Mother's Dirty Secret - Cover

Mother's Dirty Secret

Copyright© 2000 by JenniferE

Chapter 9: Karen's Birthday Party

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Karen's Birthday Party - Katrina, a single mother has a secret fetish that she keeps hidden from her sixteen-year-old daughter until one fateful day when Gretchen catches her mother in the act. Things are never quite the same around their house again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Water Sports   Scatology  

Karen smoothed her small hands across the cheeks of Katrina's ass, caressing them with loving strokes, frequently spreading her lover's ass open to gaze down at the small brown hole below.

Katrina loved the way Karen worshipped her ass and she adored Karen's as well. They were really the same in a lot of ways. Both of them loved playing the toilet for each other. They were both submissive by nature and that put them on almost an equal ground. Their relationship was also very tender and loving.

"When are you going to decide what you want for your sixteenth birthday, Lover?" Katrina asked as she soaked in the pleasurable sensation of Karen's hands.

"Well... I know what I want... kind of." Karen said shyly, kneading the older woman's lush ass.

"What?"

"Well, I'm kind of embarrassed to say..." the teen stuttered.

"You can tell me anything, Karen" Katrina said. "Tell me what you want."

"Well, I want to have a party with you, Cindy, Mom and Gretchen, and I... I want to be the toilet slave." Karen blushed hotly as she said it, worried that her lover would think she was too perverted.

"Mmmmm! What a delicious idea, Karen!" the woman

With her courage up the teenager said, "Well... there's more."

"What do you mean?" Katrina asked.

"I want you to make me do things... you know... tie me up and pee in my face. Call me dirty names and make me feel really dirty!"

Karen hissed out a breath. It had taken all of her courage to say it but she had gotten it out. Katrina rolled over to face her, a look of mild surprise on her face.

"You want to be a real toilet slave?" she asked seriously.

"Yes! I do! I want to do it! I need to!" Karen admitted. "At least for one night."

Katrina laughed and assured the teen that she would take care of all the preparations then leaned over and placed a warm kiss on Karen's cheek and said, "Now finish what you started, toilet girl!"

Karen smiled as Katrina rolled back over and poked her ass cheeks up at her. Using both hands she parted the luscious mounds of Katrina's ass flesh and lowered her face into the humid crack. The dirty odor of dried shit wafted up into Karen's nostrils and she felt a wicked thrill rush through her.

Katrina hadn't bathed all day and had already had one wet bowel movement earlier in the day. Her soft turds had left clumps of themselves behind. Now they were dried balls of stale shit that clung to her brown asshole.

"I haven't wiped today, Karen." Katrina said, looking back over her shoulder. "I thought you might enjoy that."

"Mmmmm," was the young girls response. Her tongue was already lapping at the small shit morsels and sucking them delightfully into her mouth.

Karen thoroughly cleaned the older woman's shitter and the entire surrounding area before delving her tongue deep inside Katrina's warm, rectal passage. Karen loved the taste of Katrina's dirty shit passage and probed as deep as she could in search of its fruit.

"God, Baby!" Katrina moaned. "You suck my asshole so good."

Karen moaned her agreement, never pulling her tongue from the woman's shitter. As her tongue explored, it came upon several greasy bits of fresh shit. She pressed the nasty little bits between her tongue and the warm walls of Katrina's rectum, causing them to melt and spread across her tongue. Karen's pussy began to drool thick teen cunt cream as she performed the perverse act.

"Do you want it, Lover?" Katrina groaned. "Do you want my sweet shit?"

Karen pulled her tongue from woman's ass and spoke in spurts as she licked the entire crack up and down.

"Yes! Please! Give me your hot shit, Katrina!" she panted. "I love to suck the shit from your asshole."

Katrina started to push and in a few moments felt the movement in her rectal passage.

"Here it comes, Lover! Suck it out of me!" she moaned.

Karen pasted her lips around her lover's asshole and darted her tongue out towards the small scat outlet. She bathed the entire wrinkled shit hole with her tongue and an erotic thrill shuddered through her as she felt Katrina's asshole swell outward. She heard the woman grunt loudly and felt a thick wet turd slide deep into her mouth.

Warm piss trickled from Katrina's slick pussy and joined her cunt juice on the sheets. Karen placed a hand under the woman's urine faucet and collected it, whipping it back up across Katrina's hairy vulva and belly and soaking her swollen clit with it.

