Week At Camp Browning - Cover

Week At Camp Browning

Copyright© 2002 by JenniferE

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Fourteen year old Lisa finds herself at the unusual Camp Browning for Girls. Little does she know that the camp has a long and dirty history of awakening the most vile and debase pleasures in their young campers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Water Sports   Scatology  

Lisa lay floating naked, by herself, in the cool water of Shelly's pond, daydreaming about her lover and the unbelievable scene she had just witnessed. She thought it was quite amazing that only a few days before she had been a virgin and quite unaware of her darkest sexual desires. But Shelly, wonderful, beautiful Shelly, had changed all that. Now she was carefree, naked and swimming on her own, lustful thoughts of what filthy pleasures the afternoon might bring. She closed her eyes and let her thoughts drift away.

"You look good enough to eat!" Shelly called out.

Lisa opened her eyes and stopped floating. She had felt so peaceful lying there that time had slipped away. Shelly was standing on the shore, herself naked, watching the fourteen-year-old and admiring her ripe young body.

"Hi!" Lisa waved as she ran to the shore to greet her lover. "You were gone forever!"

"It felt like that to me also!" Shelly replied, reaching around to squeeze the younger girl's wet ass cheeks. They kissed momentarily then she led Lisa to a blanket and picnic basket she had prepared. They sat close together, touching and talking as they ate.

No matter where there conversation went, Lisa's mind kept returning to Wanda and Rebecca and the dirty act they had performed together. She was dying to discuss it with Shelly but each time she mustered the courage to bring up the subject her body would start to tremble.

"What's the matter?" Shelly asked. "Your shaking all over. Are you cold?" She pulled Lisa close to her in an attempt to warm her up."

"No. I'm never cold when I'm with you. You make me warm all over!"

"What is it, then?"

Lisa stiffened her resolve, paused for a moment, took a deep breath and then..."

"Shelly, I saw Wanda and Rebecca doing some stuff this afternoon that was really wild," she blurted out.

Shelly smiled.

"What did you see?" she asked.

"Well lots of stuff!" Her face turned bright red with embarrassment.

"And what part of it upset you?"

"Well, actually none of it." Lisa said, her throat tightening a bit. "But one thing really fascinated me."

"What was it?" Shelly said, anxious to hear what had Lisa in such a state of nervousness.

"Well... well... I saw Wanda... poop on Rebecca and in her mouth too!"

Lisa giggled a little in an attempt to relieve her embarrassment. Shelly joined her and stroked her thigh lovingly.

"Did that disgust you?" Shelly asked.

"No! Well... a little, I quess." Lisa cast her eyes downward. "But it was kind of sexy too."

"Yes, it is sexy and nasty, isn't it?" Shelly agreed.

"Have you... have you ever done anything like that?" the fourteen year-old asked.

Shelly grinned widely and nodded her head. A huge smile spread across Lisa's face.

"Did you like it? Was it sexy?" she asked.

"I call it dirty-licious!" Shelly said.

"Dirty-licious?" Lisa asked, her green eyes bright with curiosity.

"Mmmmm. Dirty-licious!" Shelly repeated, her eyes closing briefly when she said it. "The taste is very dirty and sour but there is something that is sooooooooooo sensuous about it!"

"Have you done it often?" Lisa asked, butterflies beginning to flutter in her belly.

Shelly nodded.

"My mom and I are lovers and we do it at least once a week!" she said

"Your mother and you?" Lisa gasped.

"Yes! Of course!" Shelly replied as if it were something everyone did.

"But that's incest!"

"Yes, it is. And I like it!" Shelly retorted. "Come on now, Lisa, Haven't you ever felt the least bit attracted to your mother."

Lisa started to shake her head but paused to think for a moment. She recalled the time most recently that she had seen her mother in the shower and a small tremor ran through her cunt.

"Well, yeah, I guess so." she admitted.

"Just you wait!" Shelly grinned. "When you get home I'll bet you won't be able to keep your hands of her!"

Lisa began to imagine her mother nude, lying on the bed, her fiercely hairy pussy and large, soft breasts exposed and vulnerable. Again a tremor ran through her cunt. She pictured steaming, yellow pee shooting from between lush, fleshy and open thighs and a sharp twinge of perverse lust shot through her. She smiled.

"Well, maybe." she said. "I guess nothing should surprise me now."

"Not after a week at Camp Browning!" Shelly laughed.

They both giggled briefly then they were silent. Shelly looked deep into Lisa's eyes and slid her fingertips up Lisa's pale thigh and onto her stomach. She began to softly rake them over the young teen's quivering belly. Looking deep into Lisa's eyes she began gently tickling the girls sensitive skin.

"It made me cum a little last night." she whispered. "You were delicious."

Lisa smiled.

"You mean dirty-licious." she said, her voice a bit raspy with passion.

"Would you like to try some dirty-licious?" Shelly said, her voice low and sexy.

"Yes. Very much."

Shelly kissed Lisa deeply while she played fingers down to the younger teen's steamy vulva. Her small pussy-lips were swollen and slick with her cunt oil and Shelly's fingers made sticky-wet sounds as she rubbed them up and down Lisa's warm slit. She broke the kiss but continued to play with the fourteen-year-olds pussy.

"It is probably best if we take it nice and slow until you decide if you like it or not," she said.

"What should I do?" Lisa asked.

"I'll tell you as we go." Shelly replied. "I should probably get on my hands and knees for you."

Shelly knelt down on all fours and told Lisa to sit behind her.

"Now just spread me open a bit and have a good look."

Lisa cupped her hands onto Shelly's soft, firm ass and spread the cheeks gently apart. She had seen the older teenager's poop hole before but now as she gazed at the delicious looking brown ring of her anus it took on a wholly erotic look.

"Oh, Shelly! It is very sexy looking," she said.

"Now just sniff it, Lisa," Shelly replied. "Get a good whiff of it to see if you like it."

Lisa dipped her head in, bringing her nose very close to Shelly's nether hole. She breathed deeply and caught a faint scent of something that was very sexy. Her pussy began to drool as she continued to sniff.

"Mmmmmmmm."

"Does my asshole smell good to you?" Shelly asked, lowering her head and peering between her legs.

"Very good!" Lisa replied enthusiastically.

"Then lick it and get a taste." the older teen instructed.

Without a second of hesitation, Lisa snaked her tongue out of her mouth, and, placing it flat on Shelly's anal pucker, began to swirl it around, soaking up as much of the tart flavor as she could. She pressed hard on the brown ring and the tip of her tongue slid inside.

"Oh, god! I love this part the best!" moaned Shelly. "I love getting rimmed!"

Lisa's only reply was a throaty groan. She was quickly becoming enraptured with Shelly's shithole, slithering her tongue as deep as it would go and then worming it around. The musky, animal taste of it sent delightfully wicked thrills throughout her body.

"Is it good, Lisa? Do you like the way my asshole tastes?"

Lisa pulled her tongue from her lover's ass only long enough to answer.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed excitedly. "It's so good!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.