Mother's Dirty Secret - Cover

Mother's Dirty Secret

Copyright© 2000 by JenniferE

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Katrina, a single mother has a secret fetish that she keeps hidden from her sixteen-year-old daughter until one fateful day when Gretchen catches her mother in the act. Things are never quite the same around their house again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Water Sports   Scatology  

Each day that week, as Gretchen arrived home from school, Katrina would serve as her toilet slave, filling her belly on her daughter's excrement. The woman looked so forward to her daughter's bowel movements that her cunt would start to flow long before the young girl arrived home. Each day Gretchen would dream up some new way of feeding her mother the shit that she made, and each day the teenager became more and more obsessed with her human toilet. Katrina noticed that her daughter was spending much more time at home and loved the new relationship that had developed.

When Friday morning arrived Gretchen came into the kitchen while her mother fixed coffee. She nonchalantly raised her skirt as she spoke to Katrina, who, going to her knees pulled her daughter's panties down to her ankles then stripped them off her. Her mouth went to Gretchen's cunt and was filled with hot, morning piss. Katrina swallowed as much as possible but some spilled from her lips and pooled on the tile floor. When Gretchen finished urinating, Katrina tongue bathed the young girl's cunt and brought her to orgasm. This had become a morning ritual for them and Katrina found she loved her daughter's strong morning urine best of all.

"You mind if I have Cindy and Karen over to spend the night tonight?" Gretchen asked her mother.

Katrina's heart sank when she heard the question. Gretchen had promised her a special night devoted to lovemaking and shit-eating.

"What about our plans for tonight?" Katrina hedged.

"They are apart of my plan, Mom!" She smiled at her mother and winked.

"Oh no!"

Katrina was horrified. The fact that even one of her daughter's friends knew about this activity worried her. It terrified her that both of Gretchen's girlfriends wanted to participate as well.

"No, sweetheart! That's going to far!" she protested. "If anyone found out about you and I we would be in deep trouble."

Gretchen made a very pouty face and whined softly at her mother.

"Oh, please, Mom." she pleaded. "They won't tell anyone and besides, they're dying try it too."

"They are?"

Katrina was startled. She had figured that there were not many people would enjoy the filthy activity and was amazed to find the other girl's were interested.

Gretchen kissed her mother's cheek and whispered in her ear.

"Mom, you know how hot it makes me to watch you eat shit and drink piss. I want to watch you eat all of our shit in one night. That will REALLY make me cum hard!"

She pushed her hand inside her mother's robe and into her cotton panties. Sliding her hand through the thick bush and between the puffy cunt lips, she rubbed Katrina's clit meat while she spoke.

"I promise too eat lots of food, all day long. I'll eat lots of fruit during classes and a big lunch on top of it. I'll drink lots of ice tea too."

Katrina's breathing became rapid as Gretchen's fingers twisted and pulled at her clit. Her fuck chute moistened and her asshole tingled.

"I really... don't... think..." Katrina didn't finish the sentence.

"Just think, Mom," Gretchen hummed. "Three young twats to suck the piss out of and three tight little shit-holes waiting to be licked."

"Oh, God!" Katrina breathed. The perverse picture her daughter painted for her thrilled her and sent erotic shivers into her cunt.

"You can drink hot girl piss all Saturday morning if you want to. We could keep drinking coffee and fill your belly with warm pee."

"Yes!" Katrina hissed as a small orgasm shook her. "God! It sounds heavenly."

Gretchen kissed her mother softly on the lips and then said, "I knew you'd see it my way." Katrina smiled.


Katrina stood in the living room watching the three cute teenage girls strolling up the walkway. She had dressed carefully for them, wearing a short white skirt and tight red sweater to enhance her womanly figure.

The trio looked divine together, Gretchen with her long dark hair and trim figure, Cindy the heaviest of the three girls, had her blond hair in pigtails and wore a pleated, plaid skirt that made her look even younger than she was and Karen, a pale skinned redhead whose face was lightly speckled with freckles.

