The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 60

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 60 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Finished!" Kim said as she closed her history book and put it into her backpack. "How are you doing Megan?"

"I'm almost done too," Megan replied. "I just have to finish writing this report."

Kim turned on her computer and clicked the icon for her Internet browser. She checked her email and then began to surf some of the sites she had book marked. The screen displayed an image of two girls engaged in an open-mouthed kiss when Megan closed her notebook and looked up. Watching silently, she observed the different pictures of young nude girls touching and kissing one another. When she saw a picture of two girls licking a man's penis, Megan moved closer to the computer.

"Wow," Megan exclaimed. "That looks so hot."

"Do you like to look at this stuff?"

Megan turned slightly red and nodded her head.

"Me too," Kim giggled. "It gives me ideas."

"Really? What kind of ideas does it give you?" Megan said as she slid off the bed and moved next to Kim.

"You know, sexy ideas. I get turned on looking at these pictures and think about things I would like to try."

Megan put her hand on the mouse and clicked the back button on the browser. When she came to a picture of two girls with their heads between each other's legs she stopped.

"Do pictures like this turn you on Kim? They make me all hot and bothered."

Kim turned in her chair and looked up at Megan. She put her hands under the redhead's sweatshirt and moved them up to her breasts. Lightly she covered Megan's mounds with the palms of her hands and rubbed over her nipples, feeling them respond to her stimulation.

"Does this answer your question?" Kim said. She used her arms to lift the sweatshirt, expose Megan's stomach, and leaned forward to kiss her soft flesh.

Megan moaned and put her hands on the back of Kim's head. She rubbed her hair and pulled her face into her tummy. Kim removed her hands and pulled back. She looked up into Megan's half closed eyes and smiled.

Kim stood up, unbuttoned her white school shirt, and removed it. When she unfastened her bra and let it slip down her arms, Megan removed her sweatshirt.

"I was just planning on changing into something more comfortable," Kim giggled. "I guess you have other ideas."

Megan turned red and grinned. "Sorry, I just thought that you wanted to..."

"I do, but maybe later. We should see what my brother is up to and get some dinner."

Megan started to pull her sweatshirt over her head and Kim stopped her. She covered one of her breasts with her mouth and sucked on the nipple. Megan stood still as Kim suckled her nipple and licked around her areola with her tongue.

Kim removed her mouth and straightened up. She put her arms around Megan's waist and held her close, mashing her breasts into her.

"I can't wait to taste your pussy later Megan," she said in a low throaty voice.

"I want to taste yours too Kim."

Kim let go of Megan and removed her skirt. She went into the closet, hung up her clothes and returned, dressed in her panties. Kim took a black nightshirt out of her dresser drawer, slipped it on, and buttoned the two middle buttons of the silk garment. She rolled her panties down her legs and took a lacy pink thong from her drawer. She stepped into the garment and pulled it up over her hips, adjusting the thin strip of cloth between her butt cheeks.

"I don't think we'll be going out tonight Megan, why don't you change into something a bit sexier." Kim said as she slid her hand along Megan's inner thigh and up to her crotch.

Kim undid the button that held Megan's jeans closed and lowered the zipper. She helped her push her jeans down her legs and off her feet. Megan opened her bag, removed a pair of pajamas, and began to put them on.

"These are all I brought to sleep in Kim," she said as she pulled the flowered bottoms up her legs.

"Would you like to borrow a nightshirt or something?"

Megan grinned and nodded yes. Kim took a hunter green nightshirt from her drawer and held it out to her.

"I have this if you want to wear it."

Megan took the nightshirt from Kim and put it on. She removed the bottoms of her pajamas and looked at herself in the mirror. Kim rummaged around in a dresser drawer and found a green thong to match Megan's nightshirt. She tossed it to her and grinned as Megan quickly removed her panties and replaced them with the tiny garment.

"How do I look Kim?"

Kim stood in front of Megan, unfastened the top and bottom button of the nightshirt, and stepped back.

"You look great Megan. You'll drive my brother nuts tonight."

Megan turned and stared at her reflection in the full-length mirror. She noted how her breasts and panties would show if she moved just right. Glancing into Kim's eyes in the mirror she smiled.

"So will you Kim."

