Mother's Dirty Secret - Cover

Mother's Dirty Secret

Copyright© 2000 by JenniferE

Chapter 6: Karen And Mom

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Karen And Mom - Katrina, a single mother has a secret fetish that she keeps hidden from her sixteen-year-old daughter until one fateful day when Gretchen catches her mother in the act. Things are never quite the same around their house again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Water Sports   Scatology  

Saturday evenings were lonely ones for Karen Marsh. The fifteen-year-old girl waited up most of the night for her mother's return, worrying the entire time.

Sunday through Friday Theresa Marsh was a model mother, sacrificing her own comfort and needs for those of her two daughters. But Saturday nights were hers and she often stayed out until the early morning hours.

Karen couldn't be sure but she believed her mother went out hunting for men and sex on Saturday nights. She always got dolled up and wore those lurid outfits and heavy makeup. When she returned her clothes were always disheveled, her makeup smeared and the sweet scent of her perfume replaced with the heavy stench of alcohol. She never said much to the girls; she just staggered to her bedroom and closed the door. They didn't see her again until noon on Sunday.

It had been this way ever since their father had walked out on them, leaving Theresa to support and care for Karen and her thirteen- year-old sister Rebecca. Karen knew that her mother well deserved time for herself and never begrudged her that, but she worried that some harm might come to her mother, considering her attire and her drunkenness. There were just too many bad people in the world.

This night was no different from any of the others. Karen sat waiting in the living room wishing she could see her mother's car pull into the driveway. She usually came home at around two but it was already three o'clock and there was no sign of her. Karen was about to drift off to sleep when the sound of a very noisy engine got her attention.

Karen went to the window and peeked through the curtains, hoping it was her mother. She was startled to see a large gray car pulled into the driveway. All four doors opened at once and six people emerged, five men and her mother. Karen gasped as she watched the men, laughing and talking while they fondled and pulled at her mother's private areas. Theresa was giggling and trying to get away from the men to get inside, but they were holding her back while they molested her. Karen, thinking her mother was in trouble ran to the hallway and turned on the porch light.

"Stop. My daughter's awake!" Theresa hissed at the men.

"Okay, Baby." the biggest one said. "We'll see you next Saturday!"

With that all five men piled back into the car and drove away, blowing kisses to Theresa as the left.

Karen breathed a sigh of relief and padded off to the kitchen for a drink. She listened to her mothers muffled footsteps as she made her way to the bedroom and waited for the sound of the door closing. It never came.

Karen sat at the kitchen table nursing her tea, wondering about her mother's night. Certainly she hadn't had sex with ALL those men at the same time. Karen shuddered at the thought and forced the images from her mind. She finished her drink and walked back to check on her mother, as was her habit before going to bed herself. When she reached the open door she stopped short.

Theresa was sprawled, face down, across the bed, entirely nude, her legs spread obscenely apart. She was snoring quite loudly, having obviously passed out from too much alcohol.

A breath caught in Karen's throat as she gazed at her naked, drunken mother. She was gorgeous, at least from the backside, which was Karen's favorite part of a woman's body anyway.

Karen had only recently learned the pleasures of lesbianism and had become a dedicate scat lover. Her experience with her best friends mother, Katrina Richards, had taught her that the exchange of human waste was the most intimate of sexual acts. Plus she had already recognized the fact that she preferred older women. Now she was looking at her own mother in a completely different way.

Karen walked quietly to the bed, never taking her eyes from her mother's wide hips and lush ass.

"Mom?" the girl whispered.

Theresa continued snoring.

"Mom?" she said, louder this time. Still no response came from the sleeping woman.

"Mom?"

Karen almost shouted it the third time but her mother just lay there. She pushed gently on Theresa's shoulder, trying to shake her awake but it was of no use either. If her mother had not been snoring so loudly, Karen would have worried that she was in an alcohol induced coma. When she realized that her mother couldn't be woken she relaxed and stepped back to look at Theresa's naked body.

