Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Within six months after Cindy and Sue had both given birth as a result of their "intra-family" incestuous sexual relationships, both women were expecting again. Chuck and Tim had laughed hilariously one afternoon when they met for 18 holes of golf and they got around to admitting that both of them were more than ready for Sue and Cindy to get knocked up again. Chuck even said that he'd never thought he'd father another baby again after Sue had given birth to Tim and now he said that he wasn't sure but that he'd love to have Cindy bear several babies with him -- and he didn't mind if Tim did the same with Sue.

After their "night out at the restaurant", Cindy, Sue, Tim and Chuck had begun fucking even more frequently than they had before their babies had been conceived and then born nine months later. Tim had been the first of the two men to decide he wanted Sue to get pregnant with him again and Chuck had followed shortly thereafter. Sue and Cindy had both so enjoyed their recent pregnancies that neither of them was disappointed when they first thought they might have gotten knocked up again and then when the EPT's showed that they were expecting, they enjoyed a big "we're pregnant" celebration supper followed by another hot lusty evening of fucking at Chuck and Sue's home. That seemed to be their central site for their group fucks since that was the place where it had all started so many months before.

One Friday evening after Sue and Cindy had both been pregnant for nearly five months, the two couples got together again for supper and then for the automatic evening of unrestrained sex play that always occurred afterward. This particular evening was to be slightly different though because in the intervening months, Sue and Cindy had also developed a liking for enjoying sex with each other. They were definitely still horny as fuck for their men, but both women realized they had also developed a bisexual hunger for sex play when their men weren't available. Sue had first suggested to Cindy that they might get together one afternoon for a little time together and the result of that afternoon had blossomed into several times for fucking and sexy play with just the two of them in previous months. They had readily shared with Chuck and Tim that the two of them had been together a few times and the men said it was OK as long as they didn't keep it a secret and on the stipulation that sometime Sue and Cindy would have to start out an evening sex session and then let Chuck and Tim join them when they were ready to jump in. The girls readily agreed.

After the four adults had cleaned up dinner, the ladies adjourned to the master bedroom and the men went to watch the network news while the two girls started getting it on. They promised the men there would be plenty for them to watch when they came up to join them. Sue and Cindy wasted no time at all in getting naked and getting out the sexual toys they intended to use with each other. Sue had actually been the one to initiate many of the things she and her daughter-in-law had tried on each other but then Cindy had gone to an adult bookstore and found several sexual aids as well that she'd brought over for her and Sue to enjoy using on each other.

The first thing Sue and Cindy did when they got naked was immediately go over to the large king-sized bed and sit on the edge while they embraced each other. Sue and Cindy were both beginning very much to show their advancing pregnancies, and they both loved how their breasts were very much swollen and about 1-2 bra cup sizes bigger than normal. They both had pregnant bellies that were very obvious and they loved caressing and kissing each other's swollen expectant bellies and their swollen titties as well. As Sue and Cindy kissed and fondled each other, they felt themselves getting increasingly aroused and horny to make love. They hoped the boys wouldn't be too long because they weren't sure if they could hold off from moving to the more serious sexplay much longer.

Sue and Cindy quickly began kissing and caressing each other and when Sue slipped her hand down between Cindy's thighs, she found a hot horny pussy that was every bit as erotic and sexy as she'd expected to find. Sue helped Cindy lie back on the bed there beside her and then Sue moved over between Cindy's thighs and she began licking and kissing her aroused daughter-in-law's hungry pussy. She and Cindy had grown very experiencing and making love with each other as two horny women, and she knew what really turned Cindy on and what would bring her off with a powerful orgasm. Sue took her time and when she heard the door open and knew that their two men had finally come up to watch them in the throes of sex together, Sue began really eating Cindy's pussy and made her cum in just a couple of more minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.