Week At Camp Browning - Cover

Week At Camp Browning

Copyright© 2002 by JenniferE

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fourteen year old Lisa finds herself at the unusual Camp Browning for Girls. Little does she know that the camp has a long and dirty history of awakening the most vile and debase pleasures in their young campers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Water Sports   Scatology  

Shelly and Lisa had slept peacefully throughout the night in each others arms. They curled up together in Lisa's dry bed even though neither one of them washed. As she drifted off Lisa thought about the evenings events. It all seemed so wicked and dirty to her but she yearned to do it again - soon.

Lisa awoke to the gently pressure of Shelly's lips on her forhead.

"Wake up, lover. Time to rise and pee!" Shelly giggled. "Or, you could just stay in bed and pee!"

Lisa laughed.

"Wouldn't that be wicked?" she said with an naughty little grin.

Shelly rolled on top of her, pinning her to the mattress and said, "Yes, it would!"

She kissed Lisa and let go of her bladder, spilling pee all over the younger girl's belly and cunt. It pooled up hotly under Lisa's ass and the heady aroma of it filled both their nostrils.

Lisa too began to pee but she thrust her hips upwards and wrapped her legs around Shelly, causing the warm, morning spray to splash directly on the older teenagers clit. They gazed deeply into each other eyes as they peed, neither one wanting to blink.

Finally, after a long and passionate kiss, Shelly insisted that they shower and get dressed. Reluctantly Lisa followed orders and soon both of them were heading for the dining hall.

Although the hall was quite full it appeared to be very quiet. Most of the girls looked completely worn out but all of them were wearing satisfied smiles. Counselors and pubes were kissing softly between bites of food and fondling each other openly. One older girl actually had her large breast bared while her thirteen-year-old pube sat in her lap and suckled her nipple.

Shelly led Lisa to the only open table which was right beside Wanda and young Rebecca. Lisa immediately got a sick feeling in her stomach when she saw Rebecca on all fours, eating her breakfast from a dog dish. Her short denim skirt was pulled up around her waist and her white cotton panties were down around her knees. Wanda had removed her own tennis shoe and had slipped her big toe between Rebecca's tiny cunt lips, burying it deep in her tiny fuck hole.

Lisa refused to stare at the couple. Although the sight was a bit titillating to her, she despised Wanda and was in fact deathly afraid of her. She tried to keep her eyes riveted to Shelly, but each time Rebecca whimpered like a puppy she found herself looking back.

"Hot little bitch. Isn't she?" Wanda said, glaring nastily at Lisa.

Lisa tried to ignore the comment but looked at Shelly and whispered, "Why does she let her do that?"

"Because she loves it!" Shelly replied with a smile.

"She LIKES being treated like that?" Lisa said aloud in shock.

"Of course she likes it!" Wanda interrupted. She looked down at the submissive little teen below her.

"Don't you love it, bitch?" she hissed as she kicked Rebecca in the ass.

"Yes, Goddess Wanda! I love it!" the small girl replied.

Wanda sneered and looked directly at Lisa.

"And you would too! One night with me..."

"Forget it!" Shelly butted in. "She's with me! She's not your type at all."

Wanda let go with an evil laugh that chilled Lisa to the bone.

"Everyone doing ok?"

It was Miranda's voice. She had walked into the tail end of the conversation and was standing between the two tables.

"I need two counselors to take the truck into town and pick up some supplies. How about you two?" she said nodding first at Shelly then at Wanda.

"Sure, no problem." Shelly replied but Wanda hedged.

"Can you find someone else? This little slut has some training to do today - domestic training!" Wanda said as she kicked the young girl again.

"Oh, isn't that nice! I'm sure she will enjoy that!" Miranda replied, smiling down at Rebecca. "Very well, perhaps Judy will go."

Lisa's mouth dropped open. Miranda approved of Wanda's nasty treatment of Rebecca after all. The older woman, seeing the look of horror on Lisa's face, bent down to her.

"It's really ok, dear. Rebecca is a very willing and complete slave. A prize any dominatrix would cherish.

Lisa saw Rebecca look up and smile proudly. She nodded at Miranda to let her know she understood, although she truly didn't.

Miranda turned her attention to Shelly and instructed her to pick up the keys and shopping list in her office later to which the seventeen-year-old agreed.


"I wish you didn't have to go!" Lisa whimpered as Shelly opened the passenger door for Judy, a plump little sixteen-year-old with large breasts.

"I'll be back before you know it." Shelly said consolingly. "I'll miss you too!"

She kissed Lisa sweetly on the lips and headed for the driver's side door. Climbing in, she spoke softly to the fourteen-year-old.

"Wait for me in our special spot. I love you!"

Lisa smiled as the truck pulled out of the camp. Although she felt sad at losing Shelly for a few hours her heart was dancing with the last three words the older teenager had spoken. She went to her cabin and freshened up before heading up the long trail to Shelly's pond.

She had only walked a short distance before Lisa heard angry shouts coming from cabin number nine. She paused in front of the cottage and looked in. What she saw made her freeze where she was.

Lisa had a perfect view of the interior of Wanda's and Rebecca's cottage. It appeared as if the bed had been placed directly in front of the large picture window to purposely give any passers by a clear shot of anything that happened in the room.

Young Rebecca was lying flat on the bed, her palms flat down and her legs spread wide open. Wanda stood above her, all five toes of her right foot were stuffed inside the younger teens gaping mouth. Rebecca's face was bright red and she appeared to be gagging.