Butterflies raced through Katrina's tummy in anticipation of what was to come. This was every shit-eating lesbians dream, three young girls eager to play her dirty game. She went to the kitchen and poured four glasses of ice tea for the girls and prepared a platter of crackers and fruit.

"Mom! Where home!" Katrina shouted from the living room.

"In the kitchen, sweetheart! Just drop your stuff in the hallway and come on in!"

All three of the teenagers eyed Katrina up and down as they entered the kitchen and seated themselves at the table. Gretchen smiled sweetly at her mother as she sipped her tea.

"I've fixed a snack for you girls. Help yourselves." Katrina said as she pointed at the tray of cut fruit and crackers.

"I couldn't eat another thing, Mom. We've been stuffing ourselves all day and I feel like I'm about to pop!"

Karen giggled nervously and reached for a slice of fresh apple as she gazed at Katrina's shapely body. Katrina noticed Karen's gaze and winked at her, unconsciously sliding her tongue across her upper lip with desire. Karen blushed but her pussy clutched inside at the older woman's erotic display.

Katrina noticed Cindy whispering in Gretchen's ear, her legs were tightly crossed and she had a slightly pained look on her face.

"Well, Cindy, don't be shy! Just go stand in the middle of the floor and pull up your skirt. Mom will take care of you." Gretchen said out loud.

Karen giggled again and Cindy appeared a bit nervous but the young blonde stood and walked to the center of the floor and raised her skirt above her hips.

"She hasn't pissed all day Mother. She's been holding it just for you." Gretchen told her.

"Thank you dear." Katrina whispered as she went to her knees in front of the girl. Gazing dreamily at the teenager's soft, shapely thighs, she pulled Cindy's panties down and off. When she looked back up she saw a perfectly bald sixteen-year-old pussy. Cindy had shaved her cunt completely and it thrilled Katrina to see the swelling little clit held snuggly between the soft folds of her vulva.

Katrina stroked the tips of her fingers across the soft outer labia of Cindy's love box before she dipped her head to suck the budding little clitoris in her mouth. She gently pulled at the little nub with her lips bringing delightfully soft moans from the girl.

With Katrina sucking on her clit, Cindy forgot the fact that she was holding in a bladder full of pee. Suddenly a gusher of hot urine flooded from her pisser, drenching Katrina's sweater with yellow liquid. Katrina quickly pulled her lips from Cindy's clit and covered the girl's lower cunt with her mouth. The force and size of the piss stream took Katrina by surprise and it took a moment for her to adjust to it.

When Katrina pulled her face back and caught the huge piss stream in her mouth, Karen began squeal and started clapping her hands delightedly. Seeing this lewd scene before her thrilled the youngest girl and she went to stand next to Cindy to get a better view.

"Golly! She's really drinking it!" she exclaimed after Katrina had gulped two mouthfuls of the dark golden urine.

Katrina closed her mouth when she swallowed, causing the thick spray to splash off her face and back onto Karen's skirt, wetting the bottom of it thoroughly. Karen saw the piss drench her skirt and moved closer to catch more of the smelly pee.

Cindy moaned as she pissed, a great feeling of relief and arousal flooded her. She watched as her best friend's mother guzzled her hot urine as if it were the nectar of the gods.

"Jeez!" Cindy grunted. "Your mother really is a piss drinker. Look at the nasty bitch drink my piss."

"I told you!" Gretchen laughed. "If you stop your flow when she swallows, she'll be able to drink every drop!"

Cindy tried to hold her bladder but the pee had been building up all day long and she couldn't control her self. Katrina latched her mouth over the girl's cunt once again and drank the acrid liquid as quickly as possible.

"I can't hold it!" she yelped, as she felt Katrina's top lip press into her clit. "Oh Jeez! This is the only way to pee! God, Gretchen! Your mother is good!"

"I told you so! She's a really hot toilet mouth bitch, isn't she?"

"A real piss whore!" Cindy hissed in a mocking tone.

"I think she's so sexy! Gosh!" Karen said as she examined her piss soaked skirt.

