Week At Camp Browning - Cover

Week At Camp Browning

Copyright© 2002 by JenniferE

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fourteen year old Lisa finds herself at the unusual Camp Browning for Girls. Little does she know that the camp has a long and dirty history of awakening the most vile and debase pleasures in their young campers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Water Sports   Scatology  

Camp Anita Browning for girls was located in the Appalachian Mountains of Tennessee and had been a thriving summer resort for more than thirty years. Dedicated to awakening the female passions of their young visitors and exposing them to the more esoteric of pleasures.

And so it was that shy, fourteen-year-old, red haired Lisa Thomas found herself stepping off the bus at the rustic entrance of the retreat. She hoisted her backpack onto her shoulders and raised her large green eyes to the brown wooden sign that read 'Camp Anita Browning For Girls'. She wondered to herself who Anita Browning was.

"Ok, girls! Gather round!"

Lisa's thoughts were interrupted by the voice of a small and slightly plump older woman. She estimated her age to be around forty and was immediately drawn to her warm smile and bright personality. Only her bright blue eyes seemed to outshine her golden hair.

"My name is Miranda Clark," The woman began, her voice light and jubilant. "I am the Administrator of Camp Browning and I wish to welcome all of you with open arms. I know your going to enjoy your stay here and that you will all take some very wonderful memories home with you when you leave."

Lisa wondered how she was going to make it through and entire week with a bunch of strangers. Her gentle spirit and quiet manner often kept the teenager aloof from her fellow classmates. In fact she had only one real friend and that was her mother. The two of them had become very close after her father's death and Lisa trusted no other person with her thoughts and dreams.

"We'll now proceed to the outdoor amphitheater so you can all meet your counselors." Miranda shouted. "Follow me, girls!"

With that Miranda turned and began to walk briskly up the dirt trail. Fifteen young, teenage girls followed closely behind the woman, chattering and giggling all the way. Lisa fell into line but remained silent throughout their short hike through the tall Carolina Pines. As they walked, the young teenager began to make out several female voices excitedly shouting, "Here they come! Here they come!"

The voices grew louder as they approached and soon Lisa could see the central camp with its rustic buildings and small gathering area in front. Several older girls had already gathered together near the wooden benches and more were joining them. Lisa counted fourteen in all.

When they reached the edge of the camp Miranda stepped aside, allowing the younger girls to pass her.

"Each of you please have a seat on one of the benches with space in between for the counselors!" she shouted as she counted their number.

Lisa dropped her belongings and sat on the hard wood of the bench, nervously apprehensive about meeting the counselors. All of them were young girls somewhere between the age of seventeen and twenty she supposed and they all looked like very nice people. She relaxed as she caught the smile of a few of the counselors, her mind more at ease with the warm and friendly environment they were all creating.

Miranda moved to the front of the small outdoor arena unfolding the piece of paper she held in her hand. She turned and counted the number of counselors silently. A small grin crossed her face and she shook her head in comic dismay.

"Where IS Shelly?" she laughed. "If that girl doesn't get out here, she is going to miss the introductions!"

"Shelly! Front and center!" a dark-haired girl yelled back towards the small administration building.

Lisa looked towards the hut just in time to see a gorgeous young blonde girl come bursting through the door, her face red with embarrassment.

"Sorry, Miranda", the older teen said, "I was just straightening up a bit!"

"Think nothing of it, Love!" Miranda replied as she placed an arm around the teen and squeezed her close.

Lisa's breath caught in her throat as she gazed up at the lovely blonde by Miranda's side. She felt a pit form in her belly and her heart began to pound in her chest. Lisa had only felt these odd physical manifestations once before. She had accidentally caught her mother coming from the shower, naked and dripping wet. The lewd sight stirred something wicked inside of her but she explained it away as just admiring her mother's obvious beauty.

Seventeen-year-old Shelly Davis caught the young teenager's gaze and smiled warmly back at her, matching Lisa's own admiring look with one of her own. The teen counselor winked at Lisa, whispered something in Miranda's ear and pointed directly at the younger girl. Miranda nodded and ran a pencil down her list. As the older woman raised her hand to silence the jabbering females, Shelly winked again at Lisa and nodded her head.

Lisa didn't understand the girl's gestures and wondered if she was in some sort of trouble. Still, she couldn't tear her eyes from the lovely young creature. As Lisa's eyes unconsciously roamed from Shelly's soft facial features down her body, she lingered momentarily on the soft breasts that jutted outwards proudly and the long firm nipples that poked lewdly against her tight fitting t-shirt. Lisa found herself wondering again. Wondering what the older teen looked like under her t-shirt and denim cutoffs.

