Mother's Dirty Secret - Cover

Mother's Dirty Secret

Copyright© 2000 by JenniferE

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Katrina, a single mother has a secret fetish that she keeps hidden from her sixteen-year-old daughter until one fateful day when Gretchen catches her mother in the act. Things are never quite the same around their house again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Water Sports   Scatology  

Karen waited for what seemed like a millennium for her two girlfriends to fall asleep. Cindy and Gretchen had chatted halfway into the night in their sleeping bags on the living room floor. When the two of them finally drifted mindlessly off to sleep Karen tiptoed away and stole up to Katrina's bedroom.

When she arrived she found Katrina sitting up in bed. Candlelight flickered off the walls, casting a warm glow across the room while soft music playing in the background. A bottle of red wine sat on the nightstand with two crystal goblets.

"I thought you'd changed your mind. I was worried." Katrina said.

"No. It took forever for them to fall asleep!" Karen replied as she stood just inside the door.

"Well, you're here now, Lover. Lock the door and come join me."

Katrina pulled the covers down and patted the smoothed the sheet invitingly. Katrina climbed into the bed and lay close to Katrina who put her arm around the girl and held her. Karen sank into Katrina's tender embrace and soon the two of them were kissing passionately and squirming in each other's arms.

Karen made the first real move by lowering her head into Katrina's full breasts. She had wanted to do this all night and she was going to enjoy it. She took her time, allowing her tongue and lips to play on each breast, back and forth. She circled the dark brown areolas with her tongue before flicking at the large taught nipples, and then she sucked each of them into her mouth while her tongue continued to caress the tip.

After several minutes of tit sucking Karen noticed a strange flavor in her mouth and pulled her head away. Staring down at Katrina's left nipple she saw a dollop of white appear. Her eyes widened with surprise.

Katrina, seeing her bewilderment, said, "I am one of those unusual women that lactate when they become highly aroused. If it offends you then don't continue."

"No. I don't mind at all. It just kind of surprised me!" Karen said as she placed both hands around the base of Katrina's left breast.

Squeezing the tight mound of flesh she pushed upward squeezing as she went. A thin spray of milk shot from Katrina's nipple and landed on Karen's face. She giggled a little but returned her hands once again to the bottom of her breast.

This time when she squeezed and pulled her mouth was open and waiting. Another squirt of milk spit out and shot right onto Karen's tongue. Closing her mouth she swished the warm breast milk around, enjoying the sweetness of it.

"How is it?" Karen asked.

"Delicious! I've never tasted breast milk before. My mom didn't breast feed me."

"Well, I'll breast feed you all you want, Lover." Karen laughed.

It was the second time Katrina had called Karen 'Lover' and the teenager's heart soared when she heard it. She liked being called lover by this mature woman and treated as if she were equal. She also found she had a huge fascination for the more mature and imperfect body Katrina had. Age had only taken a small toll on her and those imperfections were what made her so desirable to Karen. She felt that she might be falling in love.

Karen pressed her lips around the leaking nipple and began to suck while she squeezed and kneaded Katrina's supple tit meat. Spray after spray erupted into her mouth. She swallowed it all greedily and when the spray turned to a dribble, Karen lapped it up with her tongue. She started to move for Katrina's right breast but the woman stopped her.

"Better save that one for later, Karen," she said. "You have got my cunt so hot now I don't think I can make it through a second milking."

Karen looked at Katrina quizzically.

"What is it?" Katrina asked.

"Well... I just wondered," the girl stammered out. "Why do you call it a cunt? Isn't that a dirty name for it?"

"Yes it is! That's why I call it that. It excites me to use dirty names and language when I'm making love. I would never use that word in regular conversation of course but when playing around it can be very stimulating."

"I guess I don't have much experience when it comes to sex. I've only played around with Gretchen and Cindy a couple of times and then we only used our hands on each other."

"You just need a little more experience and you'll be fine." Katrina said.

"Would you teach me? I mean, would you teach me all the different things?"

Katrina smiled, "Of course, Lover. I would love to be your teacher."

"When can we start?"

"Right now!" Katrina said. "Now lie back and let me show you something.

