Mother's Dirty Secret - Cover

Mother's Dirty Secret

Copyright© 2000 by JenniferE

Chapter 7: Katrina Learns The Ropes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Katrina Learns The Ropes - Katrina, a single mother has a secret fetish that she keeps hidden from her sixteen-year-old daughter until one fateful day when Gretchen catches her mother in the act. Things are never quite the same around their house again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Water Sports   Scatology  

Wednesday afternoons were very special for Katrina and her sixteen-year-old daughter. Gretchen was out of school by one o'clock and the two of them spent the entire afternoon together playing their perverse games.

If it were at all possible to obtain a certificate for eating shit, Katrina's bedroom walls would be papered in diplomas. She was a certified lesbian toilet whore. She adored the female asshole and everything it produced. She loved pussy and piss as well, but not with the passion she had for the rancid, nasty taste of a fat turd fresh from a woman's rectal oven. She was especially passionate for her daughter's anal passage and it's contents.

Every Wednesday Katrina got to live out her most wicked of fantasies with Gretchen. On Wednesdays she was Gretchen's toilet slut and pussy slave. From the moment they awoke in the morning until they were both fast asleep at night Gretchen controlled the house AND her mother.

Today was no different. In the early morning Gretchen had walked completely nude into her mothers bedroom boldly. Climbing up on the bed, she squatted over her mother's face and pissed outright. Katrina happened to be sound asleep when the hot urine first splashed into her face, but as soon as she knew what was soaking her she opened her mouth and latched onto her daughter's young cunt, drinking down every burning drop of the strong morning pee. Katrina was an accomplished urinal.

Katrina was astonished at how easily Gretchen had taken the part of the cruel mistress, subjecting her to many degradations. The fact that Katrina's mistress was her young teenager daughter made it even more exciting for the woman. Of course she had given Gretchen complete freedom to do as she pleased on Wednesdays. It was their private day together. The rest of the world was shut out.

At one-fifteen in the afternoon Katrina removed her clothing and went to her hands and knees. She waited like a dog for her daughter in the small entrance way. It was what Gretchen had ordered her to do.

When Gretchen walked through the door at two o'clock, Katrina's knees felt as if someone had beaten them with a sledgehammer. The hard floor of the entry way had taken its toll on them over the long forty- five minutes she waited. When Gretchen closed the door, Katrina bent her head and kissed her daughter's dirty tennis shoes.

"Good afternoon, Mistress" she said.

"Hi, Bitch!" came Gretchen's reply as she dropped her books and purse in the floor.

Gretchen walked down the hallway, removing her clothing as she went and Katrina followed her like a good bitch, eyeing her daughter's luscious young body as she strode into the living room.

Finally naked she plopped down on the sofa, her mother kneeling at her feet.

"My feat are killing me, slut. They're all sweaty and smelly, you'd better clean them for me - with your tongue."

Katrina jerked slightly, not expecting to be commanded to do such a thing, but as she lifted Gretchen's right ankle the idea began to excite her. She raised the girl's small foot and pressed the heal to her lips, the sweaty odor wafting up into her nostrils.

Katrina placed warm, wet kisses all over her daughter's smelly foot before she began her task. Her lust was beginning to flower and she could feel the erotic sensation of cunt juice seeping from her fuck hole.

Her wet tongue rolled out and Katrina used it to completely wash her daughter's stinking foot, savoring the bitter taste of it on her pallet. When she had thoroughly devoured the dirt and sweat from her heal, she went to Gretchen's toes, swiping her tongue deliciously between them and scooping up the nasty dirt as she went.

Gretchen loved it all. Degrading her mother like this gave her a wicked thrill and her young pussy started to brew it's own fuck juice. She moaned with pleasure as Katrina pulled each toe into her mouth and sucked on it gently, swabbing her tongue around, lapping at the toe jam between them.

"That's it, slut! Suck my filthy toes clean like a good whore!" Gretchen hissed.

"Mmmmm. Yes, my love!" Katrina groaned back.

