Sister: Slave - Cover

Sister: Slave

by Angel

Copyright© 2002 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: A older sister returns home after she is deserted by her husband. She does not want to decide things or face life's many choices and surrenders that power to her younger brother. He discovers her sexuality and needs for affection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

Nina my 19 year old sister returned home after he husband deserted her. She got a note and all his things were gone when she returned home from a visit to the doctor. Nina is a pretty girl tall at 5'9" and very slim at 118lbs with short dark hair and a pixie face with green eyes. I had harbored a secret crush on my sister since I was 10 years old.

If you live with a sister you get the right to look down her blouse and see her walk around in her bra and panty. As a teen Nina never seemed aware that if she bent over while wearing a low cut house dress I could see all the way down to her panties. Once she bent over to get something and her thong was there before my eyes and her round ass cheeks. I never gave myself away.

I helped momma move Nina back into the house. Since dad died of a heart attack I do all the heavy work. We all packed her stuff and the move was pleasant. It was nice having Nina around the house as she is eye candy.

Nina was walking out of the bathroom holding a sleep shirt to her front. The shirt is transparent in the back panel and a sexy green. Nina held the open shirt to her and her breasts were visible under the transparent fabic. We started talking and I could not believe there is my sister half naked and talking and smiling. Finally she said "I better get dressed" and went to her room. My cock was so hard I thought it might break.

The next morning Nina was leaving the bathroom after her shower and holding a terry cloth robe to her front as she exited. Again we started talking and I could see the bare skin on her hips and shoulders. It was even more erotic than yesterday. As she walked down the hall I eyed her heart shaped ass, legs and naked back. God Nina is a hot bitch!

We had never been close but it all changed since her seperation. Nina and I talked everyday and listened to MTV2 together. It was nice being close to her. Nina was seeing a shrink and everything was coming together. She seemed happy.

I was thinking about her every morning as I jerked the meat. Nina naked was in my dreams and thoughts. At school I got a hardon in math class thinking about her slim body and dancer's leg's. She looks alot like the girl in Alias. Thick lips, heart shaped face and smiling green eyes. Every 17 year old boy wants to fuck his older sister, hell every teen boy wants to fuck any sister! I was no exception.

I was talking to Nina in her room. Mom is on the third trick shift at the plant and would not be home until midnight. "Tim I don't want to decide things anymore" she was saying as we shared a heart felt talk. "It is just too hard, I wish I could have you decide things for me" Nina said.

"Hell Nina you just feel like that now and it will pass" I offered. And she answered "no I have been thinking about this for awhile now."

"What if I decided to have you do something wrong" thinking about telling Nina as he first task to take her top off so I could look at her tits.

"No you'd never do that. It would make me feel better" she said. She was wrong I thought, because if I decide things for her then she will be my private prostitute. Nina will be naked everyday!

I couldn't believe this conversation as we talked. Nina had lost her confidance. "Some girls like a man to decide things for them" she offered.

Nina said "let's just try a short period if your uncomfortable with it" and I nodded. "What should I do about my husband"?

"Nina you have no money right now so go to Legal Aide and file for divorice. You need medical coverage so apply for food stamps and California Medical. Go back to school so apply for the next semester at the Junior College"! Nina smiled and kissed me, saying "OK"!.

Over the next few days I offered Nina my advise and she did follow it. She got a divorce started, got food stamps with Cal-Med and was set to start at Junior College. We grew even closer and talked all the time.

I was in Nina's room and mom at work as we watched MTV2. Nina brought out a paper and she had already signed it. It was our agreement that I would decide everything for Nina.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.