Week At Camp Browning - Cover

Week At Camp Browning

Copyright© 2002 by JenniferE

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fourteen year old Lisa finds herself at the unusual Camp Browning for Girls. Little does she know that the camp has a long and dirty history of awakening the most vile and debase pleasures in their young campers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Water Sports   Scatology  

It was during desert that Miranda announced that the counselors would not be returning to their cabins, but would instead, meet in the administrative building. The young campers were instructed to prepare for the pajama party and that the older girls would retrieve them at nine sharp.

Lisa didn't want to be away from Shelly for even one moment and complained about their separation.

"I was hoping you'd help me get ready!" she whined.

"You'll do fine", Shelly said, "You've been dressing yourself for fourteen years now!"

"It won't be the same without you there."

"I'll do your hair when I come to get you. How's that?"

Lisa finally resigned herself to three hours without her new love and strolled back to the cabin to get ready. Shelly kissed her goodbye and went to join the other teenage counselors and Miranda.

When she arrived Shelly could see that Miranda and her staff had setup a makeshift dressing room. Each of them had their own mirror and table to primp at but they had to share a single shower. Most of them went in pairs to the bathroom, giggling lewdly as they tickled, poke and teased each other. Some even peed on their laughing shower mates.

Shelly didn't take a shower partner. As far as she was concerned she only had one partner and that was Lisa. She thought about the young teen as she dressed in her long blue gown and curled her hair. When she was finally ready and waiting for nine o'clock to arrive, Miranda called her into her office.

"Shelly, as always you look absolutely ravishing." Miranda told her. "I would love to take you back with me tonight but I can tell that your already spoken for."

"It's true, Miranda", Shelly replied honestly, "There isn't anyone else I would rather be with than Lisa!"

"Well, I know real love when I see it, too! And as a matter of fact, I bought you these for your very special occasion."

Miranda pulled a shoe box from her desk drawer and laid it on top. Shelly smiled and opened the box. Inside were the loveliest pair of blue high-heals with no less than four inch spikes on them.

"They're beautiful, Miranda." Shelly said with delight. "Thank you so much."

She put them on and pranced about the room, her shear gown clinging to her shapely young body. It made Miranda's mature pussy very warm to watch the seventeen-year-old displaying herself so wickedly. She thought about the evening ahead for the two girls and wished that she could participate as well.

"Now. Off you go!" she said merrily as she whisked Shelly towards the door. "Your pube is waiting for you!"

"She's not my pube anymore, Miranda." Shelly retorted. "She's my lover now!"

With that Shelly slipped through door and out of the building. Walking in the dirt and grass wearing heals proved to be a challenge for the teenager and she nearly tripped twice on her walk back to cabin eight.

Soft candlelight greeted Shelly as she entered the cottage. Lying sprawled sensuously across her bed was young Lisa, her brilliant red hair cascading across the pillows like a wildfire. With one knee raised and her legs slightly parted the gorgeous adolescent looked like a sexy little flower that was just dying to be plucked. The dark spot in the crotch of her jade green teddy and her steamy eyes gave away her arousal.

Lisa had every intention of seducing Shelly into joining her on the bed and forgetting the whole pajama party thing. But when the older teen walked through the door in her sheer, blue gown and high heals Lisa nearly jumped off the bed.

"Ooooh, Shelly! You look absolutely beautiful", she said, moistening her lipstick-pink lips.

"So do you, you hot little tart!" Shelly said with equal admiration. "Turn around and let me see you."

Lisa spun around slowly and sexily, glancing over her shoulder as she turned. Shelly's eyes grew wide when she realized that the back of the younger teen's teddy was nothing more than a thin strip of material that was wedged deeply into the crack of her ass. Lisa's pale cheeks were completely bare and the sight of them exposed so lewdly set Shelly's sexual furnace ablaze.

"Jeeeeee-zuzzzz!" cried Shelly. "I'm going to cream right here Lisa!"

