Week At Camp Browning - Cover

Week At Camp Browning

Copyright© 2002 by JenniferE

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fourteen year old Lisa finds herself at the unusual Camp Browning for Girls. Little does she know that the camp has a long and dirty history of awakening the most vile and debase pleasures in their young campers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Water Sports   Scatology  

Lisa awakened to the sound of a spray of water hitting the shower wall. It took a while for her to open her eyes and her vision was quite blurry for a few moments. When her sight finally cleared she looked over to the tin shower stall and her breath caught in her throat.

Shelly was in the stall leaning against the wall, the shower nozzle pointed away from her, sending the spray of water against the tin and causing a thunderous racket. It was obvious that she didn't realize or didn't care that she was creating all the noise for she was propped up, legs spread while her hands caressed her own body. The teenager's eyes were closed and her soft lips were parted slightly, her breath short and shallow.

Lisa rolled to her side to get a better view of the erotic scene before her. She hated herself for invading Shelly's private moment, but she could not resist the delicious sight of her new friend masturbating. Her belly quivered and her pussy tingled as she watched the seventeen-year-olds left hand go from nipple to nipple, while her right hand slid slowly up and down the soft folds of her sex. Lisa didn't notice her own hand slipping between her legs.

Shelly didn't know if younger teen was watching her or not but she hoped that she was. She had intentionally pointed the shower head at the metal wall so that it would create a racket loud enough to wake the girl. She fantasized that Lisa was watching her every move as she stroked her nipples and swelling clitoris lewdly and openly.

To Lisa the ravishingly erotic vision of her new friend leaning back, with her legs spread and her knees bent slightly was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. Shelly was beautiful in every way and Lisa's love for her seemed to be growing by the minute. She realized also, that her passions for the older girl were growing just as quickly, even more so.

As Shelly's body approached orgasm she bent her knees a bit more. She had performed this delicious routine many times and found that it enhanced the erotic sensations as they swept through her. As her legs weakened and her silent hisses grew to soft grunts, Shelly released her morning bladder.

Lisa watched, not even blinking, as a short fountain of urine erupted from between Shelly's parted cunt lips. The fountain grew quickly and the seventeen-year-old thrust her hips outwards and up, causing the hot stream to arc higher and splash against the clear shower door.

A beautiful shower of golden pee cascaded down the crystal clear glass of the door and spilled into the shower floor, where it puddled up, before flowing slowly down into the drain. Lisa's heart and clit swelled as she watched the wickedly erotic scene before her. She could hear the wet sounds of her own fingers as they teased at her sensitive little pleasure nub. The idea that she was masturbating with Shelly made her feel more aroused than she ever had before.

Shelly's orgasm came soon after her flow of urine ceased. She whispered Lisa's name very softly several times. She knew that now she was more than a counselor to Lisa and that Lisa was more than just another pube to her. She too, felt a rapidly swelling love for the young teenager inside her own heart and she hoped that they would soon become more than just friends.

Lisa didn't hear Shelly's words as she came but she saw the older girl's lips move and she was pretty certain that she was calling her name. Had she been sure of it, she would have gotten up, walked to the shower and held Shelly close as the older teen shuddered through her orgasm. She wanted to do it badly but was afraid she would destroy their friendship if she crossed that line. Besides, she had never had sex before and wasn't even sure what it was that women did together.

When Shelly was finally able to stand without the assistance of the shower wall, she turned the nozzle back and proceeded to wash herself completely. She made a gloriously erotic show of it, thoroughly washing her own intimate places in full view of Lisa's adoring eyes. She even bent slightly, parted her ass cheek with one hand and thoroughly cleansed her sweet young asshole with a soapy finger.

Lisa slammed her eyes shut and feigned sleep when Shelly turned off the shower and began to dry herself. She stayed that way while the older teen dressed and dried her hair. It wasn't until she heard Shelly calling her name softly from above her that Lisa opened her eyes.

"Good morning, Beautiful!" Shelly said brightly as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Time to rise and shine. We have a big day ahead of us today!"