For the first time in her life, young Lisa Thomas began to wonder if she was a lesbian. She couldn't deny the warm tingling sensations between her legs or the tight little knots that had sprung from her small breasts. Lisa was confused. She liked boys and had romantic feelings about them, but now she was feeling those same things for this strange girl, except that now they were much more powerful.

"Now girls", shouted Miranda, "It is time to pair you up with your own personal counselors!"

Lisa's eyes scanned the crowd of bright looking older girls that had gathered together behind the woman. They were all dressed rather scantily. Some of them wearing cutoff shorts that left nothing to the viewers imagination, while others wore loose fitting tank tops. One particularly tall and shapely teenager was even wearing a bikini and as Lisa's eyes met hers the older girl pursed her lips and glowered at her. She prayed that she would not be matched with such a domineering and overbearing counselor.

"As I call your name, your match will come to join you on the benches, so everyone make room!" Miranda said.

Lisa felt her belly begin to churn. She was shy and meeting new people always made her a bit sick. She never knew what to say to them and now she was going to have to spend a whole week with an older teenage girl that she didn't even know.

"Jill Stark!"

A short, slightly pudgy girl stood slowly at her bench and everyone stared at her.

"Your match is Donna Ingrams!"

Everyone laughed a little as a taller, very thin teenager moved from the front to the open space beside Jill and sat down. Donna took the younger girls hand and held it in her lap as Miranda continued.

"Misty Larino!"

This time a very cute, dark haired thirteen year old stood, her face covered in a very embarrassed smile.

"Your match is Wendy Bartholamew!"

Wendy pranced gracefully from the crowd of counselors, her long, hip-length hair swaying as she moved. When she sat next to Misty, she too took the younger girl's hand in her own.

And so it went. As Miranda called each of the camper's and counselor's names, the older girls took the younger ones hands and held them, as if too give them a sense of welcome and security.

Lisa thought it a bit odd that the older woman kept using the term 'match' when referring to the counselors and she was sure that the pairing of the girls together had been thoroughly planned. She tried to pay close attention to who was being matched but her eyes kept wandering back to Shelly and each time she found the older teenager gazing back at her, a very warm and friendly smile on her face.

"Lisa Thomas!"

The sound of her name being shouted out by Miranda startled poor Lisa and she jumped off of her bench, nearly tripping as she stood. Several of the younger girls giggled at her clumsiness.

"Your match is..."

To Lisa it sounded as if Miranda had paused for several moments. Her heart began to pound in her chest as she caught the hateful grin on the very tall girl's face. She just knew she had been matched up with a bully.

"Shelly Stevens!"

Lisa's young heart skipped several beats and her belly let loose with a dozen butterflies that fluttered delightfully inside of her. She was so relieved that she unconsciously began to clap her hands. A loud boisterous laughter erupted from the crowd of females before she realized what she was doing. Her face turned bright red and she put her hands to her face to cover her embarrassment.

Shelly, seeing the fourteen-year-olds shyness, began to applaud loudly as she walked to stand next to Lisa. She gently pulled the young girl's hands from her face and whispered softly.

"No reason to be embarrassed, Lisa." she said. "I'm really happy about this too."

Lisa trembled a bit as Shelly held her hand and the two of them sat back down together. She felt her breath grow short and a host of delightful little tingles ran up and down her spine.

'Lesbian!' she thought to herself. 'I'm a lesbian!'

Lisa had never even considered that such a wicked thing could be true of herself. She had never felt desire for another girl before but she couldn't deny the feelings she was having for the beautiful young woman next to her. Goose bumps covered her pale skin when she felt Shelly's fingers begin to trace small circles on the top of her hand. She supposed that the older girl was just trying to calm her nerves for her and she tried to push all thoughts of 'love' from her mind.

"Rebecca Mason!" Miranda shouted.

Lisa and Shelly watched as a very timid looking fifteen-year-old girl stood, her knees shaking with apprehension.

"Your match is Wanda Jennings!"

Lisa almost choked with fear as the tall, mean-looking counselor made her way to the younger girl. She grabbed her hand quickly and yanked her back down into the seat, nearly knocking her down. Lisa could see the younger teenager grimace with pain as Wanda brutally squeezed her hand as she held it. The fingertips turned white as the flow of blood to them was stopped.

"Don't let her worry you." Shelly whispered as she leaned over to Lisa. "She just ACTS like a bully. It's all a part of her own little power trip but she'll take good care of little Rebecca."

Lisa relaxed a little more with the reassurance that she was not attending camp with a female serial killer. She noticed also that Shelly was sitting very close to her now and that the older girl had swung her arm around her waist and was holding her very gently.

