Week At Camp Browning - Cover

Week At Camp Browning

Copyright© 2002 by JenniferE

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Fourteen year old Lisa finds herself at the unusual Camp Browning for Girls. Little does she know that the camp has a long and dirty history of awakening the most vile and debase pleasures in their young campers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Water Sports   Scatology  

"Wake up, lover."

Shelly gently rocked Lisa's shoulder as she tried to wake the sleeping girl.

"Rise and shine. Closing ceremonies today!"

"Huh?" Lisa said rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Closing ceremonies right after breakfast!"

Laurie's heart sank and her face went into a pitiful pout. Today she would have to say goodbye to her lover, probably forever. Tears welled up in her eyes. She didn't know how she could ever be happy again without Shelly. She threw her arms around the seventeen-year-old and began to sob loudly.

"I don't... want... to go!" she bawled.

"Oh noooooooooo!" Shelly soothed as she pulled her close. "Listen to me!"

Shelly lifted Lisa's chin up and looked into her eyes.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this but I can't stand seeing you so upset." She said.

"What?" Lisa sniffled.

"Miranda has already spoken with you mother and has arranged for me to spend the rest of the summer at your house. And I've already convinced my mother to let me come as well." Shelly explained.

"Really?!?"

Lisa's heart soared wildly at the news and she pulled Shelly into a very tight hug.

"Oooooh! This will be so great!" Lisa crowed. "You can live in my room with me!"

"I have a feeling that your mom might get very jealous." Shelly laughed.

"Why?" Lisa asked.

"Because I am sure that she will become quite lonely and very desirous of your attention."

At first Lisa was puzzled. What attention. Then in a sudden rush of revelation, the fourteen-year-old knew what type of attention Shelly was talking about.

"You mean me and my mom doing things like you and I do?"

"Exactly!" Shelly said flatly.

Lisa thought about it. Her mind went back to the time she had seen her mother naked and a perverse thrill ran up her spine. And of course she had only last night fantasized about her mother while Wanda was using her. She felt her young pussy quiver inside at the thought.

"Do you think she might want to?" Lisa asked, a look of disbelief in her eyes.

"I have no doubts about that!" Shelly laughed.


At breakfast Miranda came to sit with Shelly and Lisa.

"I'm having a small private party after everyone leaves today. I'd like for you to come." She said then turned to Lisa, "I've invited your mother of course."

"It sounds great!" Shelly said. "Sounds dirty, too!"

"I certainly hope so!" laughed Miranda. "I certainly hope so."

Lisa felt as if she were about to explode with anticipation as she tried to sit patiently through the final part of the closing ceremony. Her gorgeous mother, Myra sat across from her, watching the traditional activities and smiling frequently at her. The forty-two- year-old looked very sexy in her white summer sundress and matching pumps. The cottony material clung to her womanly form, enhancing her sensuous beauty and contrasting deliciously with her long, dark hair. Beside her, Shelly stroked a loving hand up and down Lisa's bare thigh, only increasing the young teenager's hot anticipation.

When the last of the campers had finally departed Miranda led Lisa, Myra and Shelly back to her large wooden cottage that was hidden deep in the woods. Lisa was amazed at how spacious and homey the one room cabin was. She was also surprised to see the floor was covered in linoleum and most of the furniture was leather - white leather.

Lisa and Shelly sat holding hands as the sipped tea on one of the couches while Miranda and Myra each drank an ice-cold beer on the opposite sofa. Lisa found her gaze frequently moving to her mother's long shapely legs. Myra had parted her legs somewhat, giving both girls a very nice view of her inner thighs.

"Did you know that I was your mother's counselor when she stayed here?" Miranda asked Lisa.

"No! I had no idea!" Lisa admitted. "I didn't even realize that you knew each other."

"We've been very good friends ever since then, sweetheart." Myra said. "VERY good friends!"

Both women looked at each other and giggled. Shelly was laughing too.

"What's so funny?" Lisa asked.

"Miranda lives only a few blocks away from us, sweetheart." Myra chuckled.

Lisa eyes opened wide with surprise. She suddenly realized that the two women must be long time lovers. Then it all began to make sense to her. The Wednesday night card parties, the Friday night dinners at a 'friends' must have been her mother's way of meeting secretly with Miranda.

"So you two are - " Lisa stopped short of saying it.

