Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Cindy had felt herself getting very very horny in the two or three days before she called her father-in-law, Chuck, and asked him if he'd come over to her house the next morning and help her with a problem she had. Chuck knew that Cindy wanted more than just "help" and he asked her if she'd meet him for brunch first and if she'd dress the way she would if she wanted to seduce the guy she was meeting. Cindy's reply was "Yes, sure I'll meet you and you're saying I only need to dress the way I would for you, right?" Chuck smiled as he hung up the phone and felt a huge hardon growing in his pants from realizing that his sexy lover/daughter-in-law had just used his sexy comments to proposition him instead.

Cindy hung up from talking to Chuck and she immediately went to her lingerie drawer to decide what she'd wear to turn her hot father-in-law on the next day. She couldn't wait. As she'd been talking to Chuck on the phone, she realized her pussy had gotten very very wet and that she was now so horny she wasn't sure she could wait until the next day to cum. Cindy picked out the sexiest half-bra she owned and along with it a sexy thong panty and a skirt and sweater combination that she knew would get Chuck's undivided attention the instant he laid eyes on her. She wanted her father-in-law/lover to have a hardon as soon as he saw her and she wanted to ensure he'd break his neck to get her into a bed as soon as possible.

The next day when Cindy walked into the main dining room of the restaurant where she'd agreed to meet Chuck, she was pretty sure she'd achieved her objective straight off. If Chuck could have, his jaw would have fallen to the table as he saw Cindy walking across the room in the hot sexy figure-emphasizing outfit she'd picked out just to seduce her husband's father. It worked. Chuck's cock instantly grew into full hard erection and it was all he could do to keep his mind on anything but the sexy young woman sitting across from him for the rest of their meal together.

Cindy loved how she knew her outfit and her own body and face and hair and her sexy attitude with her father-in-law were affecting him. She knew from their earlier experiences after they'd become intimate sexual lovers that she really turned Chuck on and now she felt like she enjoyed getting him aroused and horny for her as much as she did in doing it to her husband Tim. Like father, like son, she laughed to herself. As she and Chuck saw there sharing lunch together, Cindy couldn't help but envision Chuck in between her legs in about 30 minutes or an hour as he licked her pussy and then fucked her hard and deep. She felt her pussy twitch from the thoughts and she knew without even looking that her nipples had grown hard and perky in arousal and were poking out against her bra and the front of her sweater for all to see -- especially Chuck as he sat across from her. Cindy was loving the "dance of seduction" that she'd entered with her father-in-law and she hoped it all would last for a long long time to come.

Chuck felt himself nearly drooling over Cindy, she was so hot and sexy looking sitting there across the table from him. He knew she'd love knowing how hard his cock was all because of her. He almost stood and walked around to her side of the table to give her a feel but he decided he'd better not be quite so obvious about his lustiness in public. When they were finally finished with their meal, Chuck could hardly get Cindy back to her home fasten enough to suit him. They were still playing the pretense that he'd come to help her with something but Chuck knew full well what that "something" was. It was his young sexy daughter-in-law's insatiable sexual hunger. And she needed him to quench the burning fires of lust a little bit for her with his lips, his hands, and his cock.

They'd no sooner walked through the front door of Cindy and Tim's home than Cindy turned, took her father-in-law Chuck in her arms and planted her lips firmly on his. She wanted Chuck to fuck her and she'd almost grown to want him sexually more than she even did her own husband, Tim. She didn't care. The adventure into their incestuous relationship had turned her onto a sexual fire burning within her loins that she could never have imagined only a few months before.

Cindy pulled Chuck close and ensured he could feel her full rounded breasts pressing firmly against his chest. She reached up, taking one of his hands and put it down on the cheek of her left ass, helping him to pull her groin closer to his and she loved the distinctive feel of her father-in-law's hard cock pressed tightly against her pussy mound. Cindy was so horny she could almost scream. She knew Tim would readily fuck her when he came home but she wanted Chuck to give her his hard long thick cock. And she wanted it NOW.

Without even taking Chuck to her bedroom, Cindy held him close and kissed him, letting her tongue slip hotly in between his lips. Then, she took his other hand and moved it up underneath her sweater and over the top of her bra-encased breast. She moaned and let her lips escape his long enough to breath "Dad, I want you to fuck me and fuck me good," before she continued kissing him and then began moving over to the nearby couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.