By the time Katrina had finished tongue bathing both of her daughter's feet, Gretchen was ready for her first orgasm.

"Suck my cunt, slut!" she ordered Katrina as she spread her legs.

"Yes, Mistress!"

Katrina crawled between her young daughters open thighs and tipped her face into the deliciously juicy pussy. Her tongue slid noisily up the crack of Gretchen's sloppy cunt, soaking up the tasty girl cream as it went. When she reached the girls clit she fastened her mouth to it and sucked. It was Gretchen's favorite way to get off, having her clit sucked by her mother, and her mother did it in an expert fashion.

Katrina sucked the clit meat into her mouth and jabbed her tongue at the sensitive little head, sending ripples of pleasure into the depths of Gretchen's cunt. She let some of it slip out of her mouth, only to suck it back in at the last minute and start her tongue jabbing again, as if she were giving her daughter a blow job.

Gretchen was starting to buck her hips upward into her mother's sucking mouth and Katrina knew that her daughter was on the brink of a great cum. She sucked and jabbed harder urging Gretchen closer to the brink of erotic release.

"Yes! Suck it bitch! Suck my fucking hot clit!" Gretchen hissed.

"Mmmmmmm!" was all Katrina could reply. Her hand was between her legs rubbing violently at her own swollen pleasure nub.

"Eat it you pussy whore! Eat my fucking cunt!" Gretchen cried out as her orgasm shook her.

Gretchen's clit felt as if fireworks were exploding inside of it. An abundance of the girl's cunt cream was flowing out of her and down into the crack of her ass. Katrina played the good pussy slave and sucked her daughter's clit while she came. Even after Gretchen had stopped grinding into her and slumped back into the couch, Katrina held fast to her daughter's sex button.

Gretchen finally pulled her mother's head from between her legs. Her clit had become so sensitive from the expert sucking that she couldn't stand anymore of it. Katrina whimpered softly, not wanting to let go of the precious nub. Reluctantly, she released it with a popping sound and sat back on her legs.

Gretchen pulled her legs up and back, holding them with her hands.

"You've made me all messy now! I have pussy juice dripping right down onto my dirty asshole! Clean me, bitch!" Gretchen bit.

There was nothing more in this world that Katrina wanted to do but to suck the sweet teenage cunt froth from her daughter's dirty hole. She dove in with her tongue extended, lapping hungrily at the mess. Her tongue was lusciously lapping at Katrina's sweaty asshole when the young girl let go of a long wet fart.

Gretchen's mouth opened nearly on its own, her lips sealing the shit hole tightly. A flood of noxious gas poured into Katrina's mouth burning her throat with its vile flavor. A small dribble of shit grease followed and pooled up on the woman's tongue.

Katrina drank down the nasty goop and returned to her ass cleaning duties with fervor. When she had finished there was not a drop of cunt juice or shit goop anywhere on the girl.

"Damn! I love having a pussy slave!" Gretchen exclaimed as she rose from the couch. "Get my pocketbook, bitch and meet me in your bedroom. Now!"

Katrina scurried off on all fours towards the hallway, not wanting to make her mistress-daughter angry. When she reached the entryway she grabbed the pocketbook handle with her teeth and dragged the large canvas bag to the bedroom.

Gretchen was standing beside the bed when Katrina crawled through the doorway. She had removed every bit of bedding in preparation for some wicked degradation. Katrina walked the bag to her daughter and raised her head high so that Gretchen would not have to reach for it.

Taking the bag, Gretchen ordered her mother to lie on the bed, face up. Katrina moved quickly, her belly hot with anticipation of what was to come.

"Will you give me your sweet shit now, Mistress?" she asked.

"Not quite yet, slut! I have a few things I want to try out on you today!"

"Yes, Mistress! Whatever you wish!"

Gretchen opened the bag and pulled several short lengths of rope from it.

"I did a little shopping today, shit-whore. Just for you." she said with a wicked smile.

