Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Sue and Cindy had both thoroughly enjoyed fucking their sons Ryan and Bob for the very first time. They had also both enjoyed the erotic setting of doing it there in the same room so the two young men could feel some companionship of fucking their mothers with someone else there in the room doing the same thing.

Now it was time for the two adult women to take their plans for their sons to the next step. They'd both planned to take their sons' sexual "cherry" and now they would swap partners and the two young men would fuck the other women before the evening's fun would finish for that day.

Sue looked at the two boys and said, "Guys, I know Cindy and I have really enjoyed breaking you both into the world of adult sex play with a woman. Now it's time for you two to learn something about fucking another woman, so Cindy and I are going to swap with each other. Ryan, you're going to fuck Cindy now and Bob, come over here and enjoy some hot sex with me, OK?"

Ryan climbed up from the bed where he'd just fucked his mom, Sue, and he walked over to the other one where Cindy was reclining on her side. Cindy had thoroughly enjoying just fucking Bob, but now she was beginning to feel horny as she anticipated taking Sue's son Ryan in the bed with her and making love to him. Ryan too felt his cock quickly growing to full hardness as he walked towards Bob's mom and looked at her gorgeous naked body. He'd really enjoyed his fuck with Sue, but he'd occasionally glanced over and loved seeing Bob in between his mom's shapely thighs as they got it on seriously.

Bob too found the prospect now of having Ryan's mom, Sue, as his next fuck partner very hot and very arousing. Both boys had thoroughly enjoyed just having their first fucks and they were both hot to trot for their second fucks that same evening. Bob could feel that his nuts were still horny and he was sure he'd have a good load for Sue. He often masturbated when he was horny and he knew he could often jack off to three straight orgasms with a huge cumload on each one.

Both Bob and Ryan readily moved to the other bed where the woman other than their own mother waited for them. Bob got onto the bed with Sue and he quickly began to caress and fondle her full large rounded breasts as she reached down between his firm muscular legs and wrapped her hand around Bob's hardening cock. Cindy and Sue were both skillful lovers with their years of experience fucking Chuck and Tim and these two young studs were going to benefit from their vast sexual experience. Sue felt Bob's cock growing hard under her hand stroking him up and down and she moved her face close to his and began kissing his sexy lips as he played with her breasts and felt his nuts start to ache from the growing sexual pressure she was creating in his young male body.

On the other bed, Ryan was probably the more sexually adventurous and aggressive of the two boys and he felt himself growing very horny as he realized that he was actually being given the opportunity of making love to Bob's mom right there in the same room where Bob would soon be fucking with his mother, Sue. Secretly Ryan had fantasized about fucking Cindy for a couple of years and sometimes after his family would be with Cindy and Tim's family, Ryan would go home, go into the closest bathroom and stroked his cock off until he'd spurt his young teenage cum into the commode. Now the time for fantasies and make-believe was over -- Ryan was really going to be making love to Cindy.

Ryan's cock was rapidly hard again and he leaned over where Cindy lay back on the bed, cupping her sexy large left breast with his hand and then he leaned over and kissed her on her sweet moist lips. "Mmmmmmmmm," was all Ryan could say in anticipation of how hot it would be to feel his young horny dick inside Cindy's hot sexy pussy. Ryan shocked himself as he let go of Cindy's tit and he moved down between her shapely beautiful legs where Bob had earlier been thrusting in between them, and Ryan gently urged Cindy to spread her legs and he lowered his face immediately into her groin and began licking and sucking on her pussy. He was sure he was licking some of Bob's spunk but he didn't care. Cindy's pussy smelled so sexy and so hot that it made Bob's hard cock throb in eagerness to be buried deep inside this very hot wet cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.