"Good morning." Lisa replied, attempting to act as if she'd been asleep all the while but her impassioned eyes gave her away.

To Shelly's surprise, Lisa tossed the blankets off and sat up on the edge of her own bed, directly in front of and only a few feet away from the older girl. She was very pleased to see that Lisa wasn't trying to hide her delicious young body from view. On the contrary, Lisa was openly displaying her body without even the slightest blush. Shelly allowed her eyes to roam freely over the young teenager's flesh until she looked between Lisa's parted thighs. A glistening wet stripe ran from the girl's swollen and red clitoris as far down as Shelly could see.

"Looks like you had quite the dream there!" she said, offhandedly pointing at Lisa's wet young vulva.

Lisa looked down and her eyes grew wide with amazement and embarrassment. She had never been so wet before. Even in her hottest masturbation sessions she had never been so visibly aroused. When she looked back up, Shelly was smiling warmly at her.

"I have the same problem quite often!" she giggled.

"You do?" Lisa asked.

"ALL THE TIME!" Shelly hissed between clenched teeth. "Especially when I'm around extremely sexy people!"

"I've never had one quite so... you know..."

"Hot!" Shelly finished the sentence for her.

"Yeah." Lisa said, still amazed at her own willingness to discuss her budding sexuality so openly.

"Well, you must have been seeing some pretty erotic things to be THAT wet!"

"Oh, yes!" Lisa admitted. "The sexiest thing I've ever experienced."

"You'll have to tell me about it sometime." Shelly said as she stood and went to brush her teeth. "But not right now. We don't have time."

Shelly stood over the sink and mirror primping for quite a while while Lisa showered. She was in a perfect position to watch the reflection of the fourteen-year-olds, sexy little body as it moved deliciously about in the water. It was a feast for her eyes and it took all of her willpower to refrain from stripping and jumping in with her.

Lisa tried to move gracefully and sensuously as she washed herself, watching Shelly from the corner of her eye and hoping to catch her reaction, but the older teen kept a straight face and didn't let on that she was soaking in every one of girl's lewd movements.

When Lisa turned the water off and stepped from the shower, Shelly turned around and stared at her.

"You look like a china doll!" she said with loving admiration and once again Lisa's heart burst open with joy.

The poor fourteen-year-old hadn't had time to satisfy herself during Shelly's morning exhibition and her young virginal pussy was burning with desire. She twirled slowly as if in a ballet and smiled her thanks to the older girl. As Lisa turned, Shelly patted her naked rump gently.

"Better get that sweet young ass of yours dressed", she laughed, "or we'll miss breakfast."

The heavenly sensation of Shelly's hand on her bottom sent Lisa skipping to the dresser. She dressed quickly in a pair of shorts and t- shirt, smiling the entire time. It was going to be a wonderful day and she was looking forward to every moment of it.

Breakfast was just as dinner had been, pubes and their teenage counselor's in pairs, intimately conversing as they ate. None of the couples seemed to even notice that there were others in the room and many of them were openly holding hands.

As Shelly glanced around the room she noticed Wanda, staring wantonly in her direction. At first she thought that the tall girl was glaring at her but she soon realized that her lustful gaze was set on Lisa. Shelly promised herself to have a serious talk with the wicked counselor as soon as possible.

At the end of breakfast Miranda appeared from the kitchen doors, clapping her hands loudly and beaming with enthusiasm.

"A special treat today girls!" she said brightly. "It's going to be a duet scavenger hunt!"

All of the counselors applauded and some even whistled at Miranda's announcement.

"For our young campers that don't know what I'm talking about, I'll explain."

Miranda went on to explain that counselor's and pubes would work in their pairs. Each couple would be given a set of hints and they were to work those clues out together. Each clue would lead to a new place where they would find an item until the last clue lead them to the grand prize.

It sounded like fun to Lisa and she really didn't care what they did as long as she was doing it alone with Shelly. It thrilled her that that the two of them would have an entire morning walking and talking.

"This is really fun!" Shelly told her as they picked up their clue sheets. "Just you wait and see!"

Trembling with anticipation, she opened the envelope and read the first clue.