"Mmmmmmmmm," the young girl sang as she savored the disgustingly filthy flavor of Katrina's shit.

It started to melt in her mouth and she had to swallow the greasy juice quickly so that it wouldn't spill out. She feasted on the nasty waste and kept her mouth fastened tightly to the Katrina's bulging hole.

"More coming for you baby! Lots tonight" Katrina gasped in between grunts, thick cunt cream seeping from her cunt.

Seconds later Katrina's asshole spread once again and Karen felt the beginnings of a very fat turd emerge from her shit hole. The teenager quickly swallowed the remaining clump of scat in her mouth to make room for this newborn prize but Katrina released her pressure on it and it slid back up inside of her.

"Ohhh!" Karen whined at its disappearance.

Katrina grunted again and pushed the thick piece of shit out, allowing an inch of it to enter Karen's young mouth.

"Suck it out now, Lover!" Katrina moaned. "Suck the dirty shit from my ass!"

Karen pressed her lips tight around the swollen opening and sucked deeply at it, pulling the nasty thing further from Katrina's shitter. Katrina pushed down at the same time and the long thick tube of shit slid into Karen's mouth. The soft log of waste hit the back of her throat and began to pile up there.

Karen was determined to fill her mouth with it before pulling away and as the greasy mess accumulated inside, her cheeks swelled outwards. She finally had to bite off the nasty thing and pull her head back.

"Mmmmph!" she moaned in ecstasy as her lover's soft shit began to melt on her tongue once again, the dark brown grease slithering down her throat to collect in her belly.

Karen watched as the amazingly long turd still continued its journey from Katrina's bowels. She moved her piss-wet hand back to collect it as it coiled into her palm. When her hand was full, Karen pressed the warm shit into her own cunt, pushing it into her knotted little clit and rubbing it between the deliciously wet folds of her pussy.

Katrina watched through her legs as Karen coated her teenage vulva in the smelly shit paste. The last few inches of her shit log rolled out of her and fell onto the bed. Katrina grabbed the remainder and spread the acrid mess throughout her ass crack and into her own flexing cunt. Then, with a pang of sexual hunger the older woman turned to face her young girlfriend.

They kissed deeply, Katrina's tongue pushing past Karen's shit caked lips and plunging in to share the filthy waste in the girl's mouth. The two of them writhed together, Katrina pulling Karen down onto the bed and grinding their bodies together.

"I want your cunt!" Katrina moaned as she swallowed the last piece of her own scat.

Karen turned and placed her shit-covered pussy over the woman's face and lowered her own mouth to Katrina's brown stained patch of cunt hair. She pulled thick wads of the stiff brown hair into her mouth, and wetly sucked the drying shit from it.

Katrina groaned into Karen's young pussy as she sucked on the girl's swollen and shit covered clit. She greedily wallowed between the teenager's sweet pussy lips sucking out the delicious mixture of cunt juice and shit.

Karen rocked her hips into Katrina's face as she felt her orgasm approach and Katrina, recognizing the signs of the young girls impending climax, dipped her tongue inside Karen's frothy cuntal passage. She fucked her soft pallet in and out of the teenager, swathing it around in the warm vaginal cream as it oozed from her fuck hole.

"Oh! Katrina! Fuck me!" Karen yelped loudly. "Fuck my horny little cunt with your tongue!"

Katrina loved listening to her young lover's uninhibited squeals of pleasure. The youthful sound of Karen's voice and the grinding of her hips gave the older woman a wicked thrill and increased her own pleasure. She pressed her tongue deeply into Karen, and, wrapping her arms around the girl's legs she pushed her hand between the cheeks of the teenagers soft but firm little ass.

Karen felt the pressure of two fingers on her messy shit hole and relaxed her sphincter to welcome them in. Her excitement peaked as her cunt was filled with Katrina's tongue and her rectum was filled with the woman's fingers.

"Oh, Katrina! I'm cumming!" she wailed as her body shuddered uncontrollably. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeee!"

Katrina groaned and twisted her face into Karen's drooling sex, sucking up as much of the warm cream as she could get. Her tongue slid up in search of Karen's urethra, and, finding it, lapped rapidly at the little pisshole.

Karen's orgasm subsided quickly, and feeling Katrina's tongue at her pisser, she let go of a few short trickles of pee. Katrina hummed, tasting her lover girl's sweet, warm piss as it dribbled into her mouth. She lapped at Karen's pisshole for more but the teenager held back, leaving Katrina whimpering distressfully into her cunt.

