Video Store - Cover

Video Store

by Zaphod

Copyright© 2001 by Zaphod

Erotica Sex Story: A teenage girl learns about the pleasures of sex from her older sister and the sister's boyfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sister   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   .

Lea had agreed to spend the weekend at her boyfriend Alex's apartment. She told her parents that she was visiting a college friend in the next state. Her little sister, Jenn, knew about the arrangement but had promised to keep her secret.

Jenn owed Lea a favor. Earlier in the week, Lea had found her sister playing with herself while looking at a body builder magazine. Jenn was just discovering her sexuality and was easily excited. But Lea had been very supportive, explaining that she also liked to masturbate. Of course, Lea had not revealed herself for a few minutes. She had stood behind the partially open door watching Jenn in a recliner, legs spread open and skirt bunched up at her waist. Jenn was rubbing herself through her panties which where glistening with her pussy juices. Lea was surprisingly excited by the whole affair. Her own pussy tingled as she watched her younger sister finally cum. Lea had often found herself to other girls and her closeness to her sister Jenn made the scene even more exciting. This had been about a week before.

Now, at Alex's apartment, Lea was describing the scene while Alex stood at the sink doing their dinner dishes.

"Your sister sounds really hot." Alex spoke as he washed the glass in his hand. "How did it make you feel?"

"Kind of turned on myself." Lea admitted. "The kid really came loud. She didn't know anyone was home." Lea remembered Alex's fetish for panties and went on, "I guess it's kind of sick, but I pulled her panties from the laundry basket later and smelled them. They were still sticky from her pussy. They really smelled great."

"I bet they did." Alex said, feeling his cock growing from the vision of Lea holding her 16-year-old sisters wet cum-stained panties to her nose and mouth.

"So, what do you want to do tonight?" Lea asked Alex. He suggests to Lea that they head out to the video store and get a movie or two.

"Sounds great" Lea says, walking up behind Alex and placing her hands around his waist as he stands at the sink. "What sort of movie did you have in mind?"

Lea kisses him softly on the back of the neck and gently blows hot breath behind his ear. Her hands slip from his waist and move to the bulge at the front of his pants. She rubs his cock through his pants.

"Well," Alex says in a breathy tone, his crotch grinding against her fingers. "How about something you couldn't watch if you were at home?"

"Hmmmmm." Lea answers. "That sounds like just the movie I was hoping for." Still behind him, Lea un-buckles his pants and slides her hands into the open jeans. She slips past his underwear and places both hands on his cock. She pulls and strokes it, enjoying the moan of delight from Alex that her gentle caress on his cock caused. Her fingers slide lower until she can feel the heat from his balls. Lea massages them between her fingers Alex pushes his ass against her groin. After he is as hard as a post, Lea withdraws her hands and steps back. Alex spins around in frustrated bewilderment. "Just a taste, Sweetheart." Lea giggles.

"Oh, you're gonna pay." Alex smiles and says back to her.

"Yeah... I know." Lea giggles again.

When all is cleaned up, they head out for the video store. Avoiding the large chain video stores, they prefer to rent their videos from the little Mom & Pop store at the edge of town.

Coincidentally, it is where Lea's 16 year-old sister Jenn works. Jenn is only a junior in high school, but works regularly to help save money for her senior trip to Hawaii. Entering the store, Lea and Alex notice the cashier station empty. But the bells on the entry door ring out and they hear Jenn call out from the rear of the store that she'll be right out. Jenn's voice comes from the adult video section, which is in a room all to itself. This layout of the store prevents children from accidentally wandering into the adult section.

Lea and Alex make their way to the room and walk in on Jenn as she is standing on a tall ladder, re-stacking videos onto the shelves. The view up Jenn's pleated plaid skirt is beautiful. Alex can see a shadowed hint of the crotch of Lea's white cotton panties as he dips his head in a true voyeuristic fashion. Lea lightly taps him on the back of the head in mock punishment, but then dips her own head to take a look also.

"Hi Jenn." Lea says as she straightens up. "Doing a little after hours sex education?