Katrina stared at the ropes. She wanted to protest. There was no reason to tie her up. She would do ANYTHING willingly. She remained silent. She had given her daughter free reign over her and she was going to live up to it.

"Spread your legs wide and your arms out to the bedposts." Gretchen commanded her.

When Katrina had complied with the order, Gretchen climbed onto the bed, straddled her mothers face and sat directly on it, nearly suffocating the woman. Katrina gasped for breath while the teenager tied her wrists to the bedposts.

Katrina became dizzy from the lack of air. Her nose was deep inside of her daughter's cunt and her mouth was covered with the girl's sweaty ass. She felt her arm's being stretched taught, the ropes biting into her wrists. Unable to breathe, she had started to panic just when Gretchen finished and climbed off of her.

Gretchen tied a rope around each ankle and pulled her mother's legs painfully backwards to tie them to the headboard posts, spreading the older woman completely open from her clit to her asshole. When she had finished she stood back to look at the long open gash and nodded her head.

"Perfect! Now I have complete access! And you don't, slut."

"Yes, Mistress. You have me spread open so wide. Thank you!"

Katrina watched as Gretchen pulled a large butt plug from her pocketbook and set it on the nightstand. Katrina couldn't take her eyes off the thing. It was a huge conical object with a tip of only about an inch around. But the bottom of the thing was at least four inches wide. Her asshole hurt just looking at it.

"You're NOT going to use that on me. Are you?" Katrina whimpered.

"Well, I'm not going to stick it in my own tight little asshole!"

Katrina's head began to swim. She was greatly aroused at the though of having the plastic monster wedged into her rectum but was terrified of it at the same time. She didn't think she would be able to stand the stretch.

"Do you have lubricant?" Katrina asked, trembling slightly.

"I'll make my own." Gretchen replied as she once again dipped down into her pocketbook. She retrieved a large Ziploc plastic bag with something white stuffed into it.

"What is that?" asked Katrina, a bit afraid of what the answer might be.

Gretchen opened the bag ceremoniously and slowly pulled a gross and disgusting menstrual pad from it. It was colored in nasty shades of red, brown, white and yellow and still had a belt attached to it.

"It's Karen's rag, Mother! She's been wearing it for two days now in preparation for today. She hasn't removed it, even to pee. She told me to tell you it was her gift to you! She knew you'd love it."

Gretchen screwed up her face as she pulled the nasty rag from the bag. The smell was horrible but quite sexy at the same time. She waved it over her mothers nose, almost causing Katrina to gag with her first whiff.

"We had to put it in this bag to keep the stench in and the dogs out," she laughed. "But it's perfect for a filthy cunt slut like you!"

Gretchen laid the smelly kotex and belt on her mother's belly and retrieved the last item from the bag. It was a large clear tube that appeared to be an oversized hypodermic syringe with a large plunger in it. The tip of the syringe formed into a cone with a half-inch opening at the end.

Katrina was becoming very nervous and aroused, not having any clue what her daughter had in mind. Gretchen had obviously been planning this for quite sometime and had gone to a great deal of trouble to collect all this paraphernalia.

"Gretchen. What are you planning?" Katrina asked meekly.

"I'm going to do a little baking today!" Gretchen laughed.

Gretchen turned away from her mother and squatted, lowering her ass until it was just above Katrina's furry cunt. Then with an easy push she expelled a long, wet, turd that slid out of her and coiled up right on Katrina's vulva, coating it in a thick brown pile of girl shit.

Katrina wiggled as much as possible, loving the moist heat that poured from her daughter's scat. Her cunt was beginning to drool and her clit was begging for stimulation.

When Gretchen had squeezed out the last bit of fresh shit onto her mother, she stood and backed over Katrina. Once again she squatted over her mother's face.

"Wipe my dirty asshole with your tongue, slut." Gretchen commanded.

Gretchen's bowel movement had been loose, and a thick coating of the brown muck coated the crack of her ass and covered the tight little hole it came from.