Karen pulled herself from Katrina's grip and rose up to kneel on the bed. Reaching to the nightstand she picked up one of the two large Champagne glasses and held it between her legs.

A few short bursts of pee flew from between Karen's legs and splattered into the glass. Katrina reached up and spread the girl's cunt open and licked her lips as a steady stream of hot piss began to flow from Karen's peehole.

The glass was quickly filled and Karen stopped her urine flow before it reached the top. She placed the full glass carefully back on the nightstand and turned back to Katrina.

"Any more left, lover?" the woman asked her.

"Yes!" Karen smiled. "Lots!"

Katrina opened her brown mouth as the teenager straddled her face and lowered her dripping vulva. She latched onto Karen's cunt, waiting for the girl's precious liquid to fill her mouth.

"Here it comes, Katrina! Drink my hot piss!" Karen said.

Almost instantly the woman's mouth was overflowing with hot, acrid liquid that seeped out of her lips and ran down her cheeks. Katrina gulped as quickly as she could but large amounts still escaped from her lips and spilled down, soaking the pillow she was lying on.

"Ahhhhh!" groaned Karen as she relieved herself in Katrina's mouth. "I love pissing in your mouth, Katrina. It's so warm and sensuous.

Katrina gurgled her agreement, unwilling to pull her mouth from the warm urine faucet that was feeding her so deliciously. She gulped and swallowed until Karen's piss flow slowed once again to a trickle. She allowed the last few drops to splash against her face and mix with the crusting brown shit on her cheeks.

When Karen had finished peeing she gingerly picked up the piss filled glass and brought it to her lips. Turning it up, she poured her own warm liquid waste into her mouth, swishing it around to mix with the brown shit mush that coated her tongue. The sensationally wicked taste thrilled Karen as she gulped down nearly half the glass.

Karen crawled off Katrina's face and moved down between the woman's legs. Katrina seeing that her teenage lover was not finished with her, pulled herself up to lean against the headboard. She took the half-full glass of pee from Karen as the girl lowered her faced down into Katrina's unsatisfied sex.

Katrina sipped her young lover's warm pee luxuriously as Karen tongued her swollen and sensitive clit. She tipped the glass over her belly, allowing the cooling urine to spill over it and run down into her slit. Karen lapped greedily at the golden liquid as it ran across Katrina's swollen clit.

Karen had learned how to pull Katrina's sex trigger and she went swiftly to work sucking and nibbling at the woman's sex nub. The harder she sucked, the harder she nibbled.

Katrina felt as if her pleasure button were about to be ripped from her vulva. Young Karen had sucked her entire clit meat into her mouth and her teeth were grinding down on the tender flesh.

"Oh, God! Karen! You hot little bitch! Eat me!" she grunted as she ground her cunt into the girl's face.

Karen sucked madly, twisting her head around as she pulled on Katrina's thickly swollen sex meat, stretching it as far as it would go. Bulging, blue veins popped out at the base of her clit and the skin turned pale white. Karen would have chewed it up and swallowed it if she could have.

"Jesus fuck, Honey! Goddamn make me cum little bitch!" Katrina screamed as her cunt spasmed wildly.

Katrina dropped the piss glass on the bed creating a large puddle at her thighs. The sweet smell of girl pee floated through the air and drifted into their nostrils, sending luscious sensations through them. Grabbing Karen by the hair with both hands she waggled the girl's head about, sending even greater waves of passion through her.

"Fuck, Honey! I'm cumming like a whore on your mouth!" Karen cried out.

Katrina was like a woman gone mad with rabies. Drool ran from her lips and her body shook wildly as the intensely sensual hot jolts of her orgasm shot through her. She felt as if she'd been plugged into some glorious outlet of erotic energy and it took several long moments before she lowered her ass back down onto the bed, satiated. Karen continued to nurse softly on the woman's extremely sensitive clit meat. Katrina felt drained completely and as her body relaxed so did her bladder.

Karen felt the gush of hot pee hit her in the chest and she tried to move to it, but Katrina held her head still, wanting to enjoy the sensation of the girl's soft mouth while she peed. She pissed long and hard and created a golden pool under herself and the teenager.

When Karen became too tired to continue mouthing Katrina's slit, she laid her cheek on the woman's hairy sex mound and fell sound asleep. The rich scent of pee, shit and cunt juice filled her nostrils, and her dreams.


