Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Cindy and her father-in-law Chuck had just shared a very hot lusty fuck together. Sex had taken on a totally new meaning for Cindy since the first night she and Chuck had become lovers. She still had sex frequently with her husband, Tim, and she still wanted him and loved him. But a new lover had entered her life, and she couldn't get enough of his attentions and of his lusty hard cock in her pussy or in her mouth.

Cindy and Chuck shared one more fuck there in her master bedroom before they finally took a shower together and Cindy sucked her father-in-law's cock to erection and then sucked him off as a "going away" present for the day. Cindy hated to see Chuck head out her front door but she knew that her husband Tim and she were supposed to go to his parents' home that evening for dinner so there was always the possibility of more action then. After Chuck drove off down the street, she laid down for awhile and took a nap to recoup her energy from her lusty fucks with Chuck.

That night, Tim and Cindy drove to his mom and dad's and when they got into the house, she helped Sue fix the salad and the baked potatoes to go along with the steaks that Chuck grilled out for all four of them. After supper, Sue served them all a freshly made cherry pie she'd fixed that afternoon and then she asked for everybody's attention so she could let them in on some news she needed to share with all of them.

"We're all aware of the new intimate relationships that we've developed among the four of us in the last few months. It's been one of the most wonderful experiences I've ever known to have both my loving husband Chuck and my loving son Tim as my lovers. I've never enjoyed being a woman as much as I have since that first night that Tim and I made love there in the back room. And Chuck and I have never had so much fun playing around, fucking and making love in all our years of marriage. And, the end reslut of all our lovemaking has been a new development in my life for me, for Chuck and for all of us," Sue said. She waited for a moment and then she said, "Guy's I'm pregnant," Sue said as she reached down and patted her stomach where a new baby was growing inside her womb.

"Mom, you're sure?" Tim asked as he looked at his mother and instantly wondered if the father was him or his dad Chuck. "Do you know who the father is, Mom?" Chuck asked.

"I'm not really sure right now, Tim, and I'm not sure it matters. We all know that the father could be either you or your dad. Which of you wishes he were the father?" Sue said as she looked lovingly and sexily into both Chuck's and Tim's faces.

Tim got up from his chair there at the table and he walked over to his mom, first giving her a hug, letting her know how happy he was that she was expecting another baby. And then, after he'd hugged her for just a few moments, he reached around in front of Sue as she sat there and cupped both her full C-cup breasts in his firm strong palms.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, Mom," Tim said, squeezing her breasts and nuzzling her neck, "I guess you're being pregnant means these things are going to get bigger and sexier than they already are, right?"

"Yes, Tim, that's precisely what it means. I figure I'm several weeks along so before too many weeks go by, I'm sure I'll need a bigger bra size than I'm already wearing."

Cindy got everybody's attention at that point and said in a most calm and straightforward voice, "Well, there's going to be two new babies born into this family and it sounds like they're both going to be due about the same time. I'm also expecting again and I'm pretty sure I'm about as far along as you are, Mom," Cindy said as she also patted her belly where the new baby was already several weeks along.

"Oh man, this is entirely too sexy and too fucking hot," Tim said as he began to more vigorously caress and play with his mom's C-cup breasts. "It's making me so fucking horny to know that both my wife and my mother are pregnant and that both my father and I are the prospective fathers."

Without saying anything more, Tim reached down, grabbing Sue's cotton top and he pulled it off smoothly over her head. Sue was wearing a sexy looking pink demi-bra with lacy cups and Tim lifted her from where she was sitting and unfastened her pants and pulled them down and off of her legs.

"What are you doing, Tim?" Sue asked as she knew full well that the news of the double pregnancies had gotten him so fucking horny that he wanted to have sex with her right then and there. Tim was so horny and so aroused that he wanted to fuck him mom Sue right there on the kitchen table.

"I'm fucking horny as a hoot owl, Mom," Tim said, "and if I don't fuck you right now I'm gonna bust."

Tim turned his mother Sue around so he was facing her and he grabbed her bra-encased breasts and played with them while he kissed her lustily and then after he'd pulled her pants completely off, he turned her around to face the kitchen table, then he undid her bra in the back, slid it off of her shoulders and freed her sexy full breasts from the cups and then he slid her sexy pink bikini panties off and motioned for Sue to bend over the table. She braced herself with her hands on the table and then Tim slid down behind his mom's naked ass, slightly spreading her thighs so he could get to her naked pussy. Tim licked and kissed his lips up and down his mom's naked and quickly arousing pussy. Sue couldn't get over how hot and lusty it was to go from eating supper here in the kitchen to having her lover/son undressing her and beginning foreplay with her right there in front of Chuck and Cindy with the intention, obviously, of fucking her in front of them as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.