"Do you like it?" the younger girl asked as she turned back to face her lover.

"No." Shelly shook her head. "I fucking LOVE IT!"

She ran to Lisa and wrapped her arms around her, her mouth instantly latching onto the young teen's and her tongue slicing between their lips. Her hands went to Lisa's delicious ass, kneading the small, firm lobes of flesh before spreading and allowing her hands to graze up the humid crack between them.

The unexpected sensation of Shelly's hands sliding across her bunghole both startled and thrilled Lisa at the same time. She felt the increase of pressure as Shelly pressed her middle finger over her poop hole and she loved it. It made her pussy tingle inside.

Shelly felt her cunt begin to overheat and she knew that if she didn't stop now they would never make it to the party.

"I can't resist you anymore, Lisa", she said as she pulled away, "And neither will anyone else. That hot little ass is going to receive quite a bit of attention tonight!"

Lisa giggled and looked over her shoulder at her nude butt. She had to admit to herself that Shelly was right - she DID have a very sexy ass.

"It doesn't want attention from anyone but you!" she laughed.

"Never-the-less, your going to be VERY popular. At least among the counselors." Shelly replied as she took Lisa's hand and left the cabin.

When they entered the dining hall most of the girls had already arrived. Shelly and Lisa strolled hand in hand across the floor, Shelly's head held proudly as she escorted her young lover to a vacant table. Lisa's eyes had to adjust to the dim candlelight as she looked around the room. At first she had been a bit embarrassed at being paraded across the floor so lewdly exposed but when she saw some of the other girls sleep-wear she didn't feel so self concious.

Lisa noticed that all the counselors seemed to be dressed quite elegantly and the younger campers were dressed more sluttish. All except for Wanda and Rebecca and they were a sight to see. Wanda was dressed scantily in black. With garter belt and shear black stockings. Her only other covering was a very small bra that did very little to hide her pointed breasts. She wore no panties what so ever but her thick full mane of pubic hair and the dark treasure trail that led from her navel to her cunt was quite an erotic sight. Rebecca wore a very tiny teddy much like Lisa's except that it was black and completely shear. She also wore a black leather collar with gold studs. Attached to the collar was a silver leash which was held by Wanda.

Wanda said something to Rebecca and nodded over at Lisa and Shelly. Rebecca stood and walked to the refreshment table and poured a glass of punch. She then carried the glass over and set it in front of Lisa.

"My Mistress wishes to buy you a drink, Miss." she said, unable to hide the jealous look on her face. She then spun quickly around and headed back to her own table. Wanda pointed at the floor and Rebecca knelt beside the older, dominant teen.

"Pussy slave!" Shelly said, seeing the stunned look on Lisa's face.

"Huh?"

"Rebecca is a pussy slave. She'll do anything for a lick of Wanda's hairy cunt." the older teen explained to her. "But I think that she fancies you quite a bit more than she does her own pube."

"I don't like her!" Lisa said. She could see that Wanda was already ravaging her with her eyes.

"I'm VERY glad to hear that!" Shelly said. "I'd hate to lose you!"

"You have nothing to worry about. Oh Gross!"

Wanda had raised her arm above her head, revealing a thick dark patch of underarm hair to her. She smiled wickedly and stroked her fingers through the coarse pit hairs.

"Some girls find that quite sexy!" Shelly said. "Look at Rebecca's reaction.

Rebecca was looking up admiringly at Wanda's man-ish armpits with hot lust in her eyes. Lisa shuddered to think that anyone could find that attractive. She looked back over at Shelly's smooth, soft body and was thankful for her beauty.

"Want to make all the girls crazy?" Shelly asked with an evil grin on her face.

"How?" Lisa asked.

"Dance with me."

She didn't have to asked twice. Lisa couldn't think of anything nicer than dancing in the arms of her lover. They went to the center of the room and embraced each other gently. Shelly led and Lisa followed and as they matched their rhythm together, the melted into each others bodies.

