Mother's Dirty Secret - Cover

Mother's Dirty Secret

Copyright© 2000 by JenniferE

Chapter 8: Guidance For The Girls

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Guidance For The Girls - Katrina, a single mother has a secret fetish that she keeps hidden from her sixteen-year-old daughter until one fateful day when Gretchen catches her mother in the act. Things are never quite the same around their house again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Water Sports   Scatology  

"Oh damn!" Gretchen said out loud as she leaned against her locker.

"What's wrong?" Karen asked, real concern in her voice.

"I have to shit and it's only one o'clock!"

"Ohhhh!" Karen nodded her head.

Karen knew that her best friend Gretchen always waited until she got home to use the bathroom, preferring to use her mother's mouth for her toilet rather than the girls restroom at school. She grinned broadly at her friend.

"Oh well." she said. "No point in letting it go to waste!"

Gretchen turned to look at the younger girl, a smile crossing her face as well.

"Don't be ridiculous. If we ever got caught we'd be expelled for sure!"

"We won't get caught." Karen argued. "Well wait till the bathroom is empty."

"No way!" Gretchen laughed as she turned to walk down the school corridor.

"Come on! It will be excitingly wicked!" she pleaded.

"No! And that's final!"

Both girls giggled as Gretchen hurried down the hallway with Karen at her side. Entering the girl's restroom and finding it vacant, they both dropped their books on the shelf. Gretchen headed for one of the toilet stalls and Karen, still giggling, followed her in.

"No, Karen!" Gretchen hissed as she hiked up her skirt. "We'll get caught!"

"No we won't." whined Karen as she closed the stall door behind them.

"No!" Gretchen repeated.

"At least let me watch," she begged.

Gretchen thought for a moment and then said, "OK. But only watch! No funny stuff!"

"I promised!" said Karen, raising her hand in an oath.

Gretchen pulled her white cotton panties down, revealing her sparsely fur-covered pussy and bulging young clitoris. She went to sit on the toilet but Karen stopped her.

"No! Turn around and squat so I can really see," she whispered.

Gretchen rolled her eyes in mock aggravation but turned to face the wall and, holding her skirt up squatted over the porcelain bowl. Karen crouched behind her and stared up into her friend's ass and cunt.

"You have such a beautiful asshole." she said as she placed a hand on each of Gretchen's cheeks and spread them apart.

"You'd better lick it for me a few times to get me started, Karen. It feels awfully hard in there."

Karen's moist tongue darted out and into the deep crack of Gretchen's ass. She pressed it flat against the wrinkled little shit hole and rolled it around, wetting the older girl's shitter and causing her to moan softly.

"Oooh! That's good, Karen." Gretchen whispered. "Lick my asshole."

Karen lapped noisily as she lathered Gretchen's ass crack thoroughly. She kissed it repeatedly and even plunged her tongue into it.

"Jeez! You know how to eat out an asshole, Karen! My cunts about to turn somersaults!"

"Mmmm! Your asshole is so sweet!" Karen replied as she enthusiastically primed her friend's anal pump.

Gretchen pulled away from Karen and pointed her ass downwards. Within seconds a long thin brown turd slid from her asshole and splashed down into the toilet. Karen watched with erotic fascination as the five-inch tube of dark brown shit went to the bottom and then floated back up to the top.

A stream of warm, yellow piss erupted from between the folds of Gretchen's young pussy and Karen reached in to let it splash on her palm. Then, without warning, a second smaller clump of shit plopped from Gretchen's rectum and landed directly in the center of Karen's hand.

"Mmmm. Nice, Gretchen." Karen said as she eyed the luscious looking little shit morsel.

"Drop it!" Gretchen ordered her. "If you walk out of here with shit on your face we'll both be in big trouble!"

Reluctantly, Karen dropped the small turd into the toilet, not wanting to anger her friend.

Several petite bits of scat shot from Gretchen and fell into the bowl in rapid-fire succession causing both girls to giggle loudly. When she no longer felt the urge, Gretchen reached towards the toilet paper roll.

"Bend over. I'll take care of that." Karen offered excitedly.

"Well, ok." Gretchen agreed as she bent over. "I DO love to have my ass wiped with a nice soft tongue rather than that rough toilet paper."

Thrilled, Karen spread her friend's ass one more time and dove face first into her dirty crack. A wet layer of Gretchen's scat covered the pucker of her hole, spreading out past the sexy little wrinkles. Karen's tongue went for the thickest clump, lapping the small mass into her mouth. She licked, sucked and kissed at the filthy teen shit-hole, savoring the nasty taste of it.

When the outer area of Gretchen's hole was thoroughly clean, Karen dipped her tongue inside and wormed it up into her friend's hot rectal passage.

"Oooh! Yes, Karen!" Gretchen grunted. "Suck the shit out of my asshole! It's so good! I love it when you..."

Suddenly the girl's world came crashing in on them.

The toilet stall door was flung open widely and Mrs. Norris, the art teacher was standing over them.

"My God! What ARE you girls doing in here?" she screamed.