"Oh Hi Lea..., Hi Alex." Jenn responds in a little voice. She is extremely embarrassed at having her big sister and boyfriend catching her in the adult section. Although Lea is only one year older then Jenn, it still makes Jenn feel weird, but a little excited too. Like when Lea caught her masturbating. Lea didn't know it, but the pages Jenn was looking at while masturbating were those showing pictures of female body-builders.

"Uh yeah. It's kind of embarrassing, so I wait until the end of the night." Jenn explains. "I kind of like to be alone when I have to do this section.

"Why is that? Alex asks, moving from video to video, inspecting the scenes and pointing them out to Lea at his side.

"Well, you know." Jenn giggles. "Its all the sex stuff on the boxes."

"Does it turn you on? Lea asks Jenn.

"Well, kind of." Jenn admits. In truth, Jenn waits until the store is closed so that she can masturbate while looking at the scenes on the boxes.

"Me too." Lea answers. "Do you do anything about it?

"What do you mean? Jenn shoots back, half embarrassed but also curious as to where this is leading. "Well, you know. " Lea asks while browsing through videos herself. "Do you touch yourself, like last week?

"Lea you promised!" Jenn shouts at Lea, referring to Lea's promise not to say anything.

"Hey relax... I just promised not to say anything to Mom and Dad. Besides, I think Alex kind of has a thing for you." Lea says, while leaning her hand back and squeezing Alex's cock.

Alex smiles and nods his head at Jenn. Jenn sees her sister squeezing his cock and is frozen. She is suddenly extremely jealous, but wonders how it would feel to have a man's cock in her hand. Especially Alex's giant bulge. Jenn turns back to the ladder and starts restocking the videos again.

"Sure he does." She says sarcastically. Inside, she really hoped he did. She had spent many a night fantasizing about how Alex and Lea looked naked, making love. Although she had never seen a cock, much less felt or tasted one, she wondered how his cock would taste with Lea's pussy juice all over it. Alex continues to scan the shelves, picking up a movie now and then and reading the description. Lea does the same, making her way next to Jenn as she replaces the returned movies. Lea looks up Jenn's skirt, as Jenn is busy with the videos. She sees the dim outline of her sister's white cotton panties as she stretches up to place a video. Suddenly, Jenn looks down and sees where her sister is looking and smiles. Excited by the whole episode, Jenn lingers for a moment, then spreads her legs a little wider. Lea smiles back.

She reaches up and slides her fingers beneath the skirt. When she reaches her sister's pussy, Lea rubs the tender spot gently. Jenn sighs and closes her eyes and lowers herself slightly on her sister's fingertips as they just barely graze the crotch of her now damp panties.

When Lea finally removes her hand, Jenn says "I'll be right back. It's ten o'clock and I have to lock up." Jenn climbs down the ladder and stands next to her sister. They look deeply into each other's eyes for a moment and then Lea leans in close to Jenn's face. Jenn closes her eyes as Lea's lips brush her own. The kiss is brief and gentle, but long enough to fill both girls' stomachs with butterflies.

As Jenn leaves the room, Lea walks over to Alex and peeks at the film he is looking at. It is a movie about two women and a man.

"That's interesting." Lea says. The box shows a man fingering a woman from behind as she stands leaning against a wall. As they stand close to each other, Alex moves his hand so that it gently brushes against Lea's breast. Since she isn't wearing a bra, it grazes her nipple and sends a jolt of excitement through her breast. Lea leans in close and brings her lips to Alex's. They kiss, allowing their tongues to begin the dance that they know will turn them on. Their hands are wandering all over their bodies in early foreplay. Jenn walks back into the room and sees them kissing.

She smiles, picks up her stack of movies and returns to the restocking. Lea and Alex continue to kiss, softly moaning and becoming very excited by the notion of being watched. The sounds and the proximity to their passion Makes Jenn incredibly hot. The fact that she is looking at picture after picture of people having sex on the video boxes also helps ignite her lust. Jenn feels a familiar throbbing in her pussy and wishes there were something she could do about it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.