"Now girl's!" Miranda said after she had finished matching the last couple of pairs. "Please pick up you packs and personal items and your counselor's will take you to your cabin where you can unpack and relax for awhile. Swimming tests will begin at three o'clock sharp so be at the lake on time!"

With that a bustle of activity broke out as each of the girls gathered up their belongings and walked away in pairs, some chattering together while others remained silent. Shelly quickly grabbed Lisa's backpack and hoisted it on her shoulders, then took the younger teen's hand and led her off into the woods.

It seemed to Lisa, as they walked, that is was a very short distance but when they reached the small, rustic cottage and looked back, she found that she could no longer see the campground's central area. She was grateful to be with an experienced camper here in the woods.

Shelly pushed the cabin door open and held it for Lisa. As the younger teen stepped through the threshold, Shelly giggled, quickly kissed Lisa on the cheek and said "Welcome home".

Lisa stared at the one room interior with trepidation. Two beds, a dresser and two nightstands were the only furniture in the nearly empty room. But when she looked at the south end of the room she nearly fainted. A solitary toilet sat in the center of the wall with a clear shower stall and small on either side. She gasped with horror at the very open nature of the cabin.

Lisa had never even undressed in front of another girl before, much less showered or used the bathroom in front of one. She silently hoped that Shelly would allow her some privacy for those activities.

"Make yourself at home!" Shelly said as she walked towards the toilet. "I have got to pee really badly. I thought I would wet my pants before the matching was finished."

Shelly forced herself to walk slowly to the pot, slinking her ass sexily as she went. She would do everything she could to entice Lisa's obviously potent sexuality from her. With her back to the girl, she unfastened her cutoffs and let them drop to the floor. Then she turned before hooking her thumbs into her soft, pink bikini panties and pushed them down to her knees. She looked directly into Lisa's wide eyes as the younger girl began to blush.

The sight of Shelly's shapely young body moving so sensuously before her, caused Lisa to tremble once again. Wickedly sexy thoughts began to snake through her young mind as she gazed at Shelly's panty clad ass. The older girl was much more physically mature than her and Lisa found her full lush hips and smooth, silky thighs to be very exciting to look at. But when Shelly turned and pushed her panties down, Lisa unknowingly gasped out loud.

Lisa had only seen herself and her mother naked and the delicious sight of Shelly's exposed womanhood sent a shiver of arousal through her. A golden triangle of soft pubic hair covered the seventeen-year- olds vulva but did nothing to hide her lush, thick labia and protruding clitoris. She also noticed that the girl's inner lips glistened slightly as they peeked out from between their external counterparts.

Shelly saw Lisa's unconscious stare and stroked her fingers slowly and luxuriously through the crop of golden hair between her legs before giggling softly.

"Yes. I'm a true blonde!" Shelly laughed.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Lisa cried out in horror when she realized she had been staring. Her hands went back to her face to hide her shame.

"It's ok!" Shelly reassured her. "Everybody stares at it. Although I'm not to sure what most people think."

"Your very beautiful there. I wish..." her voice trailed off into silence as Shelly sat on the toilet.

Lisa turned quickly out of consideration for Shelly's privacy and to hide her guilt for staring so blatantly at her counselor's sex. She began to quickly unpack her things, trying hard not to notice the loud splashing of Shelly's gushing urine as it hit the toilet. She turned to ask the older teen which of the dresser drawers she should use just as Shelly stood to wipe herself. Again, Lisa found herself enraptured with the sight of the beautiful girl performing her private duties.

"Um. Where... What... I mean, which drawer is mine?" she stuttered.

"You can have the top two." Shelly replied as she pulled up her panties and shorts. "I already filled the bottom two."

Lisa realized that she was shaking all over. She wished that she could be back in the safety of her own home where she could be alone to sort out all of these strange new feelings she was having. She tried to concentrate on unpacking but the image of Shelly peeing in front of her kept drifting back into her mind.

"So. Where are you from, Lisa?" Shelly asked as she bounded onto one of the beds and sat cross-legged facing the girl.

"Asheville." Lisa replied, not turning to look at her cabin-mate.

"Oh! I've been there once! It's beautiful! The Inn on the mountain is gorgeous isn't it?"

"Yes."

Lisa was trying to concentrate on what she was doing to avoid looking at Shelly for fear that she would start staring at her again.

"I'm from Gatlinburg. It's not far from here. Only about sixty miles. But this is my most favorite place in the whole world!"

"Really?" Lisa asked as she closed the drawers and stood. "Why?"

"Because this was the place where I discovered who I really was when I was thirteen." Shelly explained. "Here you can just be yourself and no one cares."

"Really?" Lisa said again.

"Sure! You'll see!"

