Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

That evening when the foursome arrived back at Chuck and Sue's home, it was like nothing that the four of them had ever experienced before. It was almost like someone had slipped a secret aphrodisiac into their food at the restaurant. None of them was being left behind in the area of sexual lust and ardor either -- Sue, Cindy, Chuck and Tim were all equally horny and hungry for lots of hot unrestrained sex and it was a good thing before the two women and the two men were as horny as rabbits in heat.

As soon as they slipped inside the living room of Sue's home, Tim grabbed his mother from behind and he was rubbing his hard erect cock against her fine rounded ass as he reached up and cupped both of her ample milk-producing breasts in his hands. Tim had realized earlier that he had really enjoyed the experience of knocking his own mother up with a baby and even though she'd just given birth to their child and his wife Cindy had also just become a new mother again, he was ready for his mother/lover to become pregnant again. Tim wasn't sure how quickly it would be possible for Sue to conceive but he intended to begin fucking her bareback with the intention of getting her pregnant and he'd tell her of his new desires as soon as he could.

Tim quickly led Sue over to the couch and he immediately began to undress her and he loved it when he could tell she was equally horny because she began to remove Tim's shirt, pants and underwear as well.

As soon as Tim pulled Sue's top off and got her skirt removed, he helped her lie back on the couch and he spread her legs so he could move between them and eat her pussy. Tim had been horny all evening to eat Sue's cunt and even though they'd all enjoyed pie and coffee earlier, Tim wanted some of Sue's hot wet horny pussy for his dessert this evening. His mother's hot pussy was so wet from where they'd fucked each other earlier and her pussy was leaking his cum and her pussy nectar from their earlier fuck in the SUV together. Tim didn't mind licking and sucking his own jism from his mother's cunt and he'd have even enjoyed it if the semen inside her had been her husband's Chuck's. He just loved to eat her pussy.

Spreading her thighs, Tim dived straight in and he soon had Sue moaning and writhing there underneath his oral attentions in the center of the couch. Sue caressed and squeezed her large lactating titties while her son devoured her pussy and she came so hard when he brought her to climax and she started squeezing her nipples and shooting spurts of her mother's milk all over Tim's head there between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.