Karen looked forward to Friday nights with hot anticipation. It was on these evenings that she, her best friends, Gretchen and Cindy spent the evening at Katrina's home playing deliciously filthy lesbian toilet games. She always left Saturday morning with a full belly and a satiated pussy.

The teenager's heart sank a bit as her mother pulled into Gretchen and Katrina's driveway. The house was dark save for a single light in the entrance hallway. She was certain that Gretchen had told her they would be meeting tonight for another of their all girl sessions but it appeared as if no one were home.

"Mom?" Karen said, a note of disappointment in her voice, "It looks like their not home."

"Well, it does seem to look that way, but I don't think they would have left without telling you. Maybe they are in the back of the house. Give it a try."

Theresa Marsh knew perfectly well why her daughter spent Friday evenings with Katrina and her daughter. She knew that the three were lovers and that they shared each other's bodily wastes. Theresa herself took toilet liberties with Karen and the mother and daughter had become quite a passionate pair together. She also knew that Katrina, Gretchen and Cindy were waiting anxiously for Karen's arrival.

Karen kissed her mother softly on the lips and let her tongue momentarily slip into Theresa's warm, motherly mouth before climbing out of the car and heading up the dark walkway.

Theresa watched her lovely daughter walk up the path with a lusty heart. She new what would be happening inside of that house in a very short time and she felt a bit sorry that she would miss it. But she had her part to play and she was going to do it well! When she saw Gretchen open the door clad only in her pink panties, she drove away.

Gretchen grabbed Karen's hand and quickly pulled her inside and shut the door. She threw her arms around the younger teen and planted a long, wet kiss on her lips, her tongue slopping around inside Karen's mouth. Karen responded by wrapping her arms around Gretchen and squeezing the soft, firm cheeks of her ass.

"Where are Katrina and Cindy?" Karen asked when their lips parted.

"They're in the basement!" Gretchen said, hiding her smile.

"The basement? What are they doing there?"

"Waiting for you!" the older girl said as she grabbed Karen's hand and led her to the stairs.

Karen's lust for the unknown sent a chill up her spine as they stepped down into the stairwell. Karen had been in the basement before and remembered it being cold and dank inside. Not a place you wanted to visit at night. But when they reached the bottom and Gretchen opened the door Karen was startled at the transformation.

The previous cement floors were now covered in white tile and a drain had been set in the center of the room. Throw rugs littered the floor in various places and a leather couch and a few been bag chairs were artfully placed. The walls of the remodeled room wore elegantly flowered wallpaper and the room was lit by soft candlelight. Smooth jazz flowed through the speakers in the walls.

Katrina and Cindy jumped naked from the couch when Karen entered the room and shouted, "Surprise! Happy Birthday, Shitwhore!"

Karen was taken aback at first but she hugged her friends and thanked them as she read the large banner across the wall.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN (Toilet Slave)"

"But it's not my birthday yet", she said, a little embarrassed. "Not until Tuesday."

"Well, we couldn't have an all night toilet orgy on a school night!" laughed Katrina. "And besides, the room was finished just in time."

Karen looked around the room again and found it wonderfully exciting. It had been created especially for their little lesbian shit orgies and was perfect! She noticed the small table in the corner with several brightly wrapped packages.

"Those are not your REAL birthday presents." Katrina explained when she saw Karen notice them. "Those are just special gifts for tonight."

A soft tendril of arousal ran down Karen's spine as she eyed the packages. The realization that her 'toilet slave' fantasy was about to come true caused a warm fire to ignite in her young pussy.

"Undress, then unwrap!" Gretchen said as she started to pull Karen's clothes from her.

"You guys are so good to me." The teen said as she helped her friend strip her."

"Not tonight we aren't shit whore!" Cindy said, a disgusted tone to her voice.

Karen's cunt spasmed at the words. God how she love the filthy language that Cindy was able to spew so easily. It made her feel dirty and naughty.

When the girl was finally naked Cindy ran to the gift table and brought out a small, beautifully wrapped box. She handed it to Karen, kissed her and called her a foul name. Karen laughed as she began to unwrap it. Her heart fluttered a bit as she opened the box with a gasp.

It was a beautiful, white leather dog collar and leash with the words 'Toilet Slave' embedded with silver studs. She quickly pulled the degrading thing out and fastened it firmly around her neck, then she handed the leash to Cindy as she kissed her.

