Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Both Sue and Cindy were totally hot and sexy looking in their advanced states of expectant motherhood. Neither of them was really sure which had gotten knocked up first -- in fact, it might have been the very same day that Chuck knocked up his daughter-in-law Cindy and that Tim had gotten his own mother Sue with child. It didn't matter and the doctor who was seeing them both estimated their "due dates" as virtually the same day. It didn't matter because both Cindy and Sue felt "very pregnant" and both of them had relished the experience of not only being big and pregnant but they were looking forward to the births of their new babies. Sue especially was enjoying being big with her baby growing inside her belly after going so many years without a new baby in the family. Cindy was also enjoying the experience of being pregnant again but for her it was the forbidden illicit nature of her pregnancy that really turned her on -- she was a mother already with a baby by her husband Tim, but this time she was carrying a baby, nearly fulllterm now, that had resulted from her fucking her husband's father, Chuck. They had continued that illicit incestuous sexual relationship from the first night that her father-in-law had basically seduced her and concinved her to let him slide his hard thick cock inside her pussy and fuck her to orgasm. They had never slowed down in their sexual liaisons and couplings since then and nearly nine months ago now both Cindy and her mother-in-law Sue had turned up pregnant from the man they were having sex with -- and neither of those men was their husband. Cindy loved the hot sexy erotic forbiddenness of what the four of them had become engaged in.

Cindy was so horny and it was only 2 o'clock in the afternoon. She couldn't figure what to do since neither Tim or Chuck was available to fuck her. She thought about it for awhile and then she called her mother-in-law Sue on the phone and asked her if it was OK if she came over. Sue readily agreed and wondered what prompted Cindy to come over by herself in the middle of the day. Sue was also feeling very horny and she couldn't stand the several hours of wait before Cindy and Tim had been planning to come over that evening. Sue realized both she and Cindy was steadily approaching their delivery due dates and she wondered how long before their little foursomes would have to take a tempary "maternity halt".

When Cindy walked through the door of Sue and Chuck's home, Sue saw that her daughter-in-law was carrying a little bag that she was sure something Cindy had brought over to show her.

"Hi, Cindy, how are you feeling today?" Sue asked as she reached down unconsciously and rubbed the large swollenness of her own pregnant belly. Sue suddenly caught herself rubbing her swollen tummy and laughed at the way expectant mothers were always feeling their unborn child and reassuring themselves that all was going well in their baby's growth over their nine months of pregnancy.

"I'm feeling pretty good today, Sue. How about you?" Cindy asked in response as she admired what being pregnant had done to her already beautiful mother-in-law's appearance. Cindy had always felt that Tim's mother was a very sexy woman but she'd found that pregnancy had done nothing to dim Sue's innate beauty and sexiness. And both she and Sue had thoroughly enjoyed going shopping for bigger bras, and other sexy items to wear for their men during the time they were carrying their babies.

"Sue, I don't know quite how to tell you this," Cindy spurted out as she just decided to tell Sue what she had on her mind, "but I'm so horny today that I can't wait for Chuck and Tim to see to my hornies. I've got to get off and I need to do it soon," Cindy said as she reached down into the bad she'd brought over and pulled out a very sexy large thick black double-headed dildo that she'd bought a year ago.

"Oh my, Cindy, what is that you've got there?" Sue asked as she felt her pussy grow wet from the hot erotic sight of the large girl/girl dildo that her sexy daughter-in-law was holding in her hand. Sue thought Cindy was a very sexy woman and she'd found herself fantasizing about being with her daughter-in-law on more than one occasion.

"Would you like to get off too, Sue?" Cindy asked as she proudly held the big hard black sex toy up in front of Sue's face. "Would you like to cum at the same time that I'm trying to get off?" Cindy asked as she took her mother-in-law by the hand and led her to the nearest bedroom. When they got into the bedroom, Cindy turned to face Sue, and reached up to place her hand over her mother-in-law's swollen left breast. Sue loved the touch of Cindy's hand on her pregnancy-engorged tit and she felt her pussy gush wetness from the anticipation of what she and Cindy were about to do together. Then, Sue felt her own hand almost involuntarily reach up to Cindy's full breast and she covered her daughter-in-law's tit, feeling the hard nub of Cindy's nipple underneath her hand as she stimulated her sensitive tit. Before they went any further, Cindy and Sue both stripped out of their shorts, tops and bra and panties, getting naked and then Sue joined Cindy on the nearby bed. Neither of the women had ever had a bisexual experience so they were both feeling their way through this. Cindy reached over, cupping Sue's naked breasts on her chest while Sue returned the compliment and diddled Cindy's hardened nipples and watched her pregnant daughter-in-law's eyes close with the intense sensation of having her full breast caressed and touched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.