As the couple turned on the floor, Shelly watched Wanda lick her lips as she stared wantonly at Lisa's pale ass cheeks. The older teen ran both hands down and cupped the twin mounds of flesh, squeezing and rubbing them for Wanda's sake. Wanda licked her lips and gave Shelly a thumbs up. Rebecca pouted below her, obviously upset that her counselor was so enthralled with Lisa.

Midway through the song, more and more girls began to move to the dance area, embracing each other and swaying sensuously to the music. Lisa's eyes were closed throughout much of the dance, her heart and soul wrapped deliciously in Shelly's loving embrace.

She felt cool hands upon her ass and it sent a wicked thrill through her. Then she realized that Shelly's hands were around her waist and the pair that were fondling her cheeks belonged to someone else. Shocked, she stopped dancing and spun around. One of the counselors and her pube had danced close to her and both the girls each had a hand on her. Her face turned bright red and she was about to pull away when Shelly stopped her.

"It's okay, Lisa." she said softly. "Let them have a little thrill. It really is irresistible."

Lisa looked back at the other girls and saw the friendly, non- threatening smiles on their faces and couldn't help but smile back. She grinned, spun around and pooched her ass out at the couple, inviting them to squeeze again.

Shelly laughed, "That's the spirit!"

Before the party was over, Lisa had been fondled and squeezed by most of the girls, each one making it a point to come over and give her a hug. All except for Wanda, who strolled by her when Shelly was at the refreshment table and whispered "I'll get mine another time!"

Lisa shuddered at the thought of the tall dark girl ever touching her and she went quickly to Shelly's side.

"We can take these back to the cabin", Shelly said as she handed took them from Lisa.

"Now? Can we go now?" the younger girl asked anxiously.

"Now!" Shelly replied. "I'm going to end up raping you here on the floor if we don't go now."

Lisa giggled and said, "That would be okay with me!"

They said their goodbyes to Miranda and walked arm in arm back to their cottage, both of them anticipating an evening of hot and heavy lovemaking. Neither of them was disappointed.

As soon as their door was locked and the candle had been lit Shelly pulled Lisa into her arms and began to kiss her passionately. It was not gentle at all this time. It was urgent and needful and both girls became breathless with passion as their tongues darted madly in and out of each other's mouths. Finally, with a quick swish of her hands, Shelly grabbed the straps of Lisa's teddy and stripped it downwards, freeing the young girl of her only garment. Then her mouth moved downwards, kissing, licking and biting at Lisa's young flesh.

Lisa was just as aroused and she bared her breast out for the older teen's hungry mouth. She squealed with delight as Shelly's teeth nibbled at her tiny pink tit buds and her lips sucked in her small, puffy aureola. Hot sparks of pleasure shot from her nipples down her spine and into the depths of her virginal cunt.

Shelly was moaning loudly as she devoured Lisa's breasts, fully enjoying the soft yet firm tit-flesh in her mouth. Her hands groped their way down the younger teen's front and back and her fingers met skillfully halfway between her small vaginal opening and her tiny, pink ass hole.

Lisa shuddered as Shelly's middle fingers began to retrace their path, each one slipping deliciously towards two very intimate targets. She began to lose control of her stance and she had to place her hands upon Shelly's shoulders to balance.

Shelly began to suck voraciously on Lisa's delightfully sensitive nipples, attempting to heighten the teen's already soaring passions. She let her fingertips softly massage both of Lisa's private entries, pushing and prodding gently at them but never actually entering either one.

Shelly was simply dying to be touched intimately by her young lover and pulled her hand from between Lisa's buttocks. Gently, she took hold of the fourteen-year-olds wrist, and used it to guide her hand in a slow, sensuous path from her shoulder, down, across her belly and onto her own swollen vulva.

