Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It had been the necessary time period after Sue and Cindy gave birth before they could enjoy sex again. The time without fucking had been way too long and the four horny adults had exchanged plenty of cock sucking and pussy caressing in the meantime. For all of them, it had been too long since they had last engaged in intercourse when Tim, Cindy, Sue and Chuck got together again for a dinner and an evening of hot sex play there at Sue and Chuck's home, they were all more than ready. That had been where the first illicit and sexy fucks had occurred between the four adults and it seemed like the place to do the "milestone" events that they occcasionally shared.

Not only was this the first time they were going to be able to fuck again, but now both Sue and Cindy were lactating and Chuck and Tim were both totally excited about nursing and sucklilng on their lover's milky breasts. They could have done that earlier but both men agreed to wait until their first fucks again to ensure that the newborn babies were getting all the mother's milk that they needed before the daddies started horning in on the sexy plentiful mommy's milk as well.

Chuck and Tim had both been so fucking horny that they knew it was really good that Sue and Cindy could enjoy sex with them again. They felt like if they didn't get some hot pussy soon, they'd both have to go looking for some other woman who could satisfy them sexually until their women could again. But, the time had arrived and the foursome were all horny as fuck for each other. And horny to fuck.

Both Sue and Cindy were wearing sexy T-shirts that were very bust-emphasizing and made it very obvious that their newly lactating titties were a size or two bigger than normal. "Wow," was what Chuck said when he and Tim came into the kitchen that night and saw how both girls' busts were so prominent inside their Tees. And in addition to their T-shirts, the girls were wearing shorts as well and both looking as hot as the men had ever seen them looking.

Tim went up to Sue and took her in his arms, and they both started kissing each other passionately and as though they'd never kissed before. Being pregnant and having a baby hadn't kept the women from kissing and sucking the men's cocks but tonight everyone knew they were back into normal sexplay and Tim wasn't wasting any time letting his mom/lover know how sexy she was for him.

Chuck was just as obvious in his hot sexy desire for his daughter-in-law, Cindy, and her "new mommy" body. Both Chuck and Tim thought their lovers had been sexier than ever during their pregnancies and now that both women had delivered and brought their new babies home, Chuck wanted Cindy sexually and he wanted her to know how hot she was making him. He loved how large Cindy's breasts had grown and he couldn't wait to get her tits naked and taste her mother's milk while his cock was sliding in and out of her hot pussy.

"Tim, I don't know about you, buddy, but I thought I could wait until after we had dinner tonight, but I've got to fuck Cindy now, before another hour passes," and without saying another word, Chuck led Tim's wife Cindy over to the nearby couch and he made her stand there in front of him while he started to undress her and get her naked so they could have their first fuck together since before the baby was born. Chuck stood there first just caressing Cindy's breasts through her T-shirt and bra, loving the feeling of her sexy tits under his hands and then he slid his left hand downward, sliding it beneath the elastic waistband of her sexy sports shorts and he quickly found that her pussy was as wet and horny as he'd been used to finding her when they were together. Chuck slid his fingers up and down over the slick wet lips of Cindy's pussy and then he reached up, grabbed her T-shirt and pulled it off over her head and dropped it nearby. Cindy was wearing a very sexy lace nursing bra and Chuck loved how big and full her tits looked since she was nursing and her breasts were full of her mother's milk. "Mmmmmmm, very nice rack of tits, Cindy," Chuck said as he leaned over and kissed her hotly in the sexy cleavage created by her newly swollen tits. Cindy responded to his sexy compliment by pushing her breasts forward towards him, encouraging him to shower her lactating breasts with as much attention as he could give them.

Chuck reached down, pulling Cindy's shorts off her shapely body and down off her legs. With her standing there in front of him, Chuck resumed caressing and playing with Cindy's hot womanly body and all the nice curves she'd gotten from her recent pregnancy. He felt his cock throbbing hard in his shorts, and he quickly got himself naked while he let his daughter-in-law stand there in only her panties and bra. Then, reaching up between Cindy's tits, Chuck unfastened her nursing bra and pulled it off of her body. Chuck loved the sexy big milk-filled globes that Cindy's tits now were after giving birth, and she'd told him earlier that she'd nursed the baby already and he could suckle all the milk from her that he wanted as they were enjoying their fuck.

"Mmmmmmm, baby, you've got some really nice breasts here, Cindy," Chuck said as he lowered his lips to her left nipple, took the hardened nipple in between his lips and started suckling it like he had in the past but knowing that this time he'd be rewarded with the sweetness of luscious mother's milk. His other hand caressed and cupped her right breast and Chuck loved how Cindy moaned from the arousal her lover's mouth was giving her as he sucked her tit. Chuck knew that both his wife Sue and Cindy were nursing the new babies and they were both having plenty of success in their breasts producing all the mother's milk that their babies needed. And they'd both assured him and Tim that there would be more than enough milk at this point in the babies' young lives for their daddies to enjoy what the new mothers' lactating breasts were producing. Chuck quickly found as out he played with Cindy's tits and as he suckled her left breast, he was suddenly rewarded with her nipple started to spurt plenty of very delicious sweet milk out into his sucking lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.