"Thank you, Cindy! I'll be your toilet slave anytime!" the young teen said.

Gretchen pulled her gift from the table and excitedly handed it to her best friend. Karen was beginning to become quite aroused with the collar around her neck and she had to sit down to open the brightly colored bag. Inside was a finely crafted, large, crystal goblet with the words 'Karen - Piss Whore".

"Any donors?" Karen asked, laughing as she held the glass outwards.

Katrina giggled loudly. Young Karen reminded her so much of herself. She truly loved the girl and told her so as she handed her the single large box that was left.

A huge grin spread across Karen's face as she looked inside. It contained two items. The first was a large, clear, glass bowl with a two-inch hole in the bottom and a half-inch lip around the top. Attached to the hole was a tube that protruded out about one inch.

The second part of the gift appeared at first glance to be a child potty trainer. It had a large hole around the seat and legs on either side to hold it up. The teenager dropped the bowl down into the seat of the toilet stand and held it above her head. She stretched her jaw open and slid the wide drain tube into her mouth as if she were trying on clothes.

Karen understood exactly how to use the apparatus and she grinned with delight at the thought of being place under it like a common toilet drain.

"Oooh! This looks perfectly wicked!" she laughed. "I can't wait to try it out!"

"You really are a filthy bitch!" Cindy jeered.

"Thanks, Cindy! You say the sweetest things!" Karen replied and she meant it.

"That's not the best part of it, Karen!" Gretchen said as she stooped down in front of the couch. She reached under the sofa and pulled out a leather padded, three-foot bench with wheels. The small pallet had two large spikes on either side of the headrest for holding the toilet seat and a leather handcuff for each wrist. At the bottom was a long steel bar with similar cuffs attached to each end.

Karen's mouth dropped open when she realized what it was. This contraption was beyond her wildest, nastiest dreams. A real toilet apparatus that she could play sewer mouth in. She quickly handed Katrina the toilet and bowl and lay down on the bench. Cindy rushed to bind Karen's wrists in the leather cuffs and Gretchen spread the girl's legs and bound them to the bar. Gretchen slowly lowered the toilet over Karen's head and slid it onto the spikes.

"Ready for the bowl, slut?" Katrina asked, a wickedly nasty tone to her voice.

"Yes, mam!" Karen grinned.

"Beg us for our shit first!" Cindy yelled and Katrina paused.

"Please! Give me your shit! I want all of it!" Karen said, her breath becoming heavy. "Use me like a dirty shit pig! Crap in my filthy mouth!"

"Good enough for now", said Katrina as she lowered the bowl into the toilet seat. "It's time to get your mouth browned.

Karen opened her mouth to accept the large drainage tube as her young pussy twitched with rising anticipation. Now she was locked in. Her arms and legs were securely bound and when she tried to raise her head the drain went too far into her mouth. She was truly trapped and the feeling aroused her greatly.

"Cindy! You go first!" Gretchen said with enthusiasm. "Give her a nice big pile of your nasty shit!"

"My pleasure! I've been holding it all day!" said Cindy as she straddled the teenage toilet. She spread her cheeks wide before planting her ass on the seat.

Karen could see Cindy's plump little ass as she rested it several inches above the teenager and she could clearly see her friends tiny, puckered ass hole flexing as she tried to vacate her bowels. Small bursts of pee leaked from Cindy's cunt and splashed against the bottom of the bowl, draining down into Karen's open mouth.

Karen's lust grew quickly and her young pussy drooled with hot love juice. Katrina saw the teenager grinding her hips upward and went to her aid. She laid down between Karen's wide spread legs and began to slurp her tongue through the young girl's glistening slit, causing Karen to shudder with pleasure.

'Oh, Cindy! Hurry!' the teen thought to herself. 'Dump your sweet shit into my horny mouth!'

"I'm gonna shit right in your fucking filthy mouth, shit whore!" Cindy yelled between grunts. "Gonna dump my gooey shit down your throat!"

When Cindy grunted the third time her tight little shit hole opened and the head of a fat, firm looking turd pushed its way out. At first it appeared to Karen that her friends shit was going to be good and solid, just the way the teenager loved it. But after the initial few inches slid slowly out, the turd became mushy and thin. It rolled out quickly into one long strand, the firm head landing directly in Karen's throat and the remainder piling up in the glass drain.

Cindy shuddered as her bladder burst forth with a nasty, hot spray of yellowish-brown piss. It puddled up in the bowl, quickly soaking into the creamy brown waste and creating a filthy smelling shit soup.