Katrina drank deeply from the teenage piss faucet, groaning as she swallowed and almost becoming sexually intoxicated by the burning liquid. Taking a chance she placed her hand on Karen's ankle and stroked upward, past her knee to her inner thigh, just high enough to feel the wet heat pouring from the small girl's cunt. When Karen didn't protest Katrina slid her hand up to the girl's pantied cunt. She rubbed lightly at the Karen's covered clit, sending a wicked thrill through the teenager's belly.

"That feel's nice, Ms. Richards!" Karen said in a breathy voice as she pushed her vulva into the woman's hand. She watched with perverse delight as Katrina slurped every bit of piss into her mouth.

Finally Cindy's flow slowed to a trickle and Katrina swallowed the last of it. She leaned back a bit to stair at the wet, bald pussy. Cindy's entire cunt was dripping with piss. It ran down her thighs and onto the floor. Katrina couldn't remember ever having drank that much pee at one time. Her belly rumbled slightly as she leaned forward again, this time to clean Cindy's cunt with her tongue.

While at the table Gretchen had stripped completely and was fingering her small cunt, trying to make it as sloppy as she possibly could. She had accomplished her task. Her tender young pussy was sopping wet with girl cum and the lips had puffed themselves outward, exposing the pink guts of her cunt. She took Cindy's place in front of Katrina and thrust her pelvis boldly into her mother's face, obviously showing off in front of her friends.

"Lick my cunt piss-whore!" she demanded as she grabbed Katrina by the back of her head and jammed her face into her open cunt.

Katrina face was becoming very sticky having been soaked with piss and now her daughters love juice. She lapped hungrily at Gretchen's slit, licking from the girl's small hole up to her swollen clit. She nipped at the little pleasure nub with her teeth, causing Gretchen to tremble as she stood.

"Ahhh! Yes! Suck my clit, Mother!" she hissed in pleasure. "Suck it till I cum! Then I'll give you a nice hot mouthful of my sweet piss!"

Katrina sucked energetically at her daughter's clit while her tongue flicked busily back and forth across the tip of it. She kept the intense mouth massage going for several long minutes, increasing her suction and tongue pressure. When she had Gretchen's sex button fully swollen she sucked deeply on it and bit softly into the girl's clit meat.

"Oh! Fuck! Mother! I'm cumming!" she wailed breathlessly as her young cunt convulsed inside of her. "Bite my clit, you bitch-whore!"

Gretchen's body rocked and teetered as she came. She used her mother's head as a brace to hold herself up, applying too much pressure and almost suffocating Katrina in the process. When she finally settled down, she let go and Katrina reared back, gasping for breath, but Gretchen didn't give her time. Spreading her sloppy cunt further she pushed down with her vaginal muscles extending her urethra further outward and making a lewd target for her mother.

"Lick my pisshole, bitch!" she ordered.

Katrina stuck her tongue out and waggled it deliciously as she pushed her face back towards the open fuck hole. She could easily reach Gretchen's pisser with the tip of her tongue and she went to work bathing it in wet flicks. Pursing her lips into a small circle she found she could suction the piss-tube into her mouth and suck on it.

"Oh! God! Look at this girl's! My mother is sucking the piss right out of me." Gretchen cried.

Sure enough, no sooner had she said it, that Katrina's mouth was filled with her daughter's liquid waste. Her cunt was boiling and she felt if she didn't cum soon she would explode. She reached under her skirt and into her panties and started to masturbate furiously. She swallowed each gulp her daughter gave her, savoring the rank taste as she drank.

She was rising close to her peak when she felt a soft hand brush up her thigh and into her hairy crotch. From the corner of her eye she could see Karen's arm stretched out and up to fondle her. Karen's other hand was in her own panties moving vigorously, drawing her on towards orgasm. With a tremendous amount of concentration, Katrina urged two of Karen's fingers up inside her leaking fuck chute, the velvety walls clamping down on them. Her hand went back to her clit and she continued to suck her daughter's urine spout.

"Jeez! She's a fucking piss-freak! She loves that nasty stuff! Give it all to her Gretchen. Fill her up with your piss!" Cindy cheered.

Gretchen did fill her up. By the time the girl's bladder was empty Katrina felt like she had drank a gallon of piss. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to take Karen's bladder as well.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.