Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Chuck, Cindy, Tim and Sue had vigorously continued their lusty family sex affair through the next few months as both Cindy and Sue became very visibly pregnant. Of course, they'd both BEEN pregnant but the reality of their "mother to be" status had become readily apparent to everyone -- themselves and those they met out in public. Of course, no one but the foursome knew that Tim had knocked his mother Sue up and Chuck had gotten Cindy with child. That was their secret and they intended to keep the parentage of these anticipated babies a closely held family secret.

Those who saw Sue getting bigger in the belly with each passing day thought how special and sweet it was that Sue was having another baby after having a full grown child like Tim. They also thought it was very special and the timing very fortuitous that Cindy was expecting at the very same time that her own mother-in-law, Sue, was. Had anyone but the foursome realized that fucking between Chuck and Cindy and Sue and Tim had caused these new babies to be created, they might have thought differently of the whole family sexual arrangement.

Both Cindy and Sue were five months along approximately and Cindy was actually showing in her tummy more than Sue was. Both Chuck and Tim took every opportunity to tell both women how sexy being pregnant made them and that just made the two expectant mothers that much hornier and made them feel that much more desired sexually. It was a good thing because that's exactly how it was. When he'd found out that Cindy was knocked up with her second child, her father-in-law Chuck couldn't get enough of Cindy's hot pussy to suit him. He'd loved fucking his son's wife from the first time they'd shared an illicit fuck together but knowing that he'd fathered her child that was growing daily in her womb made him insatiably horny for her hot gravid pussy.

One evening Sue had invited Cindy and Tim over for a typical evening of "family fun" and after dinner the four adults gathered in the guest bedroom for a lusty time of sex together. Sue and Chuck had moved a second queen size bed into the guest room so that the two couples could be together their and fuck in beds side-by-side if the desire moved them. That night their sexual ardor moved them to do exactly that. Chuck and Tim actually washed up the supper dishes while Sue and Cindy went and freshened themselves up for their respective lovers. Chuck and Sue still fucked frequently as did Cindy and Tim but whenever the two couples got together, the mother/son and father-in-law/daughter-in-law pairing off was always what occurred. Cindy and Sue had both gotten out of their clothes and into a pair of sexy baby doll nightgowns that were well designed to show off their advancing pregnancies. The short nighty tops didn't do anything to reveal Cindy and Sue's swollen pregnant bellies and the little transparent bikini panties that went with the nighties were just a tease to give the men something to pull off their lovers before they got ready to fuck them.

Chuck immediately walked over to the bed where Cindy was sitting and he took his sexy young lover in his arms and reached down to rub her growing belly, hoping to feel their baby kick and let him know that it was glad it had been conceived. On the edge of the other bed there beside them, Tim had his expectant mother in his arms, and his lips were hotly kissing hers as he let his hands wander over the swollen roundedness of her large breasts. Tim had thought his mother was sexy before but her pregnancy and the way it affected her body as her tits got bigger and her belly began to show gave him a cock that was near arousal just as much as his father's was from thinking about sexy Cindy and her expectant condition.

The men had both stripped down to just their briefs in the living room before coming up together to the guest bedroom so they didn't have much to get off before they were ready for action. Chuck quickly felt his cock growing totally hard inside his briefs as he slid his hand down into Cindy's panties and began playing with her horny wet hot pussy. Both Cindy and Sue had rediscovered that being pregnant made them so fucking horny that it didn't take much to get them as randy as a couple of female bunnies in heat. The instant Cindy felt her father-in-law's fingers start rubbing her pussy and then sliding in and out between her pussy lips, she was hot for a fuck with him. She didn't know how long into her pregnancy she'd be able to fuck but she wanted to do it as long as she could. In no time at all, Cindy felt Chuck pulling her panties down off her legs and she had her hand down inside his briefs, stroking and jacking his engorged cock as they both got ready for a hot fuck in the same room as Sue and Tim.

On the other bed, Tim had pushed Sue over onto her back, and he'd moved down between her splayed legs where he too had removed her panties and he'd quickly moved in between them, burying his face in his mother's horny wet pussy and he was busily kissing and licking her to a state of arousal where she'd beg him to give her his large hard dick. Tim had quickly learned to love eating his mother's hot pussy and now that she was expecting his baby, he found her pussy nectar sweeter and more tasty than before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.