"Ugh!" Gretchen cried. "You smell like a rat infested garbage dump, Cindy! What did you eat?"

"Tacos and Burritos!" Cindy laughed. "And plenty of them!" She climbed off the toilet and turned to look at the filthy mess she had created in the bowl. Her upper lip curled in disgust as she watched the nasty mixture drain out of the bowl as her friend swallowed it.

"I hope you like that disgusting shit!" Cindy spat. "I've got plenty more to give you, little bitch!"

Karen did like it. In fact, she loved it. At first she found it difficult to swallow with the glass drainpipe in her mouth but she concentrated on working her throat muscles and soon she was feverishly emptying the shit-filled toilet into her belly.

Katrina could see Karen through the glass bowl and she watched with perverse hunger building in her belly. She sucked and licked all over Karen's gyrating vulva, drinking down the young girl's abundant fuck juices faster than she could produce them. Her lips latched onto Karen's small clit, sucking the knotted little pleasure bud into her mouth while her tongue spanked at the sensitive tip.

Karen's body was filled with delightful tingles as she nursed on the draining shit bowl. She had learned to control the amount of nasty waste that she swallowed and she was taking her time, savoring the filthy sensation of being a toilet slave. Gretchen came to stand over the toilet and peered down at her friend on the other side.

"Hurry up and flush, shit pig!" she said with a snarl. "I've got to piss."

Karen did as she was told and her throat emitted wet sucking sounds as the remainder of Cindy's disgusting waste slid into the teen's belly. When the bowl was empty, Gretchen removed her cotton panties and sat on the seat.

Karen looked up to see her friend's cunt and ass crack spread open. She trembled slightly when she saw the white string hanging from between the slick folds of Gretchen's pussy and she wondered if menstrual blood might flow out with the girl's pee. Her heart fluttered wildly when she saw her friend reach down and grab the string with two fingers.

Gretchen pulled the tampon out slowly, building Karen's lust AND apprehension. When the teen's closed love hole began to open she quickly drew the cotton bulk from her cunt and dropped it into the glass drain and Karen's open mouth.

Karen didn't taste much of anything when the dirty cunt rag dropped into her mouth but as her saliva began to flow it mixed with the stale sex juice and blood, exploding into a wickedly disgusting, yet sexy, flavor. She tried to get the used tampon into her throat, the thought of swallowing it filling her with a filthy passion. But no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't get the thing down.

Gretchen released her very full bladder, causing Karen's mouth and the bowl to fill with the hot, flowing liquid. It was fairly clear and much less acrid than Cindy's had been, but as her mouth filled with her friends piss, the heavily soiled tampon burst to life and released it's captive menstrual juices into the pool of piss.

Karen almost gagged as her taste buds tried to reject the disgusting mixture of piss, menstrual blood and vaginal secretions but her perverse arousal won over and soon she was swallowing and moaning with pleasure. Katrina's cunt sucking had Karen close to the edge of an intense orgasm and she had to concentrate harder on emptying her toilet as quickly as possible.

Gretchen finished peeing and stood over the bowl, gazing at the delicious sight of Karen with her mouth held open, a filthy tampon lying in a deep pool of pee there. She unconsciously swallowed along with her friend, her own perverse mind causing her to wish she could change places with the girl.

Karen swallowed quickly but the piss soaked tampon stayed floating her mouth, releasing the vile contents of Gretchen's bleeding cunt into the warm liquid. She choked a bit as Katrina bit down on her clit and she crested the peaks of her desire. A warm wave of pleasure swirled over her as she gurgled down the last of the piss.

"Swallow my period, you nasty slut!" Gretchen hissed out. "Eat my period, right from my bloody cunt!"

The comments seemed to increase the power of Karen's orgasm and she shook her head back and forth, causing the urine-saturated tampon to fall into her throat. As the young girl's orgasm shook through her she swallowed deeply and Gretchen's used cunt rag slid down her gullet. She could feel the string squirming in her throat and had to swallow twice more to get the whole thing down.

"Goddamn!" cried Cindy. "She flushed that fucking nasty, filthy tampon right down into her toilet tank belly!"

Gretchen began to applaud excitedly as she peered down into Karen's stretched and defiled mouth. The younger girl's brown tongue shot up into the clear drain and waggled about as if begging for more of the disgusting filth her friend had fed her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.