Lisa took the hint very easily, and with great pleasure she began to stroke the soft blond fur that barely covered Shelly's cunt. She was surprised and thrilled to find the older teenager's cunt lips were much fuller than her own, and that her swollen clit protruded obscenely from between them. The sound of her finger slipping wetly up and down Lisa's cream filled slit and the fact that the seventeen-year-olds knees were beginning to shake, reassured the younger girl that she was doing it properly.

Shelly too became weak-kneed and had to pull her mouth from Lisa's succulent little breasts to concentrate on maintaining her balance. She opened her eyes and caught the hungry look on Lisa's face as the girl gazed down at her out-thrust cunt. She placed her hands on Lisa's shoulders and pushed softly, urging the young girl to her knees.

Lisa went down willingly, her eyes never leaving the beautiful sight of Shelly's golden thatched, glistening pussy. She stared lovingly at it, gradually becoming aware of the deliciously sexy odor that was filling her nostril. Her mouth watered and she licked her lips as she gingerly leaned her head in.

Shelly pushed her hips forward and watched as Lisa placed gentle little kisses all over her vulva. Her belly quivered with hot anticipation as the younger teen let her tongue glide across the width of her sex then trail down towards her slit.

"Yes, sweet lover!" she whispered. "Taste me!"

Lisa inhaled deeply, drinking in the scent of Shelly's cunt, then slid her tongue down and over the older teen's bulging clit. Shelly shuddered and gasped loudly as her cuntal walls spasmed and clenched.

"Oh. Lick me, lover! Lick me!" she moaned.

Lisa ran her tongue up and down the entire length of Shelly's cunt slit, savoring the delicious texture and taste of her first pussy. She purred contentedly as she swirled her pallet in small circles over the girl's clit. Then, without even thinking about it her lips encircled the sensitive nub and she sucked it into her mouth.

"Jeez! Baby! Lover! Suck me!" Shelly yelped loudly as she steady herself with Lisa's head.

Lisa's full, pink lips made a wonderfully soft bed for the shaft of Shelly's pleasure button and the tip of her tongue flicked lightly all about the very sensitive head, sending wildly erotic sensations throughout the older girl's cunt. Before she knew it, she was gasping for breath and climbing quickly towards orgasm.

"Put your fingers in me." Shelly begged. "I'm ready to come, lover."

Lisa momentarily glanced up at Shelly before sliding her middle finger between the swollen folds of the seventeen-year-olds sex. Her wide, green and very innocent eyes gazing up adoringly at her lover as she sucked on her clit caused Shelly to curse out loud.

"Shit! Eat me, Lisa!" she cried. "Eat me! I'm gonna cum!"

Lisa sucked in and out on Shelly's clit, making wet popping noises as it slipped from between her lips and smacking noises as she drew it back in. Her finger was slicing quickly up and down into the girls cunt hole and thick goblets of fuck cream were forming in her hand.

Suddenly Lisa felt her head being forced even tighter into Shelly's crotch as the older teen's legs began to shake. She relaxed and allowed Shelly to fuck her cunt all over her face as she began to shiver.

"Jeez! Fuck!" Shelly shouted. "I'm fucking cumming lover! I'm fucking cumming."

A wickedly hot spark ignited inside of Lisa with the sounds of the dirty words coming from Shelly and she became like a sex starved animal that was out of control. She ate Shelly's cunt with a new voracity, biting and sucking, licking and kissing it everywhere. She lapped up the exquisitely creamy cunt juice wherever she could find it.

Shelly could only grunt and groan as a long, hot orgasm swept over her. Her knees felt as if they would buckle but she didn't care. She held tight to Lisa's head as the younger teenager ate her into pure ecstasy. It had never been like this with any other.

When Shelly finally collapsed on the floor in front of Lisa, she was completely breathless.

"Oh... (gasp)... sweet... (gasp)... Jesus!" she hissed. "That was wonderful."

"Really? Did I do it ok?" Lisa asked, a bit unsure if what she did was right.

"It... was the... best... I ever had!" Shelly said as she pulled Lisa in close to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.