Week At Camp Browning - Cover

Week At Camp Browning

Copyright© 2002 by JenniferE

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fourteen year old Lisa finds herself at the unusual Camp Browning for Girls. Little does she know that the camp has a long and dirty history of awakening the most vile and debase pleasures in their young campers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Water Sports   Scatology  

It was shortly after dinner that Shelly kissed Lisa goodbye from their cabin doorway, and set off for the nightly counselor's meeting. Lisa hated being apart from the older teen and she clung to her for several long seconds before letting her go. Shelly promised to be back as soon as she could and headed off for the dining hall.

Lisa undressed and showered soon after Lisa left, wanting to prepare herself for her seventeen-year-old lover's return and hopefully an evening of deliciously wicked sex. She toweled herself off and stood for a few moments brushing her long, red hair admiring her newly realized beauty. She didn't hear the door of the cabin as it slowly creaked open.

"Well look at this!" came a familiar cruel voice. "My little whore is getting all ready for her mistress!"

Wanda cackled wickedly as her eyes flashed lasciviously all over the young girl's body. Lisa jumped when she heard Wanda's voice and tried to grab for her robe, but Wanda was across the room in a flash, her left hand wrapped firmly around Lisa's wrist, her other hand swinging the long black strap that she had used on Rebecca.

CRACK!

The first blow stuck Lisa across the outside of her thighs, stinging her tender flesh and causing her to cry out with pain. She struggled wildly to free herself from Wanda's grip but the older girl was far to strong and instantly spun her around and shoved her to the floor, face down.

Sitting down on her, Wanda pulled both Lisa's wrists together behind her back and held them there, putting intense pressure on the girl's arms. She gazed evilly down at Lisa's lush, white ass and grinned. Raising the belt above her head, she slammed the thick strap into the girl's tender ass flesh, causing Lisa's body to go rigid.

"Goooooooooodddddddddd! Nooooooooooooooooo!" she screamed.

To Lisa it felt as if someone had laid a red hot branding iron on her poor ass. She flailed her legs about, half in pain and half trying to escape the sadistic beating she was receiving. Wanda waited before striking a second time, thoroughly enjoying the sight of a wide, deep- red stripe appearing across Lisa's ripe little ass.

"This is what will happen if you even think of disobeying me!" Wanda hissed as she brought the belt down once again.

"Shelllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Heeeeelp! Lisa cried out as her flesh burned.

The third blow came quickly after the second and Lisa started to shiver. Wanda, satisfied with three thick welts across the girl's ass, rolled her over, freeing her hands. She straddled Lisa and sat on her belly. Dropping the belt to the floor she squeezed both of Lisa's tiny pink nipples, stretching her breasts out painfully.

"Nice little tits you have there, bitch!" Wanda said with a laugh. She felt her cunt beginning to flow as she twisted the Lisa's sensitive tit nubs.

"Please! Stop!" Lisa begged as her hands went to defend her breasts.

Wanda's hand shot up and slapped cruelly across Lisa's face, causing the girl's brain to go momentarily numb. She was stunned and her muscles went limp. Wanda took the opportunity to quickly remove her own shorts and t-shirt, presenting her hairy body to Lisa, very close up.

Lisa looked up at the tall teenager and her eyes were drawn to the thick tuft of black fur that covered her cunt and the dark trail that led to her deep navel. The hot, filthy scent of Wanda's pussy was wafting into her nostrils.

"Like watcha see, whore?" Wanda said as she flung her pelvis towards Lisa's face.

Lisa couldn't speak, she slowly shook her head back and forth. In truth she did find the rich, black triangle of cunt hair to be extremely sexy, but attached to Wanda it was also repulsive.

"Too bad, bitch. Cause tonight your going to get lots of it!" Wanda told her. "That primpy little cheerleader girlfriend of yours won't be back for at least an hour!"

Wanda dropped to her knees, straddling Lisa's tear stained face. She reached behind her back and grabbed the younger girls sore nipple between two fingers.

"Open your piss-bucket, bitch!" Wanda said as she lowered her hips, leaving only a few inches between Lisa's face and her drooling cunt.

Lisa sealed her lips closed and began to shake her head back and forth. There was no way she was going to let Wanda take control of her like this and use her mouth like a common urinal.