Kim smiled back at her and moved towards the door. "Let's see what Jack is up to, I'm getting hungry."

Megan followed Kim out of the bedroom and across the hall. Kim opened Jack's door, without knocking, and walked in. Jack was standing next to his bed wearing only a pair of boxers.

"We're hungry Jack. Let's get some dinner."

Jack looked at his sister and girlfriend, noting their outfits. He walked into his bathroom, returned with a robe, and slipped it on.

"I'm starved," he said. "Let's go."

The three teens bounded down the stairs and into the kitchen. Kim went to the refrigerator and pulled the door open.

"We have left over, chicken, meatloaf, and pasta with meatballs. What sounds good?" Kim asked.

"It all does," Jack replied. "What do you want Megan?"

Megan glanced at Jack's crotch, smiled, and said, "Anything is fine with me."

Kim took the bowl of pasta out of the refrigerator and set it on the counter. She took a large pot out of the cupboard, placed it on the stove, and poured the pasta and meatballs into it.

"If one of you will make a salad, I'll heat this up," Kim said.

Megan and Jack began to gather the items for the salad as Kim stirred the contents of the pot. Jack stole glances of the two girls as they moved around the kitchen, feeling his penis react to the sight of their breasts and panties. While Kim had her back to Jack and Megan, Megan slipped her hand into the opening of Jack's robe and rubbed his growing erection.

Jack quickly pulled away, grinning at Megan. When she reached for him again, he moved around the counter next to his sister.

"Kim, Megan's trying to touch me," Jack said in a child like voice.

Kim looked down at her brother's crotch and noticed his robe was tented away from his body. She began to giggle and said, "Megan, you can't have sausage, there isn't enough for everyone."

Megan and Jack started to laugh at Kim as she waved her finger at the two of them Megan scurried around the counter, pulled open Jack's robe and pointed at his erection.

"Are you sure about that Kim," Megan said.

Kim's eyes quickly met Megan's and locked onto them. When she saw Megan smile devilishly, Kim took a deep breath and looked away. Jack put his arm around his sister and girlfriend and pulled them to his sides.

The three teens stood quietly, the girls against Jack's sides. After several minutes, Kim pulled away and began to stir the pasta. Megan kissed Jack's cheek and also moved away from him. She finished preparing the salad and set the bowl on the counter.

"Get the plates out of the cupboard Jack," Megan said. "I'll get the silverware."

When the pasta was heated, Kim spooned a helping onto each of the three plates. They all sat at the counter, Jack in the middle of the two girls, and ate.

"This is really good," Jack said as he stabbed a meatball with his fork.

"So is the salad," Kim said. "We make a good team."

After they were finished with dinner and the kitchen was cleaned up, they went into the family room to watch television. Jack and Megan sat next to each other on the couch and Kim went to her father's recliner. Just as she was about to sit down, the telephone rang. Kim went over to the phone and answered it, talked for several moments and hung up.

"That was mom," Kim said as she walked back to the chair. "She was just checking to be sure everything was alright."

Kim flopped down in the large leather chair and leaned back. Jack flipped through the channels until he found a program that all three of them agreed on.

"Jack," Megan said. "Would you please build a fire in the fireplace for us?"

Jack jumped off the couch and went to the fireplace. He stacked several logs on the rack, added kindling, and started the fire. Once he was sure the fire was going to stay lit, he closed the screen and went back to the couch. Megan reached over him and turned the table lamp off, leaving the television and the fire the only source of light in the room.

Folding her legs under her, Megan leaned into Jack and put her hand on his leg. She caressed his thigh, moving closer to his crotch with each stroke. Jack turned to her, grinned, and pressed his lips to hers. Megan opened her mouth and let Jack's tongue begin to explore her teeth and lips, moaning softly.

Kim watched from her chair as her brother put his arm around Megan's shoulders and pulled her to him. When she saw his hand begin to rub her bottom, Kim felt a tingling in her vagina. Shifting her eyes from the television to the couch, Kim became excited watching Jack and Megan kiss and touch each other. Letting her hand drift to her lap, Kim slowly stroked her mons with her fingertips.