Katrina raised her head, and pushing her face into the disgusting mess, lashed her tongue out, greedily licking up the young girls rectal discharge. She was in no hurry to finish her task and she savored each thick wad of greasy shit that she pulled into her mouth, washing it around and absorbing the vile taste completely before swallowing.

It took several long minutes for Katrina to clean her daughter's ass, and she never did get it completely clean, but her neck was straining and she had to lay her head back.

"You filthy fucking shit whore! Look at your mouth covered in my wet shit!" she hissed. "You like eating my shit! Don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Gretchen! I love sucking your sweet shit into my mouth! Give me more please!" Katrina groaned, her hips gyrating sensuously.

Gretchen lifted herself off and knelt next to her mother on the bed. She picked up the filthy, unsanitary napkin and neatly folded it backwards.

"Open your mouth." she ordered and Katrina submissively opened her mouth widely, knowing what was coming.

Gretchen pushed the disgusting rag into her mother's mouth, filing it with the vile taste of dried cunt juice, piss and menstrual blood. Katrina suck hungrily at the crusty mixture, drinking in the flavor deliciously while her cuntal muscles flexed with erotic pleasure.

Gretchen pulled the kotex belt around her mothers head, tying it tightly and then sitting back to look at her work.

"Your mouth looks just like a nasty, bleeding pussy, Mother. You look so filthy like that."

"Mmmph. Mmmmph." Katrina nodded her agreement, loving the wickedness of her young daughter's game.

Gretchen picked up the syringe and pulled the plunger from its clear tube, then, grabbing a handful of the wet shit, she pushed it into the wide opening. The greasy scat slid slowly to the bottom of the cylinder. She repeated the procedure until the entire syringe was packed full of rancid brown sludge. Only a small pile of the smelly scat remained on Katrina's messy cunt.

Katrina tried to widen her mouth, thinking her daughter was going to feed it to her by syringe, but she didn't. Instead Gretchen placed the smaller end at her mother's exposed asshole and pushed. The cool plastic slid easily into Katrina's rectal passage, spreading her swelling shit hole widely.

When the syringe was buried a few inches deep in Katrina, Gretchen began to push inward on the plunger, depositing her own teenage shit into her mother's bowels.

Katrina's eyes widened as she felt her daughter's warm shit fill her anal cavity. She could feel the mass of waste as it oozed into her, spreading the sensitive walls of her shit tube. Gretchen watched with wicked delight as her shit disappeared into her mother's body and the glass tube emptied.

When she pushed the last bit of her newborn scat into Katrina's ass, she removed the tube. She filled it once again with the remains of the waste that lay on her mother's cunt and injected that into her shitter as well.

Katrina felt as if she had too shit, which of course she did, but she tightened her sphincter down in an attempt to hold it in. Gretchen quickly grabbed the butt plug from the nightstand and placed it at her mother's asshole. She pushed the hard rubber monster in slowly, watching as Katrina's ass opened to accept the thing. Further and further it spread her open.

Katrina held her breath as she felt her asshole being spread. As the plug traveled inward, the pleasant spreading sensation slowly turned to an ache and then into a burning pain.

"Mmph! Mmph! Mmmmmmmmph!" Katrina screamed through the nasty gag.

"More? More? You want More?" Gretchen laughed as she pushed harder on the plug. Katrina's asshole was gripping at the intruder in an attempt to force it back out.

"Mmmmmmmmmmph!" came a muffled cry.

"Oh wow! It's almost inside! You should see how big your asshole is Mom! It looks really filthy too! Just one more inch..."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

The pain in Katrina's ass was incredible and the woman tried vainly to wiggle away from the nasty device. Gretchen held it in place, her mother's burning asshole stretched around the widest part of it. She traced a finger around the gaping hole, massaging it with soft little strokes.

As her daughter massaged her sphincter, Katrina's pain began to subside and was replaced by a very pleasurable full feeling. And full she was! Her poor scat passage was packed to the bursting point with her daughter's fresh shit while the huge butt plug held her open and packed it tighter. Now even her own bowels felt as if they were going to erupt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.