Karen laid back on the bed, her head propped up on two fluffy pillows. Katrina went to her hands and knees and straddled the girl, hovering over her face-to-face, cunt-to-cunt. She gazed down at Katrina and smiled.

"Just relax now, Lover. I'm going to pleasure you." she whispered.

Katrina bent her head to kiss Karen, her lips brushing softly before coming to rest on the girls. She kissed her lightly at first and then, gradually, with more passion. Soon their tongues were entwined and dancing to and from each other's mouths.

Karen was becoming a bit lightheaded from the kissing. This was heaven for her, to be sharing this moment with Katrina. Her body responded, her nipples extending and growing tight, her pussy starting to produce its cream and her clit beginning to tingle. Katrina felt the girls breathing quicken and she lowered a hand to Karen's small breasts. She cupped and squeeze the tit flesh in her hand then flicked and pressed at her nipples.

Karen began to moan as Katrina pleasured her young breasts. Each time she squeezed or flicked at the girl's nipples a spark of erotic pleasure shot down to her clit.

Katrina pulled her mouth from Karen's and gazed down at her again. She could see Karen's eyes had gone misty with lust and that she was ready for her first lesson.

"Is that good, Karen? Does my hand feel good on your tits?" she asked softly.

"Yes." Karen moaned softly.

"Tell me, Lover"

"Tell you what?" Karen asked, not catching on.

"Tell me my hand feels good on your tit."

"Oh." Karen understood. "It does Katrina! You hand feels so good on my tits!"

"Very good, Karen."

Katrina leaned closer in, her face only inches from the girl's face. Her hand slid down to caress Karen's soft belly, which brought a sensuous gasp from her lips. Karen spread her legs as wide as possible to give Katrina better access.

Karen raised her ass slightly off the bed to meet Katrina's hand as it slid down to her vulva. She felt the woman's experience hand slide into the thick mat of hair that covered her sex. Katrina pulled softly at the coarse red strands, sending little prickles of pleasure into Karen's cunt.

Karen's clit was swelling hotly between the soft folds of her pussy, begging to be touched. But Katrina didn't go for the girl's thick little nub. Instead her fingers went for the soft labia, pulling each one gently outward, sending a delightful shudder of pleasure through the girl.

Katrina's arousal was increasing. She was about to turn this young virgin into a woman and the thought thrilled her. She was determined to make this a memorable experience for Karen.

"What is this called, Karen?" she asked as she pulled her left labia outwards, stretching it as she watched Karen's expression.

"That is my pussy."

"Not now it isn't." Karen told her. "Right now I am stretching your cunt lips."

"Oh sorry." she moaned. "Your stretching my cunt lips and it feels so good!"

"Good! Remember Karen, when you're with your lover you can say anything you want ñ if it makes you hot!"

"Ok. Well, you're making me very hot right now please..." Karen hesitated.

"What?"

"Please play with my clit. Please touch my clit!" Karen whimpered softly.

"Very good!" Katrina said as she place her finger between Karen's cunt lips. The girl's slit was thick with love cream and Katrina easily slid her finger upwards to her clit where she began to massage slow circles over it.

Karen's passion rose quickly as Katrina lovingly manipulated her sex. Her hand went from its clit play down to Karen's virgin hole, where it massaged gently around the rim, spreading her open ever so slightly.

"Oh! Gosh! Katrina! Your making me feel so good!" Karen hissed.

Katrina pushed a single finger into Karen's young cunt, probing gently around the velvety lining of her love canal. As she worked her finger around inside her thumb slid up to Karen's clit and stroked it, her fingernail scratching the sensitive little head.

Karen's cunt began to boil with erotic sensation. She wanted to be filled. To be fucked, and to have that delicious itch inside of her scratched. Katrina, seeing the intensity of Karen's arousal pulled her hand from between the girl's legs.

"Are you ready?" she asked her.

"Oh, yes!" panted Karen.

Katrina rolled off of the bed and went to the dresser. Opening the top drawer she rummage through the pile of lingerie. She reached towards the back of the drawer and found what she was looking for, a combination of leather straps and a long, thin dildo. She laid the odd- looking rubber phallus on the bed and began to arrange the straps around her belly and between her legs. One triangular strap covered Katrina's vulva completely.

