Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The evening fuck session when Chuck and Sue made love again while Cindy and Tim did the same was a very hot and erotic experience after the two couples had been fucking each others' mates for all those months leading up to that time. Chuck and Tim were both very much enjoying how their lovers' pregnancies had really filled out their bodies, their breasts being at least one bra cup size larger with them nursing and their figures had filled out a bit as well. Both men loved being able to suckle the new mommies' lactating tits and both Sue and Cindy showed that they were even more eager for sex than they'd been months earlier when their strange intra-family sexual pairings had first taken place.

About two weeks later, the two couples decided that they'd go out for dinner and the men were "buying" so Cindy and Sue didn't have to do anything but get dressed up and all dolled up for their "evening out" with their men. Because their incestuous family relationship was known only to them, the "couples" paired up according to their marriages when out in public, but there was plenty of inter-couple hanky-panky that went on when waiters/waitresses and other people weren't watching. The two couples didn't figure anyone would notice really if Tim sat on the side of the booth next to his mother Sue and Cindy sat next to her father-in-law, Chuck. Both with the two pairs of lovers side-by-side, hands were able to wander and plentiful of tactile messages were sent back and forth in a very sensual erotic language that men and women around the world understand -- with no words being spoken.

Tim really loved how Sue was dressed that night. It was a casual evening out for dinner so both women had dressed in skirts and tops so they'd be comfortable and both women had nursed their newborn babies before they'd left their houses that night. With both Sue and Cindy nursing, their nursing bras not only made it easy for them to get their breasts bared for their babies, but their men both knew now how to gain easy access to their milky titties as well.

The foursome sat at their table, eating their dinner and exchanging sexual innuendos and other comments that began to turn them all on so much that a comment was even made that they might have to forego dessert and go out to the SUV and fuck before they could even head home. Chuck and Tim both sat there and enjoyed how sexy their ladies looked with the nicely full rounded breasts inside the blouse/tops that fit them normally when they hadn't just given birth and were nursing. Chuck could feel his cock hard in his briefs and he could hardly keep his mind off Cindy and how sexy she looked when he was making love with her. Chuck could easily think back before the first time he and his son's wife had ever fucked together and how many times he'd actually lusted for her and had even jacked off in the shower imagining how hot it would be to spread Cindy's thighs and slide in between them with his big hard thick cock. And then that night had occurred when he and Cindy had actually fucked and things had never been the same since. Chuck could remember that pre-Cindy time and in some ways he couldn't remember a time when he hadn't been regularly sliding his cock into his hot daughter-in-law's horny pussy. After everybody had finished their meal, they decided to forego having dessert at that restaurant and everybody agreed that "dessert" would be out in the SUV en route to another restaurant where they knew they could all enjoy some delicious coffee and pie. Then, having paid their bill, Chuck, Tim, Cindy and Sue all headed to Tim's SUV and they drove to a road out in the nearby countryside where they knew they could be unobserved and undisturbed for quite some time. With Sue and Tim in the front seat and Chuck and Cindy in the backseat, the pairings were already correct and the two couples could enjoy some rather lusty fucking in the SUV out away from both their homes.

No sooner had they stopped the vehicle and turned everything off to "hide" where they were than Sue leaned over and unzipped Tim's pants, pulling his already thickening cock from his pants and starting to suck him to full erection while Cindy began doing the same thing to her lover/father-in-law Chuck. Cindy quickly had Chuck's cock in her hand and her mouth and very soon had him sucked into full and total hardness for their hot sexy illicit fuck there in the SUV. As soon as Sue had Tim's cock hard and she helped him ease his pants and his briefs down to his ankles, Sue got herself naked from the waist down by pulling her panties off and pulling the skirt she'd worn up to her waist. Now her hot pussy was naked and exposed so she could slide over on Tim's lap and mount him to join him in a hot vehicle-rocking fuck together.

Cindy and Chuck were in the backseat while Tim and Sue occupied the front seat. It was almost like there was a contest to see which couple could start their fuck together first. Cindy and Chuck beat Tim and his mother Sue by just a couple of minutes cause Sue was so hot in her suck of Tim's hard cock that she kept her horny son from getting his cock inside her quicker. In the backseat, Cindy got Chuck positioned and she threw her leg over his lap, guiding his big horny cock straight up into the hot wetness of her lusty pussy. "Mmmmmmm, fuck me, Chuck, give me that big hot dick of yours and give it go me good, baby," Cindy moaned as she felt herself sliding down onto the thick hard bulk of Chuck's cock and she reached down, grabbing the hem of her top and pulled it up to her neck, exposing her bra-encased breasts so Chuck could gain access to her milk-filled tits and suckle them while he was lost in fucking her horny cock-needy pussy. Cindy had grown to hunger for Chuck's big hard cock and she would frequently get with her husband Tim and enjoy hot lusty fucks with him at home when her lover/father-in-law Chuck was available. Now she had Chuck's cock tightly filling her pussy and Cindy threw herself into this hot fuck with Chuck there in the backseat of the car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.