English Butler - Cover

English Butler

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A secretly wealthy butler seeks a wife among the upper classes. He rapes one and seduces another, impregnating both, before selecting a third. A love story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Historical   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy  

At last, I was back in the library after the long party grind and was having his first real drink of the night. I had nursed two small glasses of wine during the whole evening just to look like I belonged. Jane had been told before the first guests arrived that I would be within earshot all evening and that she could get immediate attention by saying, 'Oh, James, there you are.' That had only been required twice during the evening and both were the results of busy little hands. Fortunately, both would-be suitors or molesters ceased their attempts when I arrived to extricate Jane in a friendly manner.

Jane's dance card was filled with the most eligible of the bachelors and I thought she was allocating about 30 minutes to each one. One dance set, then either conversation and/or a walk in the gardens. Personally, I was sick of walking around the gardens trying to appear interested in the flora and fauna. At any rate, I was pretty sure that Jane had eliminated the busy-hands folks since she had called on me to intervene.

One older man had the nerve to bring his fourteen-year-old son in the hopes of them being compatible due to age. The way the old man was leering at Jane and promoting his son, I suspected the kid was a front for his pedophile father.

Jane had seemed to laugh a lot when she danced with Lord Premer and also when they walked in the garden. I had not said anything to her about him. It would have sounded a little biased. And I was in fact biased.

Which was all the more reason to stay as far away as possible unless needed. If I had chosen for her based on what I had observed, I would have married her off to the merchant. At least he worked for a living and had earned his money. But I considered it strictly her business and beneath my dignity to interfere. Never the less, I did admit to myself that I was feeling just a little bit jealous. But it was her big chance and I had but a small bit part to play.

The dinner was appreciated by all and went rather well. No one could have complained of the quality. At one point in the dinner, I thought I had been recognized by Lord Premer but it was beneath the big man's dignity to see me. Lord Premer probably thought I was also seeking a wife at the party.

After the party guests had departed, all insisting that they had had a wonderful time, I let the staff do a superficial clean-up. Tomorrow would be soon enough for the rest of it. The manor was quiet and I now enjoyed the luxury of sipping old Lord Bishop's great cognac.

Thankfully, none of the guests were staying over in the bedrooms and that allowed all of us to relax.

I heard the door to Jane's bedroom open and she peeked around the corner. Young women should not be allowed to drink and certainly not while looking for the man of their dreams. Jane had tried to do both and it showed.

In a slurred voice, she said, "Oh, good, you're here. I was hoping you would come to the library. I'm so excited, I can't sleep. That was my first real party."

Jane didn't quite have her dressing gown on over what had to be the world's shortest night gown. The neck line plunged and almost met the bottom which barely covered her small but obviously naked derri're.

She walked over to my chair with difficulty. I was having a hard time breathing quietly.

"Thank God you're here", she whispered like a typical drunk,

"You are the only man I can trust."

Dressed as she was I wasn't too damn sure about that. But it got worse, much worse. Jane slid into my lap, cuddled her head against my chest and propped her small, pretty feet on the opposite arm rest.

Despite my best intentions to the contrary, I looked. She was intelligent and articulate beyond her years, but physically she apparently was going to be a late bloomer. There was not one hair on her legs or even between her legs that he could see. And, I saw that her small but delicately formed nipples were clearly visible through the thin night gown. Jane had her eyes closed and after another 10 minutes of resting quietly she slowly drifted into the slow breathing of deep sleep.

Only occasionally did she murmur something unintelligible. Her legs relaxed and slid apart even further and I received an even more intimate look at this child's immature body. There was a slight line of moisture outlining her inner lips. I could almost taste the subtle but familiar odor. It must be one of those things that were characteristically associated with all the women in the same family. I breathed it in and loved it.

Jane, as far as I could tell, was perfectly formed in miniature. As many women as I had known to this point, Jane's body was the most beautiful and erotic I had ever seen. For an instant I thought I had turned into a sudden and complete pedophile. But it was more than that, I was really seeing her as the whole person that she was. And I liked everything; the body and the mind now, and I was sure, when everything about her was fully matured. My feelings about this child were definitely confused.

I had a lot of thinking to do.

When I had feasted my eyes to the point of self-embarrassment, I gently picked her up in my arms and carried her into her bedroom. I tucked her in and quietly left. This one I was not going to mess around with in bed.


Several days after the party, three messages were received. I took them into the sitting room where the Ladys and Jane were having tea.