Karen picked up the dildo and gazed at it quizzically. It had a strangely evil look to it. While the long, slender shaft was dark brown in color it faded upwards into a deep, purple, large, bulbous head. The knob of the rubber cock was at least two and a half inches around. The crown angled in back to the shaft formed a scoop-like ridge.

Karen shuddered slightly as she handed the phallus to Katrina. She understood that Katrina would be wearing the wicked thing and would fuck her virgin pussy with it. She would have giggled at the sight of any woman wearing a cock, but Katrina looked deliciously sexy and nasty with it and it took the girl's breath away.

Climbing back into bed, Katrina crawled on top of Karen's small, young body, the rigid fuck tool lying directly on the young girl's swollen clit. As Katrina kissed Karen she rocked her hips, causing the big head of the prick to slide up and down her wet slit. The sensation was exquisite to Karen and she gasped in pleasure.

"Gosh! Katrina! That feels so good!" she groaned.

"Do you like having this cock stroking your cunt, Lover?"

"Oh, yes! I love having your wonderful cock rubbing my horny cunt, Katrina! Do it some more!"

"I'm going to put this cock in your virgin cunt and fuck it deep into you. Would you like that?" Karen hissed at her.

"Oh, yes! I want it so bad! I need that cock up my cunt! Please fuck it into me!"

The dirty talk was having it's effect on both of them and they were beginning to grind madly into one another. Karen's breath was raspy, her body alive with lust.

"Do you want it now, Lover?" Katrina grunted as she pulled Karen in tight.

"Yes! Yes! I need it now! Please fuck me! Fuck my virgin cunt and pop my fucking cherry!"

Katrina raised her hips and slid down a few inches. Placing the large purple head at the entrance to Karen's love canal, she pushed slowly. At first Karen's lower labia pushed inwards with the pressure but Katrina worked the dildo expertly, jabbing softly at the folds that protected the girl's virginity. Gradually the lips parted slightly and the moist little hole flowered open.

Katrina breathed deeply as she gazed at how perfect the pink little opening looked. How soft and innocent it appeared. The contrast of the thickheaded, long-necked prick against such innocence created a perverse picture. She poke with more pressure as the hole opened wider and soon she had most of the head inside of Karen. With one last poke, she slid the entire cunt-stretching head into the teenager's fuck hole.

Karen felt the rim of the cockhead spread her small hole to the point of tearing momentarily before she felt her cuntlips close around the slender shaft. It was a wonderful feeling. She felt so full inside.

"Yes! Oh, Katrina! Yes!" she moaned loudly.

"Good?" smiled Katrina.

"Gooooooood!" panted Karen.

"This may pinch a bit at first, but just trust me, Lover"

"I trust you completely!"

Katrina pushed in quickly, tearing the thin membrane that guarded Karen's woman hood. When she was sure she had plunge through she stopped.

At one moment Karen's sweet pussy was filled with pleasure but in an instant was filled with burning pain.

"Oh! God!" she cried out. "It hurts! Fuck! It hurts! Take it out!"

Katrina held tight to young Karen and whispered to her softly.

"It will be alright in a minute. Just wait!"

"Oh, Katrina! It hurts!"

Karen's eyes filled with tears and she was about to start sobbing when she noticed that the burning inside of her was turning to a warm glow, then to a pleasurable fullness.

Katrina saw the change in Karen's expression and slowly slid deeper into her, spreading the depths of her channel wide. She stopped when she felt the resistance of Karen's uterus. Then she slowly slide back, nearly pulling the big prick head out. She looked down to see a small bit of blood mixed with Karen's thick cunt cream coating the shaft and a delicious thrill ran through her.

Karen's raised her head and looked down to see the lewd sight of the brown shaft sliding out of her cunt. The sensation of the round head inside of her was tremendous. Her breathing was rapid and beads of sweat had collected on her upper lip.

"Oh! Katrina stick it in deeeep!" she moaned.

Katrina pushed in deep, this time she pushed even after she felt resistance. She watched for an expression of pain on Karen's face, not wanting to hurt her.

"Deeper!" Karen groaned. "Deeper!"

Katrina continued to push until the entire shaft was buried in her teenage lover's cunt. She pulled back out, faster this time, and then back in. She repeated the strokes, moving quicker each time.

