Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Cindy and Sue had continued with their second pregnancies that had resulted from their continual sex sessions with Chuck and Tim. They'd both delivered babies nearly within the same week, and it was no surprise since they both had sex almost on identical days with their men. That continued over the years and for the next 5 or 6 years, both Cindy and Sue were routinely pregnant, gave birth, then would conceive again and the whole cycle would start all over. It was amazing and no one but the four of them really knew who the fathers were, etc. The illicit sexual relationship between the four adults continued for over 15 years and Chuck, Cindy, Tim and Sue never got tired of fucking their actual mate but also of their primary fucking relationships with their lover/partners that had developed. This story took place 18 years later when both Chuck and Tim had daughters who were now 18 years old and had been born to their mothers, Cindy and Sue. The girls' names were Jennifer and Janice -- and to the outside world it appeared as though Jennifer was the daughter of Chuck and Sue while Janice was the daughter of Cindy and Tim. Of course, they all knew that Chuck was Janice's dad and Tim was Jennifer's true father. In actuality, the two 18-year old girls did not know who their true fathers were because the four adults had never let even of the children in on their incestuous sexual situation.

One Friday night, Cindy and Sue had taken all of the other children out to Chucky Cheese's for pizza while they had left Jennifer and Janice behind with Chuck and Tim. The reason was so that the two girls could lose their virginity and they were going to be fucked, unbeknown to them, by their actual fathers.

Both Jennifer and Janice were very attractive and very sexy young women. Surprisingly for two young women of 18 years in age, they were both actually still virgins the night they were left alone with their fathers. No one had mentioned to them why their moms had gone out with the rest of their siblings, but before the evening was over, both Jennifer and Janice would no longer be virgins and their fathers, Chuck and Tim, would have two new lovers to make love with.

Both Jennifer and Janice were well-built and the fact that they were both already 18 years old meant that they were very mature as young women and had the sexy hot bodies to go with their ages. They were both C-cup in the size of their breasts and they were both natural blondes as well. But there was nothing stupid about either one of the young ladies. They had worked together and had actually fixed a very nice steak dinner for both Chuck and Tim and after supper they had cleaned up the dinner mess while Chuck and Tim went to watch their normal evening TV news program. Since they didn't realize there was any purposeful in their being left there with the two men, Jennifer and Janice went up to Jennifer's room and they were sitting in there just exchanging female cousin talk when the two men came up to the room and Chuck asked Janice if she'd talk a walk with him while Tim stayed there with Jennifer.

Chuck took Janice back into the other part of their large house where he'd first seduced her mother, Cindy, and where he and Cindy had first fucked. While he was heading in that direction with Janice accompanying him, Tim had Jennifer alone there in her room where she slept and spent a lot of her free time. Jennifer thought her "uncle" Tim was an attractive and sexy looking man but she'd never had any sexual thoughts or desires about him. He sat there on her bed just talking with her and asking her how she was doing in her final semester in high school. Being a very outgoing and friendly girl, Jennifer found herself enjoying talking to Tim even though they had been around each other a lot in the 18 years she had been alive. While they were sitting there in her room alone, Chuck finally got Janice back into the distant spare bedroom on the farthest corner of the house and when they walked into the room, Janice sort of looked at him in questioning why they were there by themselves while they'd left her father and her cousin Jennifer back in her bedroom.

Chuck knew he should feel a bit reluctant at the realization that he was about to deflower his own young daughter, but he knew that the four of them had all planned this time between him and Janice, and between Tim and Jennifer for the purpose of having the two young girls lose their sexual cherries. It wasn't that he didn't want to fuck Janice, because he did. It was that he felt like he'd forgotten how he'd gone about seducing Cindy all those years before and he hoped he could pull it off as well as he had that first time. Now he was about to seduce the daughter that he and Cindy had created together during one of their own fuck sessions, and possibly even in this very house or even this very bedroom.

Chuck sat there looking at Janice and his eyes moved casually down from her beautiful young face over the obvious swell of her twin C-cup sized breasts underneath the top she was wearing and then on down over her rather tightly-fitting jeans that she was wearing. The longer Chuck sat there with Janice, the hornier he began to feel with her. Finally, Chuck decided to make his first move in attempting to seduce Janice. He had been talking to her and he could feel that she was becoming very comfortable with him. Then, he moved closer to her and he saw her look up into his eyes as though she was wondering why he was decreasing the space between their bodies. Then, Chuck could smell the perfume Janice had on and he felt his cock flinch again in his pants. He reached up and his hand moved over to Janice's full rounded breast encased in her bra there underneath her top. He could feel her nipple when he first touched her, but then almost as soon as his hand touched her body, he could feel her nipple harden into almost instant erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.