The three were lost in their passion, Jack and Megan with one another, Kim with herself. Three loud beeps from the television startled the teens and drew their attention to the screen. A blue banner scrolled across the bottom of the television screen, warning of a snowstorm.

Jack found the remote and flipped to the weather channel to see if he could get more information. After several minutes, the station switched to the local weather and the woman on television told about the storm.

"I hope this doesn't screw up mom and dad's flight," Jack said.

"So do I," Kim added. "They're really looking forward to the trip."

"Do you think they'll close school tomorrow?" Megan asked.

"I hope so," Kim quipped. "I'd love another day off."

They watched the weather report for a few more minutes and then Jack switched back to the program they were watching earlier. He placed the remote on the end table and put his arm back around Megan's shoulders.

"Does anyone feel like taking a swim?" Megan asked.

Kim stood up and said, "Sure, that would feel great."

The two girls headed for the sliding doors to the pool, stopping to look back at Jack. "Are you going to join us?" Kim said.

Jack shrugged his shoulders, stood up, and followed the two girls out to the pool. He watched as they shed their nightshirts and thongs and then ran to the edge of the pool. When they dove in, Jack pulled off his robe and boxers, and jumped in after them. They swam and splashed at one another for a little while, each one becoming the target of the other two. When they were finished, they climbed out of the water and went to shower.

Kim and Megan walked into the shower room and turned on the water, Jack waited in the common area of the pool house for them to finish.

"Where's Jack?" Megan asked as she held her head under the spray.

"I don't know, maybe he is waiting until we're finished before he takes his shower," Kim replied.

"Well, if it doesn't bother you, it wouldn't bother me if he wants to shower with us," Megan said.

"I don't care if he does," Kim said.

Megan went to the door, opened it, and called for Jack. She told him to come join them in the shower. Jack walked to the door, entered the shower room, and followed Megan to the showerhead she was using. He stood close to her, letting the water spray the two of them. Jack put his arms around Megan's waist and pulled her nude body to his, kissing her forehead.

Kim watched her brother and Megan as they stood under the cascading water. She saw Megan wink at her and nod her head. Kim looked at her with a puzzled gaze, trying to figure out what she wanted. Megan smiled and ran her hand up and down Jack's back several times and glanced at the bar of soap in the holder. He curled her finger and indicated to Kim to come over to her and Jack.

"Are you sure?" Kim mouthed silently.

Megan nodded and then closed her eyes. Kim picked up the bar of soap and moved behind her brother. She put the bar against his back and slowly began to rub it over his flesh. Jack flinched and his muscles tightened when he realized who was washing his back, but Megan quickly grabbed his butt and kept him from moving. He looked into his girlfriend's eyes and Megan smiled at him.

Jack relaxed and began to enjoy the feeling of Megan's breasts against his chest and his sister's hands soaping his back. Once Kim had completely covered his back with suds, she knelt on the floor and started on his legs. She worked her way up his right leg, starting at the ankle and stopping just short of his butt. She switched legs, repeating the process.

Megan could feel Jack's penis jump against her belly as it filled with blood. She pulled her hips back slightly, reached down, pulled his hard member up, and trapped it between her tummy and his.

"My turn to have my back washed," Megan said after Kim stood up.

When Kim started to hand the soap to her brother, Megan stopped her. "Why don't you do it for me," Megan said. "Just reach around Jack and soap me up."

Kim moved against her brother's soapy back, reached around the couple, and started to rub the soap on Megan's back. As Kim moved the bar up and down, she felt her breasts sliding against her brother's slick skin. Once again Kim dropped to her knees and started on Megan's legs. She washed up one leg and down the other, avoiding the redhead's crotch.

Megan turned around in Jack's arms and leaned back into him. She wiggled her bottom against his hard-on and giggled as it slipped between her butt cheeks.

Still kneeling, Kim started to wash the front of Megan's legs. When she neared the top of her thighs, Megan moved her legs apart. Kim stood up, soaped up her hands, and began to wash Megan's shoulders. When she moved down to her breasts, Megan took her wrists and guided her hands over the small firm mounds.

When Megan released Kim's wrists, she continued to cover her breasts with soap. Jack looked down and watched his sister's fingers toying with Megan's nipples. Kim took the bar of soap and rubbed it over Megan's stomach, moving down as she did. Megan felt Kim's fingertips stroke her thin strip of red pubic hair and moaned. She reached between her body and Jack's, took his penis in her hand, and placed it between her legs.

