouthed her genital area provocatively and accurately. His tongue moved exactly the way necessary to cause the most soft and delicious arousal. As time progressed and she accepted his frequent and hot tongue into her vulva, she felt the shivers of passion increase more and more, until she felt a small spasm flash through her body and her head become light from her first orgasm. Now, she slipped Jamal into herself and started to move rhythmically up and down. She moaned and sighed as his very hard penis massaged her deep inside her vagina. He was long and hard and as she slipped his organ in and out, he assisted by twitching in anticipation of an orgasm. She opened her mouth and made a soft cooing sound.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.