Mother's Dirty Secret - Cover

Mother's Dirty Secret

Copyright© 2000 by JenniferE

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Katrina, a single mother has a secret fetish that she keeps hidden from her sixteen-year-old daughter until one fateful day when Gretchen catches her mother in the act. Things are never quite the same around their house again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Water Sports   Scatology  

Katrina Ann Richards quietly tiptoed into her daughter's bedroom and lifted the lid of the dirty clothes hamper. She let out a sigh of dismay at finding very few dirty articles inside and only one pair of soiled panties. Dipping her hand down inside she pulled the soiled bikinis from the pile. Pushing them into her face she sniffed briefly at them, inhaling her daughter's bodily odors greedily. She opened them up and examined the crotch.

'Damn!" she thought. 'Not much at all!'

Wadding the panties up in her fist she ran quickly to the master bathroom and locked herself in. Her cunt was flowing its thick juices as she stripped completely and laid on her back across the floor. She opened the panties and examined them more closely.

'Why does that girl have to wipe so damn thoroughly?' she asked herself.

She eyed the crusted bottom of the panties, smiling at the small yellow stain and thin brown stripe that ran behind it. She sniffed deliciously at the remains of her daughter's waste before she shoved the panties in her mouth.

"Mmmm" she moaned softly as the faint taste of urine spread across her tongue. Her hand went to her drooling cunt and she started to frig herself rapidly as she sucked on the soiled material. As she massaged her swollen clit meat her thoughts went to her young daughter.

Sixteen-year-old Gretchen was one absolute living doll and Katrina had the hots for her badly. There wasn't nearly a moment that went by when they were together that Katrina wasn't having lewd, perverse thoughts about the young girl. She thanked God that she had practiced self-control when it came to Gretchen. The things she wanted to do to her would surely have appalled the teenager and alienated her from her mother.

There was no way that Katrina wanted Gretchen to know that she was a lesbian, and especially what type of a lesbian she was. She had kept it a secret for over three years and she wasn't going to blow it with a momentary pang of hot lust. But Katrina's lover of two years had moved away last year and since that time she had been unable to meet another woman that brought out the same feelings that June had. Now they only kept in touch with wicked emails to each other and for Katrina, they just weren't enough.

Her desires completely focused on her teen daughter now, she pulled the girls panties from her mouth. Stretching the crotch out with both hands and wetting her tongue she swiped it slowly up the brown strip, leaving bittersweet traces of dried shit on her pallet. She drew the shit section of material into her mouth and sucked wetly at it, attempting to soak as much of the nasty flavor into her mouth as she could.

Katrina's fingers resumed their playing between her legs, and soon, the older woman was grunting loudly through an intense orgasm, the taste of teen shit strong in her mouth.

When she finally pulled the panties out they were soaking wet with her saliva. She stretched them out and finding they were sparkling clean, at least in the crotch area, she dropped them to the floor.

Katrina lay on the floor for several minutes contemplating her problem. She was a shit-eating, piss-drinking, submissive pussy slut. It wasn't a problem for her. She had come to terms with her filthy perversions some time ago and was quite happy fulfilling them when she could. But now her affection was for her own daughter and she could not express it in any way. She had found a very poor substitute for Gretchen's real attentions through the girl's dirty underwear, but this fetish was getting old quickly and she needed more.

As she dressed, Katrina tried to devise a subtle way of convincing Gretchen to dump in a bucket or plate but could find no reasonable excuse for asking the girl to do such a thing. Then it dawned on her! Why hadn't she thought of it before? She finished dressing quickly and went to the garage. Pulling a pair of heavy wire cutters from the toolbox she raced back to her daughter's bathroom, and lifting the lid on the toilet, she clipped the chain holding the flushing contraption together. It fell down into the water and Katrina snipped it at the bottom, removing it completely from the tank. She tested the flush handle and was delighted to see that it did not function at all. She repeated the procedure in her own bathroom and tossed both chains in the trash.

Katrina paid close attention to her daughter's cycles, all of them. She new when her menstrual cycle started and ended, the approximate time of her daily bowel movements and the approximate number of times the girl relieved her bladder. She had spent much time with her ear pressed tight against the bathroom door, listening to the delicious sounds of Gretchen's waste hitting the toilet water. Now it was just a matter of time before she would have the real thing. Her belly trembled at the thought of what was to come.


Gretchen bounced through the door at three o'clock and threw her books onto the stairs.

"Hi, Mom." she said merrily. Gotta run to the bathroom she yelled as she sped up the stairs.

Katrina waited for what seemed like hours before her daughter reappeared in the kitchen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.