Kim rubbed lower, her fingers moving between Megan's legs. When she felt her brother's penis, she pulled her hand away.

Megan again grabbed Kim by the wrist and put her hand back. She pushed Kim's fingers between her legs and against Jack's throbbing penis. When Kim began to rub her fingers over the underside of Jack's member and push it up against her sex, Megan started to rock her hips.

Moving her fingers between Jack's rigid shaft and Megan's vulva, Kim stroked her. She put her fingertip against Megan's clit and rubbed it in small circles. Megan put her hands on Kim's bottom and pulled her tight against Jack's back, making it almost impossible for him to move.

Megan leaned her head back on Jack's shoulder and moaned as Kim teased her clitoris. Jack squirmed out from between the two girls and watched his sister play with his girlfriend's crotch.

"Why don't you wash Kim's back and then mine Jack," Megan groaned.

Jack took the bar of soap and began to rub it over his sister's back. When he had her covered with suds, he put down the soap and used his hands to spread the soap down over her bottom. Kim removed her hand from Megan's crotch and turned to face her brother. Megan picked up the soap and began to wash Kim's chest as Jack knelt to do her legs.

The three teens finished washing each other, rinsed, and turned off the water. They went into the common area, picked up towels, and dried themselves. They all put their night clothes back on and left the pool house. Jack turned off the lights and they walked over to the window to see how much snow was on the ground.

"Looks like we got a couple of inches," Kim said as she stared out the window.

"More like four inches," Jack said.

"I have read that in Sweden people sit in a hot tub and then go and roll in the snow," Megan said.

"Really!" Kim said. "That sounds stupid."

"I don't know," Jack said. "I understand it's supposed to be invigorating. Do you two want to give it a try?"

"I will Jack," Megan replied. "If you want to."

"What the hell, we only live once," Jack said as he headed for the pool house to start the hot tub.

While Jack was turning on the hot tub, Kim turned to Megan and asked, "What was that all about in the shower Megan?"

Megan shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know, it just seemed like fun. You aren't mad at me are you?"

"No, I'm not mad. I'm just a bit surprised."

The two girls walked over to the hot tub and stared into the churning water. Jack joined them, removed his robe and boxers, and stepped into the tub. He leaned back and felt the warm water swirl around his body, looking up at the girls.

"Well, are you two going to get in or not?" He asked.

Megan took of her clothes and stepped into the tub. She sat near Jack, but not in contact with him.

"How about you Kim?" Jack said. "Are you going to do it too?"

"I don't know Jack, it doesn't sound like much fun getting all nice and warm and then rolling in the snow. We might get sick or something," Kim replied.

"At least get into the hot tub," Megan said. "You don't have to go in the snow if you don't want to... but think about how much fun we can have warming each other up after we do."

Kim shed her nightshirt and thong. She stepped into the tub and sat across from her brother. After a few minutes Kim looked at Jack and said, "Did you turn the temperature up? The water seems to be hotter than usual."

"Yeah," Jack said. "I turned it up so we would be nice and hot when we go outside."

The three teens relaxed in the hot water, exposing only their heads. After several minutes, Jack began to move next to Megan, putting his arm around her waist.

"Well, are we ready to do this?" Jack said.

Both Kim and Megan nodded and they all climbed out of the tub. Moving quickly, they went to the sliding doors that led to the back yard and Jack pulled one to the side, opening it. Without a moment's hesitation, they charged out the door and flopped into the cold white snow. They rolled around in the fresh power, screaming and yelling. Megan rolled over Jack, onto Kim and back onto her brother. Megan climbed onto the pair, rubbing hands full of snow over their naked bodies.

They played for several minutes and then ran back into the house. Jack slid the door closed, locked it and turned to Megan and his sister.

"Holy shit that was cold," Kim yelled. "I can't believe you two talked me into doing it."

The three came together and wrapped their arms around one another. Moving their hands quickly, they rubbed one another's chilled bodies. Without untangling their arms, they moved as one to the pool house and grabbed dry towels. They dried each other, rubbing the soft towels briskly over their bodies. Once dry, they left the pool house. Before walking out, Jack turned off the hot tub.

