Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The rest of that first evening of fucking after Sue and Cindy had finished their period without sex following the delivery of their babies was hot and lusty beyond description. Chuck and Tim weren't sure if Sue and Cindy had even been this fucking horny before they'd both gotten knocked up nine months or so earlier. They'd both become like two sex-crazed women in heat, and both men were totally loving it. If getting them pregnant and then depriving them of sex for just a little while produced this result, the guys were all for knocking the two babes up again and soon.

After Sue and Tim had finished their first fuck and Chuck and Cindy had both also reached a powerful orgasm together, the girls semi-dressed again and went to get some refreshments for all of them to munch on while everyone "re-loaded" and regained their energy for "fuck #2". Cindy and Sue both went on in the kitchen about how good it had felt to get fucked again, and they'd both agreed that the weeks after their deliveries when they couldn't fuck had been hard to handle. Both of them felt like they'd turned into sex maniacs and they were loving how horny and how hot and wet to fuck they seemed to be anymore.

As they rejoined their men and sat in the family room eating and drinking some refreshing, Chuck felt his cock growing hard in his shorts again.

"Cindy and Sue," he said, as he enjoyed the dessert and chips they'd prepared, "Tim and I want to tell both of you how lucky we feel to be the men in your lives. I've always know, Sue, that I was the luckiest man on earth to be married to you and to have you as my lover all these years. And now that the four of us have experienced our new family relationship, Tim and I can't tell you enough how sexy and how hot and how beautiful you babes are to us."

"Keep talking, baby," Sue said as she put her food down and walked over to where Chuck sat on the couch. "Cindy and I can't ever hear enough how sexy you guys think we are, can we, Cindy?" Sue said as she sat her behind on the arm of the couch and nuzzled against her husband, Chuck.

"In fact, Chuck, your sexy words and your sentiments are going to get you something that you haven't had in the presence of Tim and Cindy for quite awhile, baby," Sue said as she leaned over and let her hand venture down between Chuck's thighs where her hand closed over the growing hardness of his large horny cock. "Your own wife is going to fuck you right here in front of your son and his wife and Cindy is probably going to treat her hubby Tim to the same hot sexy opportunity," Sue said as she cuddled with Chuck and felt his cock rapidly swelling into the nice big hunk of horny manhood that she'd been fucking all these years.

Cindy and Sue had talked earlier about how much they loved fucking Chuck and Sue but both women still loved their respective husbands passionately and they wanted to show their "men" how sexy and how hot they found them even thought Tim had been fucking his mother Sue and Chuck had been fucking his daughter-in-law Cindy for all the months since their first group session together.

Chuck didn't need a bit of encouragement. He reached over and pulled Sue into his lap. She'd slipped on a sexy breast-emphasizing T-shirt and a pair of shorts without panties on underneath while they're been getting the snacks. He loved the fact that her lactating breasts had both leaked a bit of mother's milk on her top while she'd had the top on and that just made Chuck even hotter to fuck and suck Sue's milky tits. Chuck quickly lifted Sue's tight-fitting top and he pulled her around on his lap where he could get his mouth on her full swollen nipples. He opened his lips, taking Sue's left breast in his lips and he began suckling her tit just as he and Tim had heartily suckled on Sue and Cindy's breasts earlier in the evening. Sue couldn't believe how erotic it was to have Chuck nursing her milk-producing breasts just like her newborn baby had only a few hours before. She cooed in Chuck's arms and lifted the full rounded orb of her tit and encouraged Chuck as he tasted her plentiful milk start flowing into his mouth.

Chuck's cock grew very hard in response to the milk his sucking produced readily from Sue's lactating breasts. He'd suckled her milky tits all those years before when she'd been nursing Tim and he loved doing it now with the new baby. Chuck felt his erect cock throbbing in the shorts he'd thrown on and he couldn't wait to strip naked again with Sue this time and pull her over onto his lap. He wanted to throw quite a hot fuck into his own wife. Chuck continued to suck and caress Sue's full big breasts and then he lifted his lips from her tit and pulled her T-shirt completely off over her head. Chuck loved how sexy Sue's full mature breasts were and he lifted her ass off her lap so he could get her out of the shorts she'd thrown on as well. Sue braced herself on her husband's shoulders and when he had her shorts down to her knees, she helped him get her free of their confinement and then he quickly maneuvered Sue around until she was sitting astride his lap with his engorged cock jutting up sexily from between his legs.

As Sue and Chuck rapidly made their way to another hot fuck, Tim and his wife Cindy had begun their foreplay as well. Tim had helped Cindy into a nearby loveseat and he had gotten both her and him naked so there would be no clothes barring their lovemaking and foreplay to get themselves ready for a lusty husband/wife fuck together. Even though Cindy/Chuck and Sue/Tim had become the normal coupling, both spouses still loved and desired their mates.

Tim moved in between Cindy's spread legs and he urged her to spread them so he could dive in between and begin eating her horny pussy. Cindy loved to have her pussy eaten and she spread her legs enough that Tim could enjoy eating her pussy and sliding both his tongue and fingers in and out to help bring her to orgasm. She knew he ate her pussy really good and she wanted to cum for him. Cindy quickly put her hands behind Tim's head and pushed her pussy up towards his hungry mouth to let him know how much she wanted it. Tim's lips were kissing his wife's pussy that had already been fucked by his father and he could taste Chuck's cum seeping from between her pussy lips along with her own hot sexy juices. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, oh suck me, honey," Cindy begged as she felt her pussy being licked and tongued and she knew it wouldn't take long at all for Tim to bring her off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.