Myra nodded and Miranda smiled broadly.

"Lovers." Miranda finished it for her. "We met the same way that you and Shelly did this week." Miranda said.

"And we've been together ever since!" Myra added taking Miranda's hand in her own.

Although it felt like some wicked plot had been hatched against her with all the secrecy, Lisa didn't care. It was wonderful to see that her mother knew the same joy that she had discovered with Shelly and she hoped that she could share that joy with both of the older women as well.

"Wow! I sure have found out a lot of secrets this week!" Lisa said, with a slight exasperation in her voice. "What else don't I know about you, Mom?"

"Well, for starters", interrupted Miranda, "she loves to have her toes sucked!"

"Oh! Don't go telling her that! She'll believe you!" Myra laughed.

"It's true and I can prove it!" argued Miranda.

"Don't be ridiculous!"

Both Lisa and Shelly laughed as Miranda went to the floor on her knees and lifted Myra's right ankle and pulled off the pump from her foot. She fluttered her eyelids sexily at Myra and then kissed each toe lightly.

It was easy for Lisa to see that her mother was enjoying the attention, her toes wiggling erotically at Miranda's puckered lips. She closed her eyes and sighed when the blonde woman sucked her big toe into her mouth and swirled her tongue about it. Lisa found her young pussy tingling inside as she watched them, her tongue lolled slightly out of her mouth.

"I'll bet your mother wouldn't mind you doing the other foot for her." Shelly whispered to Lisa.

"Is it ok?" Lisa asked her, unsure if Shelly would get jealous.

"Of course!" Shelly said. "If you don't then I'm going to. She has very sexy feet!"

Lisa went to her hands and knees on the floor and crawled over to her mother's left foot. Imitating Miranda's previous actions, she removed her mother's shoe and kissed each toe with great delicacy, inhaling deeply to smell her sweaty foot odors.

It sent hot shivers up Myra's spine to finally feel her daughter's lips on her. She had waited patiently for this day to arrive and now it was finally here. She sank back into the couch and began to unbutton her dress.

Miranda and Lisa bathed the woman's feet in their saliva, sucking and licking hungrily from her heal to her toes. Both of them were becoming extremely aroused as they watched Myra pull her dress open and begin to massage her thick, hard nipples.

Lisa's eyes went straight to her mother's hair covered cunt. She groaned softly and swabbed her tongue up and down the sole of the woman's foot. She wanted her face between her mother's lush thighs and her tongue between the fur covered lips of her mature pussy.

Shelly, seeing the need in Lisa's eyes, went to her side and took Myra's wet foot from her.

"If you don't eat that hot looking pussy soon, someone else will!" she said.

Lisa didn't say anything as she scooted between her mother's spread legs. As she leaned in towards the thick cropping of dark cunt hair, her mother's mating scent wafted up into her nostrils. Lisa noticed right away that the aroma was quite different from Shelly's. Not more or less sexy - just different. It had a thick, musky odor to it unlike Shelly's flowery-fresh scent.

"Mmmm. Lick my cunt for me, sweetheart." Myra urged her. "Lick Mother's hairy cunt."

Lisa didn't need urging at all but she didn't want to rush this wonderfully perverse moment either. Pressing her face into her mother's long curly cunt hairs, she brushed her nose softly across the thick dark bush, then down into the older woman's slit. Lisa inhaled deeply as she rubbed the her nose around the tip of the mature clitoris, drinking in the heavenly scent of her mother's raw arousal.

"That's right baby! Smell my hot cunt. Sniff my sweaty crotch!" Myra said excitedly.

"Mmmm! Mom, you smell so sexy and hot!" Lisa replied, her breath hot on her mother's skin.

"Lick it for me, Baby! Lick Mother's sweet cunt!"

Lisa's young pussy quivered inside when she heard her mother's lewd requests. It excited her to hear the woman using such nasty words with her. Her tongue slid from between her open lips and slid into her mother's open cunt lips. Lisa licked gently at first, which nearly made Myra crazy with need.

Myra had been waiting a long time for this day. The day when she could finally live out her perverse, incestuous fantasies. She watched Lisa's soft, warm tongue swirl over her swelling clit-meat and a searing flame of desire shot through her cunt.