Jack followed Kim and Megan back to the family room and stood near the fireplace with the two girls. He took a couple of logs off the pile on the hearth, opened the screen, and placed them on the fire. Kim sat down in front of the roaring fire and folded her legs Indian style. Jack and Megan also sat on the floor, and all three of them snuggled together.

Kim jumped up, grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch, and wrapped it around Jack and Megan. She sat back down, pulled her feet close to her bottom, and wrapped her arms around her knees. Jack covered his sister with the blanket and she scooted against his side. They all sat in front of the fire shivering and pulled the blanket tightly around them.

"My whole body is tingling," Megan said. "I feel wonderful!"

"Me too," Kim agreed. "I thought it would suck, but it wasn't bad at all... especially this part."

Jack put his arms around the two girls and hugged them close to his side. Kim and Megan both took his hands and guided them to their breasts, neither one knowing what the other was doing. Jack massaged the girls' firm mounds, feeling their rigid nipples against his palms.

Kim glanced at Megan and saw she was watching the fire. Carefully, Kim moved her hand to her brother's thigh and stroked him lightly. She moved her hand up to his crotch, wrapped her fingers around his cold flaccid penis, and began to flex her fingers. Kim felt her brother's penis begin to grow in her hand and she slowly stroked him. When she felt Megan's hand bump into hers, she began to jerk it away.

"I'll rub his balls if you want to rub his cock Kim," Megan said. "Is he playing with your tit too?"

"Yes," Kim said quietly.

Megan cupped Jack's testicles in her hand and rolled the orbs with her fingers. Kim returned her hand to his penis, wrapped her fingers around him, and resumed her stroking. After several minutes, the two girls switched and Megan began to jack him off as Kim fondled his scrotum.

Jack wasn't sure about what was happening or how to react. He wondered if Megan knew about the relationship between he and his sister and how she felt about it if she did know. The sensation of having Kim and Megan both playing with him was beginning to have an affect and he knew he would cum soon if they kept it up.

"Kim," Megan said, snapping Jack out of his trance like state. "Do you remember the picture you showed me on the computer earlier?"

Megan moved her head closer to Kim's and whispered into her ear, "You know, the one with two girls and a guy."

Kim nodded her head, showing Megan she remembered the picture. Megan grinned, pushed Jack onto his back, and kissed Kim on the lips. Kim put her hand on the back of Megan's head and kissed her back, opening her mouth and extending her tongue. Jack watched as his sister kissed Megan and they both continued to fondle him.

Megan got onto her knees, leaned across Jack, and put her hand on the back of Kim's head. The two girls held their kiss as Megan drew Kim's head down to Jack's crotch with hers. When Megan felt Jack's erection bump the bottom of her chin, she pulled her mouth away from Kim and grinned.

Shifting around, the girls laid next to Jack with their feet pointing past his head. They rested their heads on his thighs and stared into one another's eyes. Megan was the first to extend her tongue and run it along the side of Jack's penis. Kim also stuck her tongue out and began to lick the other side.

Together, the two girls licked from the base to the bulbous head and back down. Jack lifted his butt off the floor as the girls bathed his member with their soft wet tongues, groaning out in pleasure. Lifting his head, he watched them lick up his penis and then kiss each other when they reached the tip.

"Why don't you finger fuck us while we suck your cock Jack," Megan groaned.

Jack moved his hands in between the two girls legs and pushed his fingers into their openings. Kim lifted one leg to give her brother better access to her heated vagina and moaned as he pumped his finger in her. Megan got onto her hands and knees, spread her legs, and covered his penis with her mouth.

Jack stroked Megan's slick tunnel with two fingers as she lowered her mouth on his penis. She removed her mouth, kissed Kim, and watched as she sucked her bother's member into her mouth.

Kim and Megan took turns sucking on Jack's rigid penis, kissing each other each time they switched. Jack tried to keep up the thrusts with his hands, but was nearing his climax.

"I'm going to cum," Jack groaned out loud.