Gretchen stood upright and almost fell backwards onto Karen who was trying to stand at the same time. The younger girl's lips and tongue were coated with brown ass grease and she raised her arm to wipe it away. Mrs. Norris grabbed both of them by the wrist and pulled them from the stall.

"What ARE you doing?" she screamed, totally beside herself with revulsion.

"Gretchen was just having some female problems and..." Karen lied.

"Never mind lying! You have poop all over you mouth, young lady. Do you know how disgusting that is?" Mrs. Norris shot back.

Karen lowered her head, too embarrassed to look at the teacher. Gretchen struggled to yank her panties back up with pee still dribbling from her pussy. Mrs. Norris began shaking her finger rapidly at the girls.

"THAT is disgusting! Don't you know THAT will make you SICK!" the woman was screeching at the top of her lungs and her face was contorted in a grimace of anger and nausea.

"Yes, 'mam." was all that either of them could say.

"Come with me young ladies!" the teacher hissed as she pulled them from the bathroom. "You need the guidance counselor. BADLY!"

The walk down the hallway was agony for the two teenagers. When Karen tried to wipe the shit from her lips with her shirtsleeve, Mrs. Norris stopped her.

"Don't you dare!" she warned. "I want Mr. Jenkins to see exactly what you've been doing!"

Karen felt as if she were going to pass out. Her legs wobbled unmercifully as she tried to walk. Gretchen was not doing much better with the situation. Tears had begun to swell in her eyes and her heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest. Both of them silently thanked the stars that their mother's knew and approved of their fetishes. Still, it didn't ease the fear that they would be ridiculed, expelled or worse, maybe even arrested.

When they abruptly entered the guidance counselor's office Mrs. Norris motioned them quickly into the chairs opposite the desk. Mr. Jenkins looked up at them and then at the teacher.

"Can I help you Mrs. Norris?" he asked softly.

"I hope you can help these two FILTHY girls, Mr. Jenkins," she blurted.

"What have they done?" he asked, looking at the girls.

Grabbing Karen by the sleeve, Mrs. Norris pulled her up to the desk.

"Look at her mouth!" she screeched as she pointed at Karen's shit covered lips.

"Is that chocolate? Have they been eating candy in class?" he asked, unsure of what all the fuss was about.

"No! She was performing analingus on that girl!" she hissed softly as she pointed at Gretchen. "In the bathroom! While SHE was POOPING!!!"

Mr. Jenkins eyes flew wide in shock, his chin dropped open in complete disbelief and his cock filled quickly with blood. While he was surprised at what the girls had been presumably doing, he was not as alarmed as the art teacher was.

Bill Jenkins was a forty-year-old pervert and sex hound. He'd tried about every type of fetish in the book and practiced most of them on a regular basis. His most favorite fetish was not one he had the opportunity to practice often. That fetish was young teenage girls!

"Anal... ?" he said.

"There is the evidence! Right there! On her filthy, smelly face!"

Jenkins looked grimly at Karen, trying to hide the smile that was threatening to cover his face.

"What is your name, Miss?" he said softly.

"Karen Marsh, Sir."

"And yours?" he looked at Gretchen.

"Gretchen Richards." the girl replied meekly.

He looked back at Karen and the wet brown ring around her mouth.

"Miss Marsh. Is what Mrs. Norris says true? Were you doing that?"

Karen looked down and mumbled, "Yes."

"Very well, Mrs. Norris." he said to the enraged teacher, "I'll handle this now. You can go."

"I hope you'll call their parents!" she demanded.

"Yes. Of course I will. But these young ladies need counseling as well!" he said.

"Yes! VERY badly!"

Mrs. Norris shot both of the girls a look of utter revulsion before stomping out of the room. Mr. Jenkins stuck his head out the door after her.

"Ms. South? I'm going to be counseling for the next thirty minutes. I don't want to be disturbed," he told his secretary.

Closing the door, Jenkins returned to his chair. Folding his fingers under his chin he stared at Karen and Cindy, appraising their attitudes. Finally her leaned into his desk, his voice soft and soothing but firm.

"Tell me. Do you both enjoy this type of activity? This ass licking?" he asked them bluntly.

Karen put her face in her hands, too embarrassed to discuss this with anyone and especially not a good-looking forty-year-old guidance counselor. Gretchen stared into space as she answered numbly.

"Yes."

"I have heard of this particular sexual preference before. I believe it is called 'scat play' or 'brown showers'. Is that correct?"

"Yes." Gretchen repeated.

"So you enjoy consuming each others waste materials. Is that correct?"

"Yes" they answered in unison.

"Miss Marsh. Please look at me while I am speaking to you." he said.

Karen looked up, her face bright red with embarrassment. She fought back her tears and tried to control her trembling body. Jenkins stood and walked around to the front of his desk. Sitting on the edge of it, he addressed the two girls calmly and straightforward.

"I'm sure you realize how serious this is." He said sternly. "Doing something like this on school grounds results in immediate expulsion as well as a conference with your parents."