"Clean it, bitch!" Wanda yelled. "Clean my filthy foot!"

Lisa realized that the cabin window was wide open and she could even hear the muffled gurgles coming from Rebecca's throat. Lisa felt paralyzed, unable to pull her gaze from the wicked scene in front of her.

The stark contrast between the two naked girls was breathtakingly beautiful. Young Rebecca's flesh was light and nearly hairless. Her almost completely undeveloped breasts were barely discernible save for the tiny bright red cherries of her nipples and her cunt was without a single wisp of hair. Wanda on the other hand had very large, full breasts with long brown nipples that were swollen with arousal. Tufts of thick dark underarm hair peeked from her pits, but Wanda's cunt was a sight to behold. A huge black triangle of thick, curly hair covered all of the older teen's vulva and most of her belly and a dark trail ran from the top to her naval. Even the insides of her thighs had a showing of fur. When she twisted in just the right way, Lisa could see that the crack of her ass was filled with softer, finer hair.

Wanda pulled her foot from Rebecca's mouth and began to rub it all over her face. The younger teen left her mouth open but her tongue shot outwards to lap at the heal and sole and Lisa could hear her making soft mewling sounds as she licked.

"You love that filth! Don't you bitch?" Wanda hissed.

"Yes, Mistress!" the young girl replied as she sucked on toes as they were presented to her.

"How bout a little face sitting, slut?"

"Whatever you want, Mistress!"

Wanda fell to her knees, a leg on either side of Rebecca's face. She rudely dropped her hairy cunt directly on top of the fourteen-year- olds face, nearly covering it entirely. Only her big brown eyes were visible. Wanda ground her cunt into Rebecca's face, cutting of her air supply. She held her position for several moments, watching with pleasure as the young teen tried to gasp for air.

Rebecca struggled slightly as she sucked in her breath. Her face was literally covered in hot, greasy cunt. Thick fluids seeped from between the thickly swollen folds of Wanda's cunt and drooled onto her face while tufts of long cunt hair tickled inside of her nostrils, making her want to sneeze.

"Tongue!" Wanda demanded and Rebecca's tongue wormed its way inside the hot, dripping cunt.

"Deeper!" the older teen yelled. She grabbed the back of Rebecca's head and forced it tight to her crotch.

Rebecca was feeling a familiar sense of panic as the last bit of her air was cut off. She felt as if she were beginning to float away as her entire body grew numb. Then the blackness came.

Lisa nearly screamed out when she saw Rebecca's face go bright red then blue from lack of oxygen. But when the young girls body went totally limp, Lisa froze, unable to move. She was sure she had just witnessed a murder. She saw Wanda reach behind herself and begin to gently massage Rebecca's tiny clit as she raised up off of the girl. Lisa breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the girls chest begin to rise and fall slowly.

Rebecca smiled a sweet little smile as she regained consciousness. All of her attention was centered on the twirling sensations in her young pussy. It always scared her when Wanda suffocated her, but the thrill of waking up with her cunt on fire, made it worth it. She had only started to pant a bit as her passions rose when Wanda slammed her cunt back down onto her face, causing her to lose her breath and pass out once again.

As Lisa watched the depraved act before her, her own juices began to flow. She noticed that during Rebecca's times of consciousness that she ground her hips upwards in rhythm with Wanda's hand. She watched as the younger teen was suffocated seven times before Wanda let her breath freely again. Lisa thought the teen was gasping for breath but she soon realized that what she was hearing was gasps of pleasure.

Wanda buried two fingers knuckle deep in Rebecca's cunt and began to pound it brutally, the heal of her hand slapping nastily against the young girl's sensitive clit.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" the young teen screamed with each plunge into her tiny hole.

"Shut-up bitch! You know you love this!" Wanda hissed at her.

Rebecca had to hold her breath to keep from screaming, but it was true. She loved both the mental and physical abuse that Wanda dealt to her and the more intense the abuse the more intense her orgasm would be.

Had it not been for the sloppy, wet sounds that were coming from Rebecca's tortured pussy, Lisa would have burst into the cabin and done her best to rescue the young girl. But she knew it would have been a very grave mistake indeed. She didn't want to cross Wanda unnecessarily, so instead, she just stood and watched, her pussy beginning to throb with need.

Wanda continued to batter Rebecca's pussy with her hand, the entire time rubbing her cunt into the girl's face. Rebecca's tongue was stretched out as far as it would go, lapping at the hairy crotch hungrily. Then just as she felt her orgasm crest Wanda pulled her fingers from inside, leaving behind a dissatisfied and aching young pussy.

"Oh, no!" Rebecca cried as she felt the abrupt vacancy inside of her. She was somewhat used to this exquisite sexual torture that her mistress put her through but it was still extremely frustrating. She tried to ignore the ache in her cunt as she continued to suck and tongue the thickly flowing cunt above her.

Lisa looked on, her own pussy crying out for attention. With a quick look around for other bystanders she thrust her hand into her shorts and beneath her panties to quell the fire in her cunt. It surprised her to realize that watching such a degrading and demoralizing act would actually arouse her.

"Open up, toilet!" Wanda commanded as she lifted herself from Rebecca's face.

Both Rebecca's AND Lisa's mouth flew open at the same time. Lisa knew exactly what was coming next as she watched Wanda pull her own hair covered cunt lips apart and position her open sex directly over Rebecca's mouth.

Wanda allowed a thick rivulet of warm fuck oil to drool from her open pussy before releasing her bladder. It dripped onto Rebecca's outstretched tongue and rolled down into her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.