Karen's brain filled with perverse images as she gazed up and down the entire length of her mother. Her eyes continually darted back to Theresa's luscious ass, caressing it lovingly in her mind. The teenager pushed her panties down to her ankles and quickly kicked them off leaving the thin tank top to cover her breasts. Reaching down to her naked cunt, she began to stroke her tingling clit.

Karen's eyes traveled from the top of Theresa's crack, down to the hairy folds of her pussy and her mouth began to water as she stepped closer to the bed.

With a trembling hand she reached out and stroked the soft mounds of flesh while Theresa slept, thrilling at the delicious wickedness of doing this to her mother. As she became bolder and more excited, Karen slid her fingertips up and down her mother's ass split, grazing across the still swollen cunt lips and discovering the wetness between them. Pressing between Theresa's cunt crack, Karen's fingers found gobs of cream lining the inside of the puffy lips.

Karen swiped her fingers up and down the juicy slit, coating them with the warm juice. When she pulled her hand back, it glistened with moisture. Karen brought her hand to her mouth and licked at the cream tentatively. It had a nice warm, sexy taste, entirely feminine. She was surprised. She had expected to find male sperm mixed with her mother's sex lube but was sure she hadn't tasted it. Karen didn't know what man cum tasted like since she had never had any, but she was quite sure there was nothing more that cunt juice on her hands.

Karen reached back into her mother's sex to search for more of the tasty woman cum but found very little left. Slowly, she pressed a single finger between the folds of Theresa's cunt and pushed deeply into her fuck tube. She smiled as she felt her finger become drenched in her mother's hot cunt juice. She pushed and pulled slowly in an effort to encourage her mother's pussy to produce more.

The teenager was delighted that she could take these liberties with her mother without her waking. She climbed onto the bed and knelt between Theresa's knees, still working her fingers in and out of the woman's cunt. When her fingers were fully soaked she pulled them from her crotch and shoved them into her own mouth, lapping and sucking at the delicious cream. Karen didn't notice that her mother had stopped snoring.

She felt as if she was in heaven. Her mother unconscious, lying naked on the bed while Karen played out her most wicked of fantasies.

Bending over she placed soft kisses on the fleshy cheeks of Theresa's ass, brushing her lips across the soft skin as she went. Small goose bumps formed wherever her lips touched and she reinserted her fingers inside of her mother's sloppy hole. When she had thoroughly covered Theresa's ass with loving kisses she sat back up and sucked greedily at the nectar her fingers had produced.

When she had lapped the juice completely from her fingers, she turned her attentions to Theresa's gorgeous ass. Placing a hand on each cheek, she made loving, circular strokes around them. Her hands met at the lush crevice of Theresa's crack. When they reached the deepest part, Karen gently pulled her hands in opposite directions.

Karen gasped as her mother's asshole was slowly revealed to her. Her cunt clenched and her nipples tingled as she gazed down at the deliciously sexy nether hole.

"Gosh, Mother. You have a beautiful asshole." Karen whispered.

She got no answer but she hadn't expected one.

Leaning in closer, Karen was surprised at the condition of her mother's ass. The opening appeared swollen and red and there was a white crust all around it. Karen knew that the crusty matter must be sperm. Reaching her tongue out, Karen dabbed the tip of it at the dried crust and pulled it back in. Washing the white stuff around in her mouth she decided it didn't have much flavor at all.

"So that's it!" Karen whispered. "They all fucked you in the ass! How wicked Mom! Boy! They really reamed you out good!"

Karen pulled harder on Theresa's ass, causing the swollen sphincter to open like a portal to bliss. The teenager was thrilled to be able to see right inside her mother's shit tube. She slid both hands deep into the crack of Theresa's ass then ran both middle fingers deep inside the slippery chute. She was amazed at how easily her mother's asshole opened and she pulled hard on the woman's bruised shitter, causing it to gape open like a yawning mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.