Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was another two months "down the road" when this incident occurred between the "Fucking Foursome" and both Cindy and Sue were rapidly approaching "full-term" in their preganancies. They both looked it too -- Cindy and Sue were each so big in their advanced state of pregnancy that they looked like they were about ready to pop. But their sexual ardor and desires for sex were as high as ever -- just that their mobility and flexibility was somewhat limited from when they'd first gotten "knocked up".

Sue had invited Cindy and Tim over again for supper and their usual "family playtime" afterward. She and Cindy had prepared a medium-sized dinner for the four of them because they didn't want too much sitting on their stomachs when they got around to the more "intimate" part of their evening. After supper dishes were cleaned up by Tim and Chuck, they met the ladies in the family room for playtime -- Part 1 and they'd probably end up in the master bedroom or separate bedrooms before the evening was finished. Cindy and Tim planned to stay the night because after the physical exertions of the evening they figured they'd be too tired to drive home at that point.

Both Cindy and Sue had been wearing maternity outfits since about their third month of pregnancy and they were into the really serious pregnancy tops and pants by this point. With their pregnancies almost over, both women were looking forward to delivering and adjusting to the reality of not one, but two new babies in their joint families. While their men had been cleaning up the kitchen in appreciation for the fine meal and also giving recognition to the fact that the two "mommies-to-be" were really feeling like grounded whales more every day, Cindy and Sue had taken the opportunity to freshen up and get into something far more comfortable. Out of their maternity tops, shorts and bra and panties they came, and those were all replaced with sexy long flowing negligees that did virtually nothing to hide anything underneath and did everything to show off the advance pregnant state of both women.

Chuck walked into the family room alongside his son Tim and they admired the two hot babes sitting there on the couch and a nearby recliner, showing off their rounded pregnant bellies with all the pride an expecting mother demonstrates. For Cindy, it hadn't been that many years since she'd become a mother the first time with Tim, but for Sue, it had been a long time since she'd experienced all that went with being pregnant and carrying a baby inside her womb. But this time, the pregnancy was vastly different in one major respect for both women, Cindy was carrying her father-in-law's baby and Sue was carrying her son Tim's baby inside her tummy. What a hot sexy family these four adults had.

Tim walked over to where Sue was sitting on the couch and he sat right down beside her and just admired how hot and sexy and how very beautiful his mother Sue looked sitting there. He reached over, placing his hand on her swollen tummy and almost immediately the baby kicked and thrust against his hand as he let it stay there on Sue's belly. Tim felt his cock throb and jerk in his pants, realizing that this child just about ready to be born in his mother's stomach was his. He loved that knowledge. As she sat there, he looked over momentarily at Cindy where she was in the recliner and his father Chuck was lightly sitting on the arm of the chair, his hands down on Cindy's large rounded breasts as they pushed out proudly against the diaphanous material of her black flowing negligee. Chuck delighted in the fact that he and his young sexy lover, Cindy, had created this new baby together. It had made him feel 20 years younger the first time they'd fucked and he'd realized that Cindy could find him not only sexually desirable but that she'd obviously hungered for every time they enjoyed sex together. When he and Tim had both found out that they were going to be new fathers again, but with a different woman than anyone could ever have imagined, it had made them both find their cocks almost perpetually hard and aroused -- and in serious need to satisfaction on a regular basis.

Chuck moved over in front of the recliner where Cindy was sitting and he helped her move forward in the seat so he could readily get at her naked pussy underneath her negligee. He quickly lifted the bottom of her see-through negligee up to her waist and then, helping her scoot out where she was semi-lying in the chair, Chuck slid his face in between Cindy's spread legs and he began to stroke and caress her already wet pussy. He'd noticed from their first fuck how easily Cindy became aroused but since she'd gotten pregnant he'd noticed even more than her pussy almost always seemed wet and she seemed sexually insatiable with him and her husband, Tim. Chuck began licking and kissing and sucking on Cindy's wet pussy and she began moaning and her hands closed over the back of his head, pulling his face and his tongue and lips close against her horny pussy. Cindy needed to cum the worst thing in the world and she knew that Chuck would bring her to a hot strong sexual climax in only a matter of minutes.

Across the room where Tim and Sue was deeply engaged in foreplay with each other, Tim had pulled Sue's negligee completely off of her, exposing her very pregnant body and her amply swollen breasts to his eager gaze. Chuck looked over before he'd started eating Cindy's pussy and loved how sexy Sue looked in her advanced state of pregnancy. He loved how hot his wife looked and he knew when he got Cindy fully naked that she was every bit as hot and sexy in her condition as her mother-in-law was. Sue was still sitting on the couch, naked and hot looking, as she reached to Tim's crotch, pulled his semi-hard cock to her mouth and began sucking him to full erection while her hand stroked and jacked his cock into even fuller readiness to fuck her. Tim stood there, barely able to keep his legs solid under him from the hotness of his mother Sue sucking him and caressing his balls with her hand. He loved how hotly and well Sue could suck his cock and he knew maybe later tonight he'd get her to suck him and swallow his cumload in her tummy. When Sue had Tim fully hard, she urged him to sit on a nearby armless chair and then she moved over onto his lap, spreading her legs on either side of his body as she sat down. Then, in starting position, Sue reached down, grabbing the full hard thickness of Tim's cock and aimed the full swollen head of his dick straight up into the wet lips of her horny cunt. She spread her legs slightly to let him gain entrance to her pussy and then Sue settled her body fully downward onto Tim's jutting dick, letting him fill her pussy full of his rampant hardon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.