I handed them to Dolly but didn't leave. I felt I had to know. In the ensuing excitement I was invisible. A vicount, with a title and a little excess money, was interested in Jane. So was the merchant who was apparently fairly well off. Far worse was the ornate letter from Lord Premer flatly stating his desire to court Jane and to arrange as early a marriage as possible. Jane had hit the jackpot in legitimate offers of marriage. All that was required was for Jane to make the selection and the slow process of chaperoned meetings, arranged dinners, parties and etc. would begin.

It prompted me into making a precipitous decision I had been wrestling with for two days. It couldn't wait any longer. I coughed discreetly twice until I had everyone's attention.

"Lady Bishop, today is my last day in your employ. I will be leaving tomorrow morning. I am sorry for the short notice but Edward can handle my duties until someone else is found." At this point I stuttered slightly for the first time in my life. "But I would like to add my name to the list of those being considered for Jane's hand in marriage."

The silence was absolute and completely unnerving. I waited for some reaction for what seemed like minutes. I couldn't look at Jane, fearing what her reaction might be.

Finally, Lady Bishop said, "You do realized that the arrangements we had previously discussed are now no longer valid?"

"All but one, I believe."

"Yes, our baby's arrangements still hold." There was a small gasp from Jane.

Lady Dorran took a deep breath and added, "And what of our baby's future?"

"I didn't know," I said, "but I would be delighted with the same arrangements I have with Lady Bishop."

"Mon Dieu," offered a stunned Jane who up to now had been completely ignored, "have I just been offered a ready-made family to take care of and raise?"

"Whatever I am comes complete as a package deal along with everything I may own and all the commitments I have made and intend to keep. I do offer you absolute fidelity and a loving marriage."

I turned back to Lady Bishop and said, "You do have my address.

Please do not elaborate on my situation if you mention me to Jane."

My pride forbade any mention of my property or material wealth. In Jane's decision, I hoped it would not be the paramount reason for marrying. If it was, then she would be better off with one of the others. I turned and left the room. My presence in the manor was now intolerable. I certainly did not want to be around to help with anyone else's wedding arrangements.


"I could not have asked for a better deal. My daughter has been trying to get me to come over here for a long time and learn something about managing tenant farms. But I have to be honest and tell you, 1000 pounds is more than I usually make even in a good year."

Mr. Morrison had dropped by to talk generally about farming since he had heard in town that James was back in residence. They had ended up riding over to the Morrison properties and had surveyed the general layout and books for his business. When Mr. Morrison had mentioned that what he would rather do was retire and enjoy the good life, I made him a reasonable offer that fit into what I was planning for my own holdings. In return for 1000 pounds per annum and his retaining the house to live in, I received exclusive rights to manage his farms.

Mr. Morrison would also receive an additional 10% of all profits above the average per farm over the last 5 years.

For someone who wanted to retire, it looked like a perfect solution.

But I felt I could make more money with hard work, efficiencies and intelligent crop rotation between the Morrison farms and my own. Of course, the agreement lapsed when both he and his wife died. At that point, the land reverted to his daughter or whoever he designated in his will. I had never mentioned that I knew Jane as this was strictly a business arrangement.

"If I hadn't heard you were an honest man, I wouldn't be dealing with you," I said.

"Incidentally," he mentioned, "You needn't worry about my daughter cluttering up our place with crop destroying kids. I received a letter today from her and apparently she's getting married soon. She says she won't be living around here, but she's not sure when she's leaving her aunt's place. Funny, heh? Details to follow, I guess. She did say she had received one unbeatable offer out of four in total. I guess that's more than any of us could have hoped for considering that she hasn't much of a dowry. She also said she was writing to notify the three others that had expressed an interest. I hope she chose well.

I suppose I'll have to travel south again for the wedding. Anyway, it is nice doing business with you, Mr. Jamesson."


I was despondent for the next three days waiting for the 'thanks but no thanks' letter. It certainly should have arrived by now. When the message finally came I dipped into a deeper gloom. I fixed myself a drink and walked everywhere in the room without getting close to the letter. But my eyes kept returning to it. It did seem to be abnormally thick for that kind of letter. Finally I thought I'd get it over with and opened it.

Dear James:

You've only been gone two weeks but you've been sorely missed by all. I'm afraid Edward didn't live up to your expectations or Dolly's. As soon as Dolly mentioned the necessary wedding preparations that would be needed, Edward decided to retire immediately rather than wait for the replacement butler. With no one to give appropriate directions for anything the situation has turned hilarious.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.