He paused to let that sink in.

"That will not be the worst of it though." he continued. "It will become a part of you school record and can be viewed by just about anyone. I am sure you know how the rumors will fly around school about this."

"Please, Mr. Jenkins." Gretchen pleaded. "Please! We won't do it again! I promise! Never again!"

Gretchen was terrified everyone in school would find out. She wouldn't have any friends and would be constantly teased and ridiculed. Karen was beginning to shake uncontrollably and was afraid she was going to pee at any second. Jenkins, seeing the girl's fear; placed his hand on hers to calm her.

"There is a way..." he smiled at them.

Karen looked up with hope in her eyes.

"What? We'll do anything, Mr. Jenkins! I promise!" Gretchen exclaimed.

Jenkins face went dead serious as he stared at Gretchen. Then without a word he unzipped his fly and pulled his prick from it. Picking up Karen's small hand, her pressed it into his sex, rubbing it all over his swelling cock-flesh.

"Are you girls really willing to do anything?" he smiled.

Karen was too startled to move. Her reaction, under normal circumstances, would have been to pull her hand away from him. But these weren't normal circumstances and she didn't pull her hand away. Instead she curled her fingers around the fat cock and moved her hand with his in an up and down motion. She marveled at the way the outer layer of cock-flesh moved with her hand and how the thing swelled and hardened with each stroke.

"Ah! Very good, Miss Marsh!" Jenkins said. "What about you Miss Richards?"

Gretchen bit her lower lip, unsure of what she should do. Given the fact that she didn't have many choices, the teenager went to him.

Jenkins unfastened his pants and let them drop to the floor. Removing Karen's hand from his stiff cock, he pulled his briefs down to his ankles. Both girls' jaws hung open as they received a full view of the man's cock and balls.

"It's... it's so big!" Gretchen exclaimed.

Jenkins smiled as Karen's hand clutched his prick without prompting. The young girl stared in fascination and awe at the pulsing cock in her hand as she stroked it back and forth. A small bead of clear fluid appeared on his little pisshole and Karen's memory drifted back to the night she had sucked the sperm of five men from her mother's asshole. Her face went to Jenkins' crotch and she swiped the sperm away with her tongue.

Jenkins was pleasantly startled at the young girls actions and let out a low groan. Karen licked her lips deliciously at the animal taste of the fresh man-cum.

Gretchen was amazed that Karen was being so bold. She had always been so timid and shy but now she was acting like a little bitch in heat for this older man's penis. She was hesitant at first, but after seeing her younger friend's cock lust she went to her knees on the floor.

"Very good girls!" Jenkins moaned as her looked down at the tip of his cock hovering in front of Gretchen's face. He pulled Karen's eager hand from the shaft and lowered it to his full ball sack. The young girl massaged and kneaded the swollen testicles, her pussy going damp with excitement.

"Take it into your mouth now, Miss Richards." he said to Gretchen.

Gretchen opened her mouth and gingerly formed a small 'O' with her lips. She had never sucked a cock before and she wasn't exactly sure how to do it correctly. She looked up into the guidance counselor's face for approval.

"You'll have to open wider than that!" Jenkins laughed, seeing the teenager's inexperience. "Wet your lips first, Miss Richards."

Gretchen swiped her moist tongue across her lips, wetting them thoroughly.

"Now just take it into your sweet young mouth!" Jenkins instructed her.

Gretchen pushed her mouth over the drooling cock-head and closed her lips around it. Swirling her tongue around the tip, she lapped the leaking sperm from his pisshole.

"How does it taste, Miss Richards." Jenkins asked the girl.

"Mmmmmm" Gretchen answered. She was enjoying the musky taste of the man's flesh so much that she didn't want to pull her mouth away to answer.

"That's it, Miss Richards!" Jenkins groaned. "Suck it. Slide your lovely little mouth up and down of my big fuck rod!"

Jenkins cock and his dirty mouth were having a positive effect on both girls' hormones. Karen was beginning to squeeze the rubbery sperm- loaded balls she was holding and Gretchen's sucking became more and more intense. Soon she was pulling the man's aching prick from her mouth and bathing the entire length of it with her warm, wet tongue. Karen looked on, licking her own lips as her mouth began to water.

"I want to try." Karen said to Jenkins. "Will you teach me too?"

"All in good time, Miss Marsh." he answered with an evil grin. "Right now I have an assignment that I think you will be better suited to."

Jenkins turned his ass to face Karen, pulling Gretchen's sucking mouth around with him. Bending over he reached behind himself and spread his tight, muscular ass cheeks apart.

"See anything you like, Miss Marsh?"

Karen was seeing plenty that she liked. Jenkins fur lined ass crack was spread widely, revealing a small dark indentation in the center. Within the deep crevice Karen could see the man's puckering shit hole. It looked rather dirty to the young girl, as if he had recently shit and hadn't wiped very well.

"Yes, sir!" she said softly as she pushed her nose in closer and sniffed.

"Lick my asshole, Miss Marsh!" Jenkins ordered her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.