Karen was experiencing new sensations in the depths of her womanhood. Her cunt was clutching madly at the intruding phallus, trying to suck it in deeper. She felt her orgasm begin from within her, something she had never felt before.

"More! Please, More!" she begged. "Fuck me more! Fuck me harder! Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Fuck Me!"

Katrina picked up her stride more quickly and began fucking deep and hard into Karen's bucking cunt. Karen's legs spread wide and rose up into the air, giving Katrina a better opening to plow into.

"Oh Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" screamed Karen.

"Oh, yes, Baby! Cum for me! Cum for me!" Katrina urged her.

When her orgasm struck it hit Karen like a wild hurricane. Her body shook and her legs scissored around Katrina, pulling her in tight.

"I'm cumming! I cumming!" she screamed. "My hot fucking cunt is cumming inside!"

Katrina kept up her deep thrusting until she felt Karen's legs start to relax. The girl was trembling as she tried to catch her breath. She slid slowly inwards once last time, burying the long dildo in her lover's cunt.

The two of them held each other for a very long time; just basking in the intimacy they share. Karen was in heaven. She had finally lost her virginity and it had been a wonderful experience with this older woman.

When Karen had finally regained control of her breathing and shaking Katrina climbed off of her and removed the straps the held her lesbian cock in place and tossed them on the dresser. She poured two glasses of wine and handed one to Karen.

"Here is to you, Karen," Katrina toasted. "A newborn woman!"

Their glasses clinked and they each took a deep sip of wine.

They lay on the bed chatting and drinking luxuriously, Katrina leaning against the headboard with Karen lying back in her arms. Karen fidgeted with her glass nervously and Katrina took notice of it.

"What is it, Lover?" she asked.

Karen was embarrassed but her trust in Katrina allowed her to ask a daring question.

"What does it taste like?"

Katrina was slightly taken aback. She had never expected that question from this girl. She played dumb in order to draw Karen out.

"What does what taste like?"

"You know... shit. What does it taste like?"

"Hmmmm. That's a big question dear." Katrina told her. "Of course it is different with each person. It almost always has a very strong taste but sometimes it can be quite sweet. Other times it is very nasty."

"Do you still like to taste it when it's nasty?"

"Yes. That's a big part of the reason I like it because it is nasty. It's also very intimate and when two people share THAT ñ that is really intimate and loving."

"Boy, I'll say!" Karen giggled.

"Part of the excitement is watching a woman shit as well. Seeing that dirty shit sliding from a beautiful female asshole is the most delicious thing I've ever seen. Thinking about it makes me wet and hot!"

"Doesn't it ever make you sick?" Karen asked.

"No. I don't ever eat more than I can handle and sometimes I don't even swallow any of it. Sometimes I just play with it in my mouth and absorb as much of the nasty flavor I can."

"Well today you ate mine and Gretchen's and Cindy's! That's a lot!"

"Yes. It is. Except for the fact that I didn't get much from you. But it has been so long since my mouth has had a good browning that it seemed as if I couldn't get enough." Katrina explained.

Karen found herself becoming aroused again as they talked. She kept the conversation going.

"What about pee? What does that taste like?"

"Well, there again, most of the time it is strong and hot but for me, drinking piss is very stimulating. I love drinking piss as much as I like munching a thick girl turd. And together they make the perfect sex meal for a horny shit slut like myself."

"So you don't mind being a... shit slut?"

"No, Darling. I love it. Just feel how wet my cunt is from talking about it."

Karen reached back with her small hand and stroked through Katrina's bushy cunt slit. Sure enough, the woman's crotch was soaking wet with warm slimy juice. Karen pulled her hand back and sucked it clean, savoring Katrina's sweet sex lube.

"Hmmm. You really are horny. Would you mind if..." Karen hesitated.

"What dear?"

"Would you mind if I licked your cunt?"

"What? Are you kidding? I've been waiting all day long for someone to ask me that, especially you!"

Katrina took Karen's wine glass from her and put both glasses on the nightstand. Karen moved between Katrina's legs as she spread them. Lying down flat on her belly, Karen stared directly into the Katrina's hair covered cunt. Katrina reached down with both hands and spread her labia far apart, revealing her most intimate parts, including the pink guts of her fuck hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.