Megan and Kim put their mouths on either side of Jack's penis and waited for his seed. Kim wrapped her fingers around his shaft and pumped him quickly. She felt him swell and his butt rise up from the floor. Megan put her hand under him and felt his cheeks clinch as his semen boiled out of his testicles and into the two girls waiting mouths. Kim and Megan were able to capture most of his cum, but some of the hot fluid landed on their faces. When the strong spurts began to subside and his cum trickled from his penis, Megan took the head into her mouth and sucked on him.

Jack lay back on the floor, his arms extended straight out from his shoulders. He breathed heavily, his chest rising and falling with each labored breath. When he glanced down, he saw Megan cleaning his sister's face with her tongue. When Megan was finished, Kim returned the favor, savoring each drop of semen she could collect with her tongue.

The two girls sat on the floor next to Jack and looked at his face. They could see the contentment in his eyes and they both giggled.

"I take it you liked that," Megan said.

"Oh yes," Jack replied. "That was the best ever. I'm sorry I didn't get you two off, you guys just had me so turned on that I couldn't concentrate."

"That's okay big brother, the night is still young. Judging from the weather, we aren't going to have school in the morning so we can stay up late," Kim said.

"Sounds good to me," Megan said. "Why don't we go upstairs where we can be comfortable? This floor is getting hard."

Kim took Jack's semi-soft penis into her hand and fondled it. "That's not the only thing that's getting hard," Kim giggled.

The three of them got up from the floor and onto their feet. Kim went out to the pool and picked up their clothing while Jack closed the glass doors on the fireplace. After he turned off the television, they all headed upstairs and into Kim's room.

Kim stopped in the middle of her bedroom and spun around. "I've got an idea," she said. "Why don't we use my parent's room? They have a king-size bed and we'll be more comfortable in there."

The three teens left Kim's room, walked down the hallway and into the master suite. Kim pulled the covers back on the large bed and they all climbed in. When Jack reached for the lamp to turn it off, Kim stopped him.

"Leave the light on Jack, I want to be able to see," Kim said.

Jack rolled onto his back and reached for Megan and Kim. Before he could get his hands on either one of them, they moved away.

"What's that all about?" Jack asked.

"Just sit back and relax sweetheart, we're going to finish what you started," Megan said.

Jack pulled a pillow up and placed it against the headboard. He leaned back, put his hands behind his head, and waited to see what was going to happen next.

Kim stretched out on her back and Megan lay next to her on her side. She moved her head close to Kim and began to kiss her ear and neck. When Kim moved her hand to Megan's breast, she pushed it away.

"Just lay back for a minute Kim," Megan whispered into her ear. "I want to try something."

"Okay I'll try, but I'm so horny that I might not be able to hold still."

Megan started to kiss Kim's ear again, pushing her tongue into it. She took her earlobe between her lips and sucked it gently. Megan moved her mouth over Kim's cheek and down to her shoulder, planting wet kisses along the way.

Keeping her hands away from Kim's body, Megan continued to cover her upper chest with her tongue and mouth. When she came close to one of her breasts, Kim would try to move so Megan made contact, but she moved away.

Kim put her hand on her stomach and moved towards her mons. When Megan saw what she was doing, she pulled her hand away.

"Damn it Megan, stop teasing me! I feel like my pussy is about to explode."

Megan giggled and kissed all around her breasts, never touching them. She used her tongue to trace a wet path under Kim's breasts and along her ribs. Megan watched Kim's stomach jump as she moved down to her navel.

Drilling her tongue into the small indentation of Kim's belly button, Megan felt Kim twisting beneath her. As Megan tapped her tongue against her navel, Kim felt her vagina react. It was as if there was a direct connection between her tummy and her clitoris. Megan moved even lower, kissing and licking just above Kim's heart shaped pubic hair.

For the next few minutes, Megan covered Kim's hips and legs with soft kisses, avoiding her sex. Kim moaned and ran her tongue over her lips as Megan continued to bring her to the brink of pleasure.

Jack focused on his girlfriend and sister. His penis was erect again and he could feel it throb as he observed his sister's writhing body. He could see Kim's stiff nipples and the crinkled flesh of her areolas. Megan was on her knees, facing away from him and Jack could see the glistening wetness along the slit of her puffy labia. Wrapping his fingers around his hard shaft, he slowly stroked himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.