Shelly knew that she had finally caught Lisa's interest in something and she proceeded to explain how she had come to Camp Browning a shy and bashful child and had left a happy and confident young woman. Well, she didn't really give her any of the details. It was always better if those were revealed slowly.

Lisa climbed onto her own bed and sat facing Shelly. She really was interested in everything the older teen had to say and wanted to learn more about her.

The two of them chatted back and forth and Lisa found herself becoming more and more talkative. She was beginning to feel at ease with the counselor and even answered some rather personal questions about boyfriends and such when Shelly asked her. They lost track of time and when Shelly finally looked at her watch she jumped up hysterically from her bed.

"Oh my gosh!" she cried out in mock horror. "Were late for the swimming test! Miranda will have us drowned in the lake! Or better yet, burned at the stake! Hurry and get your suit on!"

Lisa giggled at Shelly's silly sense of humor and stood from the bed as well. She grabbed her swim suit from the dresser but stopped short when she realized she was going to have to change in front of the older girl. Her low confidence level simply would not allow her to be naked in front of anyone. Especially someone as beautiful as Shelly. She looked desperately around the room in an attempt to find some dark corner to change in.

Shelly could see the panic in Lisa's eyes and knew the cause. After all she had been a 'Pube' here at one time as well and as much as she would have loved to see this young girl in the buff, she put her own desires aside and tried to make Lisa more comfortable.

"I'll just step outside for a moment." she told the younger girl. "I'll be back in a bit."

She smiled warmly at a relieved Lisa and turned to exit the cabin.

Strolling back into the woods, Shelly tried to quell her excitement. Lisa was truly one very cute little redhead. Redheaded girls always made Shelly's insatiable young pussy lubricate and Lisa was causing her female hormones to work overtime. Yet it wasn't just Lisa's flaming red hair, ivory skin and deep green eyes that thrilled her. There was something deep inside the younger girls personality that made her so attractive.

As she turned back towards her cottage, Shelly caught a brief glimpse through cabin number nine's front window. Standing with her back to Shelly was tall Wanda Jennings wearing a black thong bikini that lewdly revealed and enhanced her firm, muscular ass cheeks. Her arms were folded across her chest and she was staring directly at her young pube, Rebecca. The poor thirteen-year-old was obviously trembling as she disrobed with Wanda looking on. Her head was tilted down as if she dared not to look the older teen directly in the eye.

Shelly laughed under her breath. It was amazing how well Miranda knew how to match the girls together. Little Rebecca was certainly going to learn the joys of being a submissive under the stern hand of Wanda. But she knew that Rebecca would enjoy every minute of it, even if Wanda could be a little cruel at times.

Shelly watched as Wanda turned her back on the younger teenager and bent over at the waist and pointed at her nude butt. Rebecca looked horrified at Wanda's gesture but slowly went to her knees. With great hesitancy the young girl leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on Wanda's ass. The older teen stood and pulled Rebecca up by the hair and pushed her out the door.

Rebecca nearly fell into Shelly as she stumbled down the stairs. Wanda had stopped in the doorway, her arms folded again.

"How much did you see?" Wanda asked Shelly with an evil grin on her face.

"Enough to get you arrested." laughed Shelly.

Wanda laughed as well but grabbed Shelly's wrist rather roughly.

"I'd love to find you alone in the woods some night." she whispered. "I'd give you an evening you'd remember."

"Not a chance, Wanda!" Shelly giggled. "I prefer the gentler arts you know!"

"That's just because you haven't tried my way!" Wanda smiled at Shelly, revealing her softer side to the girl as she sometimes did.

"Let's go, Worm!" she hissed at Rebecca as she gave her a small shove towards the path and winked at Shelly.

Shelly was still giggling at the girl when she re-entered her own cabin. Lisa was just retrieving a towel from the drawer and was bent over slightly.

"Oh, Lisa! I love your bathing suit!" she said as she stared at the teen's small but beautifully rounded ass.

Shelly of course was lying a bit. She would have much rather seen Lisa in a skimpier bikini rather than the simple, green one-piece that she was wearing. But she did love the view that she was getting as the tight fitting material clung inside the crack of Lisa's ass.

"Thank you." Lisa said as she stood and wrapped the towel around her waist.

"Your really much too modest, though." Shelly continued as she began to disrobe right in front of the girl. "You shouldn't be so ashamed of your body."

"It's not very pretty." Lisa said sadly. She was trying to avert her eyes but they kept wandering back to Shelly's naked body.

Shelly's breasts were full and firm and her nipples, although small, stuck out like little eraser tips at the end of her large brown areola. Lisa found herself wanting to touch them. To feel their tightness between her fingers. To feel the plumpness of her young breasts. She had to shake her head back and forth to rid herself of the dirty thoughts she was having.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.