Take a stroll towards heaven. The prize is not near seven.

Shelly got it right away.

"Stroll towards heaven - go up the mountain. The prize is not near seven - cabin seven is that way and the mountain is in the opposite direction!" she said.

Lisa looked in both directions and saw that Shelly was right. It was the only logical answer.

Shelly took Lisa's hand as they headed for the tall mountain and Lisa's heart soared. Sure enough when they reached the base of the first hill the saw a box sitting in plain view atop a large rock. They rushed to open it and Lisa gasped with excitement at what they found.

Inside the large brown container was a small pink velvet jewelry box. Inside the velvet box were two beautiful, golden lockets and chains. They looked identical but when they pulled them out the two girls found they each held opposite pieces of a single locket.

Separately they each appeared to be a silhouette of a teenage girl inside a half circle. When they put them together, the complete locket that was formed from the halves appeared to be two girls kissing. Around the shining outer circle were written the words 'Camp Browning for Girls'.

Lisa pressed the locket to her heart and closed her eyes. The experience was almost to beautiful to bear and she almost cried. It was exactly how she felt - finally a complete person with Shelly and only half of herself without. Shelly put her arms around Lisa and held her close, the two of them sharing the warm and personal moment in silence.

When the broke their embrace and Lisa gazed up into Shelly's deep blue eyes her head began to swim. She had to take a deep breath to regain her composure and clear her mind.

"This is wonderful!" she said as she kept it close to her breast.

"Yes it is." Shelly agreed as she put her own half around her neck. Her eyes too were misting up and she had to turn quickly to hide a single teardrop. She desperately wanted to pull Lisa into her arms and kiss her deeply. To carry her away on a breeze of pleasure and warm love but she refrained.

Shelly was sure that Lisa felt the same way about her and she was sure that the fourteen-year-old would melt easily into her arms, but she wanted to build Lisa's anticipation so that their first experience together would be as wonderful as possible.

"Wow! What next?" Lisa beamed, still lovingly fondling the locket.

Shelly read the next clue to her and they quickly found their second prize. A large pink candle that carried the soft scent of vanilla with it. The note attached said simply 'For Soft Summer Nights'.

Lisa and Shelly found that they worked very well together figuring out the clues and finding their gifts. When they came to their final clue, Shelly's day pack was getting heavy. Each of the prizes seemed to be very personal to both of them and they cherished each one.

It took nearly half an hour to solve the last riddle and the same amount of time to locate their gift. They finally found them. Two beautifully gift wrapped boxes with a single gold trimmed envelope.

"Open it!" Shelly said excitedly, handing the envelope to Lisa.

With trembling hands the young teen tore it open and pulled a single invitation from it.

Camp Browning for Girls

Invites You,

Shelly and Lisa

To a Gala Pajama Party Tonight

at the

Camp Browning Dining Hall

9:00 PM Sharp!

Lisa's heart sank a little. It wasn't that she didn't want to attend the party. She had hoped that her and Shelly could have spent the evening alone and talking, back in their cabin.

"They are wonderful. Aren't they?" Shelly said.

"Who?"

"Miranda and her staff!"

"Staff?"

Lisa hadn't seen anyone but Miranda, the campers and their counselors yet. She wondered where they were.

"I didn't know there was a staff. Where do they stay?" she asked curiously.

"They stay out of sight!" Shelly laughed as she picked up the boxes.

She handed the one with Lisa's name on it to her and opened her own quickly. Both girls gasped, then giggled as they each pulled a unique piece of lingerie from their boxes.

Shelly dropped the wrappings and held hers up. It was a beautiful shear, light blue gown that reached to her ankles, the neck of it cut very low and almost no back at all. Her pussy quivered at the thought of wearing such as sensuous gown.

"Oh, my!" said Lisa as she imagined Shelly in the gown. "Its gorgeous, Shelly! You'll look so beautiful in that!"

"Let me see yours!" Shelly replied.

