Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Chuck and Sue were in the middle of one of the frequent fucks in the middle of their marital bed. They'd been married for nearly 25 years but they still found the time and desire to climb into bed on a very regular basis and take each other to the heights of sexual arousal and fulfillment. Chuck was well-built and he worked in a job which enabled him to keep in pretty good shape even though he was in his early 40s. His wife, Sue, a college friend and then lover before they finally got married, was as beautiful as the day he'd first dropped his girlfriend and taken Sue out for the very first time.

Sue had a nice figure for a woman of her early 40s and her breasts stuck out proudly and firmly in the cups of the sexy bras whenever she was dressed and going out in the public. Chuck loved how hot his woman still looked and it never failed to bring his cock to life and make him impatient to slide it in between the lips of her horny wet cunt. Sue bought sensible but very sexy lingerie, bras, panties and things that made her figure look as slender and lithe as it was. She knew she still had a nice body and she was able to show it off without being overtly sexy to men when she was at work or out shopping.

Both Sue and Chuck had been very horny that evening and it was all Chuck could do to finish his meal and watch the evening news before he was ready to start playing around with his attractive wife. He and Sue often made love in the den, in the shower, in their family room and certainly in their master bedroom in the middle of their marital bed. This night, Chuck had started foreplay when Sue was still working in the kitchen to prepare their supper. He'd walked up behind her, first cupping her shapely asscheeks in his hands and gently squeezing them as he nuzzled her soft neck with his face.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I love you, Chuck," Sue moaned as she could feel not only her horny husband's hands on her butt but she could start to feel the fullness of his hardening erection pressed against her pants-covered ass as well. She loved it when Chuck stuck the bulk of his hardon against her body and let her know what she was doing to him.

Chuck's hands had quickly ventured from Sue's shapely ass up in front of her chest where he cupped and caressed her rounded full breasts through the material of her top. He loved Sue's tits and he could get hard instantly from just feeling them, even when she was still fully clothed.

Chuck and Sue had sat there trying to eat their supper but trading sexual innuendo and sexually teasing comments back and forth over their meal before they finally finished and Chuck told Sue to forget the dishes, they had a more important project to deal with.

Sue had quickly slipped out of her cotton top and pants, pulling her sexy pink push-up bra and bikini panties off so she was naked for Chuck's horny gaze. Sue's breasts had medium brown colored nipples that topped her shapely tits off perfectly. Chuck couldn't get out his own clothes fast enough to suit him as he felt the urgency of his cum-filled nuts driving him to get his cock inside Sue as soon as he could. Within only a few seconds of getting naked with Sue, Chuck was on the bed beside her, caressing and playing with her sexy body while she reached down to stroke and encourage his horny insistent cock into full hard erection.

Chuck finally could wait no longer and he moved over on top of Sue's prone body, spreading her legs apart so his cockhead could find her cunt lips and he could slide inside his wife's eagerly waiting body. Chuck still found the instant his cock touched Sue's hungry wet pussy to be one of the most exhilarating moments in life and this time was no exception. His cockhead spread her still tight snug pussy and then his entire cockshaft began to disappear inside his woman's body as he pressed his hips forward towards her.

The husband and wife kissed hotly as Chuck started to piston his ass up and down, filling Sue's horny pussy with his cock and hearing the hot sexy sounds of his wettened cock driving in and out of Sue's wet cunt.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.