Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Janice and Jennifer had both lost their status as virgins in the family and not only had they been deflowered but both of them had it done by their natural fathers. But the newly established sexual relationship between Chuck, Tim and their own daughters was not the only hot erotic sexual event bubbling up in this family. Both Sue and Cindy had sons who were the same age -- about 15 years old, who had reached puberty and had their own hot male hormones raging through their young maturing bodies.

Cindy and Sue got together and talked over the fact that they both knew their boys were developing as virile young men and they didn't really know if either one of them had experienced sex yet. As the two mothers sat in Sue's kitchen, talking over a cup of coffee, they finally came to an agreement that the two of them would each introduce her oldest son to adult lovemaking just as Chuck and Tim had deflowered Janice and Jennifer and begun a lusty sexual relationship with their daughters. Sue and Cindy not only thought it would be good if they were their sons' first lovers but also both of them admitted that they'd been harboring sexual desires and lusts for their sons now that they had reached puberty and both of them were rapidly growing into sexy young men.

Sue's oldest son (besides Tim) was named Ryan, and Cindy's son of the same age as Ryan was Bob. They were each nearly 16 years old and they were both well-developed young men. Cindy and Sue had both had occasion to see their teenage sons semi-naked on occasion and Sue assured Cindy that if her son Bob was anything like Ryan, he already was well-hung in the cock area and had fully developed nuts. And she was pretty sure that both Ryan and Bob had very actively developing sexual libidos to go along with their trim muscular young bodies.

On one evening in the week, Tim and Chuck took all the other kids and they went out for a night on the town while Sue and Cindy were to be alone for several hours with Ryan and Bob. When Tim, Chuck and the kids got home that night, Ryan and Bob would no longer be able to consider themselves virgins just like Janice and Jennifer couldn't after their evening with their fathers. Sue and Cindy were very hot for what was going to happen and on the day they'd planned for their joint session with Ryan and Bob, both mothers spent a couple of hours in preparation for the initiations of their sons into lovemaking that night. Both women showered and fixed their hair and they each shaved their pussies so they'd have sexy smooth pussies to use in their seduction of their teenage sons. Both women laughed as they said they'd like to dress up really sexy for their sons but they didn't want to totally blow the boys' minds so they both agreed to either wear pants and a blouse or top or a skirt. Underneath both women did plan to wear some of their sexier bras and panties or thongs to really get the boys going once they'd helped remove their mothers' outer wear.

The night of the "initiation" arrived and everyone was gone except for the two grown women and their two boys. Sue and Cindy both fixed a hearty steak dinner for Ryan and Bob and when they'd finished, they went ahead and did the dishes to give the boys' stomachs time to beginning digesting their suppers. Then, at about 7:00 P.M., both Sue and Cindy walked into the family room in Cindy's house and they sat down there where Ryan and Bob had been talking with each other.

Sue had put on a sweater with a nice pair of matching pants and Cindy was wearing a normal length skirt with a button-up blouse that especially looked good on her ample sized breasts. When Sue and Cindy joined their sons in the family room, Sue tried to break the ice by telling the two boys how they knew their sons were growing up and becoming young men much quicker than it seemed possible. Then she told the boys that this was sort of a "birds and bees" talk with their moms but that she and Cindy had a bit of a different view about breaking their children into the facts of life than some parents did. She and Cindy were going to show the two young 15-year olds what sex and lovemaking were all about. With Sue sitting there on the couch next to her son Ryan and Cindy sitting on the loveseat next to Bob, the two guys were incredulous when they realized that Sue had just told them that they were both going to have sexy with their mother. Ryan felt his cock growing hard in his crotch as he sat there along with his cousin Bob and heard what his mother told them. He'd been enjoying his own personal sexual fantasies about his sexy mother for over a year and he was glad that the topic of sex was finally out in the open and he was going to get a "hands on" lesson from his mother. And Cindy and her son Bob were going to be in the same bedroom with them when it happened.

"Oh wow, Mom, you mean that you and Cindy are going to fuck me and Bob while we're all in the same bedroom??" Ryan asked as he almost couldn't believe he'd heard right. "I've been wanting to have sex with you for the longest time, and I know Bob finds his mom Cindy pretty hot as well. We've talked about it before."

"Yes, Ryan, that's precisely what I mean," Sue said as she stood and took Ryan by the hand and started leading him down the hallway to the bedroom where Cindy and Tim had two double beds in the same bedroom. That way the two mother/son couples could make love side-by-side.

When the foursome of two teenage sons and two horny mothers had made it to Cindy's bedroom where the two sexy women had planned to fuck their sons for the first time, Sue took the furthest bed inside the room while Cindy and Bob went over to sit on the side of the first bed. Neither of them wasted any time in beginning their foreplay and sexy arousal of their individual sons, neither of them wanted any chance their her son might chicken out of the fucks they'd planned for them both.

Sue had Ryan sit down on the bed beside her and she turned and let him react first in whatever way he would to her seduction with him. Ryan allowed his longtime sexual fantasies about his mother Sue to instantly kick in and he reached up with his right hand to cup the sweater and bra-covered left breast. Ryan had always noticed that his mother had very sexy rounded C-cup breasts and he'd long fantasized about what his mom's tits looked like naked to the eye. Now he was on the verge of finding out himself. Ryan quickly felt his cock grow into a totally hard erection that he was very eager to get out bare so his mom could enjoy how aroused she made him. He squeezed her full left breast as he pulled her close to him and Ryan covered her soft sweet lips with his own in a sexual kiss that one could never imagine between a son and his mother. Their kiss quickly made Sue even hornier for sex with Ryan than she'd already been feeling. Sue and Cindy had planned to fuck their sons here in the same room to provide encouragement for both boys as they fucked with this moms and also to give an amazingly erotic tone to their mutual coupling together.

"Mmmmmmmm, Ryan, you're so sexy," Sue moaned as she loved the feel of her horny son's hand on her breast. She remembered the first time Tim had made love with her and now her she was again initiating another son into the hot sexy delights of adult lovemaking. Sue could hardly wait until she and Ryan were naked and began to actually have their first fuck together. She could feel that her sexy bikini panties she was wearing were already completely soaked from the hot pussy juices bubbling from her horny cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.