Lisa was so busy admiring the older girl's gift that she had completely forgotten her own. She opened the box with building excitement and her mouth dropped open as she pulled the garment from it's container. She held up a deep jade teddy with a netted breast piece. The hips were cut extremely high and there was very little material in the crotch.

"We're going to be the two most beautiful girls in the camp tonight!" Shelly said as she eyed the sexy little outfit that Lisa was holding.

"Do I have to wear this to the party tonight?" Lisa said with disbelief. She was terrified of wearing something like this in front of other girls. That is, all except for Shelly. She wanted to wear it with her. In private.

"Well of course silly!" the older girl laughed. "But don't worry, every other girl there will be jade green with envy."

"Will you stay close by?" Lisa asked.

"Lisa, I'm not going to leave your side for the rest of the week, unless you want me too."

Lisa smiled. That was just what she wanted to hear.

"Now hold this for me", the older teen said as she handed over her gown. "I've got to pee really badly!"

"Me too!" giggle Lisa.

Shelly unzipped her cutoffs and let them drop to her feet. Kicking them aside she squatted in the grass and began to pee. Her hot stream was fast and furious and the great release of pressure in her bladder caused her to moan softly.

"I think peeing is so erotic!" she said honestly as she looked up at Lisa who was staring intently at the golden flow spewing from her blonde pussy.

"Me too!" Lisa replied enthusiastically. "When you were in the shower..."

She stopped short, realizing she had just given her secret away, her mouth dropping open in horror at her mistake. Shelly only smiled.

"So you saw me in the shower this morning?" she asked, a twinkle in her eye.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." she said meekly. "I woke up and there you were and... and... Shelly, you looked so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off you."

"I'm not angry at all." Shelly replied, her smile spreading to a wide grin. "It's perfectly natural you know!"

"But I shouldn't have been spying. I feel terrible."

"Well then", the older teen said. "I know just how to help you get over your guilt."

"How?" asked Lisa.

"You can return the favor sometime."

Lisa blushed openly. She wasn't sure if she could ever masturbate in front of anyone, but the thought of doing it for Shelly's enjoyment thrilled her and she promised that she would.

Shelly wiggled her ass as the last few dribbles of warm piss spilled from between her legs. She stepped away from the muddy puddle she had created and pulled on her shorts. Gesturing with her hand she indicated the place where she had peed.

Lisa smiled, pulled down her own shorts and panties and tossed them aside as if she had been doing this publicly all her life. Shelly couldn't help but notice the dark, moist spot in the crotch of the teen's underwear and smiled back at the girl knowingly.

Shelly watched as Lisa let go of a few short spurts of golden liquid. It was difficult to see, since the fourteen-year-old had squatted so low, and when a constant flow erupted from Lisa's nearly hairless pussy, Shelly stooped to get a better look. She licked her lips as the hot, liquid waste shot from Lisa's pisser.

It made Lisa weak in the knees to have Shelly watching her pee and she wondered why she found it so erotic. She was slightly embarrassed, but that seemed to make the dirty act even more exciting. Giggling, Lisa rocked her hips back and forth, causing her stream to rise and fall in a small arc in front of her.

Shelly laughed at the younger teen's little pee game and when the golden piss arch went outwards, she slid her hand under it, allowing the delicious looking liquid to wash over her fingers.

Lisa looked up in shock, but held her hips outwards so that her urine continued to splash into Shelly's cupped palm. A small puddle of pee formed in the older girl's hand and flowed over the edges. Lisa held her hips perfectly still and Shelly kept her hand in place as they both watched with mounting desire. When young Lisa's stream ceased to flow, Shelly pulled her hand up to her face and sipped at the hot pee in her palm, sucking it in and swallowing it thirstily.

While Lisa was shocked at Shelly's filthy act, she was also extremely aroused. She didn't even realize that her own tongue was hanging out as if begging to be doused in the pee itself. Shelly swallowed the last bit and quickly stood up.

"Thanks!" she said nonchalantly. "I was a bit thirsty!" Then she laughed loudly, turned and started to jog down the mountain.

"Last one down is a lesbian!" she shouted over her shoulder. She didn't run very fast, she had wanted Lisa to catch up with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.