"Ugh! Lisa you're a hot little cunt licker!" Myra hissed as her toes curled inside Miranda and Shelly's mouths. She felt like a sex goddess with the two of them lavishing their mouths all over her feet while her fourteen-year-old daughter licked and sucked at her clitoris.

Lisa began mouthing her mother's clit furiously, sucking it deeply into her mouth while her tongue lapped hungrily at the swollen tip. She was thrilled with the size of the woman's engorged pleasure nub and she couldn't help but nibble on it.

"Oh yes! That's the way to suck Mother's horny cunt!" Myra said as she arched her hips up to meet the girl's hungry mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Lisa moaned as she gazed up into her mother's eyes.

Myra's filthy talk was having a deliriously erotic effect on the girl and Myra knew it. She winked at Miranda and Shelly who were watching the incestuous display as they feverishly mouthed her feet.

"Oooh, Baby!" she grunted, "Eat Mother's cunt like a bitch! Eat it and make Mother cum!"

That comment sent Lisa's libido soaring. Her young pussy was utterly drenched in warm girl cum that was beginning to soak into her panties and her heart was pounding in her chest. She went wild, groaning loudly and twisting her head into her mother's crotch. By the time she opened her eyes back up, Miranda and Shelly were licking their way up to Myra's tits.

Myra's plump breasts were heaving, the thick brown nipples standing out straight and hard. She felt them getting harder as the two female mouths moved up to capture them.

"Yes! Suck my tits!" she bellowed. "Eat my cunt! Suck my tits! Make me cum!"

All three of the girls worked heatedly at their own lascivious tasks, sucking three very aroused and erect pleasure buds into their mouths and bathing them in their warm spit. Myra's body was beginning to tremble from the intense pleasure she was being served.

"That's it, girls! Suck me! Suck me! Suck me!" Myra cried out as her body quaked wickedly. Sharp jolts of hot sensation shot from her nipples down to her belly where it met an incredibly erotic jolt that was speeding up from her cunt. They exploded into a rivetingly luscious orgasm. Her legs went up and crossed, pulling Lisa's head into a churning vice of hot thigh flesh.

"That's it bitches! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Myra cried out.

Lisa's head was twisted this way and that as her mother gripped it with her thighs. Her face was ground into the woman's steaming hot cunt as she pulled her in with her ankles. Thick wisps of dark, matted cunt hair were forced into the young teen's nostrils and mouth, making it difficult to breath. Lisa didn't mind one bit. She loved the slightly abusive act and it made her pussy tingle inside all the more.

All three of them rode the tide of Myra's intense orgasm, each of them latched onto their own special lust button and greedily sucking on it.

Lisa released her mother's clit. She slowly slid her tongue down towards the drooling opening that was Myra's cunt hole. She tried to worm her tongue inside the older woman's fuck chute but Myra pulled away.

"Strip for me, Lisa." She said in short breaths. "I want to see that sexy little body of yours!"

A twinge of embarrassment ran through Lisa but it was accompanied by a delightfully dirty thrill. She stood and removed her shirt and shorts as sensuously as she possibly could in her sexually enflamed state.

"Look at your panties!" Myra said mockingly, "Why you dirty girl! Your young pussy is just gushing. Give them to me."

Myra held out her hand and Lisa slipped the cotton panties off and handed them to her mother. The mature woman sniffed them deeply first, then she turned out the crotch and sucked it into her mouth, for the first time tasting a fourteen-year-old pussy.

"Hmmmm", Myra hummed. "Very sweet!"

"Thank-you." Lisa replied, obviously embarrassed.

Myra leaned forward and stretched out her arm. She ran her fingers lightly up Lisa's ivory white thighs and right into the slit of her young pussy. Going right to her daughter's aroused clit, she began to flick her finger gently across the tip, causing Lisa's legs to tremble.

"Mother has to piss, Lisa." Myra said, her voice low and husky. "Would you like to taste it?"

"Yes! Please! I'd like that a lot!" the young teenager replied, her heart pounding ever harder in her chest. She dropped to her knees in front of her mother once more.

Myra laid back into the sofa, raise her legs into the air and spread her hairy cunt lips wide with her hands. Butterflies burst inside Lisa's belly and fluttered deliciously into her pussy. The sight of her mother's gaping; saturated cunt slit sent hot shivers up her spine. She gazed hungrily at the thick, white drool of warm fuck cream that oozed from the mature woman's cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.