Wanda pinched fiercely into Lisa's small nipple, digging her nails in as she pulled and twisted the tortured little nub. Lisa's body jerked. When she opened her mouth to scream it was instantly filled with a rancid blast of stinking hot piss from Wanda's cunt.

Lisa began to choke immediately as the rank, salty pee shot into her throat. She wagged her head from side to side in an attempt to escape the filthy flow of urine but without success. Wanda dropped her hairy, gushing cunt directly onto Lisa's open mouth, preventing the girl from moving her head.

Lisa had nowhere to go. It was impossible to move and each time she tried she received a brutal titty-twister from Wanda. She resigned herself to submission.

Lisa stopped struggling and held her mouth open for Wanda. The whole act was disgusting and vile to her but she knew that it would be over soon and she could once again be with her true lover. Wanda's pee was very hot, very smelly and very rank in flavor and it nearly made Lisa vomit with each mouthful she gulped. Oddly enough, she wondered how Rebecca could even stand to smell the nasty waste.

"That's a good piss-whore!" Wanda groaned as she emptied her bladder into Lisa's mouth. "Drink all my sweet piss!"

Lisa closed her eyes, trying to pretend that the hairy cunt that was feeding her belonged to Shelly, but images of her own mother kept flashing through her mind. She remembered the time she had seen her mother naked and had been amazed at the full, rich triangle of dark pubic hair the woman had. She had been impressed by it at the time. She felt her own pussy twitch slightly at the mental image of her naked mother.

Wanda's bladder was quite full and she moaned as she relieved herself into Lisa's seemingly willing throat. She listened intently as the younger teen's mouth filled. She stopped only long enough to listen to Lisa swallow each of them.

Lisa began to throw herself into her own fantasy. Her own mother was squatting above her, her mature sex gash open and pissing. She felt fresh cunt juice begin to drool from her throbbing pussy. When the stream above her came to a halt, she darted her tongue upwards to lap up any of the drips. Her tongue slid directly into Wanda's steaming cunt and began to lap at her dribbling piss-hole.

Wanda shuddered. Lisa was sucking her hot sex fluids into her mouth, drawing her thick labia with it. Long, black cunt hair fell into the young girl's mouth along with a steady drool of warm fuck cream. Wanda had never felt anything so good from a pube. Her pussy began to throb and ache inside her and her clit began to tingle.

"God! You're a hot cunt-sucker!" she grunted through clenched teeth, startling the fourteen-year-old out of her incestuous fantasy.

Lisa's tongue recoiled into her mouth, pulling with it a large glob of gooey cunt oil and more of the coarse dark hairs. She closed her mouth and sealed it as tight as possible bringing another sharp smack across her face.

"Open your mouth! I'm not finished with it yet!" Wanda growled.

Lisa accepted the pain, clenching her jaw even tighter. Wanda immediately clamped her nostrils shut with two fingers, cutting off her air supply. In seconds Lisa's mouth was open and she was gasping for breath.

"Now keep it open!" the seventeen-year-old growled.

With Lisa's face directly below her, Wanda used both hands to spread her own glistening cunt lips open. She slowly lowered her crotch onto the fourteen-year-olds face, covering her nose, mouth and chin. Lisa panicked as she tried to suck in a breath. Wanda's enflamed clit was smashing down on the tip of her nose, the inner folds of her sloppy cunt covering her nostrils. Her thick labia encircled Lisa's mouth and nose and her gaping, dribbling fuck hole was position directly over the younger teen's open mouth.

Wanda watched as Lisa's face began to flush as she vainly tried to suck in some air. She waited until the teenager was ready to pass out before releasing her clit pressure on her nose.

"Lick my sweet cunt hole, bitch!" she hissed.

Lisa licked. She licked for all she was worth. The thought of being suffocated by Wanda's dirty cunt terrified her. She worked her tongue and lips on the older girls pussy like she was mad for it. Her only chance was to make Wanda cum and hope that she would be satisfied.

"You love that hairy cunt don't you, slut?" Wanda panted.

Lisa groaned, not out of pleasure, but from disgust. She hated the pussy she was eating almost as much as she hated the girl that owned it. She tried to put her mind back on her mother but was unable to concentrate as Wanda began to rock her hips back and forth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.